LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

WrathChild wrote:I roleblocked LMP last night.
SCUM.

Not following the plan.

THAT WAS AWFUL.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

I Am Innocent wrote:
WrathChild wrote:I roleblocked LMP last night.
Why? You had a claimed vanilla townie that is probably a top 2 suspect right now?

Here's for hoping LMP did not have the tracker last night! :mad:

I had the tracker and the doc. Plus one other ability. Do I claim them all?

At this point WC is the best lynch. There was a clear pro-town plan and he willingly violated it.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

Then we get this gem:
WrathChild wrote:There is still the possibility of more than 1 scum, so I'm not sure how LMP is now confirmed because I roleblocked him.
If blocking someone doesn't clear them because there are possibly other scum, then why on FUCKING EARTH would you block someone who wasn't a known VT?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

IAI wrote:The Reuser Ability from the previous day and current day should not come forward. I am even wondering with 3 confirmed townies if we should probably not state where the Hibernate Ability has benn / is either...

As for myself, I did not have any abilities yesterday not named ReUser or Hibernate.
Missed this bit in my RRRRRAAAGGGGEEE. So that cat is out of the bag. Sry.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:30 am

Post by LimMePls »

Oh, and n4 I passed the monitor to pops. Which should be obv based on his flip.

I am in such a rage right now, I can't even begin to tell you how angry I am. WC, if you are town, YOU SHOULD QUIT PLAYING MAFIA. If you are scum, then you just cost your team any chance (however microscopic it was) at winning. So good job there.

WC is the only lynch I'll support today. Barring his holding a super important role (which I highly doubt). The only reason I'm not voting is I want all the claims that are needed out today, as well as the town to formulate another plan similar to yesterdays.

And let me make this abundantly clear:

IF YOU VIOLATE OUR TOWN PLAN, YOU WILL BE LYNCHED.

Should non-confirmeds who are VTs today announce that? This way we can pick a good target for the RB? Or would this be too dangerous in that it might narrow down the NK choices for the scum?

V/LA on weekends
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I had no power last night.
So I didn't pass any power.

Yes, I am in agreeance with lynching WC.
If their is only 1 scum left, LMP is confirmed.
I believe their is only 1 scum left, so LMP goes in the confirmed section.

Because I wasn't tracked last night, I'm still unconfirmed =/.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 am

Post by WrathChild »

Ok, I guess I tried to be a bit too clever. I didn't catch where LMP claimed non vanilla yesterday, and I legitimately thought he was scum. I have seen very little protown play from him and a lot of scummy play from him. You can look through my ISO and it will be obvious the issues I had with him. I figured Roleblocking any of the non-confirmed town would provide us with equal benefit, so I did not see my variance from the plan to roleblock Bunny as grievous as certain people are making it out to be at this time. I am not scum and can guarantee that any of the non-confirmed players are still a better lynch. I am now the easy target and would look heavy into those pushing my lynch at this moment. Unfortunately I'm traveling right now and won't have access till later tonight.

Chances are that the remaining scum are bunny and LMP. I will support the lynch of Bunny over LMP for obvious reasons.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 am

Post by WrathChild »

Saint wrote:
Saint had an ability N5.

Much as I would like to say Coug is the best lynch Today, WrathChild not being able to follow basic instructions looks really terrible. Plus the LMP block is inconsistent with this and this.

The different kill flavor could be a big problem. However, we can probably still rule out an undiscovered scumteam. There should still be only one scum left. Two is unlikely. It's possible for the remaining scum to be a special kind of Daevori. It's also possible for there to be a connection between Goofball and WrathChild, since WC was so adamantly against her lynch (appeal to emotion is tech). Either way, as long as we lynch scum it should come out in the wash.

The pops kill is curious and implicates LMP... who was Roleblocked last Night. So that's nice.

IAI - We have four confirmed non-Daevori now that LMP is added. The remaining four players are... WrathChild, Bunnylover, StrangerCoug, nhammen. As of right now only two of them are worth lynching.
I now see the error in my play, like I said I am traveling right now and did not read the plan as set in stone. Upon a re-read I see the issue. I am town, but also feel I deserve to be lynched as you can't trust me to make the right play. So if I am the lynch choice today... fine, I'll even hammer myself. Until the deadline, let me help as much as I can.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Saint »

I'm not sure if I'm going to accept a policy lynch.
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to deter one.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

@WC: WE DIRECTLY TALKED ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY. HERE ARE THE QUOTES
Bunnylover wrote:@IAI: I'm confused as to why I am going to be roleblocked? I agree that I should be tracked because that would just further push me down the list to who to lynch.
I think the ability cop is still around, so that should be used on me as well, to counter act if scum has the tracker ability and lies to everyone in an act to take down one more townie before their death.
I Am Innocent wrote:
The roleblocker can also do more damage than good if we are not careful. For instance, we want to make sure the roleblocker is not used on someone who has the Tracker or Reuser Ability.

The fact that you already claimed vanilla makes you the obvious choice (assuming DGB is dead, if not he becomes the obvious choice).
BOLDED FOR FUCKING TRUTH. ARE YOU NOW CLAIMING YOU DIDN'T SEE THESE? DO YOU JUST NOT READ THINGS THAT AREN'T ADDRESSED TO YOU!? OR DO YOU JUST THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THE REST OF US? THIS WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING PURPOSE OF CREATING A TOWN PLAN!! SO SHIT LIKE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN.

I MEAN GOOD FUCKING GOD. WE WERE IN THE MOST LOPSIDEDLY TOWN-FAVORED SITUATION I CAN FUCKING IMAGINE. HOW DO YOU DERP THAT UP!? SERIOUSLY, EVEN IF YOU ARE SCUM THAT IS THE STUPIDEST FUCKING THING I CAN IMAGINE.

YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO BE TRUSTED NOT TO FURTHER RUIN OUR GOOD TOWN POSITION. TY IF YOU'RE SCUM. NOW GO DIAF.

SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA-VOTE: WrathChild

@Furc-Saint: 1. This is not policy. WC acted in an INTENTIONALLY ANTI-TOWN WAY. Since we have to lynch from the unconfirmeds anyways, WC's actions make him the ABSOLUTE best lynch. I seriously can't imagine a scenario that would give us a better lynch for today. SC probably would have been better if WC had stayed on target, but we'll never know.
2. Why would you want to deter WC lynch anyways? Why are you calling it policy?

V/LA on weekends
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 am

Post by implosion »

I still think SC is scum. I somehow doubt that a lone remaining scum in 8 remaining players would do something so damn conspicuous. Kind of too scummy to be scum, and in other respects I don't think he's that scummy. It wasn't necessarily intentional, he said in his last post that he was traveling or something. I agree that RBing you was retarded, LMP, but I still think SC is a better lynch.

Also, WC, LMP is incredibly protown lol... not sure why you aren't seeing that.
LMP wrote:SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA-VOTE: WrathChild
So when did this ability come into play?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 am

Post by implosion »

Also, new kill flavor is kind of disconcerting.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

[quote=WC]Chances are that the remaining scum are bunny and LMP. I will support the lynch of Bunny over LMP for obvious reasons.[/quote]

What obvious reasons? Explain in full.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

@implosion: It pains me to imagine it, but SC is the only lynch I'd even consider over WC. I still think WC is too stupid to be allowed to continue in the game. He's already cost us what could possibly have been a GG state today. No telling what he'll muck up for us if he's left floating around. Seriously, when yesterday started, because of what I had, I felt extremely confident that town COULD NOT LOSE. When we even devised a plan that guaranteed I wouldn't get blocked, I was CERTAIN of it. Then WC comes along and HERP DERPs it up.

I'm trying to clam down about this, but I haven't ever been more upset when playing a game of mafia.

V/LA on weekends
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

implosion wrote:Also, new kill flavor is kind of disconcerting.
Just thought the kill came from after we lynched DGB.
Could it be killing him has unlocked an passive ability for scum or something?

Although frankly this is reminding me of Gorrad Favorite Mafia Game where one scum team had a constant flavor to who they killed (Mind Control) while the other scum team had different ones (shot, stabbed, turned to stone, ray gunned). So I wouldn't take any mind to it.

I think we need myself, WC, LMP (not really, but couldn't hurt), and SC to self vote.
Reason been is because if the TreeStump did come back in play, I don't have it and neither does LMP (with the vote he did on WC I doubt he has it, but just to prove that neither I have it or him for guarantee it would be best on self vote), which means WC or SC would have it. If for some reason they are both scum, neither would say who has it because if we try to lynch the one who has it, it will end the day and they get to survive another day.
I know this wouldn't be game breaking (Unless their something we don't know about), but it just a safty measure.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:29 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

implosion wrote:I still think SC is scum. I somehow doubt that a lone remaining scum in 8 remaining players would do something so damn conspicuous. Kind of too scummy to be scum, and in other respects I don't think he's that scummy. It wasn't necessarily intentional, he said in his last post that he was traveling or something. I agree that RBing you was retarded, LMP, but I still think SC is a better lynch.
^This right here^

Bunnylover, good idea. Will the unconfirmed players please vote for themselves until the next vote count is released.

I will try to update the chart later tonight. LMP, no worries on the claiming of your power last night. It is more to make sure that a "confirmed innocent" does not claim that ability (if they did, the scum could narrow it down to who likely has that ability N6 as they would be 1 of 3 not having it...)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I'd vote for WrathChild for obvious reasons, but we need to follow plan here.

VOTE: StrangerCoug
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 am

Post by WrathChild »

I've been on the road this entire week and I get spotty internet access at night, so when I saw that the end of the night approaching and rushed my decision. So yeah I effed things up but it does not justify some of the things LMP said. I was having a very good experience at this forum until his last outbreak (even with some of the crap I got earlier). Any way like I said, I'd lynch me too, but I'm torn because I know I'm town and not fighting my own lynch would be even worse than what I already did.

RE: New flavor of kill. Has any one considered a poisoner type kill from one of the nights we were missing mafia kills?

VOTE: Wrathchild
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I love how WC's story is changing. First he blocked me because he was so sure I was scum. Now his story is he blocked me because time was running out and he was getting "spotty internet access at night". Neither of these explain why on earth he would block me instead of Bunny. He still has not explained why he did so despite the fact that BUNNY AND IAI HAD EXPLICITLY DISCUSSED WHY BUNNY SHOULD BE THE RB TARGET AND THE PLAN EXPLICITLY CALLED FOR A BUNNY BLOCK (as opposed to the Trace and Ability Cop abilities, which called for the players to make a choice from the pool of unconfirmeds).

Look at these two quotes:
WC wrote:#1: He was the scummiest of the unconfirmed players to me
#2: I figured any mafia strategies would be focused on a roleblock on Bunny as that was discussed before, which I would have done if LMP was lynched yesterday because of #1.
WC wrote:I've been on the road this entire week and I get spotty internet access at night, so when I saw that the end of the night approaching and rushed my decision.
The story is changing to fit the narrative that puts him in the best light. The first story (before I posted) made it sound like it was a well thought out decision with multiple justifications for it. The second is like "zOMG I was like out of time and stuff, so I just made a decision". WC should be lynched.

I love how Bunny says we should all self-vote, but doesn't do it. HERP DERP. The level of complete idiocy is mind boggling. Why should we be self voting anyways. If someone gained the treestump and doesn't claim it, WHEN WE LYNCH THEM AND THEY DON'T DIE AND THEN THE TREESTUMP SHOWS UP ELSEWHERE WE AUTO KILL THEM TOMORROW. But whatever, I'll play along.

Unvote
Vote: LMP

This game is making my blood pressure raise so high. I still can't believe he managed to DERP last night up. It was so sick the awesome position we were in. We'd have a block on Bunnylover AND a track on [redacted cause I'm not sure if I should claim this].

V/LA on weekends
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 6x0 ::

LynchMePls (1) -
LynchMePls

WrathChild (1) -
WratchChild

Bunnylover (0) -

I Am Innocent (0) -

StrangerCoug (1) -
StrangerCoug

Implosion (0) -

nhammen (0) -

Saint (0) -

Not Voting (5) -
nhammen, Bunnylover, implosion, I Am Innocent, Saint

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I didn't self vote because I wanted to see what everyone thought.
Vote: Bunnylover

Its like a vig asking, should I shoot X or Y and shoots X before anyone can answer :P.
Show
I have played 25 games:

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I've asked the mod for another VC after Bunny's vote, I suggest everyone else ask too. The sooner we confirm we don't have the treestump to worry about, the sooner we get around to lynching WC.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Unvote
Vote: WC

V/LA on weekends
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 6x1 ::

LynchMePls (0) -

WrathChild (2) -
WratchChild, LynchMePls

Bunnylover (1) -
Bunnylover

I Am Innocent (0) -

StrangerCoug (1) -
StrangerCoug

Implosion (0) -

nhammen (0) -

Saint (0) -

Not Voting (4) -
nhammen, implosion, I Am Innocent, Saint

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by nhammen »

I Am Innocent wrote:Here's for hoping LMP did not have the tracker last night!
He did. I sent him the tracker on the night before last.

I had nothing last night. I was considering claiming that to give RB a second target. Also, Wrath, did you pass to confirmed, or someone that died, or unconfirmed?
Saint wrote:IAI - We have four confirmed non-Daevori now that LMP is added. The remaining four players are... WrathChild, Bunnylover, StrangerCoug, nhammen. As of right now only two of them are worth lynching.[/i][/color]
Note that LMP is not completely confirmed if Wrath flips scum (it could be a ballsy gambit). However, I have no problem with considering him confirmed until we see Wrath's flip.
LynchMePls wrote:I am in such a rage right now, I can't even begin to tell you how angry I am. WC, if you are town, YOU SHOULD QUIT PLAYING MAFIA. If you are scum, then you just cost your team any chance (however microscopic it was) at winning. So good job there.

WC is the only lynch I'll support today. Barring his holding a super important role (which I highly doubt). The only reason I'm not voting is I want all the claims that are needed out today, as well as the town to formulate another plan similar to yesterdays.
I agree with this. He should have been lynched after he hammered a claimed power role on Day 1.
LynchMePls wrote:Should non-confirmeds who are VTs today announce that? This way we can pick a good target for the RB? Or would this be too dangerous in that it might narrow down the NK choices for the scum?
I'm thinking that at least one VT should claim, but I'm not sure how to decide this.
WrathChild wrote:Ok, I guess I tried to be a bit too clever. I didn't catch where LMP claimed non vanilla yesterday, and I legitimately thought he was scum. I have seen very little protown play from him and a lot of scummy play from him. You can look through my ISO and it will be obvious the issues I had with him. I figured Roleblocking any of the non-confirmed town would provide us with equal benefit, so I did not see my variance from the plan to roleblock Bunny as grievous as certain people are making it out to be at this time. I am not scum and can guarantee that any of the non-confirmed players are still a better lynch. I am now the easy target and would look heavy into those pushing my lynch at this moment. Unfortunately I'm traveling right now and won't have access till later tonight.

Chances are that the remaining scum are bunny and LMP. I will support the lynch of Bunny over LMP for obvious reasons.
So what you are saying is that you never read the MULTIPLE TIMES that we said that the reason we should block Bunny is because he claimed VT. If you aren't scum, then you are a liability to Town, as you have already shown by your actions last night.
Saint wrote:I'm not sure if I'm going to accept a policy lynch.
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to deter one.
This is as much policy as TMH and CKD were. Their night actions implicated them as much as the night actions implicate Wrath.

Plan: VOTE: nhammen

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”