Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Confirm myself as town? No fucker, I don't waste night actions do confirm myself as town. I ACT OBVTOWN AND GET SCUM LYNCHED.

ONLY A WEAK USELESS PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR THEMSELVES BY DOING "WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM" AS THEIR TOWN META INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ACTUAL PRO-TOWN ACTION LAST NIGHT.
Incorrect. In every game I've seen you buddy the shit out scum and tunnel on town. You blow. And you rolled cult this game whereas I rolled town. I was praying to the gods we wouldn't be cult together, and they answered.

G-G fate.
How many games have we been in together?

I blow? THAT GAME YOU FAKED A GUILTY ON ME IN I LYNCHED SCUM SINGLE HANDEDLY.

THE FACT THAT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACTS TO JUSTIFY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY JUST FURTHER ILLUMINATES THE FAILURE OF A PLAYER THAT YOU ARE. I AM GLAD EVERYONE WILL NOW JOIN ME IN MOCKING YOU.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Fate »

El Goosuki wrote:lol

I don't think fate reads rules
I did, it took awhile, and I don't remember all of it.

Are you implying there's no way I can stop Benmage from killing me?

Is there a way someone else can ward me?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote: "Yeah Benmage's an anti-town clown, but I'll search for Tools N0 like a good fucking townie"-Fate

Who's more mature here?
Who's more pro-town and hence better at this game?

yeah. I'm not flailing, nor will I ever flail, by any meager amount of pressure YOU put on me when I AM TOWN.
Incorrect here. You're attempts at saying you'd take the high road fall on deaf ears. All anyone has todo is read a tidbit of CEB and realize you have no control, and you are cult.

You are going to die regardless. Your best, most pro-town move at this point...if you were town, would be to accept you fate, Fate.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Confirm myself as town? No fucker, I don't waste night actions do confirm myself as town. I ACT OBVTOWN AND GET SCUM LYNCHED.

ONLY A WEAK USELESS PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR THEMSELVES BY DOING "WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM" AS THEIR TOWN META INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ACTUAL PRO-TOWN ACTION LAST NIGHT.
Incorrect. In every game I've seen you buddy the shit out scum and tunnel on town. You blow. And you rolled cult this game whereas I rolled town. I was praying to the gods we wouldn't be cult together, and they answered.

G-G fate.
How many games have we been in together?

I blow? THAT GAME YOU FAKED A GUILTY ON ME IN I LYNCHED SCUM SINGLE HANDEDLY.

THE FACT THAT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACTS TO JUSTIFY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY JUST FURTHER ILLUMINATES THE FAILURE OF A PLAYER THAT YOU ARE. I AM GLAD EVERYONE WILL NOW JOIN ME IN MOCKING YOU.
Yeah, the one where you swore absolutely certainty on half the scum team and the SK as town.

Oh and the invitational that got dropped...where in the first few pages you already buddy the fucked out of Ythan who was scum.

You blow.

And alphabet....I caught you as a lyncher. Face it. I caught you again. Benmage +2, Fate 0
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Furcolow »

I didn't even think about getting books or a kit
I feel like an idiot
I did, however, ward a very powerful 3-headed-hydra, naming two of them (hey, 2 out of 3 isn't bad!)

@Fate/Benmage: Can you all put your dicks away, or do I need to get a ruler?
unvote
this is just dumb. This game is the pinnacle of mafia, folks, can we not ruin it with a pissing contest?
Fate wrote:
Ward won't stop the kill, only stalks and fetish passing and such
I know a way we can stop him

vote benmage
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Fate »

BENMAGE IF YOU STOP TALKING FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND I COULD FUCKING SCUMHUNT INSTEAD OF YELLING AT A RETARDED KID AND TRYING TO TEACH THEM LOGIC.

YEAH LET THEM READ CEBM.

REMEMBER THE HIGH ROAD I TOOK THERE?

I COULD'VE GOTTEN YOU LYNCHED FOR FAKIGN A GUILTY, BUT I LYNCHED SCUM INSTEAD.

YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

I leave for work in some 30 minutes...so that'll slow the spam. But with Fate alive expect a looooong thread. GL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:I didn't even think about getting books or a kit
I feel like an idiot
I did, however, ward a very powerful 3-headed-hydra, naming two of them (hey, 2 out of 3 isn't bad!)

@Fate/Benmage: Can you all put your dicks away, or do I need to get a ruler?
unvote
this is just dumb. This game is the pinnacle of mafia, folks, can we not ruin it with a pissing contest?
Fate wrote:
Ward won't stop the kill, only stalks and fetish passing and such
I know a way we can stop him

vote benmage
You just openly voted a confirmed town. This is where you fail again a mafia player on this site.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

however, i am not sure he is a cultist
unvote

lets pressure someone who is inactive as opposed to ripping out one anothers throats just because people rub each other the wrong way

don't make me sit you two in opposite corners, or sit your bare asses on my knees for a spanking
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

you didnt let me get to my point, benmage, don't interrupt me asshole :)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Fate »

You caught me as a lynched due to GAME MECHANICS, and you having some hard-on for fucking targeting me. YOU ARE NOT A COMPETENT PLAYER BY ANY MEANS AND WE ALL AGREE.

@Fur: yeah we can lynch an investigator who will be a murdered D1 just to save me, but it isn't fucking worth it. Like I said I'll just let him kill me tonight and let my flip JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT BENMAGE IS SHITTY PLAYER AND I AM INDEED A PRO-TOWN GOD WHO PLAYS THIS GAME 1000X BETTER THAN HIM.

Thats all that matters at this point, as you can see by me not voting him.
El Goosuki
El Goosuki
Goon
El Goosuki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 am

Post by El Goosuki »

Fate wrote:

Oh I said that because you stated somewhere that ward = rb.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:BENMAGE IF YOU STOP TALKING FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND I COULD FUCKING SCUMHUNT INSTEAD OF YELLING AT A RETARDED KID AND TRYING TO TEACH THEM LOGIC.

YEAH LET THEM READ CEBM.

REMEMBER THE HIGH ROAD I TOOK THERE?

I COULD'VE GOTTEN YOU LYNCHED FOR FAKIGN A GUILTY, BUT I LYNCHED SCUM INSTEAD.

YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE.
No you didn't...you flailed and got lucky, and retracted saying you wish you did it on me but hit the panic button.

You still got like 1 out of 8 reads right there (the one forced as me being the catalysis)...shit we might aswell roll dice this game to see who we should lynch.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Fate »

"Who will liekly become a murderer, d1"

just to clarify.

And when Benmage leaves I'll read the fucking thread, find scum, and that'll be that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:You caught me as a lynched due to GAME MECHANICS, and you having some hard-on for fucking targeting me. YOU ARE NOT A COMPETENT PLAYER BY ANY MEANS
AND WE ALL AGREE.
Actually I think you stand alone there....Maybe one your boyfriends would agree....but thats about all.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Furcolow »

well, we can work this out. he doesn't have to carry out the kill.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Furcolow »

also, the fact benmage is claiming stalk but trying to wagon fate makes him not confirmed town to me
makes him actually lean scum. why would town want to wagon the person they stalked? that's counter-productive.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:You caught me as a lynched due to GAME MECHANICS, and you having some hard-on for fucking targeting me. YOU ARE NOT A COMPETENT PLAYER BY ANY MEANS AND WE ALL AGREE.

@Fur: yeah we can lynch an investigator who will be a murdered D1 just to save me, but it isn't fucking worth it. Like I said I'll just let him kill me tonight and let my flip JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT BENMAGE IS SHITTY PLAYER AND I AM INDEED A PRO-TOWN GOD WHO PLAYS THIS GAME 1000X BETTER THAN HIM.

Thats all that matters at this point, as you can see by me not voting him.
@FURC/ALL
SO when one of Fate's cults protects him tonight, and I gain another wasted insanity...will you lynch him tomorrow. (Seriously tho, today is the right course of action)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Fate »

I don't care anymore what you think Benmage. SHIT TONS OF OTHER COMPETENT PLAYERS know I am good. Having a 2 year old telling me "u bad at dis" doesn't stop me in the slightest, ESEPCIALLY since after this shit blows over at the end of day the facts will be: YOU CHOOSE TO VIG N0 BASED ON SOME CHILDISH META-GRUDGE THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST.

And I'll sleep peacefully in my town grave, watching from the dead QT as others mock your play and choices D2.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Seacore »

Is there a way to filter Benmage and Fate out from all the other posts?

In other news, anybody who things I'm cult with Fate just because I disbelieve Benmage has perfect meta is a moron.

Thirdly, I want people to admit they cowered (probably due to not sending in an action) so they can't claim it later.
There are only three actions an Investigator can have taken to earn an Insanity Point.
1) Cower,
2) Launder
3) Stalk.

Nobody should have laundered.
Therefore anybody who does not admit they cowered, and is revealed to have got an insanity point on Night 0 must have stalked.
This is important information.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:also, the fact benmage is claiming stalk but trying to wagon fate makes him not confirmed town to me
makes him actually lean scum. why would town want to wagon the person they stalked? that's counter-productive.
So I don't fucking waste my one vig...jebus.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Bowser »

Fate, your behavior is clearly anti-town.

Unvote; Vote: Fate

Benmage is town.

Preview Edit: Yeah. I love my vote now. More votes, please.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Is there a way to filter Benmage and Fate out from all the other posts?
Yeah...You can start bussing fate now and end the day.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Fate »

Furcolow wrote:well, we can work this out. he doesn't have to carry out the kill.
@ALL PLAYERS:

RAISE YOUR HAND IF BENMAGE STALKING ME FOR THE VERY THING HE JUST DID (stalking n0=anti-town) WAS A GOOD CHOICE.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”