StrangerCoug
Nachomamma8
CooLDog
TheButtonmen
Internet Stranger
Plum (3) - Internet Stranger, TheButtonmen, Guderian

Not Voting: StrangerCoug, Nachomamma8, CooLDog,

With seven alive its four to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

unvote: Plum
Vote:Guderian

Damn Guderian, Plum is kicking your ass!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Guderian »

hm. How so.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Quick look at the ISOs of everybody but me on the Lord Cable wagon:
  • TheButtonmen talks to me more than Lord Cable, and I can't determine the vote reason from the latter just from the ISO. There is only one post between his ISO's 1 and 2, and it's LC's, so I'll waive that as a context-dependent thing.
  • Internet Stranger was pushing against Lord Cable very hard, so I think the odds of them being scumbuddies are low.
  • Guderian guns Jerbs first, then starts switching off to Lord Cable. Given Jerbs was the Night 1 kill, Guderian as scum makes no sense to me.
  • CooLDoG seems a tad off as he said he wanted a vote count before he hammered Lord Cable. Then he pushes for a Lord Cable claim, which he refuses to give twice. Why did he respond to the first denial to claim by asking again?
I'm not going to vote CooLDoG since he's not scummy enough to me to warrant my vote. I want my question answered, though.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Guderian »

What would be appreciated is some nacho posting.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:44 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

That's actually my best lead. I know I said I hate most policy lynches and LALurkers falls under "most policy lynches", but I'm not above it if I have no other good target.

...You know what? VOTE: Nachomamma8.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@plum you say you never had a chance at the hammer, how about posts 4-7 (on your iso)? You had plenty of time to think over the hammer...

@SC, I wanted him to claim, but after it became apparent that he wouldn't I threw the hammer. That was it.

@gud,
Guderian wrote:LC was such an organic wagon I would be really surprised if there was any mafia on it. It only took 3 pages, Im sure the scum buddy would try and slow it down somehow, mess around etc, etc.
This is not necessarily true. However, I like your points on nacho.

@nacho, post, defend yourself, and have a
vote:nacho
. Lurker+buddy.
after a wank.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: TheButtonmen

Still hasn't answered my question.
Still is scum.

I didn't vote LC because I didn't find his play scummy enough for a lynch until the whole claim situation, and I wasn't around when he was hammered. I didn't post a whole lot Day 1 because I wasn't around a whole lot in that 48-hour timespan. And of course he didn't mention me a lot; I wasn't around a lot. He didn't mention Jerbs a lot, either.

I'd say that scum would be inclined to bus in a quicklynch situation. When the flow of the town is going in one direction that strongly and that quickly, then usually scum are inclined to go with that flow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Guderian »

CoolDoG, most wagons I see that are very fast almost always have town on them. Scum don't want to get mixed up with some sort of vote/shenanigans that would make them looks bad.

Also, yes on nacho.

unvote

vote: nacho

preview: SCUM ALERT.
Vote: TheButtonmen
Still hasn't answered my question.
Still is scum.
Totally irrelevant vote here. SCUM
You posted very little day one, which is scummy. SCUM
inclined to bus in a quicklynch situation.
So why aren't you voting the busser? whoever that is. TBM was the first person to vote LC You nk of jerbs makes sense, you want to distribute blame about the LC wagon and claim scum bussing.

game over.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Guderian »

This has been a scum bag destruction. IS, you still have time to claim your share of the glory if you get on this wagon.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Guderian wrote:Totally irrelevant vote here. SCUM
No. At this point, the town had began to move against LC. TBM accused SC of bandwagoning without a case, but kept his vote on. That way, he was encouraging an SC bandwagon without being criticized for getting off the LC wagon.
Guderian wrote:You posted very little day one, which is scummy. SCUM
D1 lasted 48 hours. And IIRC, Jerbs didn't get the chance to post a whole lot either. IRRELEVANT
Guderian wrote:So why aren't you voting the busser? whoever that is. TBM was the first person to vote LC You nk of jerbs makes sense, you want to distribute blame about the LC wagon and claim scum bussing.
I am voting the busser. As scum, I wouldn't want to give up my first place spot on my buddy's wagon either.
And if you want to get into NK analysis, then no, it doesn't. It wouldn't make sense for me to kill someone in the "didn't vote LC" group because then I would have less room to hide.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 pm

I'm ok with the Nacho lynch too.
Basically, one scum was on the wagon, one was off. (Assuming three scum)

I was originally thinking Plum/Guderian. When they started hacking at each other, it didn't seem likely that scum were arguing. Its risky as hell if they were both scum. Plum made the better argument, so I moved to Guderian.
Guderian has twice only voted when prodded to do so. First day by LC, which sounded like "I'm going down anyways, shouldn't you vote for me?" Sedond day when I asked him about it.

I'm feeling stronger about Guderian, my vote stays.

I'm slightly concerned that we are all leaning on Nacho now. Suddenly neither of my scumpicks are being lynched.
But if Plum is less likely to be scum, then I guess Nacho is left.

I still think Guderian is a stronger pick. I'm too awesome at this to be completely wrong. Don't worry Guderian, I shall still attain glorious victory.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@IS, I don't read plum as scum ether. The brawl, if you could call it such a thing, was pretty high profile. I do disagree with the gurderian read. I don't see his play as scummy (yet). I do feel that it is quite suspicious for nacho to not post most of d-1 and then come around and make 2 substantial posts out of thin air...
after a wank.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Friday evening/Saturday/Sunday morning are not good posting time for me, for the record.

I find TBM infinitely scummier than Guderian or Plum.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 pm

By that logic, then buttonmen is the scummiest of them all.

Preview edit; looks like Nacho noticed too.
Show

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Guderian »

IS, are you claiming 3 mafia in a nine man setup?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Plum »

StrangerCoug wrote:Guderian guns Jerbs first, then starts switching off to Lord Cable. Given Jerbs was the Night 1 kill, Guderian as scum makes no sense to me.
Why not? It was an RVS-style vote (later he tried to make it seem like something more, but he never pushed Jerbs, really) and Jerbs got no attention. I don't think the Jerbs kill correlates either negatively or positively to the possibility of scum-Guderian.
CooLDoG wrote:@plum you say you never had a chance at the hammer, how about posts 4-7 (on your iso)? You had plenty of time to think over the hammer...
I posted regarding LC's refusal to claim at 10:56 pm. I got off the computer at probably 1:00 am. That's a little over two hours, and not too many people who might have wanted to weigh in/we'd have wanted to weigh in (like Nacho, maybe, or Jerbs - basically, plenty of people who hadn't been around since the LC wagon took off) had shown up. So I went to sleep and had a busy Sunday, and when I arrived home LC had been hammered. In context, I wanted a little more pre-hammer discussion to go on and figured it was worth waiting a bit more than two odd hours to see if more of that could be accomplished before a hammer. I already knew what I wanted: I wanted LC lynched. The fact that it was four of my posts does't say anything aout realtime timeframe or my intentions in regards to the time spent.

I'll think about TBM; school kept me till about 10 pm and brain's a bit fried.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Guderian »

For one, I want to know more about why IS thinks there is three mafia. Town only win 30% of the time in 12 man games. How would it possibly be fair in a 3 man game?

I isoed TBM (albiet not much to see), and I can't see anything overly scummy. Or scummy at all. Though, posts with more than one line with a vote would help me get a read on him.

Actually, I reread plum now that she has laid out her explanation of why she didn't hammer, and it kinda sorta makes sense. Not sure i'm 100% there yet, but there really wasn't that much time or lag where she was messing around and not hammering. So I think that's almost a moot point now.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@Plum, I get your answer.
@IS, I'm gonna have to look at TBM. It is kinda funny that we have a lurker problem in a 9-player game...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@TBM, are you currently V/LA?

@IS, TBM has posted more then Nacho man. He has made two okay posts, but nothing really big.
after a wank.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 am

Guderian, I always assume three scum. Why would you assume two? Why does it matter? Your actions are the scummiest of them all now.
If Nacho was truly scummy, then he is an idiot and he will be dealt with accordingly.

Sorry buddy, youre scum.
Show

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Guderian »

If Nacho was truly scummy, then he is an idiot and he will be dealt with accordingly.
Would you mind explaining this line?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:39 am

uh.. Nacho is an idiot. His play is full of herpaderp.

Where everyone go? Can we lynch Guderian now?
Show

Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Guderian »

For one, I'm sure people have seen your 'case' and decided that it isnt much of anything.

Instead of going all el Jefe on me, join this wagon and lynch scum and claim some of the glory. There is still time.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:31 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Plum wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Guderian guns Jerbs first, then starts switching off to Lord Cable. Given Jerbs was the Night 1 kill, Guderian as scum makes no sense to me.
Why not? It was an RVS-style vote (later he tried to make it seem like something more, but he never pushed Jerbs, really) and Jerbs got no attention. I don't think the Jerbs kill correlates either negatively or positively to the possibility of scum-Guderian.
To me, killing your attackee when you're the last scum is suicide. I must note that the WIFOM possibility exists, but that's my current state of mind.
Internet Stranger wrote:Guderian, I always assume three scum. Why would you assume two? Why does it matter? Your actions are the scummiest of them all now.
If every lynch and nightkill in a 6:3 mountainous is on a townie, the Mafia will win on Day 2. On the other hand, town can't eliminate all the Mafia until Day 3 even with perfect play. Your attack here is unreasonable.

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8
VOTE: Internet Stranger
(P.S. We should hydra sometime. I have to stop myself from typing Internet StrangerCoug by mistake.)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”