Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Scum team to the rescue with a counterwagon!
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
masfloohinev
masfloohinev
Townie
masfloohinev
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:46 am

Post by masfloohinev »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Haha guessing, fine. "DERP DERP NO EXPLANATION VOTE OMG SOMEONE QUESTIONED ME DEFENDING SCUM HERP LOLOLOL"

That pretty much sums it up yes?
Close, but not quite. I'll explain later. BTW, this post is scummy too.
masfloohinev
masfloohinev
Townie
masfloohinev
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:49 am

Post by masfloohinev »

FoS: RichardGHP
masfloohinev
masfloohinev
Townie
masfloohinev
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 am

Post by masfloohinev »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Scum team to the rescue with a counterwagon!
Is this serious?
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Reckamonic »

masfloohinev wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Scum team to the rescue with a counterwagon!
Is this serious?
Is this?
Unvote; Vote: masfloohinev
._.
meeeeeeep?
masfloohinev
masfloohinev
Townie
masfloohinev
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 am

Post by masfloohinev »

What?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

I KNEW I had a game start that I didn't put in my bookmarks.

Sheesh.

Unvote, Vote: Shotty

Methinks thou dost protest too much
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 am

Post by q21 »

masfloohinev wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Haha guessing, fine. "DERP DERP NO EXPLANATION VOTE OMG SOMEONE QUESTIONED ME DEFENDING SCUM HERP LOLOLOL"

Personally, I hate this "I'll explain later" crap. If you have a point, make it.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:37 am

q21 wrote:
masfloohinev wrote:

Personally, I hate this "I'll explain later" crap. If you have a point, make it.
Shhh, he might get away with bullshitting a point later if you don't speak up!

@Spyre: Protest what exactly? He voted without posting a word of reason which isn't excusable even in the RVS and then turns it into some sort of terrible gambit when he gets called out on it. Oh, and it's drawing votes away from GHP who he throws a weak FOS at to distance with.

@masfloodsadjnfj: Sure, why not?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Substrike22 »

UNVOTE: whoever I had my vote on for rvs
VOTE: Masfloohinev

FoS aimed at your probable scum buddy and two posts with little to no content, and a lot of ambiguity.

Especially posts 52 and 53. They are scummy as hell. 51 is decent, at least it kind of makes a point, but then you blew that by saying "I'll explain later."
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:52 am

Post by SpyreX »

@Spyre: Protest what exactly? He voted without posting a word of reason which isn't excusable even in the RVS and then turns it into some sort of terrible gambit when he gets called out on it. Oh, and it's drawing votes away from GHP who he throws a weak FOS at to distance with.
Vote: RichGHP

RVS shouldn't be so literal.
Why?
Lol.
Haha guessing, fine. "DERP DERP NO EXPLANATION VOTE OMG SOMEONE QUESTIONED ME DEFENDING SCUM HERP LOLOLOL"

Show

Proud member of BaM
masfloohinev
masfloohinev
Townie
masfloohinev
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:55 am

Post by masfloohinev »

Wow. Shotty, that post was full of crap. There is a lot of evidence suggesting that you are scum right now:

The reason for originally voting you was because you showed a strange amount of interest in my vote for q21. It was the RVS, so why did you have to ask me if I had reasons for my vote? What kind of answer were you expecting? ("He's got the letter q in his name, that's why!!!") Did you think my vote was serious at the time?

You think my vote for q21 was to draw votes away from RichardGHP. This logic is soooo incredibly irrational. First of all, you seem to think my vote was useless because it had no reasons accompanied to it, yet you are also blaming me for drawing votes away from RichardGHP. Secondly, why in the world would I be interested in taking votes away from somebody in the RVS?!?

Also, your suspicion of me and RichardGHP seems wierd. You have brought up several points against me (bad points), you haven't shown extreme suspicion of anybody else, and I currently only have one vote (I think), so why not vote for me? Is it because you are afraid to? I don't believe you actually feel that me and RichardGHP are scumbuddies, because that should involve having quite a bit of certainty that I am scum, yet you are voting RichardGHP instead. If you suspect RichardGHP on the basis of me being scum, then you should be voting me, but if you suspect me on the basis of RichardGHP being scum, then you actually need evidence explaining why RichardGHP is scum, because you haven't given any points (and you seem to be against players keeping their points to themselves). And if you
are
suspecting me on the basis that RichardGHP being scum, then you failed to mention when your vote became serious (looks like
you
are also withholding information). Saying you suspect us both based on me supposedly trying to "draw votes away" also makes no sense: I gave no reason for my vote. You seriously think a REASONLESS VOTE was designed to draw votes away from another player from and RVS BANDWAGON?!?

The purpose of the reasonless vote and giving reasons later was because I wanted to see how people reacted and what sort of actions they took in response before they knew the reasons. For example, I am thinking FakeGod is scum based on his response to my vote for Shotty.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:21 am

Post by FakeGod »

masfloohinev wrote: I am thinking FakeGod is scum based on his response to my vote for Shotty.
Where's your vote?
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 am

Cool Spyre, quoting stuff and saying nothing, forgot how much I disliked your play.
masfloohasjfada wrote:Wow. Shotty, that post was full of crap. There is a lot of evidence suggesting that you are scum right now:
We'll see what you say here then.
masfloohasjfada wrote:The reason for originally voting you was because you showed a strange amount of interest in my vote for q21. It was the RVS, so why did you have to ask me if I had reasons for my vote? What kind of answer were you expecting? ("He's got the letter q in his name, that's why!!!") Did you think my vote was serious at the time?
So I was dead-on in my quote of you from before where you're herp derping fishing for a reason to vote someone. How is the single word 'why?' an "inordinate amount on interest." Considering you voted without saying anything isn't it a fair question? If you were voting him for having a 'q' in his name all you had to do was say so. Your vote may or may not've been serious, I didn't know since you said nothing, you could've been pushing a policy lynch for all I knew at the time so I asked for clarification.
masfloohasjfada wrote:You think my vote for q21 was to draw votes away from RichardGHP. This logic is soooo incredibly irrational. First of all, you seem to think my vote was useless because it had no reasons accompanied to it, yet you are also blaming me for drawing votes away from RichardGHP. Secondly, why in the world would I be interested in taking votes away from somebody in the RVS?!?
A reasonless vote isn't useless, it's a good scum-tell! At any stage in the game, scum often have trouble scum-hunting and weakness like your reasonless vote and the FoS on GHP are signs of it. As for taking votes away from him, he was at what 4? That's over halfway to lynch, you wouldn't want your scum-friend getting caught by a stupid RVS wagon, so of course you would try to shift focus if the two of you were buddies. I believe you're behavior was taking the pressure off of GHP, RVS or not I don't really see how that gives you an excuse.
masfloohasjfada wrote:Also, your suspicion of me and RichardGHP seems wierd. You have brought up several points against me (bad points), you haven't shown extreme suspicion of anybody else, and I currently only have one vote (I think), so why not vote for me? Is it because you are afraid to? I don't believe you actually feel that me and RichardGHP are scumbuddies, because that should involve having quite a bit of certainty that I am scum, yet you are voting RichardGHP instead. If you suspect RichardGHP on the basis of me being scum, then you should be voting me, but if you suspect me on the basis of RichardGHP being scum, then you actually need evidence explaining why RichardGHP is scum, because you haven't given any points (and you seem to be against players keeping their points to themselves). And if you are suspecting me on the basis that RichardGHP being scum, then you failed to mention when your vote became serious (looks like you are also withholding information). Saying you suspect us both based on me supposedly trying to "draw votes away" also makes no sense: I gave no reason for my vote. You seriously think a REASONLESS VOTE was designed to draw votes away from another player from and RVS BANDWAGON?!?
GHP is as good a push as any at this point in the game, at the beginning you have little to no evidence on anyone. It's not like he's done anything to make me think better of him, he's letting you fight his battle and his only post since I voted him was OMGUS after two people had already voted me. Your FoS links you to him as you're covering all your bases at that point by simultaneously attacking (via FoS) and defending him (in this post saying I have no points on him). If GHP is town his odds of being a VT are greater than his odds of being a PR, so why not push it? Especially, when I'll have a fairly solid opinion on your alignment if he flips scum. Even if the wagon goes nowhere, we're still generating information right now instead of sitting around so what the fuck why not? If you want to be frank, mas, I'm still on his wagon because it's bigger than yours is right now and I'm indifferent to lynching either of you.
masfloohasjfada wrote:The purpose of the reasonless vote and giving reasons later was because I wanted to see how people reacted and what sort of actions they took in response before they knew the reasons. For example, I am thinking FakeGod is scum based on his response to my vote for Shotty.
So are you saying we're buddies or what? You still haven't explained why I'm scummy, all you've done is contest my arguments which isn't the same thing (townies can be wrong after all). Your all or nothing attitude towards alignment is incorrect at best.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

Thats cool bro.

Lets play words and meaning since well, my quotes were just SOO BAD:
GHP is as good a push as any at this point in the game, at the beginning you have little to no evidence on anyone.
That second quote is an awesome one under the guise of "little to no evidence". Considering, to make said statement: Richard would be scum AND at least one of: Substrike, jmurph3, masflooh, and well, Richard are scum. (If one wants to get banal, its really two of the latter because the scum 'team' has come to the rescue).

FURTHER, if we want to get into it you're saying that the initial wagon is fairly town weighted. You know that wagon that got all the way up to L-2 (I think) under the weight of itself? Yea.

So, what's the dealio. Is it "no information" or is it "Richard is scum and the wagon on me is scum saving scum".
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by SpyreX »

(Or, if you will, methinks thou dost protest too much)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:18 pm

You're quotes are pointless when it's essentially the whole ISO (5/6 post-start posts) with zero explanation. Post 50 was hyperbole if you want to get technical, the point was focused at mahfloo and OMGUS from GHP. "Little to no" doesn't mean zero either, Richard and mahfloogsfaslk are the best bet right now in my opinion, so I'm voting them and laying out some points. If you want to sit around and wait til page 10 to start I'll just back off and we can twiddle our thumbs and not generate any info.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Shotty to the Body wrote:You're quotes are pointless when it's essentially the whole ISO (5/6 post-start posts) with zero explanation. Post 50 was hyperbole if you want to get technical, the point was focused at mahfloo and OMGUS from GHP. "Little to no" doesn't mean zero either, Richard and mahfloogsfaslk are the best bet right now in my opinion, so I'm voting them and laying out some points. If you want to sit around and wait til page 10 to start I'll just back off and we can twiddle our thumbs and not generate any info.
No. Let's lynch Masf. He's scum and he FoS'd his scum buddy.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

masfloohinev wrote:Wow. Shotty, that post was full of crap. There is a lot of evidence suggesting that you are scum right now:

The reason for originally voting you was because you showed a strange amount of interest in my vote for q21. It was the RVS, so why did you have to ask me if I had reasons for my vote? What kind of answer were you expecting? ("He's got the letter q in his name, that's why!!!") Did you think my vote was serious at the time?

You think my vote for q21 was to draw votes away from RichardGHP. This logic is soooo incredibly irrational. First of all, you seem to think my vote was useless because it had no reasons accompanied to it, yet you are also blaming me for drawing votes away from RichardGHP. Secondly, why in the world would I be interested in taking votes away from somebody in the RVS?!?

Also, your suspicion of me and RichardGHP seems wierd. You have brought up several points against me (bad points), you haven't shown extreme suspicion of anybody else, and I currently only have one vote (I think), so why not vote for me? Is it because you are afraid to? I don't believe you actually feel that me and RichardGHP are scumbuddies, because that should involve having quite a bit of certainty that I am scum, yet you are voting RichardGHP instead. If you suspect RichardGHP on the basis of me being scum, then you should be voting me, but if you suspect me on the basis of RichardGHP being scum, then you actually need evidence explaining why RichardGHP is scum, because you haven't given any points (and you seem to be against players keeping their points to themselves). And if you
are
suspecting me on the basis that RichardGHP being scum, then you failed to mention when your vote became serious (looks like
you
are also withholding information). Saying you suspect us both based on me supposedly trying to "draw votes away" also makes no sense: I gave no reason for my vote. You seriously think a REASONLESS VOTE was designed to draw votes away from another player from and RVS BANDWAGON?!?

The purpose of the reasonless vote and giving reasons later was because I wanted to see how people reacted and what sort of actions they took in response before they knew the reasons. For example, I am thinking FakeGod is scum based on his response to my vote for Shotty.
Vote: masfloohinev
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

that makes it a lot of votes btw
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What I was getting at is you've been waaay too reactionary to the votes.

Further, "scum are setting me up as the opposing bandwagon" is not any form of "no, little, small, tiny" or any other term for minute in relation to the implied information that statement has to have to have meaning.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

We'll be catching up on the walls o' text at some point today/tomorrow (whenever we can sync our schedules up).

Should probably note - half of this hydra will be
V/LA from Friday through Monday
so the other half probably won't be posting much during that time.

@SpyreX: The other half of this hydra won't let me CAPS LAWK ALLIANCE with you, but you should just know up front that we're town, k?
._.
meeeeeeep?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Unvote, vote: massflowinevian
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I have no comment on the RVS wagon on me, but please do not refer to me as GHP. Instead, call me Richard.

I've made two RVS votes, and since RVS is now over, it's time to get serious. Nacho's vote in post 68 causes a reaffirmation of my intitial vote on him.
Unvote, Vote: Nacho
; mas reads as town right off the bat and Nacho has posted 3 times thus far. Meanwhile, none of those posts are even remotely exonerating or content-laden.

HoS Cogito Ergo Sum
for the former reason.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by Charlie »

Bump.
Cogito Ergo Sum, I'm counting that last vote on massflowinevian as a vote on masfloohinev.
Kindness

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”