Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Looking through Kenman's play (as town) in newbie 905, he seems to be acting significantly more analytically in that game than what we can see here, and even when accused manages to keep his cool rather than playing the newbie card. Now, in this game, he comes in as more forward, and then when accused, responds by falling back on the "I made a mistake" defense. Now, I have only really been skimming that game right now, but from what I've seen his play there just provides one more reason to be suspicious of him.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Nachomamma8 wrote: The immediate vote after the Confid vote, then the immediate vote after the confid unvote is scummy to me.
As a matter of fact, I was typing my post while he posted his. So really this is a null tell, our unvotes were at almost the same time
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fair enough. But I still don't like the unvote, especially when you're still pushing the case.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Parama »

duckduck96 wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote: Why mention myself and duckduck, but not Parama?
Agreed. Parama's vote just seems like a bandwagon vote to me, without providing any input of his own. Shouldn't that make him just as suspicious in your eyes as us?
I was the one who brought up the questionable quote in the first place. Just if you didn't notice.
I guess Ken's explanation could be the truth but I'm not set on it yet, and I don't have any other player I'd prefer moving my vote to.
Though both ConfidAnon and duckduck trying to shift the blame to me is definitely a ping on my scumdar.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Parama wrote: I was the one who brought up the questionable quote in the first place. Just if you didn't notice.
I guess Ken's explanation could be the truth but I'm not set on it yet, and I don't have any other player I'd prefer moving my vote to.
Though both ConfidAnon and duckduck trying to shift the blame to me is definitely a ping on my scumdar.
Actually I guess I didn't notice that it was you... my first notice of it was in Anon's quoting. So when I saw
Kenman trying to dodge the question outright is incredibly scummy, seeing as, like it's been said already, he potentially scumslipped. I'd be happy with a Kenman vote for now. unvote, vote: Kenman

Nobody Special's reaction bothers me a little, considering the question asked x_x
it kind of stood out to me as suspicious. I wasn't trying to shift the blame, though, just agreeing that we aren't the only ones who went after Ken.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 am

Post by muzzz »

duckduck96 wrote:As a matter of fact, I was typing my post while he posted his. So really this is a null tell, our unvotes were at almost the same time
That might've been a cross-post. But the finger-pointing at Par that followed clearly wasn't.

+ what Nacho said.
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:41 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote: Why mention myself and duckduck, but not Parama?
Parama questioned, let Ken answer, then voted when an answer didn't come. You two piggybacked off his reasoning.

Vote: duckduck96

The immediate vote after the Confid vote, then the immediate vote after the confid unvote is scummy to me.
Forgot that Parama was the original person to bring up the point on Kenman. My apologies.
duckduck96, 75 wrote:Looking through Kenman's play (as town) in newbie 905, he seems to be acting significantly more analytically in that game than what we can see here, and even when accused manages to keep his cool rather than playing the newbie card. Now, in this game, he comes in as more forward, and then when accused, responds by falling back on the "I made a mistake" defense. Now, I have only really been skimming that game right now, but from what I've seen his play there just provides one more reason to be suspicious of him.
Why are you continuing to build a case after you have unvoted?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

WOW at all the simul-posting this game.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:44 am

Post by duckduck96 »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Why are you continuing to build a case after you have unvoted?
Because, while I had rescinded my vote because of lessened suspicion and the danger of a quick-growing bandwagon, he is still the most suspicious in my eyes.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:52 am

Post by muzzz »

@Confid: you're hardly more positive about Ken than Duck was.

But still,
Unvote, vote: Duck

Three votes is hardly anything to worry about. Especially when it's, apparently, not like you were going to be afk for a while. And now you're calling him the most suspicious, yet you're not willing to put him at two votes again?
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 am

Post by duckduck96 »

muzzz wrote:@Confid: you're hardly more positive about Ken than Duck was.

But still,
Unvote, vote: Duck

Three votes is hardly anything to worry about. Especially when it's, apparently, not like you were going to be afk for a while. And now you're calling him the most suspicious, yet you're not willing to put him at two votes again?
I don't really feel like voting for him again until we've heard more from him. I'll make my decision once he responds.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Parama wrote: I guess Ken's explanation could be the truth but I'm not set on it yet, and I don't have any other player I'd prefer moving my vote to.
Do you think there is a good chance of there being only 2 scum in this game?

Confid getting ninja-d by a post 11 minutes before his is weird at best, especially considering on how unimpressive the post in question was.
duckduck96 wrote:I don't really feel like voting for him again until we've heard more from him. I'll make my decision once he responds.
Then who's scummier than him, for the moment? What good is your vote doing in the "Not Voting" space?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

duckduck96 wrote:I don't really feel like voting for him again until we've heard more from him. I'll make my decision once he responds.
This didn't stop you before. You vote without waiting for an answer to a question originally (I did it too, I know), Unvote when called out upon it, proceed to add evidence to a case you just unvoted from, and then say you don't feel like voting?

Vote: duckduck96
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

nachomamma8 wrote:Confid getting ninja-d by a post 11 minutes before his is weird at best, especially considering on how unimpressive the post in question was.
Huh?
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 am

Post by muzzz »

As further evidence of Duck's scumminess, I'd like to present meta from DuckTown in Mafia 94:
duckduck96 wrote:
Vote Spolium

Bandwagon FTW!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Nobody Special »

duckduck96 wrote:Well, excitement mixed with feigned worry, that is.
Do you, by chance, have a post restriction?

Just asking.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Don't post that without the context- that was a band wagon on someone who had self-voted.
duckduck96
duckduck96
Goon
duckduck96
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 am

Post by duckduck96 »

Nobody Special wrote:
duckduck96 wrote:Well, excitement mixed with feigned worry, that is.
Do you, by chance, have a post restriction?

Just asking.
No.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by muzzz »

duckduck96 wrote:Don't post that without the context- that was a band wagon on someone who had self-voted.
That doesn't change the fact that DuckTown should be voting.
Kenman
Kenman
Goon
Kenman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Kenman »

duckduck96 wrote:
muzzz wrote:I refuse to ignore that post before you've answered Par's question.
Agreed. It seems like a scum slip to me.
Kenman wrote:Hider does sound really interesting. Nik, can you choose not to kill anyone if you do not want to? Because I would think that if you are not 100% sure you have a mafia member, we could lose two town members in one night! Potentially four members by the end of day two. That sounds pretty crazy to me. It could be a very beneficial role, but if you used somewhat carelessly, it sounds like you could be indirectly an accidental third scum partner.
This seems fake. forced to me... it sounds like you're faking excitement about his role, while I think you really aren't excited. If you are scum, you would know unlike the town if he is mafia, and fakeclaiming, or town and you might have a problem. I'm inclined to believe his claim, so this, combined with your "third scum" comment convinces me to
Unvote, Vote: Kenman
I am not too sure how whether or not I was excited about the hider role makes me appear mafia or not. This being my first game with this role, I would have brought it up regardless if I was town or mafia. But at least you are providing support and evidence for your claim.

duckduck96 wrote:
Kenman wrote:Can anyone help me fully understand the possibilites of this type of game? Any number of mafia less than half the population? What type of town role possibilites are there? And what type of mafia roles are there?
This causes me to question Ken's "2 mafia" thing even more... he claims cluelessness, however with the hider claim popping up it should be clear that this is not the same as a newbie game setup...
Although I supported my reasoning as to the"two mafia" problem, you still seem pretty convinced that I am mafia. It makes sense to consider the possibility that I could be my newbishness, which leads me to:
duckduck96 wrote:Hmm...

Unvote

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, if just because of your lack of experience. However, you still seem a bit phony to me, and I'll be watching you.

Hopefully McZombie will show up soon so we can get his input.[/b]
You support yourself pretty well. To me, it does not make logical sense for you to unvote so quickly. It sounded like you had a decent case and were convinced I was mafia. It was not until ConfidAnon unvoted that you unvoted. That makes me think you are trying to stay out of the limelight with your actions. You couple this with the fact that you did not vote for until ConfidAnon voted me is too much evidence for me to ignore. I dont was to jump on the bandwagon and vote for you without supporting my reasoning. But as of now, your are highest on my scum list.
Show
You are my new heropimp. After this game I DEMAND you put my recognition of your heropimp status in your sig.
- SerialClergyman

Town- 1-0
Mafia- 1-0
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

duckduck96 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote: The immediate vote after the Confid vote, then the immediate vote after the confid unvote is scummy to me.
As a matter of fact, I was typing my post while he posted his. So really this is a null tell, our unvotes were at almost the same time
Ken, did you miss this post or simply ignore it?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Kenman, 94 wrote:I am not too sure how whether or not I was excited about the hider role makes me appear mafia or not. This being my first game with this role, I would have brought it up regardless if I was town or mafia. But at least you are providing support and evidence for your claim.
I believe duckduck is implying that if you are scum, then Nikanor looks suspicious to. He believes that your excitement sounds fake, as if Nikanor were faking a role as mafia and you (being his scumpartner in this scenario) are acting like you believe it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Kenman, 94 wrote:I am not too sure how whether or not I was excited about the hider role makes me appear mafia or not. This being my first game with this role, I would have brought it up regardless if I was town or mafia. But at least you are providing support and evidence for your claim.
I believe duckduck is implying that if you are scum, then Nikanor looks suspicious to. He believes that your excitement sounds fake, as if Nikanor were faking a role as mafia and you (being his scumpartner in this scenario) are acting like you believe it.
Duckduck96 wrote:I'm inclined to believe his claim
[/url][/area]
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Nikanor »

muzzz wrote:I just don't like how he and Duck unvote and point at Par as soon as Nacho calls them out.
Which one is scummier, the leader or the follower?
Nachomamma wrote:The immediate vote after the Confid vote, then the immediate vote after the confid unvote is scummy to me.
I was going to say this!
duckduck wrote:Looking through Kenman's play (as town) in newbie 905, he seems to be acting significantly more analytically in that game than what we can see here, and even when accused manages to keep his cool rather than playing the newbie card.
Meta argument on page four? *Facepalm*

Vote: duckduck.

Kenman is probtown. The only way there is two mafia in this game is if there is an sk, and there is no way sk+mafia+hider would get passed as normal (it could make up to three deaths in one night).
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Parama »

ITT... nah, ALWAYS, Meta arguments fail miserably. Muzzz's quote from duck is terribad and I see no town motive behind bringing it up.
duckduck defending Ken through meta (from a Newbie Game nonetheless!) is also just as scummy, and it's a huge buddy attempt. Not liking that at all.
duck's votes always following Confid's is also very scummy.
However, I'm inclined to believe that scum wouldn't be THAT obvious. Which is where I'm getting confused with this whole situation.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Parama wrote: I guess Ken's explanation could be the truth but I'm not set on it yet, and I don't have any other player I'd prefer moving my vote to.
Do you think there is a good chance of there being only 2 scum in this game?
If there were only two scum this would be the most town-sided game ever.

Anyways, I don't know about you guys but muzzz is coming off as the scummiest from the last few pages. His vote on Confid comes out of nowhere and is quickly abandoned in favor of a duck vote... a vote for which I honestly have no clue what the reasons are, though it appears muzzz tried to give one. Add that stupid meta post from an older game and it only makes it look like he's stretching for reasons to vote. He also seems to be pressuring duck to vote, and at this early stage in the game, not voting is NOT a problem.
unvote, vote: muzzz

IGMEOY: duckduck
McZombie and Coheed need to post more.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”