Mini 968 - Bastard Mass Effect (Game Over)

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Parama »

whoops, I got dyslexic for a moment, ignore that post
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:
@ Mod: Why are some player names bolded, when others are not in bold?
:twisted:
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Parama »

Looks like a missing
tag to me.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

astard tag. Ammirite!?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Mysterious Mystery Man »

@ VP Balter: I'm not sure. I haven't heard from Col. Cathart or Kerristar for a while, so I'm focusing on Parama for now.
Also known as: cheater_1
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Parama- I don't understand how asking to end the "Lets all stop saying we don't want a massclaim because its pointless" is getting hung up on the massclaim. Your case on me is flimsy as hell.

Right now I would be happy with a Col, Kerri, or Parama lynch (reasons for them pretty much the same as the others already stated). I'll keep my vote on the Col for now until I hear more from each of them.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Parama »

Here's more from me.

And nothing has changed about Doombunny being scum. I still like my vote, he has done nothing to convince me otherwise. He's letting MMM do the defending for him and then comes in with snide remarks after MMM's case. Also note the intent to follow what everyone else is proposing. Are you going to do any scumhunting yourself?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Kerristar
Kerristar
Townie
Kerristar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Kerristar »

Limerickx wrote:Agreed with MMMs line of thinking, but I still think that being sneaky in favor of a massclaim, ala Kerristar, is more scummy, though Para's reasoning (lack thereof) has made me more suspicious.

Especially because I don't see how a brief sentence by Doombunny implies 'getting hung up on it.'
Our support of the massclaim depended on what it consisted of.

The only person I see with a reasonable point against us is Limerickx, although misguided. I see scum hoping for a quick policy lynch on inactivity.
Doombunny9 wrote:Right now I would be happy with a Col, Kerri, or Parama lynch (reasons for them pretty much the same as the others already stated). I'll keep my vote on the Col for now until I hear more from each of them.
Agh, do not like this. Blatant willingness to wagon on whatever is the current lynch without adding anything from yourself, thereby absolving yourself of much responsibility in the wagon, is scummy.

unvote; vote: Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Parama wrote:And nothing has changed about Doombunny being scum. I still like my vote, he has done nothing to convince me otherwise. He's letting MMM do the defending for him and then comes in with snide remarks after MMM's case. Also note the intent to follow what everyone else is proposing. Are you going to do any scumhunting yourself?
I understand I am pretty much agreeing with everyone else but eh, what am I supposed to do. Anyway, I do beleive I am doing some scumhunting (It could be better and I'll try to do that) I was expecting a response on you for my first statement in my last post (should have made it in question form -facepalm-) so anyway how am I hung up on a massclaim because of the post where I said that it was unnecessary for everyone to comment on it if it was going to be the same thing?

Also, Kerristar's defense isn't really helping him all that much.

@Kerri- You say no one has a reasonable point yet you do not say why. Care to explain?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

EBWOP:

@Kerristar- You also say that Limerickx point on you is misguided, again, can you give an actual defense?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Fate »

I wouldn't be surprised if BOTH these wagons were on scum.

I like this one better though (mainly because of how easily the Kerristar one built up):
And nothing has changed about Doombunny being scum. I still like my vote, he has done nothing to convince me otherwise.
Nothing since you "thought he had something to hide"? Don't we all have crazy roles that we would want to "hide" by default? Your initial reasoning was BS, and this line just reads to me:"I don't want to/can't elaborate on my case on Doombunny so I'll just say he hasn't done anything to make himself look more town." Oh and, how (might I ask) is MMM defending Doombunny make DB more scummy? Is MMM scum also? Or just misguided town? The only time I've seen people defend people in my experience is scum defending town, or town REALLY sure of themselves defending other town.

LOLBLANKET STATEMENTS
*goes to vote*

Uhhh wait my vote's already on Parama isn't it? AHAHHAHAHAHHA.
(Btw there my name's bolded cause I'm special). Also, I told you I couldn't stack votes on one person Colonel, see the latest VC >_>
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and before I forget,
@ Fate, Parama: What do you think of the players who support a massclaim?
Don't know what to think of Colonel atm. I'm leaning town on town with his enthusiam for a massclaim and VP's subsequent attack of that plan. I personally don't think scum would bring themselves into the limelight with a MC proposal like that (especially in what, the second post of the game?).

As for Kerristar I definitely agree with Limerick's case on him and the wagon on him, I just rather have more pressure on Parama at the moment.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Limerickx »

As much as I agree that Parama's statements are crazytown, I just want to point out that I, as town, often defend other people when the LOGIC behind accusations against them are bad. Actually, I suppose then that its not defending the other player, just pointing out how that particular argument against them is wonky.

That being said
Unvote: Kerristar
Vote: Parama

Para says he doesn't support a massclaim, then votes DB based on.....I still don't know what, him 'having something to hide,' though I dont think it was ever explained what that was. I believe Para said he had an ulterior motive for not wanting a massclaim other than the town reason, but Para himself said a massclaim would be bad for town.

He then says he likes my reasoning for Kerristar, but didn't like the company the wagon attracted. At that point in time, he had never mentioned anyone voting Kerristar as being suspicious, until that very post, where they are apparently suspicious for....being on the wagon?

Goes on to claim doombunny was overreacting to the massclaim idea, which I just dont see, and then claims he likes his theory more than mine, his theory being that a)Doombunny has something to hide, and b)Doombunny wouldn't get off the massclaim idea. So...he likes my idea which is based on Kerristar being sneaky in favour of a massclaim, but is suspicious of doombunny for talking too much about the massclaim?

He then misrepresents what MMM says about him, and then adds a NEW reason to be suspicious of doombunny, which is MMM defending him, and doombunny coming in late with snide comments, those comments really just being a rehash of what MMM and myself said, regarding how DB hardly got 'hung up' on the massclaim idea.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Limerickx »

Note, pressure still on Kerristar as well, just feeling like Parama is digging himself a hole.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

"Looks like a missing
tag to me. "

oh ya, that was it. -.-

VoteCount 1.2

L-4
Kerristar
(Limerickx, xRECKONERx, bv310)

L-5
Col.Cathart
(VP Baltar, Doombunny9)
L-5
Parama
(Fate, Mystery Man)
L-6
Doombunny9
(Parama)
L-6
TonyMontana
(Kerristar)

Not voting: luke, ani, Col

Deadline ≈ 4.5 days
Upcoming
Mini
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Will leave the b tag fail above for the irony of it.
Upcoming
Mini
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Ok guys, first of all apologies for not posting yesterday. I was badly damaged during my Capoeira practice, and I had to take an emergency visit in hospital to check if all of my bones and ribs are still in one piece (thankfully, only one broken rib and minor concussion). Piece of advice: Don't try to do the acrobatics, you are not sure you can make with your current skills.

And now to the business:

About massclaim: Alright, alright, I get it. I can see this giant wall of NO!, so I'm not going to push it anymore, but don't tell me later I didn't warn ya. I still think though, this not as bad idea as some of you (especially Baltar) are stating. Speaking of Baltar:
How do you know he's serious? You were definitely rolefishing. In fact, I don't see why people aren't wagoning you right now.
Oh come on, this bullshit and you know it. If someone claims quintuple voter and votes 5 people right of the bat, his lie would be totally obvious after the first votecount. That was enough reason to believe he in fact IS claiming, and if he claimed his role I still don't see ANY way, how including your role name with it can harm town in any way.

But that was my reaction based on his very first post. His statement after few 'Lynch all Liars' comments, and not voting Kerristar, when he think he's scummy like Parama, now makes me think he in fact WAS joking. At the time of his claim though, I had no reason to disbelieve it.

And now, if you'll excuse, Imma going to reread the thread and find some scum. Expect another post soon.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

vote: bv310

Very weak contribution so far. 3 posts, one is completely off-topic, one is only survey-answer, and one is disagreement with massclaim (for the record, I don't see anything wrong with this particular point), mindless sheeping hop on the wagon, and further lack of activity. I sense scum in attempt to run under the radar for as long as possible.

About main suspects:

Kerristar
: Limerick has a point about his behavior, but I'm naturally skeptic about this theory, mainly because I don't think Kerri actually did anything bad by agreeing to my MC proposition. Then there's those 'people agreeing with MC are scummy' opinions, but IMO it's bullshit. Could support the lynch, only if that would be needed for deadline 'must lynch somebody' situation.

Parama
: Please point out exactly and explain from a to z, where and how is Doombunny 'hiding something', 'hung up on it [massclaim]', as well, as why do you think 'Doombunny didn't move on' about massclaim. I think if someone actually wanted to say he wants to move on, that would be him.

I simply don't understand any point against DB you are raising, so I want you to explain it the most understandable way possible.

I also don't like Parama's ISO 10. I don't see a reason why townie would abstain from defending himself...

I can support this lynch.

Others:
I can also support any of the 'unreadable' players (like luke or ani for example) lynch.
VP Baltar wrote:Today I will not be lynching MMM, xRx or Fate.
Why not Reck? What did he did so pro-town? He's not very vocal, he's not scumhunting much, and he's not even supporting your 'ROAR, Col is scum!' theory.

I'm not telling Reck is scum, but he's extremely neutral to me, so I'm curious why he figures on your town list so much.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Parama »

I can't explain my reasoning any more than I already have, guys. Stop asking for something I've already explained well.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Parama »

Also,
"I also don't like Parama's ISO 10. I don't see a reason why townie would abstain from defending himself... "

So instead of scumhunting you'd prefer me to defend myself? Oh no, I don't particularly give a damn about defending myself. I have that feeling that I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and Doombunny's buddy is helping build the failure of a case against me.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:59 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Parama wrote:So instead of scumhunting you'd prefer me to defend myself? Oh no, I don't particularly give a damn about defending myself. I have that feeling that I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and Doombunny's buddy is helping build the failure of a case against me.
No, but you can do both. I don't know how one excludes another.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 1:01 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Parama wrote:I can't explain my reasoning any more than I already have, guys. Stop asking for something I've already explained well.
Then I must be blind, because I still don't see it.

Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:48 am

@ Parama: Please quote the sections of Doombunny9's posts that you find scummy, and then say why they are scummy. Also, is DB9 your only lead?

@ Mod: Is votecount 1.2 incorrect? Limerickx and Kerristar should be voting Parama and Doombunny9 respectively.

@ Doombunny9: You've said you would be happy with a lynch of C.C, Kerristar, or Parama. Which do you prefer, and why?

@ Kerristar: Why do you support a massclaim?

Unvote, vote: Kerristar

I know I'm vote hopping, but I really don't like this latest post:
Kerristar wrote:Our support of the massclaim depended on what it consisted of.

The only person I see with a reasonable point against us is Limerickx, although misguided. I see scum hoping for a quick policy lynch on inactivity.
First off, you still don't explain why you are in support of a massclaim. Secondly, you say that your support was conditional, but you don't explain the conditions.
Kerristar wrote:Your logic behind the massclaim makes sense, I'm leaning towards supporting it. Is it both role and name claim or just one or the other?
So, I'm guessing that whether massclaim involves roles and/or names makes a difference. Col. Cathart explained what he meant in the post below that, but you didn't respond. Please tell us why you support any kind of massclaim, and what difference the names and roles make to the claim.
Limerickx
Limerickx
Goon
Limerickx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Limerickx »

Ditto. I see nothing where you explained anything, and CERTAINLY not 'well.'
Also, why are you turning down a chance to defend yourself? Allowing you a chance to defend yourself is ensuring a decision is made based on as much information as we can gather, and you are openly choosing to not provide information which might get you not-lynched? If you are pro-town, how can this be a good thing?

Also, please note that I had laid down a

Vote Parama

in my last post.
Mysterious Mystery Man
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Mysterious Mystery Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:58 am

EBTWODB:

Also, why is Limerickx's case misguided? And do you really think he is scum? The term 'misguided' implies he is town hunting town. As for a policy lynch, he stated earlier that he was generally against policy lynching, and for inactivity? You stated you would be V/LA, or at least one head, so any inactivity can be excused. I don't see anything in Limerickx's case about inactivity.

Oh, and...

@ Col. Cathart: Why are you voting bv310 over animorpherv1, who has made even less content?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”