KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by KittyMo »

So you think the scum didn't buss farside?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Nikanor »

XScorp wrote:Technically yes but I want to be 100% sure Lowell is scum first.
a) There's no such thing as 100% sure that someone is scum.
b) You were just rushing the day. Why do you make it sound like you want to wait now?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Nikanor wrote:
XScorp wrote:Technically yes but I want to be 100% sure Lowell is scum first.
a) There's no such thing as 100% sure that someone is scum.
I thought he meant that he wanted to lynch Lowell in order to be 100% sure Lowell's scum.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Nikanor »

KittyMo wrote:I thought he meant that he wanted to lynch Lowell in order to be 100% sure Lowell's scum.
Ohhh, his post makes more sense now. Never mind me, I'm just off in misinterpretland.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by XScorpion »

nikanor wrote:b) You were just rushing the day. Why do you make it sound like you want to wait now?
Honestly doesn't matter that much to me but if you guys want discussion then by all means...as long as Lowell dies today I'm happy. The only thing I DON'T want to hear today is a suggestion that we lynch anyone else.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I highly doubt that scum would lead a bandwagon on scum. At a stretch you could possibly say strangercoug is potential scum because he thought farside was dead anyway and figured he'd look better by hammering, but I still doubt it.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 am

Post by DTMaster »

Official DTM Vote Count.

Elementary my dear Watson. I am prodding Suave for not posting. - DTM

With 9 alive, it will take 5 to lynch. Deadline is set for February 3, 2010.

Vote count:

XScorpion (0) -
Lowell (3) - XScorpion, Nikanor, Strangercoug
StrangerCoug (1) - Lowell
MrSuave (0) -
Nikanor (0) -
Starbuck(0)
nhammen (0) -
KittyMo (0) -
Zachrulez (0) -

Not Voting (0)
MrSuave, Starbuck, nhammen, KittyMo, Zachrulez,
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 am

Post by nhammen »

Zachrulez wrote:Buddying and Chainsaw defense are two clearly different things.

Which do you think Farside was doing in regards to Kittymo, nhammen?
Both. Kittymo also said he was doing both:
KittyMo wrote:Looking back on Day 1, farside pretty much chainsaw-defended and buddied me all day
XScorpion wrote:I'm assuming now that everyone who voted Farside is town.
So what is your reasoning for thinking that scum absolutely did not bus farside?
XScorpion wrote:This means we have:
nhammen
Starbuck
Suave
Lowell
As the potential scum. I've marked out Lowell as the obvious choice for #2, leaving nhammen Starbuck and Suave. Of the three, nhammen seems the most townish to me, Starbuck hasn't done anything yet, so if I had to make a wild stab I would point the finger at Suave.
So, @all three:
If
one of the three of you is scum, who is it?
LL/Starbuck's slot hasn't posted enough info for me to have any kind of read. Suave has appeared scummy on Day 1, and he was one of many players (including myself) that lurked through Day 2. Given a slight scumread on Suave and no read on Starbuck, I would say Suave is more likely to be scum. But really, there is not enough info on either player.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 am

Post by MrSuave »

well, aparantly I was prodded. I can tell you now that I'm not scum. Other than the fact that I'm not posting very much, what else is there?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by KittyMo »

MrSuave wrote:well, aparantly I was prodded. I can tell you now that I'm not scum. Other than the fact that I'm not posting very much, what else is there?
Who do you think is scum?

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Actually, MrSuave: Do you even care about finding the scum? Because you've pretty much shown no indication that you do.

"plz don't swear" -- N
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that XScorpion is trying to stall discussion of a lynch of anyone other than Lowell? I mean, yeah, I want Lowell dead, but why are the other avenues closed? I don't get it.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Lowell has gotten quiet yet again...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

StrangerCoug wrote:Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that XScorpion is trying to stall discussion of a lynch of anyone other than Lowell? I mean, yeah, I want Lowell dead, but why are the other avenues closed? I don't get it.
What's the point of this?

Is there someone else we should be considering lynching?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Zachrulez wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that XScorpion is trying to stall discussion of a lynch of anyone other than Lowell? I mean, yeah, I want Lowell dead, but why are the other avenues closed? I don't get it.

This. In the words of Grand Moff Tarkin,
Grand Moff Tarkin wrote:You Would Prefer A Different Target? A Military Target, Perhaps? Then Name The System!
It's highly unlikely scum bussed farside to L-1, given that I don't see why he was worth bussing over obv. scum Lowell.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by KittyMo »

vote MrSuave

Lowell's lynch is just as good if not better, but I mean, just look at what MrSuave posted on Day 2 and Day 3. It's ridiculous. We don't need Lowell at L-1 yet, in my opinion.

"plz don't swear" -- N
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Zachrulez wrote:

XScorpion now, and I'm about ready to bite MrSuave's head off as I don't remember him posting much along the lines of content.

While it's possible that XScorpion is bussing Lowell, I feel that this is a harsh way of doing it, so I don't think they're both scum. I like the path I'm taking, but it's not the only path—there may be other good ones out there.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Okay, so we've already established that all MrSuave did day 1 was talk about Nikanor's meta and how Nikanor is scummy and blah blah blah.

End of Day 1:
MrSuave wrote: well, let me re-read the thread. I know I havn't really focused on anyone else atm, so I'll try and catch up. it's just a little rough, I'm working a seasonal job, on top of my regular job, so bear with me.
That's cool and all that you have a life irl, but you don't seem to have had any problems responding to stuff regarding Nikanor.
MrSuave, 2 days later wrote:well... this isn't much of a deadline I'll tell you that
Nice. Where's your PBPA?

Beginning of Day 2 (Here I will quote every single post he made Day 2.)

MrSuave wrote: hello again Jazzmyn! welcome to the game! any kind of mass claim is bad IMO. it always makes things more confusing. having 2 cops is good enough. with them scum hunting goes out the window >_>
This post is okay. It's been a week since he promised to catch up, though.
MrSuave wrote: I see this thread has no mercy for new years and world wide holidays. I see I see. well I'm going to catch up on my games and I'll post when I've done that.
It's been 5 days since his last post...and 12 since he promised to catch up...and yet other games come before this one. Yes, I see how it is.
MrSuave wrote: well, apparently this town needs my input. hm... I don't agree with you that I am scum, but I do agree this game needs some excitment. the whole no lynch at the end of day one was epic phailure, and game us no information. we need to put someone up in a tree to get something hard to pick appart. that's my opinion anyway.
2 days after the last one...2 weeks since he promised to catch up. Talks about wanting to start some excitement, but doesn't provide any information to help the town do so.
MrSuave wrote:
XScorpion wrote:Nah, but I figure if both Lowell and Farside turn up scum then losing 1 townie (me) won't be an absolute disaster for town. I'm a big fan of martyrdom :D
uh... I still don't see the point. like... really. if what you say is true, and you are a town, why would you set yourself up to the noose? that just doesn't make any sense to me. FOS on the Xbug
This is the same day as the last one. Yay, finally he made a content post! However, I don't understand why he doesn't just vote XScorpion here. He hasn't voted since...his random vote on Nikanor, actually, which he unvoted like halfway through Day 1. XScorpion responds to this, but MrSuave never finds time to further comment.
MrSuave wrote:"]
Lowell is at L-?
3 days later, he decides to grace us with this post. I've lost count how many days it's been since he said he'd freakin catch up. He doesn't even talk about whether Lowell's scummy or not here, just asks for a vote count.

Day 3 post:

MrSuave wrote: well, aparantly I was prodded. I can tell you now that I'm not scum. Other than the fact that I'm not posting very much, what else is there?
Where've you been? 7 days since your last post. Yes, part of that was during night, but he missed the entire farside wagon. Also, what the hell kind of post is this? "Ohhhh so I got prodded for not saying anything? Well, I'm not scum, and so I'm going to announce this to everyone. I'm not even going to talk about finding scum."

MrSuave is clearly not looking for scum. I've never played with him before, so I don't really know his meta, but this is just horrid.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Don't want to lynch MrSuave today.

Maybe tomorrow.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:Don't want to lynch MrSuave today.

Maybe tomorrow.
I'd rather lynch Lowell today too probably.

But Suave needs to post content.
NOW

"plz don't swear" -- N
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

MrSuave was also one of Farside's major targets, which is another reason to give pause to the idea of lynching him.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

KittyMo wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Don't want to lynch MrSuave today.

Maybe tomorrow.
I'd rather lynch Lowell today too probably.

But Suave needs to post content.
NOW
Probably?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zachrulez wrote:MrSuave was also one of Farside's major targets, which is another reason to give pause to the idea of lynching him.
That's a good point. That'd be one hell of a buss to be keeping up. farside was generally playing pretty oddly, though...hmm. *goes to iso farside*

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 am

Post by KittyMo »

V/LA til lateish Monday

Woo snow camp!

"plz don't swear" -- N
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 am

Post by MrSuave »

well, I'll answer some questions asked of me:

-I didn't vote farside yesteray, well because I wasn't all there yesterday.
-Out of the 3, I would say, at this point, I see non of us as scum. I am not scum, and the other two havn't done anything uber scummy. But how is asking if we are scum going to find scum anyway XSco?
-Well right now I don't like how Zach is just going along with what you're saying, so probably one of you, or both.
-Do I care? Yes. Am I good at finding scum is big groups? Not so much. Near the end I'll become more useful. Think of fire emblem, your good end game members suck at the start.

(btw I like my personalized analysis thing xD)

Return to “Completed Open Games”