Mini 858 - Dexter Season One (Game Over)

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Wow. I drew two kills? :o
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Jebus »

Good game, I enjoyed it. Though, I really screwed up my claim, not that it would have made too much of a difference.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Juls »

Jebus I loved your idea about Laguerta you talked about in the QT. I am not sure why you didn't use that one.
-------------------------------------
Juls
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by don_johnson »

victory.

juls: what a fun game. i wish i could have been able to keep talking with Sotty. that actually may have given scum a better chance. :)

sotty: well played. wish i could have been around longer but i have this tendency to get lynched.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by charter »

Good game everyone.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

chamber wrote:I forgot to say this right away so: The game was extremely well modded. I enjoyed it.
Yeah, the flavor and vote counts were fantastic, sign me up for season two.

Other than the short day two because of the quick hammer the town did really well in this one and I was generally pleased with my play.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Juls »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Yeah, the flavor and vote counts were fantastic, sign me up for season two.
I appreciate all the compliments. I had a lot of fun doing it. This reminds me. The vote counts (with scenes) actually had a purpose on day 1. I was doing them every fifth post and everyone of them was a message left by the ITK for Dexter. I figured that would be a clue to Sotty who her messages were coming from without revealing who was sending them. On day 2 I didn't even have a chance to post one because it went so fast so I abandoned them after that point.

Also, there was nothing strange about how many votes a single person needed to be lynched. It was standard and the only modifiers were the ones that people had (Sotty's double vote, don's no vote, and Budja couldn't vote the ITK). When I played Jahudo's Cowboy Bebop he had a "leading wagon" which caused us to figure out who had vote modifiers so I tried to avoid that with my little disclaimer in the rules.
Juls
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Looking at the QT, why on earth did Jebus think I was ITK? Like everything I outlined about Budja and Socipath's day one play was textbook serial killer and mine was quite obviously not.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Good game everyone, town played well. Not my best effort; in hindsight I probably should have focused on making Jebus look innocent than trying to guess who would be investigated. If I'd targeted him N1 things might have turned out very differently. Konowa's lynch hurt us a lot and after that the night actions just went badly for us.

Chamber: I'm interested; why did you think I was scum after you read my meta? Obviously you might not want to share that but I'd like to know if you don't mind telling.

Thanks to Juls for modding, I really liked the flavour and I thought it was a cool set-up.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Awesome game Juls, very well modded. I loved playing Dexter :D Also consider me a /in for season two if you run it.

I was pretty pleased with my play in this game apart from the day two quick lynch fiasco. All in all a very fun game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 am

Post by SocioPath »

don_johnson wrote:sotty: well played. wish i could have been around longer but i have this tendency to get lynched.

Except you didn't get lynched. Or even targeted for a NK.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Looking at the QT, why on earth did Jebus think I was ITK? Like everything I outlined about Budja and Socipath's day one play was textbook serial killer and mine was quite obviously not.
Except mass paranoia of who is scum and making cases on everyone is standard play for me, and your playing style wasn't 'quite obviously not.'

The game was fun. Although D3 I figured I was screwed because the Sotty kill didn't go through and then found out she was Dexter. So essentially told Dexter he was going to kill himself. But more importantly, I assumed Dexter was unNKable, because the ITK couldn't kill his own brother.

I tried to throw in a little bit of everything with my notes though. Even giving Dexter Cyberbob's investigation.
Although with how it turned out, conclusions could have been drawn to the conclusion that chamber was the ITK.

Me receiving cyberbob's results didn't function logically for me at all though. Since his PM stated that 'someone else might take credit.' Well, I couldn't take credit for anything. I was given a non-cop fake claim.
So its only function was telling me who was town, and scum. Not a top priority for a SK. :P
Although, I didn't actually know I had that 'ability' at the start.

Finding out that the cop's investigations were corrupted leaves me thinking that this game was (supposed to be) more balanced than I thought. :P

Overall it was a really enjoyable game, and I would be down for some season 2.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Juls »

Well you are the one that really got the shaft on my mistake. I have been kicking myself so hard sense then. You still had a chance though had you killed chamber on N3 instead of DDD. Granted, you would have had to convince Sotty that Budja or DDD was scum which would have been difficult I think.

I thought the cop investigations for you would allow you to possibly kill a Mafia member by making it look like scumhunting or target someone as "obvtown" and make you look good. But point well taken that you didn't get a cop safeclaim.

By the way...I always found it ironic that "Sociopath" was the ITK. I assigned roles completely randomly but got a chuckle out of that.
Juls
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Jebus »

Sotty7 wrote:Also consider me a /in for season two if you run it.
^This
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Great game, everyone! The moderating was absolutely stellar - special thanks to Juls!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”