Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Personally, I think it's highly inappropriate for a player who was forcibly replaced for bad play to even be posting here in the post-game.

That's all I'll say about that.

Regards,
Jazz
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by The Quintastic One »

I think it was horribly obvious that Jazzmyn was scum. But for a different reason than Sir Cyanide just being scum in real life. (He's now officially on my personal Blacklist alongside other abrasive players like Rayfrost & Gayle).

When I was modkilled and Sir Cyanide was replaced, I knew he was scum. Because scum are protected by their mods alot more than town are, as killing even one scum in a game, especially a power role scum, is very dangerously unbalanced for the Mafia. So it was safe to modkill me for my behavior, but Mafia would have to be replaced in order to protect the scumteam from being screwed.

However, I never would of lynched Zhero in a thousand years, as I viewed him as Pro-Town. Vivi on the other hand, I would of eventually pushed for their lynch near the end game just because the lurking strategy becomes more apparent and Town should trim off their fat before Lylo so that there are no distracting players.

Overall I enjoyed this game (discounting the Sir Cyanide/TBM stuff). I enjoyed playing with StrangerCoug, Jack, Zhero & Zang. And I definitely enjoyed Wickedjester's modding. Plenty of timely vote counts, notifications and I support his decision to modkill me after Cy pushed me over the edge. Congrats to the Mafia on a game well played.

To TBM: And, as promised, since you said I was a liar all of Day 1, I TOLD YOU SO! My claim was right the entire time, so too bad, so sad, you were wrong. ^_^
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Jazzmyn wrote:Personally, I think it's highly inappropriate for a player who was forcibly replaced for bad play to even be posting here in the post-game.

That's all I'll say about that.

Regards,
Jazz
Your opinion is void, woman.
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Y'know, it's funny. At first I thought I was replacing Cyan, so I was trying to write my notes from as pro-scum a perspective as possible. Then I found out I was replacing a town player...
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

@TQO:
Town wins and loses as a whole, you need to keep this in mind.

@Jazzy:
Thanks for replacing in like you did, you played a good game from what I saw in my glance through.

@Vivi:
Nice use of the active lurk!
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Sir Cyanide, I think you misunderstood the point that Jack brought up against you (this might have been a reason why the point was forgotten). Also, trying to get a player modkilled isn't really in the spirit of the game. It makes it harder for the faction that lost the player, it is just unfair for everybody, has the potential to ruin a game, and makes the game less fun.

About the Mafia Jailkeeper, it was basically just a Mafia Roleblocker which is a perfectly normal role. It just made it seem like there was a vig, which may have made the game a bit more balanced.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Also, trying to get a player modkilled isn't really in the spirit of the game.
Sounds like gaming the system to me, which is perfectly ok. It was brutally effective.
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Zang »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Sounds like gaming the system to me, which is perfectly ok. It was brutally effective.

:evil:

But besides SirC I had a really fun game, Good job Wickedestjr
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 am

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:

Not really. You got an anti-town player modkilled. That only clears up space for the rest of the town eliminating any potentially newbscum suspects. And trying to get players modkilled by insulting them with ad hominem is directly against the rules of any Mods games, so I look forward to you being modkilled in many a game on here due to your arrogance and lack of respect for the game.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

The Quintastic One wrote:When I was modkilled and Sir Cyanide was replaced, I knew he was scum. Because scum are protected by their mods alot more than town are, as killing even one scum in a game, especially a power role scum, is very dangerously unbalanced for the Mafia. So it was safe to modkill me for my behavior, but Mafia would have to be replaced in order to protect the scumteam from being screwed.
I disagree with you. I've modkilled a scum power role once (how I went about it was pretty controversial, though, and the only game of mine he's played since was a Mish Mash game), and modkills are generally intended to hurt.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Well you can disagree with me, but the facts state for themselves. lol. Sir Cyanide WAS Mafia, and I instinctively knew that hew was Mafia due to the circumstances of the situation. Of course that's just using out of game WIFOM in regards to questioning the Mod's decision, so I'll drop that. But I get your point. You can't always just assume that just because a player gets forcibly replaced means that they are auto-mafia.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by RayFrost »

The Quintastic One wrote:I think it was horribly obvious that Jazzmyn was scum. But for a different reason than Sir Cyanide just being scum in real life. (He's now officially on my personal Blacklist alongside other abrasive players like
Rayfrost & Gayle
).
wait, gayle is abrasive? O.o

also, am I really
that
rude?
don't you feel silly now?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish