Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Then why didn't you actually ask any of those questions instead of a general "anything to say"?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Karma »

I'm lazy.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: Karma

Don't be ^^
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Parama »

Karma wrote:I'm lazy.
This isn't an excuse considering it doesn't take much effort to ask a question:

Example: Why did you ask if you weren't looking for a defense? You can give your own opinions too, which you don't seem to be doing right now - all you've posted since my vote are responses.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Karma »

@Dram: No.
Parama wrote:Why did you ask if you weren't looking for a defense?
I was looking for answers to the questions I later asked. Sue me.
Parama wrote:You can give your own opinions too, which you don't seem to be doing right now - all you've posted since my vote are responses.
Jesus, you give me like 5 HOURS (in which I'm busy doing stuff) to post. It's not like I've been lurking or anything.

UNVOTE: ???
POWERFUL
VOTE: Parama for seriously coming at me with that half-assed attempt at a case. If someone calls this OMGUS I will punch their cat, dog, fish, and/or mother.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Budja »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Karma

Also mild gut from Suave and Gamma is town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Dear Karma: Your vote is stupid, no matter what you want or don't want people to call it. Way to vote one of the only people scumhunting.

Do you still care about what Button thinks of his earlier wagon?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Parama »

Karma wrote:
POWERFUL
VOTE: Parama for seriously coming at me with that half-assed attempt at a case. If someone calls this OMGUS I will punch their cat, dog, fish, and/or mother.
OMGUS.
But really, that's all it is tbh. It's not really a case, it's a ping on the scumdar on page 3, and considering it's the scummiest thing I've seen thus far, it merits a vote.
And wow you totally freaked out about it. You just went from mildly scummy to caught scum.
Confirm POWERFUL VOTE: Karma
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@SpyreX-Mod
: Can you give Kmd a prod to make sure he knows the game is open and started and everything?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Karma »

Gammagooey wrote:Dear Karma: Your vote is stupid, no matter what you want or don't want people to call it. Way to vote one of the only people scumhunting.
Scumhunting = town tell
"Scumhunting" using craplogic = not a town tell

Parama is "scumhunting" using craplogic.
Gamma wrote: Do you still care about what Button thinks of his earlier wagon?
Yes. Very much so, actually.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Parama »

Hey Karma, you haven't told me why my logic is crap yet.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dammit! Forgot this game existed. I used "Watched Topics" pretty religously before the move.

Let's see. Reading Page 1, I'm looking at Parama and Smash Bros. No reason that is going to convince anyone though. I'd probably vote Smash Bros over Parama. Andrius comes in a close 3rd.

K, Page 2. Smash Bros and Andrius are scummy. Karma/Budja/Dramonic/Suave are all meh.

Page 3, still Smash Bros and Andrius as top suspects. I actually see Karma's "I'm lazy" as a towntell. I can't see scum coming right out with that. Dramonic and Budja's votes look town though.

So suspects are Smash Bros, Andrius, and Suave. Might also end up looking towards Empking, but I'd like to see how his play develops. I like to think I'm good at reading him.

Vote Smash Bros

Knowing people are going to want reasoning, I'll post what I have even though I don't expect anyone to follow:
-First post is a weak hop on the popular wagon that doesn't acknowledge other votes on Button
-Second post is a "RQS" style post, which I dislike. Also took me a second to realize that's what he was doing. It just made me cringe a little.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Karma »

@Parama: Your original case on me was based on a misunderstanding. I told you that, and you should've unvoted.

But no, you had to push.
Parama wrote: Example: Why did you ask if you weren't looking for a defense? You can give your own opinions too, which you don't seem to be doing right now - all you've posted since my vote are responses.
You posted this 5
hours
after I posted clarifying my question to TBM. At this point, I don't even know what you're calling me out for. It can't be lurking, since I wasn't doing that. I had already talked about why I asked the question.
Parama wrote:You just went from mildly scummy to caught scum.
You calling me "caught scum" after continually misunderstanding me and not even making any sort of tangible case is scummy, so I voted you. Maybe I overreacted. I can be a dick sometimes. You still have no tangible case against me. Make one.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Parama »

Karma wrote:@Parama: Your original case on me was based on a misunderstanding. I told you that, and you should've unvoted.
Yes but what you asked is hypocritical, which is the problem. This is exactly my point.

Also,
Karma wrote:
Parama wrote:Why did you ask if you weren't looking for a defense?
I was looking for answers to the questions I later asked. Sue me.
What does this mean? Considering you haven't asked any questions since the one directed towards Gamma, I have no clue what you're trying to say here.
Karma wrote:But no, you had to push.
Hey, for starters, pressure is good, and I found you scummy. Why SHOULDN'T I have pushed?
Karma wrote:
Parama wrote: Example: Why did you ask if you weren't looking for a defense? You can give your own opinions too, which you don't seem to be doing right now - all you've posted since my vote are responses.
You posted this 5
hours
after I posted clarifying my question to TBM. At this point, I don't even know what you're calling me out for. It can't be lurking, since I wasn't doing that. I had already talked about why I asked the question.
You posted twice in that time, simply responses. Not really adding anything new. And you asked Gamma to provide content, according to you yourself. That's hypocritical. It doesn't take that long to post, and "I didn't have the time" is not an excuse when a quick analysis takes all of 5 minutes.
Karma wrote:
Parama wrote:You just went from mildly scummy to caught scum.
You calling me "caught scum" after continually misunderstanding me and not even making any sort of tangible case is scummy, so I voted you. Maybe I overreacted. I can be a dick sometimes. You still have no tangible case against me. Make one.
The case is not based on the misunderstanding, it's based on your hypocrisy in asking for analysis while not providing any yourself. And it's barely a "case", just one thing to call out.
Though you really did overreact to my point. And OMGUSed because of it. Yes, your vote is OMGUS. You didn't do anything to disprove my case and you haven't made any good points against me.

So I guess a case IS forming around this one initial point.

Notice how this post doesn't actually contain anything new to my "case" as you want to call it. I've already made one, and you're ignoring it.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Karma »

@Parama: I'm seriously thinking you're confusing me with someone else.
Yes but what you asked is hypocritical, which is the problem. This is exactly my point.
Now Parama, we were on Page 2. There's not a whole lot to analyze. I want a reaction from TBM about his wagon. That's all. Calling me hypocritical for responding when not everyone is even posting is a huuuge stretch. My later responses, which you found hypocritical were:

1. Clarifying your original misunderstanding of my question
2. Saying "I'm lazy." I am lazy, and I didn't have 5 minutes for a "quick analysis." Sorry.
Parama wrote:What does this mean? Considering you haven't asked any questions since the one directed towards Gamma, I have no clue what you're trying to say here.
...I've never directed any questions towards Gamma.

tl;dr for those of you who hate Walls o'text:
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Karma »

Whoops I totally meant to hit "Full Editor," not submit. Ignore the last part (tl;dr) of the previous post.

Anyways, let me continue.
Parama wrote:Though you really did overreact to my point. And OMGUSed because of it. Yes, your vote is OMGUS. You didn't do anything to disprove my case and you haven't made any good points against me.
No, my vote is not OMGUS. You presented a case based on a misunderstanding - that was that. I cleared it up. The issue should have been taken care of right then and you should have moved on. Calling me hypocritical for asking for analysis from TBM on PAGE FUCKING 2 is fucking scummy. Why don't you attack Andrius - all he's done is ask questions. Why don't you attack 3/4 of the players here for "not providing any analysis"?
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:Nom nom?
Was that a drunkpost? Or a post restriction? Or a playstyle?
Kmd4390 wrote: ...
Andrius comes in a close 3rd.
K, Page 2. Smash Bros and Andrius are scummy.
Page 3, still Smash Bros and Andrius as top suspects.
So suspects are Smash Bros, Andrius, and Suave.
Care to explain why I'm #3?

Kmd also responded rather quickly to the prod. Did so within a 1/2 hour.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Karma »

Oh yeah, @Kmd: Use "bookmark this thread" at the bottom. They're basically watched topics.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Need to get some sleep. I do want to leave something before going to sleep, thought.

Budja has contributed barely anything in this game so far. All we litterally have is votes. Everyone else has at least posted some form of contents, even if it isn't much.

UNVOTE: TheButtonmen
VOTE: Budja
Who are your suspects and why?

Karma is also scummy. The attacks he has been making has been mostly flimsy. His defense has also been crap, not to mention he isn't doing well under pressure. A few of his posts has been IoA.

@Karma: To answer your questions:
Time Zones: This will help us know where you are. Therefore, we'll be able to know when you post. It can help us understand where you are and this information may be needed during later in the game.

RVS vs. RQS: These type of questions are frequently debated among which one is better ultilized. Occasionally, they spark debates over it, helping town gain information.
Kmd4390 wrote:-First post is a weak hop on the popular wagon that doesn't acknowledge other votes on Button
That vote was during RVS. It's not like I put him at L-2, L-1, or accidently lynched him. Plus RVS creates pressure on the person and gains reaction out of them.
Kmd4390 wrote:-Second post is a "RQS" style post, which I dislike. Also took me a second to realize that's what he was doing. It just made me cringe a little.
Not seeing how "RQS" posts are scummy. I slightly prefer RQS to RVS, that is not a scummy opinion. I made those questions to help town, not to stall them.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Karma »

SSBF wrote:Karma is also scummy. The attacks he has been making has been mostly flimsy. His defense has also been crap, not to mention he isn't doing well under pressure. A few of his posts has been IoA.
Explain how my defense is "crap" and which posts are IoA.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Andrius-dramonic usually plays like that from my experience, and I'm not actually sure if Kmd even got prodded considering we don't have a votecount yet for today.

Karma's shenanigans are enlightening in
Secret, secret ways
but I'm gonna wait until a few more people get to postan before elaborating on this.
Hint:His Parama vote is still dumb.

WHY HELLO SSBF, you seem to have ninja'd me. How are these two posts different in content?
Budja wrote:UNVOTE:

Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote:Gamma

" This game needs to get less boring REAL FAST." and then doing nothing to change that.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Budja »

@SSBF, I haven't been filled with content but I am still better than half the players here :P.

Who are your suspects and why?
Budja wrote: UNVOTE:

^ succinct and to the point.
Karma is over-defensive, too worried.

Also, "RQS" isn't bad, but your questions were pointless.
Andrius wrote:Kmd also responded rather quickly to the prod. Did so within a 1/2 hour.
and this is...?

Preview Edit:
Intrigued by this secret.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Budja »

Also I will have limited access for the next three days. Not quite sure how much.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 7

Budja
- 1 - Super Smash Bros. Fan - (L-6)
Empking
- 1 - Gammagooey - (L-6)
Gammagooey
- 3 - Andrius, TheButtonmen, Empking - (L-4)
Parama
- 1 - Karma - (L-6)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
- 1 - Kmd4390 - (L-6)
TheButtonmen
- 2 - ReaperCharlie, MrSuave - (L-5)

Players not voting:
None
Last edited by SpyreX on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter