camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:56 am

Post by camn »

Maemuki wrote:See camn, this did become lovers in the end.

AND I WANT TO FREAKING KILL MY FREAKING COMPUTER
I wish you would have explained it to me!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 3:19 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

SerialClergyman wrote:Kerrigan - Ken quickhammered himself to try to stop elli from claiming his results. Elli had claimed cop but he hadn't listed his results. If sps was a mafia godfather, they would want elli to announce his results. The fact that kenman was scared enough of Ellis rsults that he killed himself to try to stop them getting announced suggests strongly that there was no godfather.
Hmm. Ok, I think I see your point. Problem is that I thought Kenman quickhammered mostly to reduce town talking, because if we'd actually done that we might've been able to figure other things out. I didn't know that Kenman was afraid of Elli's results, so I don't think I would've been able to follow that line of logic. Oh well.

@ Camn: Well, it wasn't entirely directed at you. Everyone on that wagon except Bouncy and Ken shouldn't have voted period until we had our fill of discussion. Next time, I'll make damn sure it won't happen again.

Also, I'm really sorry I helped lynch you, Button. I wasn't really sure that you were scum, but I thought most everyone else was likely town, so I ignored my gut telling me to stop it. Of course, whenever I don't listen to my gut it's always right. :P
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Incognito »

SerialClergyman wrote:Kerrigan - Ken quickhammered himself to try to stop elli from claiming his results. Elli had claimed cop but he hadn't listed his results. If sps was a mafia godfather, they would want elli to announce his results. The fact that kenman was scared enough of Ellis rsults that he killed himself to try to stop them getting announced suggests strongly that there was no godfather.
I can see what you're getting at, but I don't think this would be a compelling enough reason for a scum to not want to quickhammer himself. 1) The scum didn't know with any certainty who Elli investigated at that point. 2) Even if there was a GF here that could have been investigated as innocent, the scum would still be worried about potential cleared townies. Cleared townies are bad enough for scum that I think quickhammering and getting rid of that chance would completely outweigh the benefit of just getting the opportunity to have one Cop-cleared GF in the mix.

SaintK: I'm glad you enjoyed the game. :D I thought your play here was much improved from the last time you were a VT in one of my games in Mafia With The Quickness.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Kenman »

*Sig Changed*

Haha THAT GAME WAS RAPE!! Good game everyone. Turned out that it went from my most hated first game as scum to the best first game as scum.

Shoutouts:
SC- You are too good! Your analysis and thought proccess in the QT showed you were thinking on a much deeper level than I was. I will try to emulate your play in the future.

Bouncy- Really good play dude. Congrats on making it to the end with a dope claim. Couldnt ask for a better partner.

Earlder- get raped

MS- sorry you died so early lol

Camn- your too cool, prolly one of the, if not the COOLEST chick on this forum! Yah, big statement. But hey, I like your attitude.

Sk- Your such a strong player dude, You jumped on my like a tiger on (whatever a tiger eats, antelope?). Scared the crap out of me. GG man

Incog- I calling it- Best mod EVER!

Everyone else- fun playing with guys xD
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Maemuki »

camn wrote:I wish you would have explained it to me!
You would have lynched me anyway!
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Kenman »

^-I'mma let you finish but SerialClergy man is the best mafia player of all time!
--SC
When I first joined this game, I was scared to death man, especially when I recieved like 5 votes in the first hour! I was like WTF am I doing wrong! But eventually we got outta it. But you stayed pretty calm and collected with me and bouncy. Your suggestions of leaving breadcrumbs and making plans like 2 days in advance, really deep dude. You really got me thinking Im pretty sure you predicted almost every lynch after D2 before that person had like 2 votes on them. NOt to mention, did you even get a vote???!Your a Great Teacher to BTW. Thanks. You should prolly start charging people lol. Make alittle profit for you awesome advice!
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:15 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Incognito wrote:SaintK: I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Very Happy I thought your play here was much improved from the last time you were a VT in one of my games in Mafia With The Quickness.
Thanks! I was experimenting a little bit with my playstyle this game, trying to tone down the snap-at-everything-that-moves tendency I have.

Funny thing is, the only reason I got on the Bouncy wagon on D1 was for pressure. I was really hoping people weren't going to force me to admit that and go "lawls pressure vote scumscumscum die."

@ Kenman: GG, and thanks. For the record, I salute you for allowing yourself to be thrown under the bus to get the win. When scum do stuff like that, town is always in big trouble (because they rarely see it coming).
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:22 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I just realized...

ELLI, WE WERE ON THE SAME SIDE!!! :D

A GLORIOUS EVENT HAS OCCURRED!!!
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:01 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Kenman: GG, and thanks. For the record, I salute you for allowing yourself to be thrown under the bus to get the win. When scum do stuff like that, town is always in big trouble (because they rarely see it coming).
Don't wanna take anything away from him, but he really wasn't happy about it at first. I went right after the bus because SC and I thought it was a great opportunity, and I had no idea if my internet was going to die again the next minute. I felt a lot better when he came up with the hider claim on his own and then ended up surviving for basically a full two days after that and went along with the bus great.
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Kenman »

LOL at first I was so pissed. I was like wow, my first scum game and I get thrown under the bus, goddammit. But I told myself, f-this, Im not going down that easy. I figured hider was perfect cuz I could claim and also have a reason as to why I would keep surviving the nights. It ended up working out great, we got a tracker to claim and eventually a mass claim.
Show
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

After the initial shock, kenman adjusted how he saw the game and thought about why and how everything had happens and acually embraced it amazingly well. For a player in his second game to go from calling his scummates a joke one day to self hammering to benefit his team the next, that's a massive learning experience right there.

It's not so much that I predicted the lynches, more that I had a plan about where the mislynches are coming from. It's always worhwhile as scum to see how many mislynches you need andthen ask yourself who is likely to become those mislynches.

And hey yeah, I don't think I got a single vote, that's pretty awesome. :D

very happy with the team and the experience. I'd definitely trade a scum role for the ability to daytalk - powerful and fun.
I'm old now.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2010 1:48 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Day talking, or hell...just plain being able to talk to players in general is a good way to plan stuff. I came from a place that even townies were allowed to talk to each other about the game, just didn't know if who you were talking to was the mafiosi xD Had to have a lot of trust in the other guy, but yeah. Being able to stratigiez outside the game thread helps uberly, no matter what side your on Dx
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 am

Post by MeMe »