Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Haylen »

You can use your own account now ^_^
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Mod notes and actions please?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by CSL »

HA!

A loss is a loss. Thank goodness this game's over.

Zach didn't care if he lost, so I went for an SK win.

Objective Complete.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

So no one loved me enough to progress me on the tech tree??? ;_;

GG
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I never got up'd on the tech tree either :/

Was it entirely my votes giving me abilities though?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Nikanor »

CSL wrote:Objective Complete.
Yes, good job helping the town lose. High fives and drinks all around guys.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Assuming he's referencing the last day, what could he have done as town, seeing as everyone knew everyone, leaving a cross-kill-sneaky-town-victory out of the question.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I find it funny that you think I'm referring to his play on the last few days.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I asked you questions and you always responded too late. At first I thought I had to kill only. In the last day you told i can kill and roleblock and I sent my actions.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Haylen »

No. You always responded too late. I always responded during night. And Blink overruled Roleblock anyway.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 am

Post by CSL »

Nikanor wrote:Mod notes and actions please?
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm trying to find a way to transfer them over from Zoho, as I said 3 times now. I haven't been able to do that being my usual weekend v/la.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Nikanor »

How to post mod notes, for dummies:

Step One: Highlight all the text of your file. It is very important that you highlight everything, or else you might lose some information!
Step Two: Copy the highlighted text onto your clipboard. This is actually a lot less work than it sounds. Simply go to the edit drop-down menu at the top of the window, then click the "copy" option.
Step Three: Open this page. Be sure to log in, or you won't be able to post!
Step Four: Click on the text entry box at the bottom of the page. Make sure you see the blinking line. This means you're ready to paste the words you copied into the text box.
Step Five: Paste the text from your clipboard into the text box. Go back to the edit menu, but this time click "paste" instead of "copy". Your words will appear in the text box. Do not be alarmed! This is supposed to happen!
Step Six: Hit submit.
Step Seven (In phpBB2 version only): ???
Step Eight: PROFIT!
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Haylen »

Error 562 - Copy and paste doesn't work on Zoho with their version of excel.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm curious to see everyone else's role PMs...
Haylen wrote:
Welcome to the game Nachomamma, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Haylen's Other Self, a complete nutter who think's she has magical powers with a tendancy to kill people.Your prized posession is a gun with one silver bullet in it, legend says that no matter what happens, the person shot with that gun will die. What the others in the village don't know, however, is that you are able to intercept any messages between town players. As a bonus to you, nobody knows who you are, you are merely known as ??? amongst the other people.

Active Abilities:

Serial Killer Kill:
You have the standard Serial Killer Kill which you can use once per night.

Legendary Gun:
This is a one shot Super Kill, it will work against people who may be doctor protected, bullet proof, cowards ect.

Passive Abilities:

Spyglass:
You can view all town quicktopics. You
MAY NOT
post in them.

You may only post under the following account:

Username: Rena

Password:

Failure to do so will result in [REDACTED]. It is currently under a different password, I will change it when the game starts.

False Pretenses:
At any point during the game, you can send me a list of abilities and a role name and I will type up a fake Role PM for you at the earliest opportunity I have.

Secret Information:
Appearing pro-town is a very good idea.

Your Items
PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Crystal Mirror
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Invisible Ink

Win Condition:
You win when you are the last man standing.

I hope you enjoy the game. Any questions, just shoot me a PM ^_^

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Haylen »

HAHA EFF YOU ZOHO! I managed to get to my role PMs. It hasn't let me do anything with my spreadsheets yet though. Note, I made many mistakes with these that I realised after the game started. Both angels were meant to be voteless if they were in heaven, but I think I forgot to mention that.

Town Power role Role PM's

Hello Zazie, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Charlie (from All Dogs Go to Heaven) and you should endure such havoc as you (may not) have experienced before. Your role in the game is Angel, from the start of the game you will reside in Heaven yet you will still be able to talk in thread - there are ways in which you can be taken out of Heaven...but I don't feel like explaining that one at this moment in time. As an Angel, you can talk during the day with the other people in Heaven - you must decide on three people who are going to advance to the next level of the Tree Tech. The three you choose, cannot be in Heaven at the time of chosing them. As an Angel, you cannot advance on the Tree Tech, but you can choose Level One abilities that you have the prerequisites for.

Active Abilities:

* Any ability that you may choose from the Tech Tree if you meet the prerequisites for it and are able to gain an ability at that time.

Passive Abilities:

Heaven Discussion: You have the ability to talk in Heaven during the day.

Heaven Quicktopic Link NOTE: Even if your game status is not Heaven, you will still be able to talk there, but you will not be voteless and you will not be kill immune.

Tech Tree Ladder:
You can choose 3 people to advance to the next stage of the Tech Tree, you cannot choose anybody in Heaven.

Shield of Faith:
Normal Night Kills cannot kill you whilst your game status is 'Heaven'.

Post Restriction:
You may not give anybody information of Heaven in thread, if you do you will be [REDACTED]. You can, however, say that you can't give any information on Heaven.

Items You Currently Hold:

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Invisible Ink
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Crystal Mirror

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

==============================================================================================

Hello DrippingGoofBall, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as The Loo Roll Lady - one Christmas, me and my dad found that we had lost the Angel that sits on top of the tree, we solved this problem by using the decorative lady that covers up our toilet rolls instead of the Angel. Anyhoo, you should endure such havoc as you (may not) have experienced before. Your role in the game is Angel, from the start of the game you will reside in Heaven yet you will still be able to talk in thread - there are ways in which you can be taken out of Heaven...but I don't feel like explaining that one at this moment in time. As an Angel, you can talk during the day with the other people in Heaven - you must decide on three people who are going to advance to the next level of the Tree Tech. The three you choose, cannot be in Heaven at the time of chosing them. As an Angel, you cannot advance on the Tree Tech, but you can choose Level One abilities that you have the prerequisites for.

Active Abilities:

* Any ability that you may choose from the Tech Tree if you meet the prerequisites for it and are able to gain an ability at that time.

Passive Abilities:

Heaven Discussion:
You have the ability to talk in Heaven during the day.

Heaven Quicktopic Link NOTE: Even if your game status is not Heaven, you will still be able to talk there, but you will not be voteless and you will not be kill immune.

Tech Tree Ladder:
You can choose 3 people to advance to the next stage of the Tech Tree, you cannot choose anybody in Heaven.

Shield of Faith:

Post Restriction:
You may not give anybody information of Heaven in thread, if you do you will be [REDACTED]. You can, however, say that you can't give any information on Heaven.

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Circe's Amulet
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Mystical Orb

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

==================================================================================================

Hello Adrien C, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Frodo Baggins. Your role name is 'Heavenly Halfling'. As you can see there are three game statuses, 'Heaven', 'Earth' and 'Hell'. You have some control over who is in those game statuses at the time. It's a pity I can't tell you what they mean :P Once during the Day, you must send me the name of one player and where you would like to send them. However, a person in Heaven cannot be sent to Hell and a person from Hell cannot be sent to Heaven. You can't move yourself to different game statuses. There can be no more than three people in Heaven or Hell at the time, so if you want to move somebody to one of those states, you must take somebody out aswell. The names of people in Heaven and Hell can be found in my Original Post.

Active Abilities:

Heavenizing:
You may choose one person to go to either Heaven or Hell. They must be able to be placed there though.

*Any Ability you may gain through Tree Tech

Passive Abilities:

Global Reinforcement:
If you die, the town as a whole must decide who becomes the next Heavenly Halfling. The person chosen in your place could be scum or town.

Win Condition:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Holy Water

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

====================================================================================================

Mafia Role PMs

Hello The Longing, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Daz (from #mafia). If you ever come across Daz, you will quickly come to find that he is always scum in games (possibly due to bot rigging xD), hence you are of Mafia alignment. He also seems to believe that he is the God of all Gods, hence your role name is Mafia Godfather. Along with your fellow mafia members (Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho), AlmasterGM (Satan) and Battle Mage (Mion from Higurashi)), you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night. You are immune to investigations and 1 standard kill. Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:
You have the usual mafia kill. As the leader of the mafia, you are in charge of sending me the kill.

* Any ability that you may gain from the Tech Tree during the game.

Passive Abilities:

Disguise:
If anybody with a cop ability should target you during the game, the result they shall receive is 'Innocent.'

Fragile Bulletproof Vest:
You own a bulletproof vest, however, as you are part of the mafia, it has become very worn and tatty due to the amount of gunfights you've been in. It will stop a kill from one ordinary bullet during the game.

Mafia Discussion:
During the night, you may talk to your fellow mafia members in this quicktopic.

Mafia Quicktopic[/url [b]False Pretens ... Quicktopic

False Pretenses:
At any point during the game, you can send me a list of abilities and a role name and I will type up a fake Role PM for you at the earliest opportunity I have.

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Holy Water
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:
You win when there's more or equal mafia players to town players and all other threats to the town have been eliminated.

Lots of Love, Hayl xxx

===================================================================================================

Hello AlmasterGM, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Satan. Once upon a time, Daz overthrew you and you became a lowly demon, but that doesn't really piss you off. Under the control of Daz (from #mafia) you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night with your fellow demons: (The Longing (Daz from #mafia), Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho). Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:
You have the usual mafia kill. As the leader of the mafia, Daz is in charge of sending me the kill.

Passive Abilities:

Mafia Discussion:

Mafia Quicktopic

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:
You win when there's more or equal mafia players to town players and all other threats to the town have been eliminated.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

===================================================================================================

Hello Battle Mage, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Mion (from Higurashi). You come from a great family line of Demon's, like your mother before you, you are able to draw things out of Hell and from Heaven, but that's an ability that you've only come to find out about recently. During the Day, you can send me the name of one player and where you want to put them. Please note, people in Hell cannot be moved to Heaven and people in Heaven cannot be moved to Hell. There must not be more than three people in Heaven or Hell at once, so you should also send me the name of a person you want to take out of Heaven or Hell to keep the balance. you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night with your fellow demons: (The Longing (Daz from #mafia), Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho) and Battle Mage (Mion from Higurashi)). Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:
You have the usual mafia kill. As the leader of the mafia, Daz is in charge of sending me the kill.

Hellizing:
You may choose one person to go to either Heaven or Hell. They must be able to be placed there though.

Passive Abilities:

Mafia Discussion:

Mafia Quicktopic

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game Nachomamma, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Haylen's Other Self, a complete nutter who think's she has magical powers with a tendancy to kill people.Your prized posession is a gun with one silver bullet in it, legend says that no matter what happens, the person shot with that gun will die. What the others in the village don't know, however, is that you are able to intercept any messages between town players. As a bonus to you, nobody knows who you are, you are merely known as ??? amongst the other people.

Active Abilities:

Serial Killer Kill:

Legendary Gun:
This is a one shot Super Kill, it will work against people who may be doctor protected, bullet proof, cowards ect.

Passive Abilities:

Spyglass:
MAY NOT
post in them.

My Imagination:

Password: ohnoididnt

Failure to do so will result in [REDACTED]. It is currently under a different password, I will change it when the game starts.

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Invisible Ink[/area]

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx[/area]

====================================================================================================

Welcome to the game, Ani, your role name is Battle Mage (from MafiaScum), you are a Jester. What you want most in the whole world is to get lynched, because you're that much of a masocist. Unfortunately, you will fullfill your win condition if you do not get lynched on the first day of the game. When you are lynched, the game does not end. If you succeed in getting lynched, you will win alongside the other winning team. Like you others you can drop and pick up items that are on the floor in the game.

Active Abilities:

* Any ability that you may gain from the tree tech if chosen.

Passive Abilities:

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:
Appearing pro-town is a very good idea if you want abilities.

PRIMARY ITEM
(Cannot be dropped): Mystical Orb

SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Circe's Amulet

Win Condition:
You win if you get lynched on Day One.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, CSL, you are Josh (from the American TV show Drake and Josh.) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

* Anything you may gain from the Tech Tree.

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

==================================================================================================

Welcome to the game, Toogelo, you are Eminem (some blond rapper) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, AdumbroDeus, you are Scooby Doo (from the TV show of the same name) Your Role is Human...even though you're a dog. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, MehPlusRawr, you are Ash Ketchum (the future Pokemon Master) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Nobody Special, you are Thomas Crapper (the guy who invented the flushing toilet) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Sharkfinn, you are Microwave (as in a cooking appliance) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Diginova, you are Cotton Eyed Joe (the guy who slept with all the women in the song Cotton Eyed Joe) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Midnight Sorrow, you are Ranma (a guy who changes into a girl with regularity from the show Ranma) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Ghostwriter, you are Buffy (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Chronopie, you are Haylen's Psychiatrist (the dude Haylen see's once a month to sort out her head) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Double Vote:
You have an Extra Vote, cause Haylen's crazy enough to give you one. You must send this vote via PM as it is an anonymous one. This double vote is for day votes and twilight votes.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Maemuki, you are Brian (who the hecks Brian? The guy who serves you everyday in your local store? a left wing politition? My little brother?) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Double Vote:
You have an Extra Vote, cause Haylen's crazy enough to give you one. You must send this vote via PM as it is an anonymous one. This double vote is for day votes and twilight votes.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

wewt!

Good job Rena. :D
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Haylen wrote:HAHA EFF YOU ZOHO! I managed to get to my role PMs. It hasn't let me do anything with my spreadsheets yet though. Note, I made many mistakes with these that I realised after the game started. Both angels were meant to be voteless if they were in heaven, but I think I forgot to mention that.

Town Power role Role PM's

Hello Zazie, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Charlie (from All Dogs Go to Heaven) and you should endure such havoc as you (may not) have experienced before. Your role in the game is Angel, from the start of the game you will reside in Heaven yet you will still be able to talk in thread - there are ways in which you can be taken out of Heaven...but I don't feel like explaining that one at this moment in time. As an Angel, you can talk during the day with the other people in Heaven - you must decide on three people who are going to advance to the next level of the Tree Tech. The three you choose, cannot be in Heaven at the time of chosing them. As an Angel, you cannot advance on the Tree Tech, but you can choose Level One abilities that you have the prerequisites for.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Heaven Discussion: You have the ability to talk in Heaven during the day.

Tech Tree Ladder:

Shield of Faith:

Post Restriction:

Items You Currently Hold:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

==============================================================================================

Hello DrippingGoofBall, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as The Loo Roll Lady - one Christmas, me and my dad found that we had lost the Angel that sits on top of the tree, we solved this problem by using the decorative lady that covers up our toilet rolls instead of the Angel. Anyhoo, you should endure such havoc as you (may not) have experienced before. Your role in the game is Angel, from the start of the game you will reside in Heaven yet you will still be able to talk in thread - there are ways in which you can be taken out of Heaven...but I don't feel like explaining that one at this moment in time. As an Angel, you can talk during the day with the other people in Heaven - you must decide on three people who are going to advance to the next level of the Tree Tech. The three you choose, cannot be in Heaven at the time of chosing them. As an Angel, you cannot advance on the Tree Tech, but you can choose Level One abilities that you have the prerequisites for.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Heaven Discussion:
You have the ability to talk in Heaven during the day.

Tech Tree Ladder:

Shield of Faith:

Post Restriction:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Hello Adrien C, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Frodo Baggins. Your role name is 'Heavenly Halfling'. As you can see there are three game statuses, 'Heaven', 'Earth' and 'Hell'. You have some control over who is in those game statuses at the time. It's a pity I can't tell you what they mean :P Once during the Day, you must send me the name of one player and where you would like to send them. However, a person in Heaven cannot be sent to Hell and a person from Hell cannot be sent to Heaven. You can't move yourself to different game statuses. There can be no more than three people in Heaven or Hell at the time, so if you want to move somebody to one of those states, you must take somebody out aswell. The names of people in Heaven and Hell can be found in my Original Post.

Active Abilities:

Heavenizing:

*Any Ability you may gain through Tree Tech

Passive Abilities:

Global Reinforcement:
If you die, the town as a whole must decide who becomes the next Heavenly Halfling. The person chosen in your place could be scum or town.

Win Condition:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Mafia Role PMs

Hello The Longing, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Daz (from #mafia). If you ever come across Daz, you will quickly come to find that he is always scum in games (possibly due to bot rigging xD), hence you are of Mafia alignment. He also seems to believe that he is the God of all Gods, hence your role name is Mafia Godfather. Along with your fellow mafia members (Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho), AlmasterGM (Satan) and Battle Mage (Mion from Higurashi)), you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night. You are immune to investigations and 1 standard kill. Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:
You have the usual mafia kill. As the leader of the mafia, you are in charge of sending me the kill.

Passive Abilities:

Disguise:
If anybody with a cop ability should target you during the game, the result they shall receive is 'Innocent.'

Fragile Bulletproof Vest:
You own a bulletproof vest, however, as you are part of the mafia, it has become very worn and tatty due to the amount of gunfights you've been in. It will stop a kill from one ordinary bullet during the game.

Mafia Discussion:

Mafia Quicktopic[/url [b]False Pretens ... Quicktopic

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love, Hayl xxx

Hello AlmasterGM, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Satan. Once upon a time, Daz overthrew you and you became a lowly demon, but that doesn't really piss you off. Under the control of Daz (from #mafia) you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night with your fellow demons: (The Longing (Daz from #mafia), Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho). Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:

Passive Abilities:

Mafia Discussion:

Mafia Quicktopic

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Hello Battle Mage, welcome to my nightmares, here you will be known as Mion (from Higurashi). You come from a great family line of Demon's, like your mother before you, you are able to draw things out of Hell and from Heaven, but that's an ability that you've only come to find out about recently. During the Day, you can send me the name of one player and where you want to put them. Please note, people in Hell cannot be moved to Heaven and people in Heaven cannot be moved to Hell. There must not be more than three people in Heaven or Hell at once, so you should also send me the name of a person you want to take out of Heaven or Hell to keep the balance. you must hide amongst the town, aiding mislynches and killing people at night with your fellow demons: (The Longing (Daz from #mafia), Starbuck (Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho) and Battle Mage (Mion from Higurashi)). Along with the town, you can drop and pick up items in order to gain the appropriate prerequisites for abilities on the Tech Tree.

Active Abilities:

Mafia Kill:

Hellizing:

Passive Abilities:

Mafia Discussion:

Mafia Quicktopic

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Active Abilities:

Serial Killer Kill:

Legendary Gun:

Passive Abilities:

Spyglass:
MAY NOT
post in them.

My Imagination:

Password: ohnoididnt

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM
(Can be dropped) : Invisible Ink[/area]

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx[/area]

Welcome to the game, Ani, your role name is Battle Mage (from MafiaScum), you are a Jester. What you want most in the whole world is to get lynched, because you're that much of a masocist. Unfortunately, you will fullfill your win condition if you do not get lynched on the first day of the game. When you are lynched, the game does not end. If you succeed in getting lynched, you will win alongside the other winning team. Like you others you can drop and pick up items that are on the floor in the game.

Active Abilities:

* Any ability that you may gain from the tree tech if chosen.

Passive Abilities:

False Pretenses:

Secret Information:
Appearing pro-town is a very good idea if you want abilities.

PRIMARY ITEM

SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:
You win if you get lynched on Day One.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, CSL, you are Josh (from the American TV show Drake and Josh.) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Toogelo, you are Eminem (some blond rapper) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, AdumbroDeus, you are Scooby Doo (from the TV show of the same name) Your Role is Human...even though you're a dog. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, MehPlusRawr, you are Ash Ketchum (the future Pokemon Master) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Nobody Special, you are Thomas Crapper (the guy who invented the flushing toilet) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Sharkfinn, you are Microwave (as in a cooking appliance) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Diginova, you are Cotton Eyed Joe (the guy who slept with all the women in the song Cotton Eyed Joe) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Midnight Sorrow, you are Ranma (a guy who changes into a girl with regularity from the show Ranma) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Ghostwriter, you are Buffy (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None.

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Chronopie, you are Haylen's Psychiatrist (the dude Haylen see's once a month to sort out her head) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Double Vote:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx

Welcome to the game, Maemuki, you are Brian (who the hecks Brian? The guy who serves you everyday in your local store? a left wing politition? My little brother?) Your Role is Human. The only thing you have in the game is your mind and votes. Do not wait them less you may cause the town to lose.

Active Abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Double Vote:

PRIMARY ITEM
SECONDARY ITEM

Win Condition:

Lots of Love,

Hayl xxx
For the record, Hayl, this is where the new spoiler tag really comes in handy. :cool:
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”