Mini 969 - Smalltown: Stardust Mafia (Game Over)

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Mini 969 - Smalltown: Stardust Mafia (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by ooba »

Smalltown:
Stardust Mafia!

Credits

Wording\Rules\Look: Seol, Deathnote
Main Reviewer: mykonian
Theme Reviewer: ElectricBadger
Initial Idea Review: SpyreX, MacavityLock

With the death of the king, the entire kingdom finds itself in turmoil. But never mind how that came about .. this is the story of how the kingdom was won .. a story of love, adventure and lots of deception!

King of Stormhold,
Double Voter
, has died.

Now who will take charge of the kingdom? The evil witches, the cruel prince or the good citizens?

Game StatusGame Over. Mafia Victory

The Winners:

Kdub, Dunstan Thorne,
Mafia

ReaperCharlie, Yvaine,
Mafia

Zang, Fredy the Fence,
Mafia

totallynotmafia, Bernard,
Town
endgamed
charter, Captain Shakespeare,
Town
endgamed
CallMeLiam, Wall Guard,
Town
endgamed
GroupThink
peanutman
, Princess Una,
Town
endgamed

Dead:

Faraday, Billy the Goat,
Town
killed Night 1
MagnaOfIllusion, Ditchwater Sal,
Town
killed Night 1
Jack, Humphrey,
Town
lynched Day 2
havingfitz
Mr.Bean
, Tristan Thorne,
Town
killed Night 2
Starbuck, Victoria,
SK
lynched Day 3
Last edited by ooba on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 am, edited 25 times in total.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by ooba »

The Roles
Wall Guard"I'm charged with guarding the portal to another world, and you're asking me to just let you through!"

You are the person in the village charged with guarding the portal to another world. You make sure nobody gets into trouble...

You are a
Bodyguard
. Each Night, you may attempt to protect one other player. If successful, and that player would otherwise be killed, you will die instead.

Princess Una"I'm a princess. Tricked into being a witch's slave. Will you liberate me?"

You have been around a witch for so many years that you now have a keen sense of knowing if any witches have been up to their old tricks.

You are a
One-shot Sensor
. Each night, you may choose to use your ability. I will tell you the total number of witches (Mafia) who were part of the previous day ending lynch. You may use your ability only once in the game and only if the following criteria are met:
a) If there was no no-lynch or mod-kill ending to the previous day
b) The player who got lynched did not self-vote

Ditchwater Sal"I don't deal with time wasters."

You may appear old and harmless but you are anything but .. You still have a few charms left in you.

You are a
Roleblocker
. Each night, you may choose to target a player. That player will not be able to perform any night actions (including kills).

Victoria"I'm not being silly. I'd do it. For you, I'd do anything."

Your beauty lets you use people to do whatever you want. However, soon people realize you are superficial and move on.

You are a
Redirector
. Each night, you may target a player and name another player. If the player you targeted chose to use a Power, they will use that Power on the named player instead. You cannot make a player target themselves. You cannot use this ability on a particular player more than once throughout the game.

Captain Shakespere"Have no fear, no-one on this vessel will harm you, but there are plenty who would..."

You are the most feared pirate captain in all the world! You would have rather been a poet though...

You are a
Commuter
.At night, you may choose to fly your ship - this will mean you cannot be targetted by any abilities. However, you can't do this indefinitely since you have to stop at a port eventually - if you commute one night, you cannot commute the following night.

Billy the Goat"Baaah!"

You are a goat. You ate up whatever flavor I wrote for you. You do have a keen sense of smell though.

You are a
Tracker
. Each night you can target a player, and you should be able to at least make out who, if anyone, they are targetting that night. Note - if you target Septimus (SK), you will not be able to track his kill because he covers his tracks. You will know who, if anyone, he targetted with his regular ability though.

Yvaine"Mmm... Murdered by pirates. Heart torn out and eaten. Meet Victoria. I can't quite decide which sounds more fun..."

You have a lot of people looking after you - your star sisters in the sky, Tristan, Captain Shakespere .. If there had been anybody else in your place, they would have been dead already.

You are a
Revivor
. You have two lives - the first time you die - either through a lynch or night kill - you will revive.

Dunstan Thorne"I can tell you that every man... I ever envied when I was a boy has led an unremarkable life. So you don't think with the popular crowd; I take that as a very good omen"

Your gift of the gab serves you well - You know how to make someone feel like they're meant to achieve great things in life.

You are a
Motivator
. Each night, you may target a player, and they will be able to use their Power twice on that night.

Fredy the Fence"That's not negotiation! I'm changing my number! 185."

As a trader you have to talk to lots of people. But sometimes you talk a lot and that gets you into trouble.

You are a
Networker
. Each night you may target a player and invite them for discussion. From that point onwards, they will be able to talk to you at night (but not to each other).

Tristan Thorne"But never mind how the infant became a boy... this is the story of how Tristan Thorne becomes a man.. a much greater challenge altogether"

You might start out as just a simple shop boy but whether its swordfighting, the waltz, acting like an actual mouse - you're willing to learn it if someone teaches it to you.

You are a
Role Absorber
. Whenever you are targeted by a Power, you will gain that Power and will be able to use it on subsequent nights. I will inform you of what powers you have gained as the following day starts. Each night, you can use one power which you have learned.

Humphrey"Thorn. You must have a death wish."

You try and fake an aura of superiority in everything you do. Therefor you use your knowledge from an old and dusty copy of "How to cure fatal wounds" to pass off as a part-time doctor. However you cannot really differentiate between those in need of assistance and those who are perfectly healthy ...

You are a
CPR Doc
. Each night, you may target a player. You will protect that player if he was targeted for night kills. You will kill that player otherwise.

Bernard"Bernard"

You are just a simple farm boy in the film. At least here - you get to hang people (maybe even kill them?). Infinitely more exciting.

You are a
Vanilla Role
. Each day, you have your voice and your vote.
Last edited by ooba on Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by ooba »

The Rules
1.) Deadline
: The Day phase will last 2 weeks starting from the thread unlocking after drafting. When the deadline is up and there is no clear majority, a no lynch will occur. I will only consider an extension in the case of many replacements.

The Night phase will have a 72 hour deadline. If the actions are not sent by that time, I will randomize the actions for that player slot.

2.) Voting
: In order to vote, you must place a vote in this format:

Vote: {insert player name}

It is not necessary to unvote to change votes but if you wish to just take your vote off then please bold as well. If you wish to no lynch, then type:

Vote: No Lynch

Vote counts will be posted at the top of every thread. Also if I think you intended to vote, I will take that as a vote. (I do not appreciate vote bolding gambits as such).

3.) Lynching and Dead People
: Once a majority has been reached (Half the living players plus one), then the thread will be locked and the lynch scene shown.

I'd rather you not post after your death but a single "Bah!" post is allowed if you feel that strongly.

4.) Prods
: Given the deadlines, after 48 hours of not posting, you will receive a friendly little prod. The prod means you have another 24 hours to post before I find someone who actually wants to play my game. If I fail to see someone and announce their prod, a gentle reminder is appreciated.

5.) V/LA
Just let me know if you going to be absent from the game for a bit either by PM or in thread. Please state when you will be able to return.

6.) Player Rules

-Site Rules Apply
-Play to win
-I do not have a problem with cursing but if any of the players object, you should stop.
-This is the game, don't talk about it anywhere else until over.
-Don't quote or pretend to quote me.

I do not believe in Mod kills as such but if it does happen, the game will immediately go into night phase.

7.) Mod Stuff

As the Mod, what I says goes for this game so I reserve the right to screw with my own rules in case something is wrong or something needs to be added.

If I am needed, simply say-
@Mod
: Blah blah blah

If you have questions involving roles or rules then please PM me about them. Posting in the thread will get you the same results but it may be slower.

Good Luck everyone and Have Fun!!!

About the game
1.) Setup

The setup is 3 Mafia, 1 SK and 8 Townpersons.

The 3 Witches - Lamia, Mormo and Empusa (Mafia) were once the beautiful queens of a magical kingdom of witches; when it was lost beneath the sea, centuries of age caught up with them. They seek the kingdom to regain their old sense of power. In this game, they have used spells to transform into another character.

Lord Septimus (SK) is the youngest and most ruthless prince of Stormhold. He is, by nature, a skilled assassin and has succeeded in murdering the majority of his family. Now he just needs to murder 11 more to become King of Stormhold. In this game, he has used his superior skills of disguise to appear as another character.

The game is a day start.

2.) Alignment

All alignments are independent of role selection. I will only randomize alignments only after all of you select your roles.

One of the following will be added along with your role when I send you your PM:
Town wrote:You are of alignment "Town". You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Mafia wrote:You are of alignment "Mafia". You are scum with XXX(PlayerName) and YYY(PlayerName). You may talk with them during night and night only. As a special exception, you can communicate for the first 48 hours of D1. You must always use this quicktopic thread (http://www.quicktopic.com/whatever/) to communicate. Each night one of you (and only one of you) may target a player and kill them. If you do, you may not use any other night or day choice your role would normally allow you to use until the following night. You win when there is nobody alive who is not Mafia and at least one Mafia player is left alive, even if you are dead.
SK wrote:You are of alignment "SK". Each night you may target a player and kill them. Furthermore, each night cycle you can use your ability as well. You win if only you are alive (or if nothing can prevent the same).
3.) Night Action Resolution

Only Roleblock and Redirect affect other night actions. They happen first. In case of a loop between both of them (i.e Roleblocker blocks the Redirector who redirects the roleblocker), the Roleblocking action will take precedence. 

Motivation happens after RBing and Redirection and before other night actions.

Kills will happen after all other night actions.

4.) Flavor

A lynch is described as "lynched".
A Mafia kill is described as "blown up with a blast of magic".
A SK kill is described as "stabbed with a sword".
I will post "The stars are shinning less brightly today" when Yvaine loses one of her lives.

Any action which causes a role-blocking of any sort will not notify the blocked party, unless that role is investigative (and is used), in which case I will deliver a "no result".

5.) Mod Notes

- Princess Una
Note: Ditchwater Sal counts as one witch if she was on the lynch (irrespective of her alignment)
Note: Roleblocking of Sensor does not count as use of one-shot

- Ditchwater Sal
Works on: Bodyguard, One-shot Sensor, Redirector, Tracker, Motivator, Role Absorber, CPR Doc (i.e causes their powers to fail). You can still target the other roles; will stop kills if any but will not have an effect on their powers.
Note: Roleblocking the Role absorber will mean that he\she cannot learn any other abilities from other players targeting him\her that night. The Role absorber will learn Roleblocking though.

- Victoria
Note: Redirects cannot be redirected (In the scenario where the Role absorber learns redirection). If both players try to redirect each other, both actions are cancelled. If Player X tries to redirect Player Y who is trying to redirect another player, then Player X's action is cancelled.

- Yvaine
Note: Being targeted for a kill on the same night by both the Mafia and SK counts as two separate kill attempts. Hence, you can lose both lives in the same night.

- Dunstan Thorne
Works on: Tracker, Roleblocker, Networker and Role absorber

- Tristan Thorne
Can Learn: Tracking, Roleblocking, Networking, Redirection (see below) 
Note: Will learn redirection only if there is a valid redirect attempt. The learner will have to use a particular power and be redirected successfully. (Hence can only be done earliest on N2)
Note: If you do make the kill, you will be unable to learn anything nor will you get a PM from my side.

Fredy the Fence
- Can talk to commuter even if he commutes

- Humphrey
Note: Will save the target even if targeted by both Mafia and SK kill on the same night.

6.) Questions from players

- The set-up says it's 3 witches, but not all roles are witches. How are the mafia determined?

The mafia will be determined by randomization. All 12 roles have an equal chance of being Mafia. I will put up the player list in Column A in excel. Alignments in Column B. I will populate random numbers in Column C and then sort Column B\C together with the key being Column C to get alignments for each player.

The flavor being that all 3 witches can disguise themselves as anybody in the game. "Dicthwater Sal" is the only witch role in the 12 - this is to act as balance for the Sensor role. So Ditchwater Sal could be a protown witch (or) it could be one of the Mafia witches disguised as Ditchwater Sal.

- Will Yvaine's alignment be revealed on first hit?

No. If she is lynched, we go immediately to night. If she is hit in the night, I will post the message in the morning.

- Tristan Thorne's ability?

He will learn all roles which target him in the night. Only exception is in the case of RBing where he can only learn RB. Also if he kills in the night, he learns nothing. So (Networker+Tracker = He will learn both) , (Networker+RB = He will learn only RB)
Last edited by ooba on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by ooba »

Pregame1) The pregame draft phase consists of each player drafting a role from the predetermined role list in turn until each player has a role.

2) To determine drafting order, a small mini game was played over PM.
"Send me a PM with
two numbers
between 1 and 10 (X,Y). The first number closest to 1 that no one else picks will get first pick. The next closest that no one picks will get second, etc. If you pick a X number that someone else has the Y number closest to 1 no one has picked will get to pick next. The order of all sets of people having the exact same numbers will be randomized"

3)To draft, you post in the thread and state which role you would like. No player may draft a role that has previously been drafted, i.e. duplicates are not permitted.

4) No player may draft a role until all players prior to them on the role draft list have drafted their roles. There is one exception to this: if it is the turn of the player prior to them to draft, and 12 hours have passed since the previous draft, then in the interests of alacrity that player may "jump the queue". This may only be done by the player immediately after the active player on the draft list. After that, the counter resets for the previous player.

5) You may wish to post conditional drafts to speed up the process. i.e "If person above me does not take Yvaine then I will take her. Else I will take Bernard." type posts are recommended to get game started as fast as possible. This is also useful in case you will not available for the next 12 hours - it makes sense to post a priority order so that you aren't caught by surprise by three players drafting quickly

Numbers submitted:

Mr. Bean (3,1)

Faraday (10,1)

Jack (2,1)
Zang (2,9)

MagnaOfIllusion (5,2)
charter (5,6)

Kdub (1,1)
CallMeLiam (1,2)
Starbuck (1,3)

peanutman (4,2)
ReaperCharlie (4,3)
totallynotmafia (4,7)

Draft Order:

1.Mr. Bean
2.Faraday
3.Jack
4.Zang
5.MagnaOfIllusion
6.charter
7.Kdub
8.CallMeLiam
9.Starbuck
10.peanutman
11.ReaperCharlie
12.totallynotmafia
Last edited by ooba on Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:03 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

/me needs to go watch Stardust again =0
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Faraday »

if the PYP games are anything to go by I'll do shockingly bad in this draft.

nice playerlist btw. looking forward to this game, never played a smalltown before. the roles in the first post are really interesting too.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 am

Post by ooba »

Drafting begins!!

Just post what Role you want when it's your turn. As mentioned above, conditional orders are also accepted and encouraged.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

/me has a feeling he will get Billy the Goat. LOL
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Jack »

Faraday wrote:if the PYP games are anything to go by I'll do shockingly bad in this draft.
Nope, seems like PYP alums kick ass in the draft.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 am

Post by charter »

Wow, I totally didn't understand how the order for drafting was done.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:51 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

charter, what is the band in your avatar again? I forgot their name, but I always thought they had an awesome CD cover. I tried looking for it once, but I couldn't find it. Two letters isn't much to go by when searching google lol
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 am

Post by ooba »

charter wrote:Wow, I totally didn't understand how the order for drafting was done.
It was ordered like this:
a) Those whose X numbers were unique
b) Those whose X numbers clashed with 1 other person
c) Those whose X numbers clashed with 2 other persons

Y was used as a tiebreaker in sets b and c as mentioned. Luckily we had no cases where (X,Y) were the same so no randomization.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Jack »

You can always tell who didn't quite understand the system by seeing who picked a Y number other than 1 or 2.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Zang »

I'm #4!
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

If my slot is not up by 9:30 or so EDT I'll post my provisional picks.

And hilarious that anyone could have chosen the high numbers to draft early. Good job reading the WIFOM there Faraday :D
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:05 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

ooba I thought I read before that there were more roles than people so everyone would get a choice but has that changed?
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Zang »

I counted twelve roles for twelve players.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:18 am

Yeah same, hence my confusion.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Zang »

No, I originally counted twelve but I just saw this a few hours ago so it might have changed before I saw it.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 am

Post by ooba »

totallynotmafia wrote:ooba I thought I read before that there were more roles than people so everyone would get a choice but has that changed?
Sorry. That was a hangover from the older rules of Seol. Had that removed when peanutman indicated the discrepancy.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

charter wrote:Wow, I totally didn't understand how the order for drafting was done.
Yeah I didn't really read it either. I don't care what role I get, and my favorite number is 43, so I just picked 4 and 3, lol
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Zang »

The best number is 42!
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 10:51 am

WOW THAT BERNARD ROLE LOOKS AWESOME AND IS TOTALLY THE BEST I CERTAINLY HOPE NOBODY PICKS THAT ONE BEFORE ME WOWEE WOULD THAT MAKE MY FACE RED AND RENDER ME MISERABLE TO THE POINT OF DEVELOPING AN EATING DISORDER OR SOME TYPE OF DISFIGURING ULCER YES SIREE INDEED.

Worth a try...
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 11:11 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Haha, it's depressing to be where we are, isn't it? Maybe we should have paid better attention to the way the drafting worked, lmao

If I understood correctly, the mod said that even though players get their roles, the
alignments
are being randomized. This leads me to believe that even Bernard could end up to be evil. Which would be funny.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by charter »

ReaperCharlie wrote:charter, what is the band in your avatar again? I forgot their name, but I always thought they had an awesome CD cover. I tried looking for it once, but I couldn't find it. Two letters isn't much to go by when searching google lol
Girl Talk. He's more of a DJ than a band, but he's really good.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”