Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Dying or not, I had a blast during this game.

Ty, Slicey.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by Maemuki »

Dear Starbuck,

killing me was one of the stupidest things you ever did - unless you were acting as a vig. I would get lynched on Day 2, no problem~

Love,
Mae
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Mae, before you get nasty, I didn't read any of Day 1, and random rolled a name for the kill Night 1.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Maemuki »

Starbuck wrote:Mae, before you get nasty, I didn't read any of Day 1, and random rolled a name for the kill Night 1.
It was like my jailkeeping then~ *execpt that I closed my eyes and pointed at the list*
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:47 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Yeah...thought LlamaFluff scared the crap out of me with his first post, YEAH for my first win on the site!!! Congrats to all!
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Iecerint wrote:Can we be friends now, Miss Kitten? :P

And congrats to CMAR for his first win on the site. :)
Sure. we won, so yeah.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Slicey »

And then there were 5. The Heartless and Nobodies have been completely wiped out from Hollow Bastion. But yet someone died last night? Why would someone who was neither Heartless or Nobody kill their fellow humans. Why, for the fun of it of course. Starbuck revealed herself to be Sephiroth, the One-Winged Angel. One of the most powerful swordsman in all the worlds. And it was up to these 4 remaining people to stop him. Sajin, who revealed himself to be Genie, cast a spell on CryMeARiver, Jiminy Cricket, to make him the size of a normal person, and also created a Keyblade for him. Genie also took his own Keyblade out. Iecerint, Captain Jack Sparrow unsheathed his sword while UncertainKitten, Jack Skellington, prepared his magic. The four charged at Sephiroth. Jack through an Ice spell at Sepiroth, which he flew away to dodge. Sajin flew in the air with him, and had an all out fight. Genie started getting the upperhand, and was able to knock Sephiroth back down to the ground. Jiminy and Jack Sparrow began fighting with Sephiroth. The amount of blows was just too much to handle, and Sephiroth started falling back. A Fire spell from Jack Skellington sent him reeling. Then, Genie, Jack and Jiminy all ran/flew towards the broken,burning body of Sephiroth. All three stabbed him with their weapons simultaneously, ensuring that Sephiroth will never kill again.

Starbuck,
Sephiroth, 3rd party Serial Killer
, lynched Day 7.

CryMeARiver,
Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie
, survived to endgame.

Sajin,
Genie, Jack of ALL Trades
, survived to endgame.

UncertainKitten,
Jack Skellington, Vanilla Townie
,survived to endgame.

Iecerint,
Captain Jack Sparrow, Two-Shot Day Vigilante
, survived to endgame.

The Town (excluding xRECKONERx and Sir Chris) has won Kingdom Hearts Mafia! Congrats to you all!

Roles, night actions, MVP's etc. will come later today.

Oh, also, there was a mistake in DGB's reveal, which is understandable. She was supposed to flip as
Ansem?, Town Tracker.
Last edited by Slicey on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:34 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slicey wrote:
And then there were 5. The Heartless and Nobodies have been completely wiped out from Hollow Bastion. But yet someone died last night? Why would someone who was neither Heartless or Nobody kill their fellow humans. Why, for the fun of it of course. Starbuck revealed herself to be Sephiroth, the One-Winged Angel. One of the most powerful swordsman in all the worlds. And it was up to these 4 remaining people to stop him. Sajin, who revealed himself to be Genie, cast a spell on CryMeARiver, Jiminy Cricket, to make him the size of a normal person, and also created a Keyblade for him. Genie also took his own Keyblade out. Iecerint, Captain Jack Sparrow unsheathed his sword while UncertainKitten, Jack Skellington, prepared his magic. The four charged at Sephiroth. Jack through an Ice spell at Sepiroth, which he flew away to dodge. Sajin flew in the air with him, and had an all out fight. Genie started getting the upperhand, and was able to knock Sephiroth back down to the ground. Jiminy and Jack Sparrow began fighting with Sephiroth. The amount of blows was just too much to handle, and Sephiroth started falling back. A Fire spell from Jack Skellington sent him reeling. Then, Genie, Jack and Jiminy all ran/flew towards the broken,burning body of Sephiroth. All three stabbed him with their weapons simultaneously, ensuring that Sephiroth will never kill again.

Starbuck,
Sephiroth, 3rd party Serial Killer
, lynched Day 7.

CryMeARiver,
Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie
, survived to endgame.

Sajin,
Genie, Jack of ALL Trades
, survived to endgame.

UncertainKitten,
Jack Skellington, Vanilla Townie
,survived to endgame.

Iecerint,
Jack Sparrow, Two-Shot Day Vigilante
, survived to endgame.

The Town (excluding xRECKONERx and Sir Chris) has won Kingdom Hearts Mafia! Congrats to you all!

Roles, night actions, MVP's etc. will come later today.

Oh, also, there was a mistake in DGB's reveal, which is understandable. She was supposed to flip as
Ansem?, Town Tracker.
Sweet endgame mod!
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I want to thank and congratulate Slicey for attentive and sustained modding over a long game. I liked the fact that the scum roles weren't typical scum roles, that threw a bit of a wrench (a fun wrench) in the scum hunting.

I really enjoyed replacing in this game even though it took me 6 months to figure out this was a video game and not a novel. ;-) It was a fun set up.

Not to mention that every morning that I hadn't been NK'd, it felt like Xmas in July.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Kdub »

Great game guys. Thanks for modding Slicey, this was an excellent setup with a solid playerlist.

DGB and Sajin were MVPs of the town for sure. We probably would have lost without either of them.

I'm nominating Cobalt for a funniest claim Scummy award. I acted serious about it at the time because I had already investigated him and knew he was scum so I wanted to get him lynched, but that was some funny stuff.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Iecerint »

I knew Cobalt was my modkiller. <3Cobalt<3 :P

I'd like to personally thank whomever for killing Kise, even if he was the doctor. We would have lynched him eventually if he hadn't died that night.

I'm pleased with my performance. :)
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Sajin »

Woot! Hammer on my investigated innocent.......was good. Figured that was why I was still alive.

Another game where I was a investigative role with mason powers. Those 2 things combined are ridiculous. When used correctly, it becomes really hard to figure out where it is coming from.

I thought the game was really swingy when I saw my role PM.....I had a very strongly innate higher win chance then everyone else. Llama, you can answer my 4th wish questions now. I am assuming my role was balanced by virtue of being post restricted....everyone knew I was some kind of role. But still.....day 1 was awesome!

I would really like to see the scum QTs. Thanks.

And Zito...don't rolefish me. Thanks. Your welcome btw.

Although.....I really did like my Captain Barbosa theory. But that BP claim with the investigation combined with play was too much for me to handle.

I almost want to see how this game would of played out had I joined a scum team....I told you Gorrad....you should of helped me :P
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Sajin »

RF and my QT:

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/LaYx7hw8ewG

And my actions were done on 1 heartless, 1 nobody and 1 SK. I find that extremely humorous.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

So, I think I did pretty well since i was cast into a role on page 169...any opinions?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 am

This seems familiar, Slicey :P
RF wrote:So... let me check to see what Sajin can do:

doc protect

cop investigation (sanity guaranteed?)

role block

redirect

invent

randomize

bus

role inspect

motivate

turn emo? (-1 vote to lynch)
Or did Ray suggest that? Either way, TTGL LIVES!
Sajin wrote: Snow White and FL both know I have never lost the game as a pro town informational role on site ever.
I actually didn't know this.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Sajin »

Here is my role PM. It was awesome:
Slicey wrote:

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Sajin. You are Genie,
Independent Jack of ALLTrades.
You are one of the most powerful beings in the universe; you can do anything at the snap of a finger. That is, if your master lets you of course. Ah, the price you have to pay for being all-powerful. You’re interested to see what kind of master you’ll have this time around, whether they be good, evil or something in between. Your abilities are:

Stuck in the Magic Lamp: At the beginning of the game, you will be stuck in the magic lamp. You will be unable to post in the game. However, you cannot be killed while you are stuck in the lamp.

You Talkin’ To Me?: Since you cannot post until you’re freed, anything and everything you want to say will go through me. You PM me what you want to say and I will post it for you. Everything I post that you write with will be italicized. You are not, however, allowed to say why you must talk through me, your role or anything about the magic lamp (such as when it appears and what it will do.) Any PM containing information along those lines will not be posted.

Master: The lamp will appear at the beginning of Day 2. Nobody will know that it’s the lamp, just that it’s “something shiny.” When someone picks up the lamp, that person will become your master. You will share the same win condition as your master. You are allowed to talk to your master at night and anyone else your master is allowed to talk to. You are free to post regularly and your post restriction (as outlined in Mod Communication) will be removed as soon as someone picks up the lamp.

Jack of ALL Trades: Being Genie, you can do everything. And I mean everything. Each night, you can target one person with any night action, such as doctor, roleblock, cop, jailbreak, track, watch and so on and so forth. However, you do have some restrictions. You cannot:
1. Kill anyone.
2. Make anyone fall in love (AKA make lovers)
3. Bring back anyone from the dead (AKA revive)
You are allowed only three actions. After that, you cannot do anything.

Your win condition is dependent on who becomes your master.

Note: I highly suggest you check with me to make sure an ability is allowed because there are probably some abilities I haven’t thought of yet that wouldn’t be allowed.

Please confirm via PM.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Faraday »

^^ God damn I reviewed this set-up @ the end to check for flaws that SpyreX may have missed (there really wasn't anything that stood out to me) but the genie role was fucking awesome.

I remember thinking whoever got that would have a great time in this game.

I read along, this game looked really fun (and long)
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Slicey »

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for playing. You guys were awesome, and it was a huge blast to read the whole game. You, the players, were the ones who made this game as good as it was. I'd like to thank all the replacements for replacing in. I have a 'history' of having to find replacements (just ask Shotty or Sajin), and you guys really helped me out. I also have to give a huge thanks to UncertainKitten, who really didn't want to replace in, but did so anyway. I also have to give a huge thanks to SpyreX. The two of us worked for about 3-4 months on this game to make it as balanced as it can. Also thanks to Faraday for reviewing as well.

And now, for the roles!
1. (ace5993) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, ace5993. You are
Maleficent, Heartless Godmother.
You are an evil, evil witch whose trying to bring everlasting darkness to all the worlds, with the help of the Heartless. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Heartless Mafia, along with Pete, Heartless Roleblocker (played by Shotty to the Body), Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor (played by MafiaSSK), and Ursula, Heartless Doctor (played by wolframnhart). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godmother has the final say.

Heartless Swarm: You have the ability to summon hordes of Heartless. This will allow you to make the mafia kill. The kill flavor will be “destroyed by Heartless.”

Investigation Immunity: You are immune to all investigative roles.

Safeclaim: You know that Namine is not in this game.

You win when the Heartless Mafia composes a majority of the town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
2. (Shotty to the Body) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Shotty to the Body. You are
Pete, Heartless Roleblocker.
You are Maleficent’s bumbling right hand man. You’re not the brightest, but you’re tough, and you’ll do anything to thwart the light, and to be specific, King Mickey. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Heartless Mafia, along with Maleficent, Heartless Godmother (played by ace5993), Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor (played by MafiaSSK), and Ursula, Heartless Doctor (played by wolframnhart). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godmother has the final say.

Strike!: You have the ability to summon a ball that you can throw at someone and that will explode on impact. This will allow you to make the mafia kill. The kill flavor will be “exploded”

Shield: Each night, you will send me the name of a player you would like to roleblock. This will prevent that person from using a night action, if they have one

Safeclaim: You know that DiZ is not in this game.

You win when the Heartless Mafia composes a majority of the town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
3. (MafiaSSK) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, MafiaSSK. You are
Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor
. You have been recruited by Maleficent to spread darkness all over Neverland and every other world. You are one of the most feared pirates of all the land. Just watch out for that crocodile. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Heartless Mafia, along with Maleficent, Heartless Godmother (played by ace5993), Pete, Heartless Roleblocker (played by Shotty to the Body), and Ursula, Heartless Doctor (played by wolframnhart). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godmother has the final say.

Swordplay: You are a master with the sword, even though you only have one hand. This allows you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor will be stabbed.

Swab the Poop deck!: When you first became a pirate, you were of the lowliest rank, swabbing the poop deck day in and day out. Well, all that hard work is about to pay off. Once, and only once, you can sweep your team’s nightkill target. This means that their role or faction will not be revealed upon death. However, you and your group will know the player’s role and faction. If your kill fails, then you do not lose the ability.

Fakeclaim: You know that Winnie the Pooh is not in this game.

4. (wolframnhart) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, wolframnhart. You are
Ursula, Heartless Doctor
. You have been recruited by Maleficent to cover Atlantica in darkness and help spread darkness to surrounding worlds. With the help of Poseidon’s trident that you stole, you can gladly help Maleficent’s cause. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Heartless Mafia, along with Maleficent, Heartless Godmother (played by ace5993), Pete, Heartless Roleblocker (played by Shotty to the Body), and Captain Hook, Heartless Janitor (played by MafiaSSK). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godmother has the final say.

Power of the Trident: You can use the trident you stole to make yourself giant. This allows you to perform the mafia kill. Kill flavor will be crushed.

Bubble Shield: You can use the trident to wrap a player in a giant bubble, blocking them from all kill attempts. The effect will last until the end of the night.

Fakeclaim: You know that Mulan is not in this game.

5. (Gorrad) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts, Gorrad. You are
Xemnas, Nobody Godfather,
also known as the Leader of the Fissure. You are the head of Organization XIII, a group of the strongest Nobodies in existence. You wish to restore Kingdom Hearts, and to do that you must collect hearts. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Nobody Mafia, along with Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer (played by Cobalt), Xaldin, Nobody Thief (played by Papa Zito), and Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief (played by joe478.) Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godfather has the final say.

Interdiction: You have the power to control ethereal blades, which are similar to lightsabers. This allows you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor will be slashed.

Investigation Immune: You are immune to all investigative roles.

Fakeclaim: You know that Donald Duck is not in the game.

You win when the Nobody Mafia composes a majority of the town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
6. (Cobalt) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Cobalt. You are
Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer,
also known as the Freeshooter. You are second in command to Lord Xemnas, and you’re one of the best fighters in the Organization. You can manipulate space to teleport yourself at will, which makes you a feared opponent. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Nobody Mafia, along with Xemnas, Nobody Godfather (played by Gorrad), Xaldin, Nobody Thief (played by Papa Zito), and Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief (played by joe478.) Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godfather has the final say.

Sharpshooter: You have a pair of Arrowguns, which you call “Sharpshooter.” These will allow you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor will be sniped.

Claim Kill: At any time in the game, if someone claims a role and role name, you have the option to PM me to kill them. However, the kill will only work if and only if they claim their true role. If they claim a role that isn’t their role, then they will not be killed and you will lose a shot. If you fail at killing someone twice, then you lose your ability. However, once you succeed in killing someone, you lose your ability. The effect will be rapid (meaning a mod scene will be posted as soon as I get your message), and a mod scene will be shown whether your kill works or not.

Fakeclaim: You know that Minnie Mouse is not in the game.

You win when the Nobody Mafia composes a majority of the town or nothing can prevent that from happening.
7. (Papa Zito) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Papa Zito. You are
Xaldin, Nobody Thief,
also known as the Whirlwind Lancer. You are a cold, calculating member of Organization XIII. You are harsh towards everybody, including your fellow members. You also attempted to turn the Beast into a Heartless by stealing his precious rose. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Nobody Mafia, along with Xemnas, Nobody Godfather (played by Gorrad), Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer (played by Cobalt), and Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief (played by joe478). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godfather has the final say.

Lindworm: You can manipulate the wind to wield a devastating 6 lances at once, which you call Lindworm. These will allow you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor will be impaled.

Steal: Every night, you can target a player and you will steal something that will pertain to either their role or character.

Fake Claim: You know that Hercules is not in the game.

8. (Snow White) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Snow White. You are
Zexion, Nobody Vote Thief,
also known as the Cloaked Schemer. You use the power of illusion to mimic people’s weapons, disguise yourself as others and create clones of yourself. Your abilities are:

Mafioso: You are a member of the Nobody Mafia, along with Xemnas, Nobody Godfather (played by Gorrad), Xigbar, Nobody Claim Killer (played by Cobalt) and Xaldin, Nobody Thief (played by Papa Zito). Each night, the mafia may send one of its members to kill another player. Please specify who is doing the kill, and keep in mind that the Godfather has the final say.

Book of Retribution: Your weapon is a lexicon, a dark book that augments your powers. This will allow you to perform the mafia kill. Your kill flavor is ‘sucked into a black void’.

Vote Steal: Each night, you can target a player and suck them into your lexicon and steal their vote. You can then give that vote to any player but yourself. That will make that player a doublevoter for the next day phase and the player you target’s vote will count for zero. It will reset the following night.

Fake Claim: You know that Auron is not in this game.

9. (Starbuck) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Starbuck. You are
Sephiroth, Third Party Serial Killer.
You are a fearsome, blood thirsty opponent who will do anything and everything to kill every single last pathetic being. You are the One-Winged Devil, and an enemy of pretty much everyone. Your abilities are:

Masamune: You have a ridiculously long sword that you’ve named Masamune. With this, you can perform a kill. PM me the name of the player you want to kill. Your kill flavor will be “cut to pieces.”

Night Kill Immune: You are immune to all night kill attempts.

Investigation Immune: You are immune to all investigations.

Fake Claim: You know that Cloud is not in the game (lolololol).

You win when you’re the only player left alive.
10. (Sajin) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Sajin. You are Genie,
Independent Jack of ALL Trades.
You are one of the most powerful beings in the universe; you can do anything at the snap of a finger. That is, if your master lets you of course. Ah, the price you have to pay for being all-powerful. You’re interested to see what kind of master you’ll have this time around, whether they be good, evil or something in between. Your abilities are:

Stuck in the Magic Lamp: At the beginning of the game, you will be stuck in the magic lamp. You will be unable to post in the game. However, you cannot be killed while you are stuck in the lamp.

You Talkin’ To Me?: Since you cannot post until you’re freed, anything and everything you want to say will go through me. You PM me what you want to say and I will post it for you. Everything I post that you write with will be italicized. You are not, however, allowed to say why you must talk through me, your role or anything about the magic lamp (such as when it appears and what it will do.) Anything PM containing information along those lines will not be posted.

Master: The lamp will appear at the beginning of Day 2. Nobody will know that it’s the lamp, just that it’s “something shiny.” When someone picks up the lamp, that person will become your master. You will share the same win condition as your master. You are allowed to talk to your master at night and anyone else your master is allowed to talk to. You are free to post regularly and your post restriction (as outlined in Mod Communication) will be removed as soon as someone picks up the lamp.

Jack of ALL Trades: Being Genie, you can do everything. And I mean everything. Each night, you can target one person with any night action, such as doctor, roleblock, cop, jailbreak, track, watch and so on and so forth. However, you do have some restrictions. You cannot:
1. Kill anyone.
2. Make anyone fall in love (AKA make lovers)
3. Bring back anyone from the dead (AKA revive)
You are allowed only three actions. After that, you cannot do anything.

Your win condition is dependent on who becomes your master.

Note: I highly suggest you check with me to make sure an ability is allowed because there are probably some abilities I haven’t thought of yet that wouldn’t be allowed.
11. (Vaya) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Vaya. You are
Chip, Town Co-Busdriver.
You and Dale are expert pilots of the Gummi ship. You’ve traveled to almost every single world. Your abilities are:

Brotherly Love: You and Dale (played by DTMaster), your co-bus driver, have the ability to talk to each other at any point in the game. You also know that Dale is Town Aligned

Goin on a Gummy Ride: Each night, you and Dale can swap two players, meaning all those who targeted the first person will instead target the second person (ex. You busdrive players A and B, everyone who targeted A targets B and everyone who targets B targets A.)

Flyin’ Solo: If one of you dies, the other will lose the ability to bus drive and become a commuter (because you can’t fly as fast if only one of you is handling all the controls.) You can choose to leave the game at night, making all night actions against you invalid. You cannot do this on successive nights. You must specify which of the two of you will do the night action.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
12. (DTMaster) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, DTMaster. You are
Dale, Town Co-Busdriver.
You and Chip are expert pilots of the Gummi ship. You’ve traveled to almost every single world. Your abilities are:

Brotherly Love: You and Chip (played by Vaya), your co-bus driver, have the ability to talk to each other at any point in the game. You also know that Chip is Town Aligned

Goin on a Gummy Ride: Each night, you and Chip can swap two players, meaning all those who targeted the first person will instead target the second person (ex. You busdrive players A and B, everyone who targeted A targets B and everyone who targets B targets A.) You must specify which of the two of you will do the night action.

Flyin’ Solo: If one of you dies, the other will lose the ability to bus drive and become a commuter (because you can’t fly as fast if only one of you is handling all the controls.) You can choose to leave the game at night, making all night actions against you invalid. You cannot do this on successive nights.

13. (DrippingGoofball) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, DrippingGoofball. You are
Riku, Not Really A Vanilla Townie
. You are one of Sora’s best friends. The two of you along with Kairi grew up together on Destiny Island. However, one event lead to another including your home being destroyed, and you stumbled your way into the darkness and let it embrace your heart. Your abilities are:

Release The Darkness: You wear a blindfold to contain the darkness within you. However, at any point in the game you can PM me telling me you wish to take off the blindfold. This will release the darkness, which will have both positive AND negative effects.

<After Release the Darkness has been activated>
You’ve taken off the blindfold. The darkness flows out enveloping you. You cannot contain it any longer. Your physical appearance starts changing. You start turning into…Ansem, the one who tainted your hearts with darkness, or at least his Heartless did. You’re still Riku on the inside and that’s all that matters. Your abilities are:

Vision: Each night, you can target a player and track them to see whom that player targeted.

Is It Really Ansem?: Because you look like Ansem’s Heartless, people begin assuming you are a Heartless. Instead of scanning as innocent, you now scan as Heartless. You will flip as Ansem?, Town Tracker.

Note: A mod scene will occur when you decide to use your action. However, no direct information will be given, just that something has...changed.
14. (Kise) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Kise. You are
Goofy, Town Bodyguard.
Gawrsh, you’re one of Sora’s best pals, and you’ve travelled across dozens of worlds with him and your best friend Donald, hyuk. You’ll do anything to protect your King, King Mickey, and the Keyblade wielder. Your abilities are:

Take The Hit: Each night, you can target someone to protect. If they are targeted by a killing action, you will die in that person’s place.

15. (RayFrost) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Rayfrost. You are
King Mickey, Town Reviver.
You’re the king of your homeworld. You are also a keyblade wielder like Sora and you’ve been waging a war with the darkness for a long time. You’ve been helping Sora, Donald, Goofy and Riku on their respective paths. Your abilities are:

Saving Throw: During any Night Phase, you can sacrifice yourself to revive a dead player. That player will return as a Vanilla of whatever faction they are.

16. (Maemuki) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Maemuki. You are
Tron, Town Jailkeeper.
You live in the giant supercomputer in Ansem’s secret underground laboratory. You’ve been battling against Commander Sark and the MCP for a long time, and now you’ve received help in the form of Sora, Donald and Goofy. Your abilities are:

Digital Entrapment: Each night, you can target a player and suck them into the supercomputer. This will protect them, but also roleblock them.

17. (Iecerint) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Iecerint. You are
Captain Jack Sparrow, Town Two-Shot Day Vigilante.
You are the captain of the famous ship, the Black Pearl. However, your greed got the better of you and now you’re cursed. You turn into a skeleton in the moonlight. Your abilities are:

All’s Fair In Love And Piracy: During the day, you can choose to kill someone. You can do it either by PM’ing me or posting,
Kill: XXXXX
in the topic. However, you only have two shots left since someone (probably a pirate) stole the rest of your bullets. You can only kill once per day phase.

18. (Plum) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Plum. You are
Sora, Town Heartless Cop.
You grew up on Destiny Island with your best friends Riku and Kairi. You have chosen to be the wielder of the Keyblade, one of the most powerful weapons in the universe. The Keyblade will easily defeat any Heartless or Nobodies that stand in your way. You are the main protagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series. Your abilities are:

Heartless Detection: Your Keyblade can detect whose heart is full of darkness and whose heart is not. Each night, you can investigate a player and see if they are a Heartless. If they are Heartless then your result will be ‘Heartless.’ If they aren’t Heartless, then they will scan as ‘Not Heartless.’

19. (Kdub)Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Kdub. You are
Roxas, Town Nobody Cop.
You are the Nobody of Sora, the current Keyblade wielder, and because of this you can also wield the Keyblade. You were born when Sora turned himself into a Heartless for a short time. You were once a member of Organization XIII, the most powerful group of Nobodies. Your abilities are:

Once a Member, Always a Member: Since you used to be a member of Organization XIII, you know who all the members are, how they look and how they act. Each night, you can investigate a player and see if they are a Nobody or not. If they are, then they will scan as Nobody. If not, they will scan as Not Nobody.

<Mod Note: If self scans, scans as Nobody>
20. (Sir Chris) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Sir Chris. You are
Aladdin, Town Hobo.
You’re just a common “street rat” living on the streets of Agrabah. You’ll whatever you have to do to survive, whether it is stealing or something else. Living on the streets has helped you find your way around, and maybe you can put some of that information to good use. Your abilities are:

Roaming The Streets: Each night, you will receive random information about night actions. It’s intentionally designed to be difficult to interpret, but if you succeed, you may gain some valuable information. You cannot directly quote what I send to you, but you can paraphrase.

21. (zwetschenwasser) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, zwetschenwasser. You are
Kairi, Vanilla Townie.
You’re best friends with Sora and Riku, and the three of you grew up together on Destiny Island. However, the Heartless have found that you are one of the Seven Princesses of Heart, and they want to use you for their nefarious deeds. Your abilities are:

None!: You don’t have any abilities, except your voice and your vote.

22. (CryMeARiver) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Flareonage. You are
Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie.
You tag along with Sora, Donald and Goofy and keep a detailed journal of their journey. However, much of it got erased when you went into Castle Oblivion. Can you get your notes back? Your abilities are:

23. (raider8169) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, raider8169. You are
Simba, Vanilla Townie.
You are the King of the Pride Lands. You are a ferocious lion. Your evil uncle Scar killed your father, but you exacted your revenge on him. Your abilities are:

24. (Hayker) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Hayker. You are
Aeris, Vanilla Townie.
You live in Hollow Bastion with your other Final Fantasy friends. You prefer to shy away from violence and fighting. Your abilities are:

25. (DragonsofSummer) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, DragonsofSummer. You are
Beast, Vanilla Townie.
You have been turned into a beast by an evil spell, and all your servants have transformed into everyday items as well. Until you can love someone, namely Belle, you will stay a Beast forever. Your abilities are:

26. (xRECKONERx) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, xRECKONERx. You are
Leon, Vanilla Townie.
You’re the defender of Hollow Bastion against the seemingly endless hordes of Heartless. You carry a large sword, and you can also cast magic too. Your abilities are:

27. (UncertainKitten) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, UncertainKitten. You are
Jack Skellington, Vanilla Townie.
You’re the spookiest, scariest person in all of Haloween Town. Until you discover Christmas Town, that is. Now you enjoy taking over Santa Claus’s duties as head gift giver. Your abilities are:

Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

22. (CryMeARiver) Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Flareonage. You are Jiminy Cricket, Vanilla Townie. You tag along with Sora, Donald and Goofy and keep a detailed journal of their journey. However, much of it got erased when you went into Castle Oblivion. Can you get your notes back? Your abilities are:

Ahh, this role pm won the game for town!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:04 am

I also have to give a huge thanks to UncertainKitten, who really didn't want to replace in, but did so anyway.
I find it hilarious that no matter what my alignment was, I told you like three times that I would not read the first 70 pages, and then said that first thing when I replaced in :P.

But yeah, no problem, but I'm sure you all noticed that I wasn't very helpful. It's harder for me to have really solid opinions with lots of players :S.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Iecerint »

Sajin's role was balanced by judicious use of modkills. :P
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Slicey »

Day/Night Actions:
Day One:
DisCode/DGB uses Release the Darkness, making him/her a Heartless Miller Tracker
Iecerint shoots zwetschenwasser
Night One

MafiaSSK kills Vaya
Shotty: Roleblock DTMaster
MafiaSSK: No Sweep
Wolframnhart: Protect Shotty

Joe478 kills Starbuck (FAILS)
Papa Zito: Steal from Sir Chris (FAILS due to Jailkeep)
Joe478: Steal from Iecerint and give to Sajin (RESULT: wolframnhart’s vote counts for 0, Sajin’s counts for 2 due to busdrive.

Starbuck: Kill Maemuki

Vaya: Busdrive Iecerint and wolframnhart
DrippingGoofball: Track Maemuki (RESULT: Maemuki visited Papa Zito)
Kise: Failed to get in a night action
RayFrost: No action
Maemuki: Jailkeep Papa Zito
Plum: Scan Hayker (Result: NOT HEARTLESS)
Kdub: Scan Cobalt (Result: NOBODY)

Results:
Vaya is stabbed by MafiaSSK
Maemuki is cut to pieces by Starbuck
DTMaster is roleblocked
Shotty is protected
Joe478 fails to kill Starbuck
Papa Zito fails to steal from Sir Chris due to being jailed.
Joe vote steal’s from wolframnhart (changed due to busdrive) and give’s his vote to Sajin.
Vaya busdrive’s Iecerint and wolframnhart
DGB track’s Maemuki to Papa Zito
Maemuki jail’s Papa Zito
Plum scans Hayker, and the result is Not Heartless.
Kdub scans Cobalt, and the result is Nobody.

Being dirt poor, you wander the streets, hoping to find some loose munny, or maybe hope for a store to be unlocked to get some items. Suddenly, you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and see someone is following you. You quicken your step, but he begins to run towards you. He’s running really fast, and in no time at all, he’s catches up to you and hits you in the head, knocking you down. You begin losing consciousness, but you can still partly see. You see a figure standing behind the man that knocked you down. He looks like he’s…glowing. He throws something at the other man, and he disappears in an instant. The glowing man walks away, but you see at least one other figure tailing the glowing man, maybe even more. Unfortunately, you lose consciousness at this point.

Translation: Papa Zito tried to steal from Sir Chris but was stopped by the glowing man (Tron/Maemuki). The two people tailing her are Starbuck, who killed Maemuki and DGB who tracked her.
Day Two
RayFrost grabs the shiny, making Sajin Town aligned.
Cobalt uses Claim Kill on MafiaSSK and fails
Iecerint shoots Cobalt
Night Two

Shotty kills Gorrad
Shotty: Roleblock Kdub
Wolframnhart: Protect Shotty to the Body

Nobody Mafia fails to send any actions in on time

Starbuck: Kill Plum

DTMaster: Commutes
DrippingGoofball: Track UncertainKitten (Result: UK visited no one)
Kise: Protect Iecerint
Rayfrost: No action
Sajin: Alignment Scan on Papa Zito (Result: Nobody)
Plum: Scan raider8169 (Result: Not Heartless)
Kdub: Scan raider8169 (Fails due to roleblock)

Results:
Gorrad is exploded by Shotty to the Body
Plum is cut to pieces by Starbuck
Kdub is roleblocked by Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body is protected
DTMaster commutes
DGB tracks UK to no one
Kise protects Iecerint
RayFrost passes
Sajin alignment scans Papa Zito (result is Nobody)
Plum scans raider, who is not Heartless
Kdub is roleblocked
Night 3
Wolframnhart kills Kdub
Shotty to the Body: roleblock DGB
Wolframnhart: protect Shotty to the Body

My Milked Eek passes on both actions

Starbuck: Kill Kdub

DTMaster: cannot commute
DrippingGoofball: Track Hayker (fails due to roleblock)
Kise: Pass
RayFrost: No action
Sajin: Alignment scan on Starbuck (result: town)
Kdub: Investigate raider8169 (not Nobody)

Results:
Kdub is crushed and then cut to pieces by wolframnhart and Starbuck respectively
Shotty the the Body roleblocks DGB
Wolframnhart protects Shotty
DGB’s track fails due to roleblock
Kise passes
RayFrost passes
Sajin alignment scans Starbuck (Result is town because SB is investigation immune)
Kdub scans raider, who is not Nobody.
Night 4
Wolframnhart: kill RayFrost
Shotty: Roleblock DGB
Wolframnhart: protect ace5993

Snow White: Kill Kise
Vote Steal: Steal from Starbuck and give to DTMaster (fails due to commute)

Starbuck: Kill wolframnhart

DTMaster: Commutes
DrippingGoofball: Track Shotty (fails due to roleblock)
Kise: Protect DTMaster (Fails due to commute)
RayFrost: Passes
Sajin: One-Way Busdrive himself to Shotty

Results:
Rayfrost is crushed by wolframnhart
Kise is sucked into a black void by Snow White
Wolframnhart is cut to pieces by Starbuck
Shotty roleblocks DGB
Snow White’s vote steal fails due to commute
DTMaster commutes
DGB’s track fails due to roleblock
Kise’s protect fails due to commute
RayFrost passes
Sajin one way busdrive’s himself to Shotty
Night 5
Shotty: Kill DTMaster
Shotty: Roleblock DGB

Snow White: Kill Hayker
Vote Steal: Pass
Starbuck: Kill Snow White

DTMaster: cannot commute
DrippingGoofball: Track Shotty (Roleblock)

Results:
DTMaster is exploded by Shotty
Shotty roleblocks DGB.
Hayker is sucked into a black void by Snow White
Snow White is cut to pieces by Starbuck.
DGB’s track fails due to roleblock.
Night 6
Starbuck: Kill DGB
DGB: Track Iecerint (I don't remember positively who she tracked, but it didn't matter anyway)
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Maemuki »

loliwasuseful?yay!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Iecerint »

DGB tracked me? (Maybe?) I'm hurt. I was such a nice man.

Oh well. :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”