Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Was talking to Zazier by the way. I'll wait for Lamb's snowball to grow before I respond to her.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Or, alternatively, you could not avoid the questions, and answer them now.

What pro-town motivation does Flavor claiming have?
Why are you defending CoA's RQS post so adamantly?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Carrotcake »

2.) That rabbit scenario is what's going on in my perspective, the conversation between the rabbit and giraffe is Zaz's defence. It's weird to speak up on the sheer ridiculousness of attacking him for starting the random questioning? When it's what gave us something to talk about, and nothing about it is inately scummy? And you're defending this strange attack?

1.) I don't really like you. You place quotation marks on my words as if to insult me. And use protips as if you actually know things (protip: you need to get a clue). I'll let this sit for a while. I want a lot of people involved. Though someone else will probably answer you anways.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:06 am

Good job of NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS.

EITHER OF THEM.

Instead using the "I'll let someone else answer you" at the end of your post.

Give me a break. This is the lynch for today guys.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:11 am

Just so I'm clear. You've now told me HOW you defended CityofA, but not WHY... Avoided that question.

And you've told me you don't like me. That's awesome. And relevent to the point at hand... How?

You completely dodged the "How is flavor claiming pro-town" question.

So, do you want to try again? Maybe this time you can answer the questions clearly, instead of throwing up walls of BS?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Carrotcake »

I would change my vote for you, if it wasn't already there. I answered one of your questions, inluding why. Re-read, or learn to read and then re-read. You must have a selective reading problem. You would have picked up on the role-fishing isse too if you were a bit sharper. Go go go, push the speedlynch anyways.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:47 am

Carrotcake wrote:I would change my vote for you, if it wasn't already there. I answered one of your questions, inluding why. Re-read, or learn to read and then re-read. You must have a selective reading problem. You would have picked up on the role-fishing isse too if you were a bit sharper. Go go go, push the speedlynch anyways.

So what you're saying is that you would OMGUS my vote, if you had not already RVS'd me.

Yah, you're really not helping yourself here.

Also, I'm the one bringing up points against you, that you REFUSE to answer to.

If you think I'm scummy, please make a case. Right now, all you're doing is saying that "I'm gonna vote you, because you don't agree with me and you think I'm scummy."

Note that you have STILL refused for a third time to answer EITHER of my questions. Could it be that you don't like how your answers would sound? Could it be that answering my questions would show people how scummy you are? If I'm doing "selective reading" as you claim, then prove my questions invalid, and answer them. But I don't think you can.

So, for the 4th time:

What pro-town motivation can come from asking for a flavor claim?
Why are you so adamant in defending CityofA's RQS?

I'm more interested in the first one than the second one, but I want to see both.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:48 am

And maybe I need to clarify for you. What I mean by the second question is "Why aren't you letting CityofA defend his own posts?"

I hope that clears it up.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

@Carrot: Yeah, no, I assume you mean flavor claiming is somehow good. It isn't. I could explain but I'm not going to. If you can't figure it out then I'm afraid that I must ignore your opinions on flavor claiming. I DO agree that "role fishing" isn't a scum tell, but it's not a pro town thing to do.

Oh, not to mention that, in my experience, most mods give flavor fakeclaims, myself included, so a flavor claim just means you're getting a believable line of bullshit from someone. If flavor claims have broken games you've played in in the past, quite frankly, they were terribly designed games.

@Zazie: Even mocking it is an answer, my friend. I did indeed miss you not responding, and I'm sorry for that oversight. May I ask your point, again?

@City: Don't answer Zazie until Zazie answers you.

@Exilon: No, you're wrong, Zodiark isn't scum (yet). No scum intent coming off him. Misguided maybe, but being wrong != being scummy.

@Carrot: I really hope you don't assume I'm a traditional player. I'm far from it. As far as I'm concerned, "the book" can copulate with itself. There are still logical reasons against flavor claiming. I've named one or two.

Well, anyway, since you asked, I think it's bloody stupid.

And things just got weird when Carrot revealed he was a furry (not that there's anything wrong with that)

@Lambda: I'm taking Carrot's join date into consideration for his misguidance. It's suspicious, but not completely scummy yet.

HOWEVER!

Carrot, link a game where a flavor claim has broken the game that you've participated in.

@Lambda: I also disagree that knowing the "character" of a person is useless in mafia. It's a subtle help, in my opinion.

@Carrot: Answer her questions.

@Carrot: Answer her questions and explain why LambdaDelta is scummy enough to warrant you voting her.

@Lambda: OMGUS is a silly concept and a buzz word.

I expect this to be interesting ^-^.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:04 am

@Lambda: OMGUS is a silly concept and a buzz word.

I couldn't think of another way to express the point >.<

I could try saying "You are saying that you would vote me, simply because I voted you, if you had not already RVS'd me?"

Is that any better?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:09 am

I want him to explain first before I come to that conclusion. To be fair, spelling it out could actually be better, at least while OMGUS is still overused and misapplied in most cases. Spelling it out makes you think about what you wanted to say. This is never a bad thing.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:12 am

Lambda wrote:If you think I'm scummy, please make a case. Right now, all you're doing is saying that "I'm gonna vote you, because you don't agree with me and you think I'm scummy."

I asked for kinda the same here. The second part is biased slightly, due to it being me he's throwing this vote at, but the point is the same.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:14 am

Well, if he refuses to respond to my reasonable requests then I'll have no choice but to respond with adding reasonable pressure to his wagon.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:17 am

He's done nothing but refuse for me. I hope he responds to you. It will be infinitely more helpful to town if he responds.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:40 am

Well, so far, you've been the only one pressuring him. I've effectively doubled the pressure. Hopefully more players will contribute pressure.

Eventually he'll crack, or he'll die.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Carrotcake wrote:4.) Zodiark you're a troll. It isn't condescending, adding extra effort to add convenience for us is the furthest thing from it. It's thoughtful.
Yeah, he is distracting us from the more important things like scumhunting... which involves twiddling our thumbs and squashing discussion as it's distracting us from twiddling our thumbs and squashing discussion.

Rather than talk smack about his inexperience, perhaps you could brings yours to bear and improve the questions.
Go and do some research. Firstly, if I was trolling, I would be saying 'LOLCITYOFAS IS A NOOB LOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!, HEY ADD ONE A TO HIS NAME AND ITS CITYOFASS HAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!1!1!!', not using his inexperience as one of several reasons to bebunk RQS as a valid opening. Second, as you would know if you were paying attention, I despise RQS. Why would I waste time improving it, when I simply bandwagon the person suggesting it.
Exilon wrote:And how, pray tell, do you scumhunt from zero? In other words, at least his intention was there and it was able to create discussion. A little more than what you did so far- complaining about scumhunting and not scumhunting, is something I find incredibly interesting and funny to watch. GOOD JOB AT TRYING TO LOOK TOWN.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zodiark13
Theres this little thing I've heard of called RVS, and I have actually heard of people using it these days. I hear its an awesome way to start discussion.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:08 am

Zodiark, what do you think of Carrotcake and his refusal to answer to the points raised by me (as seen above)?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 am

Zodiark wrote: Go and do some research. Firstly, if I was trolling, I would be saying 'LOLCITYOFAS IS A NOOB LOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!, HEY ADD ONE A TO HIS NAME AND ITS CITYOFASS HAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!1!1!!', not using his inexperience as one of several reasons to bebunk RQS as a valid opening. Second, as you would know if you were paying attention, I despise RQS. Why would I waste time improving it, when I simply bandwagon the person suggesting it.

Couldn't resist
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

SpyreX wrote:
TL wrote:My point being, succinctly, that using this as evidence is rather pointless. And if we can't use it as evidence, we're wasting our time on it.
There is a HUGE difference between 'evidence' and 'a case'.

However, there is information to be had all over. I said I'd hammer even without a claim and not a peep.
I said this? o_o I don't remember that.
Carrotcake wrote:WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF A FLAVOR CLAIM?
Are you really asking this? Like, seriously?
Carrotcake wrote:2.) That rabbit scenario is what's going on in my perspective, the conversation between the rabbit and giraffe is Zaz's defence. It's weird to speak up on the sheer ridiculousness of attacking him for starting the random questioning? When it's what gave us something to talk about, and nothing about it is inately scummy? And you're defending this strange attack?

1.) I don't really like you. You place quotation marks on my words as if to insult me. And use protips as if you actually know things (protip: you need to get a clue). I'll let this sit for a while. I want a lot of people involved. Though someone else will probably answer you anways.
Not actually answering the questions, implying LL is doing that when she's not insulting you, and using a rabbit scenario (which doesn't actually hold much ground) to try and defend yourself. Whelp.
UncertainKitten wrote:@Lambda: I'm taking Carrot's join date into consideration for his misguidance. It's suspicious, but not completely scummy yet.
And this has to do with what?

Vote: Carrotcake
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 am

It's possible his...misunderstanding of the situation regarding flavor is a result of inexperience.

Though I just noticed his join date was 2007, and I was actually going off of his title of "Goon"

I feel silly now. Still, implies he has less mafia experience then he should.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:21 am

TheLonging wrote:
SpyreX wrote:
TL wrote:My point being, succinctly, that using this as evidence is rather pointless. And if we can't use it as evidence, we're wasting our time on it.
There is a HUGE difference between 'evidence' and 'a case'.

However, there is information to be had all over. I said I'd hammer even without a claim and not a peep.
I said this? o_o I don't remember that.

He's confused. I remember that because I'm the one who said it, not you. :P

P-Edit: UK, he's posted a list of "reasons why people disagree with Flavor Analysis". He carried himself in that post as someone who knew what they were talking about.

So either he was blowing out his ass, or he has /some/ kind of experience.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:22 am

Well, that's why I'm asking the questions I am, LL. I prefer to hunt scum, not the easiest person to pin a lynch to.

If that means I'm slower to call for a lynch, so be it. You fall down the stairs.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 am

Post by TheLonging »

I played many offsite games before I cam here, despite me being here for almost a year now. Join date doesn't matter that much unless they specifically stated they haven't played more than 2 games before, or are relatively new to the site. And yeah, I was confused, considering 2007 is a long time to be here. But anyways, I could easily make the comparison that you've been here less than a year, so you might have not had as much mafia experience (although you've probably had an account before so meh, just a face value kind of thing). And anyways, join date won't matter that much, right? Why should it?
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:26 am

I make it fairly obvious I have an older account. And actually, I think join date/post amount here does matter. If you've played off site, you should very well know the style of play here is different. Some things are acceptable in other places that'd never fly here, and vice versa.

What I'm trying to determine if it's one of those or if he's, as LL says, blowing out his ass.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:31 am

Don't get me wrong UK. I would rather have him answer the questions too... but I'm pointing out that from his posts, it's rather unlikely that he has so little experience, as to make that mistake.

I'm not truly calling for a lynch, I'm calling for pressure. He's scummy enough (new or not) for me that I would like to see him answer my questions. He refuses to do so without pressure apparently, according to this:
Carrotcake wrote: I'll let this sit for a while. I want a lot of people involved. Though someone else will probably answer you anways.
UncertainKitten wrote:I make it fairly obvious I have an older account. And actually, I think join date/post amount here does matter.
If you've played off site, you should very well know the style of play here is different. Some things are acceptable in other places that'd never fly here, and vice versa.

What I'm trying to determine if it's one of those or if he's, as LL says, blowing out his ass.

She's right in saying this TL. I've had some recent experience with certain tells that I've used off-site, that people shot down and deemed ridiculous. Contrastingly, I had never heard of RVS until I got here, and in the first game I played (halted due to mod error) I had some serious pressure applied to me, due to questioning RVS. So I can see where UK is coming from.

However, that doesn't mean I don't want to see him pressured and answer my damn questions. xD

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”