Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Anon »

VasudeVa wrote:Well this is shaping up to be a VI heavy game.

FUN. Hey Skeward, we might get lynched by stupid town part deux.

----

I'm getting a sense that Anon might be onto something, and Karma being quick to point out dana's alleged 'nervousness' is projection on his part.

Vote: Karma
why do you think its fun that this is shaping up to be a VI heavy game?

also, in your own words, why do you think Im into someting?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Anon »

TheSkeward wrote: @muh316, Anon, VasudeVa: I've provided reasons why I think that, although similar, a MonkeyMan lynch is better than a Karma lynch. Do you agree? Would you jump onto this wagon?
At this point Im thinking one of Monkey or Karma is scum.

Also, if Monkey is scum, Zang is 100% scum with him.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Karma »

I resent being called a VI. Nervousness in the RVS is a scumtell.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Karma wrote:I resent being called a VI. Nervousness in the RVS is a scumtell.
That may be a weak scumtell at best, but you haven't proven that I was nervous. I haven't switched my vote this entire game, and I haven't gone postal or anything, so I don't know where you get this. With every post of the same old case, you become more and more scummy in my book.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Anon wrote:
TheSkeward wrote: @muh316, Anon, VasudeVa: I've provided reasons why I think that, although similar, a MonkeyMan lynch is better than a Karma lynch. Do you agree? Would you jump onto this wagon?

Yeah, Monkey, Zang, and inHim do make a convincing scum team.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Anon wrote:

Why would you even say something with that degree of certainty? Sadly, it's more of a town tell, as I doubt scum would say something like this.

@Anon: Is this 100% working both ways. If Zang is scum does that 100% Monkey is scum or do you feel its only the order you suggested?

I tend to devalue the importance of connections D1, and just attempt to find the scummiest player. Setting up relationships (especially with 4 pages of discussion) is just going to cloud actual scumhunting. Connections have more substance after a scum flip.

Still waiting for inhim to explain his vote movements, since he has not done that at any point. Remains my top suspect.
Zang wrote:
What? Before today, I haven't posted anything outside of RVS like you, SB and SD. And InHimshallibe is pretty much active lurking. why vote for me?
This reeks of being overly defensive over a single vote. Minor scum points for Zang
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Karma »

Danakillsu wrote:Way to say something negative about me with no basis. It's the second page, I have revealed one person as acting scummily, and you are already accusing me of not scumhunting. Who made you king of MafiaScum? I missed the coronation.
My case on inHimshallIbe is a better one than most people have, especially you.
This = nervousness. And what's your case on me? Purely OMGUS?
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

Karma wrote:
Danakillsu wrote:Way to say something negative about me with no basis. It's the second page, I have revealed one person as acting scummily, and you are already accusing me of not scumhunting. Who made you king of MafiaScum? I missed the coronation.
My case on inHimshallIbe is a better one than most people have, especially you.
This = nervousness. And what's your case on me? Purely OMGUS?
I beg to differ. There's nothing remotely nervous about that post. I clearly made the point that more scumhunting than I had done at that point was impossible, and that Monkey saying that about me and expecting others to buy it was simply ridiculous. The most you could say about that post was that it showed frustration, which is obviously understandable.
And what case are you talking about? Notice how I didn't put you on the scum team I proposed and never fosed you or voted you. Who's nervous now? The player who argues somewhat vehemently that he is scumhunting or the player who believes others are trying to lynch him who aren't?
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Official Day One Vote Count: #3

4 - Karma (muh316, Anon, VasudeVa, Zang)
2 - danakillsu (Karma, MonkeyMan576)
2 - inHimshallibe (danakillsu, Scott Brosius)
2 - MonkeyMan576 (TheSkeward, inHimshallibe)
1 - muh316 (Shadow Dancer)
1 - Zang (ekiM)

With
alive it takes
to lynch, and
to lynch at deadline. Deadline is July 2 at 4:00 p.m. PST.

Not Voting - 0 - Nobody

Note
: The deadline has been extended by two days to compensate for the server move. I am also editing a few posts so that they are legible.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:47 am

Post by muh316 »

wow im pretty late
didnt realize that they made the new website already
catching up .........
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:00 am

Post by muh316 »

inHimshallibe wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I would join the Karma wagon, but at least Karma's trying. InHimshallIbe hasn't done anything except vote for me.
Bah, you're probably town.

vote: MonkeyMan
I pretty sure RVS is over buddy

Unvote
Vote inhimshallibe
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Zang »

Karma wrote:How have these accusations been answered?
Well it has been explained at least three times already that he shouldntve been expected to scumhunt on the second page.
SB wrote:This reeks of being overly defensive over a single vote. Minor scum points for Zang
I'm just confused with why he would vote forme specifically.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Karma »

danakillsu wrote:@ The Skeward
I think you're right, and for that reason I like the MonkeyMan wagon as well, but I still prefer inHim, because he just voted AGAIN with no reasoning.
Right now I would lynch:
inHim
MonkeyMan
Karma (maybe)

In that order. And ekIM, just try putting yourself in my shoes. Most people on this forum would probably resort to foul language if they recieved three votes in two pages with little to no reasoning.
danakillsu wrote:I would join the Karma wagon, but at least Karma's trying. InHimshallIbe hasn't done anything except vote for me.
This is suspecting me, even if it is slightly. You have no reason for it other than OMGUSing.
Zang wrote:Well it has been explained at least three times already that he shouldntve been expected to scumhunt on the second page.
That's not the accusation - the accusation is nervousness and over-defensiveness in the RVS.
Danakillsu wrote:the player who believes others are trying to lynch him who aren't?
I have 4 votes. That means players are trying to lynch me - for what, I don't know. I made a case on dana and I stand by it.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

OK, sorry. It's definitely gonna be Saturday. :(
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Karma wrote:This is suspecting me, even if it is slightly. You have no reason for it other than OMGUSing.
Okay, sure. I suspect you, but I don't have a formal case on you. I find your arguments against me very suspect. If that's OMGUSing to you, fine.
Karma wrote:I have 4 votes. That means players are trying to lynch me - for what, I don't know. I made a case on dana and I stand by it.
This is a misrep. I did NOT say no one is trying to lynch you. I said that you believe I have made a case against you (which would mean I want you lynched) when I did no such thing. You essentially said I want to lynch you, and that is somewhat paranoid/nervous, at least more so than me. Your case appears to boil down to nervousness, which isn't much of a case, and can't be proven.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okaay, something is wrong with my internet/the site. Pages load real fkn slowly(2-4 mins per load.), but some other websites breeze right through, but then sometimes they don't. This site is consistently slow though. I don't think I'll be posting much until this is fixed.

---

@Anon: Emoticon scumtell + Projection(ie. 'I'm nervous(as scum)! so I'm quick to point out other people's nervousness!). It's a bit early, but it was a good start. (note the
was.
)

@Skeward: What makes you think it's a scum driven? How many in {muh316, Anon, VasudeVa, Zang} are scum?

---

Vote: MonkeyMan

Competing wagons, reboot!
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Karma »

@Dana: How am I misunderstanding this quote:
Danakillsu wrote:the player who believes others are trying to lynch him who aren't?
It's in reference to me, no? That makes it seem I think people are trying to lynch me when they aren't. But, people are trying to lynch me. So, what am I missing?
dana wrote:You essentially said I want to lynch you, and that is somewhat paranoid/nervous, at least more so than me.
Where did I say that? I said that you suspected me. Which you admitted that you did. Now you're just contradicting yourself.
dana wrote:Your case appears to boil down to nervousness, which isn't much of a case, and can't be proven.
It started as nervousness, which is a good starting point for a case, but now it includes contradictions and outright lies.

@VasudeVa: I think you meant to vote dana. It's okay, just use preview next time.
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

Karma wrote:@Dana: How am I misunderstanding this quote:
It's in reference to me, no? That makes it seem I think people are trying to lynch me when they aren't. But, people are trying to lynch me. So, what am I missing?
dana wrote:You essentially said I want to lynch you, and that is somewhat paranoid/nervous, at least more so than me.
Where did I say that? I said that you suspected me. Which you admitted that you did. Now you're just contradicting yourself.
dana wrote:Your case appears to boil down to nervousness, which isn't much of a case, and can't be proven.
It started as nervousness, which is a good starting point for a case, but now it includes contradictions and outright lies.

@VasudeVa: I think you meant to vote dana. It's okay, just use preview next time.
A) What is your problem, man? LRN2RD, PLZ! I JUST SAID THAT WHAT THAT MEANT IS THAT YOU THINK THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO LYNCH YOU, WHO IN FACT ARE NOT! That would be me, specifically. There ARE players who are trying to lynch you. But they are not me, and you have said that I was trying to lynch you, because you asked what my case was on you. If I had a case on you, I would be trying to lynch you.
B) If you had put the sentence before this quote in the quote, it would make sense. Why are you intentionally quoting me out of context? You asked what my case on you was, which implies that I'm am trying to make a case on you, which implies that I want you lynched. Just because I said maybe I would want to lynch you Day 3 doesn't mean that I have a case against you.
C) Where are your contradictions and lies now? Is there anything not discussed in this post? Because a maximum of one contradiction and no lies can be found in this post. And I've proven there's not even that.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'll give you the short version. I've logically contradicted you for a while concerning your case on me (which means concerning why you want me lynched). You turn around and ask what my case is on you (which means why I want you lynched). I say I am suspicious of your continued baseless accusations, but that I don't want you lynched, and have never really said that I did. This means that you are more nervous than me, because you assume I want a rope around your neck when the most I have said is that I am suspicious of your attack against me and that I would consider lynching you D3 as things stand right now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Karma (of course)
This may seem stupid to you, but it would be best for you if you just drop your craplogic case against me and move on. I'm pretty sure that you are the only one who thinks I'm scummy at this point, because it's been a while since MonkeyMan posted. Anyway a town vs. town isn't going to help anything, and I think it would be better if we could just move on to scumhunting.

After iso'ing MonkeyMan I can sort of understand the case against him, but it's not exceedingly strong. He hasn't done much besides RVS and attacking me for "not scumhunting" "nervousness" and "pandering to the mod", none of which at this point are good scumtells. It's kind of like Karma, except not as strong.

inHim, however, is very different. He has RVS voted me, confirmed his vote with no explanation, while encouraging others to vote for me, and then declared me town and voted for someone else, both with no reasoning. That's just horrible. More votes for inHim, please.
TheSkeward
TheSkeward
Goon
TheSkeward
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:00 am

Post by TheSkeward »

VasudeVa wrote:@Skeward: What makes you think it's a scum driven? How many in {muh316, Anon, VasudeVa, Zang} are scum?
At least one. I guess calling it 'scum-driven' isn't quite what I mean; what I mean is that I feel that given the similarities between the Karma case and the MonkeyMan case, I find it suspicious that so many players are more willing to vote Karma than MonkeyMan.
danakillsu wrote:After iso'ing MonkeyMan I can sort of understand the case against him, but it's not exceedingly strong. He hasn't done much besides RVS and attacking me for "not scumhunting" "nervousness" and "pandering to the mod", none of which at this point are good scumtells. It's kind of like Karma, except not as strong.
The difference is not the validity of his case on you; it's the motivations behind the cases. Read his posts next to Karma's. Karma feels like stupid town picking up someone else's case and running with it. MonkeyMan feels like scum trying to create a case where none exists. As for inHim, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. My take on it: he RVS voted you, confirmed it when you reacted oddly to pressure, decided you were town based on the exchange between you, MonkeyMan, and Karma, and then moved on to another suspect. Your only issue seems to be that he's not providing reasoning, which is not the superduperscumtell you seem to believe it is - a lot of players just don't tend to provide reasoning for their votes.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

Skeward wrote:As for inHim, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. My take on it: he RVS voted you, confirmed it when you reacted oddly to pressure, decided you were town based on the exchange between you, MonkeyMan, and Karma, and then moved on to another suspect. Your only issue seems to be that he's not providing reasoning, which is not the superduperscumtell you seem to believe it is - a lot of players just don't tend to provide reasoning for their votes.
But, Skeward, how do you know this? He hasn't said anything like this, so for all I know, it's all been random. He seems to just go with whatever the opinion seems to be at the time and not bother telling anyone why, and I can't stand this. MonkeyMan hasn't given me any reason to believe he's scum creating a case any more than Karma has done. Therefore, my vote stays with inHim, the player that's not even trying to help town.
TheSkeward
TheSkeward
Goon
TheSkeward
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by TheSkeward »

danakillsu wrote:
Skeward wrote:As for inHim, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. My take on it: he RVS voted you, confirmed it when you reacted oddly to pressure, decided you were town based on the exchange between you, MonkeyMan, and Karma, and then moved on to another suspect. Your only issue seems to be that he's not providing reasoning, which is not the superduperscumtell you seem to believe it is - a lot of players just don't tend to provide reasoning for their votes.
But, Skeward, how do you know this? He hasn't said anything like this, so for all I know, it's all been random. He seems to just go with whatever the opinion seems to be at the time and not bother telling anyone why, and I can't stand this. MonkeyMan hasn't given me any reason to believe he's scum creating a case any more than Karma has done. Therefore, my vote stays with inHim, the player that's not even trying to help town.
Neither has Shadow Dancer. Why single out inHim?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Skeward wrote:Neither has Shadow Dancer. Why single out inHim?
SD has promised to do better and inHim has actually actively done some things that I find somewhat scummy. Even if voting without reasoning isn't a great scumtell, it's better than nothing, which is what I get from SD.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Karma »

Dana's responded well to my pushing. Gah.

UNVOTE:
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”