Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:06 am

Post by CJMiller »

CSL wrote:We actually have a legit reason for voting you.
QFT

Vote Count:

Max (0)

Cat (1)
- animorpherv1
Netlava (2)
- CSL, CJMiller
CSL (0)

animorpherv1 (0)

CJMiller (1)
- Netlava
wolframnhart (0)

Not voting (3)
- Max, Cat, wolframnhart

Prodding Cat.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Fos: Netlava
unvote: Cat

I don't find "Oh, I used dice to start discussion" as a reasonable excuse. The only reason I'm not voting for you is because that'd give the possiblity of scum quickhammer.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 am

Post by CJMiller »

FoS animorpherv1

It sounds like you're Netlava's scumbuddy. Explain yourself.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:32 am

Post by CSL »

I'm going to laugh if netlava turns up scum, cause the way it looks now, if Lava is scum, then ani will look suspicious.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Netlava »

CJMiller doesn't like a L-2 quickwagon, but places suspicion on someone for not placing the L-1 vote. Pretty inconsistent.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

CJMiller wrote:
FoS animorpherv1

It sounds like you're Netlava's scumbuddy. Explain yourself.
If someone just got voted on for putting someone to L-2, then why should I? That seems to be your entire reason on the FoS.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by CJMiller »

Netlava wrote:CJMiller doesn't like a L-2 quickwagon, but places suspicion on someone for not placing the L-1 vote. Pretty inconsistent.
Not L-1'ing? Feh.

It was for rolling a vote and then placing a completely different one for the sole purpose of wagoning, then trying to handwave the dice.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 am

Post by Max »

Me wrote:CSL, when is a suitable time for placing a vote on someone at L-2?
CJMiller, why when criticising one player for one specific thing you do so yourself?
Fos: CSL and CJMiller

Neither of you answered my questions, yet you have posted, either you've been skimming or have ignored the question. Either way that cannot be considered pro-town.

Both of you seem to be following this faulty logic you are implying, you're either scum, or acting inappropriate for town.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Max »

Netlava wrote:If a quicklynch does occur, it usually falls on the guy who hammers. L-2 should be safe from quicklynches for the most part.
Max wrote:Netlava, why did you roll the dice for your RVS?
Just something I do sometimes as my random vote since some people dislike dice votes.

Also, the dice roll didn't have anything to do with my vote on CJMiller. I was thinking of voting based off the dice roll, but I changed my mind and voted CJMiller for OMGUS instead. I've noticed that scum tend to OMGUS in the RVS quite often for some reason.
You go against yourself, this is bad, very bad, it makes you look scummy. However, I think you're town. You don't give off the "I need to survive" sort of tell, which generally follows scum.
wolframnhart wrote:Ok this is the fifth time i have tried to post an answer to Max, let's hope it works this time...

@Max
My position on quick lynching is I am against it. I know that too long of a discussion can possibly give scum an idea who power roles are, but I know that with no good discussion two days of mislynchs and it's over. I believe that it can be more bad for town then worse, kind of like an Assasians in the palace game.
One could argue the opposite, the second day in this game is far more important.

So to both
Netlava and Wolframn
: Who are you leaning towards being scum from the first 3 pages and why?
animorpherv1 wrote:
Animorpherv1, would you consider placing someone at L-2 is a scum-tell?
On page 1 of RVS? No.
At what stage does it become a scum tell?

Also, I wish to ask CSL and CJM, which two players stand out as being most scummy in your opinion?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Max

between the players it is a bit hard for me to pin down someone on the first three pages, however we have had some good discussion to far.

With CJmiller and CSL I don't see both being a scum team going after the same person int he same way, would make it too easy to pick them out, nor can I see either being scum at this time.

Netlava is possible scum to me, but to go after a player for such a simple scum tell would draw a lot of attention, so he is leaning toward scum right now.

cat hasn't posted anything other then confirming, possible lurking scum right now and in fact I just finished a game where Cat had been replaced and was a lurking scum in that too. Here is a link to the game
So I am wondering if the same thing is going on here. Also
FoS Cat

Ani I am unsure of, possible buddying to a possible town player might be what is going on, but it will take more then three pages for me to decide on that one.

You Max have my eye too. You are asking a lot of questions, good ones I admit, yet are not giving any suspicions of your own, just feeling out the town, you only voted once and it was quickly unvoted in the same post which was just odd to me.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@Max:

Whenever the RVS ends.

I'd also like to disagree to the me buddying statement.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 am

Post by wolframnhart »

That's fine Ani, like i said I am not sure of it, it could just be a townie believing another person is a townie, but it would take more then three pages for me to decide.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Netlava »

CJ wrote:It was for rolling a vote and then placing a completely different one for the sole purpose of wagoning, then trying to handwave the dice.
That wasn't the reason you gave.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Netlava »

Max wrote:So to both Netlava and Wolframn: Who are you leaning towards being scum from the first 3 pages and why?
Well, I'm waiting for Cat to come into the game before I can conclusively say anything. Right now, I'm looking at CJMiller though. His reasons for voting are a bit inconsistent.

@Max: Who do you think is scum?
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Netlava »

Max wrote:So to both Netlava and Wolframn: Who are you leaning towards being scum from the first 3 pages and why?
Well, I'm waiting for Cat to come into the game before I can conclusively say anything. Right now, I'm looking at CJMiller though. His reasons for voting are a bit inconsistent.

@Max: Who do you think is scum?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Crazy »

48 hours has passed since I prodded Cat. He will be replaced, unless if he returns before I can find a replacement.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Max »

You Max have my eye too. You are asking a lot of questions, good ones I admit, yet are not giving any suspicions of your own, just
feeling out the town
, you only voted once and it was quickly unvoted in the same post which was just odd to me.
It's my playstyle this game, I felt that far too frequently as town the arguments I made based on others' Q&As seemed to fail epically. I felt that if I were asking the questions I would be more likely to have the answers I expected and therefore have a basis to work on. I presume this is sort of the same "prod" for me to air some of my own opinions as the one netlava posted just a small bit later.

Also, that bolded bit seemed to me a bit odd. To find the scum I must firstly think about who I believe has contributed enough in the town, so I can work on who has not. Consider it reverse scumhunting.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Crazy »

Radical Hijinx has replaced Cat.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Max »

Scoring Alterations:

Animorpherv1

ISO 2 and 9: Blunt to the point, not necessarily anti-town considering how he normally acts, just I don't like it.
ISO 4 and 5: True, again blunt, but they are strong arguments, though obvious. So I'll give him a plus 1 for that.
ISO 8: Seems a bit iffy, he seems to be going for survival, as a townie it does not matter if you get voted, as you play for a team and your survival isn't necessary at all.

Overall: +1 (Neutral, leaning Protown)

CJ Miller

Not answering my question (-1)
ISO 2: Doing the same as what he attacks (-2)
ISO 5: Makes a pro-town point (+1)
ISO 7: Attacks animorpherv1 with no proof, I hope he makes a point on his response, it seems silly otherwise, no score until later.

Overall: -2 (Neutral, leaning Anti-Town)

CSL

ISO 2: Major FoS for nothing?
ISO 3: Vote... for nothing?
ISO 6: Where is this "legit" reason?
ISO 7 and 8:
If
and
I'm going to laugh if netlava turns up scum
??? WTF, you shouldn't laugh for that (-2)

Little of substance overall, so I'll minus another 1 for that.

Overall: -3 (Neutral, strong leaning anti-town)

Netlava

ISO 1 and 2: -1 to Netlava, using a dice then changing your mind??? Seems redundant, but also it removes the point of rolling the die, my two opinions are either A) Netlava didn't like the votee or B) Netlava wanted to bandwagon.
ISO 4: Good point, doesn't score any points but definitely a good point
ISO 11: Strong argument against CJ really, he hasn't shown any improvement at all, however this points netlava +1
ISO 12/13: Doubly impressive, but good, I'm not entirely sure it's town play but I'd agree that jumping to conclusions before Cat is bad. Doesn't score
brownie
points but I like that play.

Overall Score = 0 (Neutral, leaning protown)

Wolframn

This is my favourite person, definitely protown, I'm not going to check meta as I don't like meta-readings, but as far as I can tell he's clearly town (currently, obviously).

ISO 9 and 10: Providing good thoughts on both of them while not providing anything too controversial, does give a good view on it more that, "WTF" (+1)
ISO 11: Good player by player analysis. (+2)

Score: 3 (Neutral, Strong Leaning Pro-Town)

Also on a side note at the end of my last post I forgot to mention the fact that I don't like voting until I would like that persons lynch.
Radical Hijinx
Radical Hijinx
Townie
Radical Hijinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Radical Hijinx »

Hey guys.

Player by player analysis-

animorpherv1:

Has made some good points but only against Netlava who is not really the hardest target.

CJMiller-

Seems to claim in ISO 8 that his vote in ISO 2 was not for quickwagoning... ISO 2 would disagree. Either he is trying to make his ISO 2 vote look better or he was holding back reasoning arbitrarily. Made a silly case on Animorpherv1 for being the buddy of uncomfirmed scum. Then having the audcity do demand that HE explain HIMSELF.

CSL

Has done nothing but coattail other people. ISO 3 follows wolf. ISO 4 follows Ani. ISO 5 follows ani. ISO 8 follows CJ's already heavily questioned accusation on Ani (whom he followed in 4 and 5).

Max-

Overall goodposting. One to keep an eye on though, the town has to watch people with his kind of playstyle because the idea of one guy asking a bunch of questiions can be a nice idea at first, but if he finds himself able to control the flow of the game with those questions then he can basicaly steer it as he pleases. Not that this is happening so far, just something to watch.

Netlava-
Netlava wrote:I was thinking of voting based off the dice roll, but I changed my mind and voted
Netlava wrote:The dice roll had nothing to do with it. The dice roll was only used to annoy people
Not different enough to be totally contradictory but differnt enough to warrent suspison, only to be used as part of a larger case.

Wolf-

Do not share Max's strong pro town read of this guy. ISO 9/10 was fairly obvious information with nothing greater than surface analysis. Null tell right now.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

So far my scum list consists of CJ and Netlava.

In my opinion, both have been somewhat contradicting themselves.

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by CSL »

I think CJ is town. And this Netlava bandwagon seems less and less interesting.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Radical Hijinx
Radical Hijinx
Townie
Radical Hijinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Radical Hijinx »

CSL wrote:I think CJ is town. And this Netlava bandwagon seems less and less interesting.
Why? Feeding us opinion over analysis is not good play.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by CSL »

Radical, I learn more every game. Disregard that post, as it was supposed to remain in my head, and not written there.

Unvote
This wagon seems pointless. This whole dice/OMGUS thing doesn't seem anti-town

Max, can you keep doing that? I actually like seeing how anti-town I am, and it's telling me I need to step it up, or get lynched.

Also, to answer your question, in this game, you have to pretty sure they have acted scummy. Failure to lynch scum this day is lylo for the rest of the game.

Ani, don't post a scumlist 3 PAGES INTO THE GAME.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Radical Hijinx
Radical Hijinx
Townie
Radical Hijinx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Radical Hijinx »

Vote:CSL

Guy changes a viewpoint he seemed to hold with conviction when the slightest bit of pressure is applied and I have already pointed out his tendency to justify himself using other peoples reasoning.

Return to “Completed Open Games”