HEY! I was still using that!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Maemuki »

Looker, you have Stenographer because of the (insert number) Post things that you edit into your quotes.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Maemuki wrote:Looker, you have Stenographer because of the (insert number) Post things that you edit into your quotes.
what does that have to do with Stenography?
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:36 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

I'm actually considering asking for my title to be removed. Like, maybe it would make sense if I was into Lynch All Lurkers and Lynch All Liars, but I really only endorse the second, and I'm not even particularly gung ho about that. There has to be something more significant to me than "LOL he misspelled his username."

I'm just kinda hesitant because I don't play so much anymore (and when I do play, I IC newbies), so I might not ever get a new title. And bad title > no title (they're like lynches that way).
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Maemuki »

shaft.ed wrote:
Maemuki wrote:Looker, you have Stenographer because of the (insert number) Post things that you edit into your quotes.
what does that have to do with Stenography?
*shrugs* I have absolutely no freaking idea.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

NabakovNabakov wrote:I'm actually considering asking for my title to be removed. Like, maybe it would make sense if I was into Lynch All Lurkers and Lynch All Liars, but I really only endorse the second, and I'm not even particularly gung ho about that. There has to be something more significant to me than "LOL he misspelled his username."

I'm just kinda hesitant because I don't play so much anymore (and when I do play, I IC newbies), so I might not ever get a new title. And bad title > no title (they're like lynches that way).
Really? I thought your title came from that book.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

oi, Looker,
shaft.ed wrote:i dont get your title btw
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

NabakovNabakov wrote:I'm actually considering asking for my title to be removed. Like, maybe it would make sense if I was into Lynch All Lurkers and Lynch All Liars, but I really only endorse the second, and I'm not even particularly gung ho about that. There has to be something more significant to me than "LOL he misspelled his username."

I thought your title came from your love of underage girls.
YOUR AD HERE

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Haylen »

Korts wrote:Having a title causes too many people to have a misplaced sense of pride simply by virtue of having a title and not for the connotations of the actual individual title.
Heh, there are very few things I'm proud of on MS and my consistant wins as SK are one of those things. I think it makes me an individual.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:06 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

VP Baltar wrote:

Yeah, that's another issue. This shit is not going to go over well should I ever get vetted for government work etc.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Korts »

Haylen wrote:
Korts wrote:Having a title causes too many people to have a misplaced sense of pride simply by virtue of having a title and not for the connotations of the actual individual title.
Heh, there are very few things I'm proud of on MS and my consistant wins as SK are one of those things. I think it makes me an individual.
Good. But saying "HEY LOOK I HAVE A TITLE" doesn't convey that message. And in particular I'm bitching about people like ani; I don't see any reason for him to be proud of his title.
scumchat never die
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Korts, I think you care too much that people care.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Ditto. People like having a title; what's wrong with that?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Yeah, that's another issue. This shit is not going to go over well should I ever get vetted for government work etc.
But being on a site for organized crime and the lynching of innocents is fine?

Besides, how would they ever know? You weren't foolish enough to post from the same email or something, were you?

Note, I work for the government.
Retired as of October 2014.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:

Yeah, that's another issue. This shit is not going to go over well should I ever get vetted for government work etc.
We'll deal with that when the time comes. The immediate concern is these fascists at Dateline NBC.
YOUR AD HERE

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

shaft.ed wrote:Korts, I think you care too much that people care.
this. this.

@Korts:

People are individuals, and unique. Especially me, and I like being different. You can stop complaining that people disagree with you any day you want.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae

Return to “General Discussion”