Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Scigatt »

dramonic wrote:Khamisa is at L-3 <<

Your overly-paranoid behaviour towards wagons (which your latest posts didn't help at all), along with your ignoring the fact that some conversation HAS happened. At to that that even your random votes is hindering your towniness (you tell me screw you cause I was on you first game and you were scum, what makes you think I can't catch scum again? Kill me quick much?) and we have a nice scum meltingpot
Snow_Bunny on post 18 wrote:Ok!!!!

Vote: Khamisa

You won't escape this time!
I find it strange that you could miss that, seeing as it was the first official vote in the game and it was in the first vote count.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Unvote, Vote: dramonic
. Please try to count properly. Khamisa is at L-2 (Snow_Bunny, Cass). Coupled with your nonsense about Scigatt being so blatant as to do that during the RVS, and you've got a case that's being blown out of proportion. I think you're just trying to get a mislynch on a somewhat overly cautious Townie (not saying he's vanilla btw).
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

And
FoS: Khamisa
. Posts 63 and 72.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hmm, somehow, I was under the impression it was 5 to lynch.

My mistake on that one.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

How did you get to thinking that?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm still trying to figure that out ^_^;
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Don't you have anything else to say in your defense?
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by Cass »

Right. People have to stop being overdramatic about putting someone at L-2. It is not a big deal, period. L-1 deserves scrutiny, and people not paying attention to votecounts certainly does too. But if everyone gets too scared to vote because more than one vote on a person is ohso evil, the game stagnates like whoa.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Cass wrote:Right. People have to stop being overdramatic about putting someone at L-2. It is not a big deal, period. L-1 deserves scrutiny, and people not paying attention to votecounts certainly does too. But if everyone gets too scared to vote because more than one vote on a person is ohso evil, the game stagnates like whoa.
Putting some at L-2 in the first 3 pages of the game can be a big deal. Yeah, it can be expected with the random votes, but still, it's really unlikely that all of those votes are really
random
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:21 am

Post by Scigatt »

Cass wrote:Right. People have to stop being overdramatic about putting someone at L-2. It is not a big deal, period. L-1 deserves scrutiny, and people not paying attention to votecounts certainly does too. But if everyone gets too scared to vote because more than one vote on a person is ohso evil, the game stagnates like whoa.
Here's me putting dramonic at L-2.
Vote:dramonic

(Remember that Khamisa was already at L-2, and my potential post 72 would have put her at L-1)
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Scigatt »

EBWOP:
*potential vote on post 72
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:54 am

Post by semioldguy »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Putting some at L-2 in the first 3 pages of the game can be a big deal. Yeah, it can be expected with the random votes, but still, it's really unlikely that all of those votes are really
random
Since L-2 is only two votes, I don't think it's a very big deal. I'd be surprised if it took very long before a player was at L-2. This game is much smaller than most games, so I don't think the ame mindset regarding an L-2 wagon applies.

L-1 wagons are probably more dangerous though, especially early on, as a potential quick mislynch would be extremely helpful to scum, even if one of them is potentially outted with the lynch. As town we only have one mislynch before we lose.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Right! We're only 7 players. Talking about small games...
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Scigatt »

semioldguy wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
random
Since L-2 is only two votes, I don't think it's a very big deal. I'd be surprised if it took very long before a player was at L-2. This game is much smaller than most games, so I don't think the ame mindset regarding an L-2 wagon applies.

L-1 wagons are probably more dangerous though, especially early on, as a potential quick mislynch would be extremely helpful to scum, even if one of them is potentially outted with the lynch. As town we only have one mislynch before we lose.
Cass, can you tell me how this conversation pertains to finding scum?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:42 am

Post by dramonic »

How about you ask the poster instead of Cass?

noted.
I'm a hoot
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Khamisa »

Scigatt/semiold: I guess you're right. It seemed like Aldusskel criticised you because you actually had voted...so I thought it was either you did vote or you didn't vote.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Scigatt »

dramonic wrote:How about you ask the poster instead of Cass?

noted.
Because Cass started that conversation, and despite that I thought it wold be good to show part of the conversation in a condensed form.

Is that the only complaint you have?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

it's an extra complain :P
I'm a hoot
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:03 am

Post by Scigatt »

Oh, I'll be away for the computer for most of Friday. In case there's a lynch and I don't make it to D2, I'd just like to say that if we lynch scum or get a guilty investigation result, the 'useless' investigator should claim, so we can narrow down lynch options.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 am

Post by dramonic »

possible V/LA until the 27th
I'm a hoot
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:59 am

Post by semioldguy »

Scigatt wrote:Oh, I'll be away for the computer for most of Friday. In case there's a lynch and I don't make it to D2, I'd just like to say that if we lynch scum or get a guilty investigation result, the 'useless' investigator should claim, so we can narrow down lynch options.
The investigators should claim anyway, even if we lynch an innocent, since we will be in lylo tomorrow in that case.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mod: What is the vote count?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by semioldguy »

A modification to the above would be that in mass claim time an investigator claims merely that he is an investigator and does not reveal which type of investigator he is unless we have three investigator claims. This way scum wouldn't know which of the claimed investigators to kill on night two and have a 50/50 chance of killing the wrong one.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Scigatt »

Well, I'm back. (Went to see a concert yesterday. Yay Pearl Jam!:mrgreen:)
semioldguy wrote:A modification to the above would be that in mass claim time an investigator claims merely that he is an investigator and does not reveal which type of investigator he is unless we have three investigator claims. This way scum wouldn't know which of the claimed investigators to kill on night two and have a 50/50 chance of killing the wrong one.
I like that plan if we neither lynch mafia or get a guilty investigation. Otherwise, I prefer my plan.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 am

Post by Cass »

semioldguy wrote:
Scigatt wrote:Oh, I'll be away for the computer for most of Friday. In case there's a lynch and I don't make it to D2, I'd just like to say that if we lynch scum or get a guilty investigation result, the 'useless' investigator should claim, so we can narrow down lynch options.
The investigators should claim anyway, even if we lynch an innocent, since we will be in lylo tomorrow in that case.
All this of course only if we manage to keep both investigators. For a case where this happened (and an amusing read), check out the previous Carbon 14 game. Also, don't be like the confirmed innocent in that one who lost the game all by himself...
Snow_Bunny wrote:
random

How about your vote? Is it still random, and don't you think you should remove it - now it keeps Khamisa on L-2? Also, could you post something more than just fluff, please?
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.

Return to “Completed Open Games”