Mini 969 - Smalltown: Stardust Mafia (Game Over)

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Jack »

More generally, what is the purpose of your "counterattack" questions?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by ooba »

..] Vote Count [..

Faraday (0)

Kdub (1)
- CallMeLiam
MagnaOfIllusion (1)
- Jack
Mr. Bean (1)
- Kdub
ReaperCharlie (0)

Starbuck (0)

totallynotmafia (2)
- Mr. Bean, Zang
Zang (1)
- totallynotmafia
Jack (1)
- Faraday
charter (0)

CallMeLiam (1)
- ReaperCharlie
peanutman (1)
- MagnaOfIllusion

Not voting (3)
- Starbuck, charter, peanutman

With 12 alive, 7 to lynch!
Mr. Bean
Mr. Bean
Goon
Mr. Bean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Mr. Bean »

Motivate the Tracker or Roleblocker. They do one action as they normally would, then target me with the other and I can learn it. Creates a redundant ability. Helpful if one happens to die, two heads are better than one, etc.
Ecce homo qui est faba
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Just wanted to check in real quick.

Got my PM before I went to bed last night and I'll be catching up later today.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

There's not really anything to catch up on yet. But I just watched the movie... apparently I get the boy in the end. Ha Starbuck :P

Also, every time I see Mr. Bean's posts and am reminded that he learns everything, that makes me scared that he is scum. Regardless of whether or not we are lovers, the fact that he may have the most powerful role worries me.

I guess what I am trying to say is: This is awesome. Anything could happen.

Somebody join my bandwagon!
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by Starbuck »

ReaperCharlie wrote:U.S. military? If so, that's funny that you're stationed in Sicily. No wonder you play Mafia.
Yes, U.S. Navy, been in for 6 1/2 years.

I'm also going to rewatch the movie this weekend for a refresher.

Go Go Gadget....

Vote: charter

because he hasn't been in the thread since he chose his role.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

As Mr. Bean said, the only two that are worthwhile motivating are the tracker and the roleblocker. If the tracker is town then obviously that's a big advantage to motivate them and if they are scum then it doesn't really give them an advantage at all, and if they are the SK then they could help the town find scum as well. If the Roleblocker is town then we could possibly defend against both nightkills, if they are scum though they could use the two RBs to their advantage, and the same goes if they are SK, although scum could block the SK and vise versa.

I think out of the two it's probably best to motivate the tracker (provided Faraday isn't acting scummy) as I don't really see any detriment to the town if either scum or SK can track, and also because I agree with what Jack picked up on in Magna's post, that kind of over-explaining strikes me as something that scum/Sk are obliged to do. Magna, why did you have to point out that you were checking if Lord Sept could be tracked in the thread, why the need for the running commentary? It's kind of strange, even stranger that you actually knew what the SKs name was without having to check that.

Vote: MagnaofIllusion
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

A motivated tracker doesn't help the scum out too much, since they can't find the SK with it and they already know the town PR's. It's only likely to help them work out who players think are 'most town' or 'most scummy' and this should come out in the thread anyway.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
Mr. Bean
Mr. Bean
Goon
Mr. Bean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Mr. Bean »

Jack wrote:That was my intention when I took it. Don't really get the point of the protect thing.
I JUST made the connection that, if you are scum, they'd have 2 night kills (almost). :?
I guess this is where the redirector would come in to balance, if that were the case.
Ecce homo qui est faba
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Kdub »

Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah I had forgotten that the SK can't be tracked, so I'll think about that a bit more.

I'm liking Jack's case on Magna at the moment. Even if Magna is telling the truth in post 98, the Billy the Goat role PM specifically refers to the SK as "Septimus" and not "Lord Septimus". The "lord" part is only mentioned in the setup section, but Magna only said he looked at the role PM for information.

Unvote
Vote: MagnaofIllusion
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:02 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Jack wrote:You didn't say whether you were adding the bit on purpose, to emphasize that you didn't have intimate knowledge of the SK role pm.
I’ll refer you to 98 again. As I typed my response to KDub and your posts at 92 and 93 regarding who was a good motivator target it occurred to me that Lord Sept. wasn’t trackable per Billy the Goat’s role pm. So I typed my thoughts and clicked over as described in 98 and came back and typed the remainder. I added the bit in question because it’s what I was doing. I didn't post them with some ulterior motive.

And again, what about my pointing out that Billy the Goat can’t track Lord Sept has anything to do with being familiar with the Lord Sept / SK role PM? That information is contained in the Billy the Goat role PM. The Lord Sept role PM posted by Ooba in post 2 says nothing about not being tracked.
Jack wrote:It isn't flawed if faraday is a townie, which he probably is. That makes it very powerful and better than most other choices for motivator. Wasn't thinking about the SK part of it when I said "tracker is good"
Why were you not considering that tracking of Lord Sept when Kdub’s post says the following
Kdub wrote:Never played in a game with a motivator before, sounded interesting so I took it. Any thoughts on who to target?
I was thinking maybe the tracker since it will help them find the SK,
even if the tracker is scum. Maybe the bodyguard would be an OK choice too.
The reason he gives for the tracker being such an attractive option is the ability of the tracker to hunt for Lord Sept even as scum. The fact that Billy the Goat can’t track the SK sort of throws that logic out the window, doesn’t it.
Jack wrote:I didn't pay any attention to that part.
So you didn’t pay any attention and didn’t recall until I posted it. But I’m engineering a grand scheme by stating I needed to look up the information myself. Got it.
Jack wrote:More generally, what is the purpose of your "counterattack" questions?
I’m trying to decide if you really believe the crap you are spouting here or are trying some poorly devised reaction fishing.
TNM wrote:Magna, why did you have to point out that you were checking if Lord Sept could be tracked in the thread, why the need for the running commentary? It's kind of strange, even stranger that you actually knew what the SKs name was without having to check that.
Kdub wrote:I'm liking Jack's case on Magna at the moment. Even if Magna is telling the truth in post 98, the Billy the Goat role PM specifically refers to the SK as "Septimus" and not "Lord Septimus". The "lord" part is only mentioned in the setup section, but Magna only said he looked at the role PM for information.
So you both find it odd that I might remember flavor from the source material more clearly than a game mechanic point from a role I didn’t even want to chose? Just want to be clear on this.
Reaper wrote:Also, every time I see Mr. Bean's posts and am reminded that he learns everything, that makes me scared that he is scum. Regardless of whether or not we are lovers, the fact that he may have the most powerful role worries me.
He doesn’t learn everything just a set amount of skills. And if I remember correctly he only can use 1 a Night regardless of how many he knows. His role is akin to a JOAT in that case. Powerful but limited.

The tracker is probably the way to go as far as motivation in that it minimizes the upside to scum.

@ Faraday, charter, zang and peanut – Your thoughts on motivating the Tracker as the best town choice.

Finally as with every weekend I’ll be V/LA from today at 5pm EDT until Monday. The weekends are mostly family time so I don’t have much time for posting.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Faraday »

I'd not object to being motivated. Could be really helpful when it comes to people claiming and whatnot. Going to read back, just skimmed.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Faraday »

CallMeLiam wrote:A motivated tracker doesn't help the scum out too much, since they can't find the SK with it and they already know the town PR's. It's only likely to help them work out who players think are 'most town' or 'most scummy' and this should come out in the thread anyway.
Yeah + if we're claiming night actions it'll be fine anyway.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Faraday »

Jack wrote: You didn't say whether you were adding the bit on purpose, to emphasize that you didn't have intimate knowledge of the SK role pm.
Do you think the Serial killer is more likely to want to make sure of this, or that scum would be than town?

I'm not really sure if they would.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Jack »

I think it's a scumtell, yeah. I've seen scum do it. Obviously, the reverse is another common scum tell--people get jumped on for saying something about a scum role even when it was in the OP. So townies will point out that they got it from the OP. I don't find the way he wrote his out to be innocent sounding, but more importantly I think his backlash against me and failed explanation don't sound like they come from a townie.

94--he says the bit about checking in another window
95--I vote him, pointing out that since I remembered that the SK was untrackable without having to check, it seemed likely that he didn't really have to check, and thus said the bit about checking purely because he was worried
96--He claims I am lying and tries to say that tracking is useless

And so on, basically if you read over his comments towards me and then read this bit:
Magna wrote:
Jack wrote:More generally, what is the purpose of your "counterattack" questions?
I’m trying to decide if you really believe the crap you are spouting here or are trying some poorly devised reaction fishing.
This is clearly false...he says he thinks I either

a) believe my argument (in which case I am town)
or
b) poorly devised reaction fishing, aka scumhunting (also implies town-ness, certainly not an accusation).

But his initial reaction to my post was to say that I was lying about remembering the SK couldn't be tracked because I didn't mention it in response to kdub's post. And he's tried to push that point in all of his follow up posts. So his claimed reason for attacking me is to see whether I'm town or if I'm reaction fishing, but his actual attacks are aimed at painting me as scum.

His argument along that line is bad too--tracker is a powerful role regardless of whether the SK can be tracked (which magna now says in his latest post "best way to go" in contrast to his earlier statement "completely flawed").

Finally, other people have made the same type of argument on him, and he has not lashed back. Doesn't he want to see if they really believe their arguments?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:46 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

First it’s good to know you can’t didn’t bother to answer any of the questions in 110.
Jack wrote:He claims I am lying and tries to say that tracking is useless
Nice mis-rep. I said and quote
MoI wrote:Funny ... if you remembered it from the opening post why didn't you say that Tracking,
specifically to find the Lord Sept
, was completely flawed?
I’ve bolded for emphasis. Please show where in 96 I say tracking is useless. I said tracking Lord Sept was a flawed reason to motivate the Tracker.
Jack wrote:This is clearly false...he says he thinks I either

a) believe my argument (in which case I am town)
or
b) poorly devised reaction fishing, aka scumhunting (also implies town-ness, certainly not an accusation).
A. Is it impossible for you, as a Witch or Lord Sept., to be making an argument hoping to hunt the other? Does not imply town in the slightest. Null.
B. Again, is it impossible for you as a Witch or Lord Sept, to poorly reaction fish? Again, doesn’t imply town at all. Null again.
Jack wrote:But his initial reaction to my post was to say that I was lying about remembering the SK couldn't be tracked because I didn't mention it in response to kdub's post.
You attacked me for ‘faking’ the thread –
Jack wrote: Yes, I'm sure you really had to check another window to make sure of that
...I remembered it from reading over the opening posts a couple times while thinking about what I wanted to pick/how the system works
. Sounds like you are afraid of someone saying you are overly acquainted with the SK role pm.
You specifically say (again emphasis added) that you remembered it from reading over the opening posts a couple of times so I shouldn’t have had to look it up.

What did you remember? Again, if you remembered Lord Sept couldn’t be tracked why didn’t you mention it directly in 93 in response to Kdub’s post? If that’s not it what an earth in my post could you have remembered from reading the roles?
Jack wrote:Finally, other people have made the same type of argument on him, and he has not lashed back. Doesn't he want to see if they really believe their arguments?
Again, failure to read my response to TNM and Kdub in 110.

Anything else you'd like to incorrectly analyze or portray Jack?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Faraday »

I find your case convincing.

Unvote Vote Magna.

Hmm

Fos: ReaperCharlie
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Jack »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Vote: Peanutman
because he's a food-stuff with multiple lives.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Zang »

I think this Jack and magna thing is Town vs Town. I see nothing wrong with magna needing to look back and announcing it isn't really that bad.
kdub wrote:I'm liking Jack's case on Magna at the moment. Even if Magna is telling the truth in post 98, the Billy the Goat role PM specifically refers to the SK as "Septimus" and not "Lord Septimus". The "lord" part is only mentioned in the setup section, but Magna only said he looked at the role PM for information.
So he called him lord septimus, that's what he is called in the movie and if he recently saw it then he would be thinking about what he was called in the movie rather than what he's called in this game.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Faraday »

I want to vote zang now too.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:05 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

Faraday wrote:
CallMeLiam wrote:A motivated tracker doesn't help the scum out too much, since they can't find the SK with it and they already know the town PR's. It's only likely to help them work out who players think are 'most town' or 'most scummy' and this should come out in the thread anyway.
Yeah + if we're claiming night actions it'll be fine anyway.
I don't think it's wise for me (Bodyguard) to claim my targets.

Secondly while I think the case on Magna is interesting, I'd say calling the SK Lord Septimus is a null tell, because that's typically how he's named in the book. I don't know about Magna but that's where the bulk of my familiarity comes from.

I'll be
V\LA this weekend due to travelling. Might just be Saturday, might be until Monday AM depending on stuff
Mr. Bean
Mr. Bean
Goon
Mr. Bean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Mr. Bean »

Personally, I think the accusations of someone being more intimate with a certain role PM to be a reach when they are all posted in the OP.

It IS a bit strange that Manga posted such as stream of consciousness post, though. Not sure why he felt it was necessary?

He claims he was just doing it because he did it... :?

I do not think Manga was accusing Jack of being scum, however. If he was, he did a sufficiently terrible job.
Ecce homo qui est faba
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by charter »

I'm going to be out of town until sunday night or monday.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Starbuck wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:U.S. military? If so, that's funny that you're stationed in Sicily. No wonder you play Mafia.
Yes, U.S. Navy, been in for 6 1/2 years.
Cool, I haven't been in that long yet. I hit 5 yrs next month though.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Kdub »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Kdub wrote:I'm liking Jack's case on Magna at the moment. Even if Magna is telling the truth in post 98, the Billy the Goat role PM specifically refers to the SK as "Septimus" and not "Lord Septimus". The "lord" part is only mentioned in the setup section, but Magna only said he looked at the role PM for information.
So you both find it odd that I might remember flavor from the source material more clearly than a game mechanic point from a role I didn’t even want to chose? Just want to be clear on this.
Are you claiming you said "Lord Septimus" instead of just "Septimus" because that's what you remembered from the source material? If so, then yes I find that odd.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”