Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

lol SOG you bastard I thought I was going to end up in a horrible endgame with Scigatt and Snow_Bunny
GG all
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by semioldguy »

I didn't play very well.

I almost killed dramonic, but because I thought he would be a likely investigate target. I actually thought that he wasn't the cop and in the end made my decision to kill Cass because I thought she had a chance of being either a cop or an investigate target.

dramonic, your reads on me are usually very good. Though the two of us haven't appeared in many games, my alt has played a few games with you and you've always been pretty spot on about my alignment in those games.

If I was town I would not have lynched you on day one dramonic. It wasn't something I could see myself doing as town and thought that it would have given me and my partner away.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Scigatt »

semioldguy wrote:I didn't play very well.

I almost killed dramonic, but because I thought he would be a likely investigate target. I actually thought that he wasn't the cop and in the end made my decision to kill Cass because I thought she had a chance of being either a cop or an investigate target.

dramonic, your reads on me are usually very good. Though the two of us haven't appeared in many games, my alt has played a few games with you and you've always been pretty spot on about my alignment in those games.

If I was town I would not have lynched you on day one dramonic. It wasn't something I could see myself doing as town and thought that it would have given me and my partner away.
I think on day 1 you actually played fairly well. All I have to say is that in D2 you'd have had a lot better chance attacking Alduskkel than S_B. Even as I was dropping the hammer I was anticipating lynching him D3, and at one point in D2 I was considering voting Alduskkel and making a stand on him, but your case against S_B in post 270 reminded me of a similar experience I had and that was enough to push me towards voting for you.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@SOG: Was I right about you changing your vote back to Khamisa in 174 after you saw that your vote switch hadn't changed the fact that she was still going to be lynched?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by afatchic »

semioldguy wrote:I didn't play very well.

I thought you played good in Day 1 to win. If i was a player, i would have never connected you+Khamisa.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Alduskkel wrote:@SOG: Was I right about you changing your vote back to Khamisa in 174 after you saw that your vote switch hadn't changed the fact that she was still going to be lynched?
No, that wasn't why I went back. I intended to go back from the beginning. I didn't think about whether she would or would not have still been the lynch with my unvote (before or after the fact until it was brought up by someone else).
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by semioldguy »

The night choice was sooo stressful since I knew I'd have nearly a 40% chance to just auto-lose.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by semioldguy »

I think I would have been much better off if I had just not done any of the vote switching toward the end of day one like I did and stayed steady with my Khamisa vote but not lurking into the end of the day. That'll teach me to drink and post.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

40%? Where did you get that number? The odds of the Cop investigating you were 1/5. The odds of you not killing the Cop were 4/5. 1/5*4/5=4/25, or 16%.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Post by semioldguy »

But I can't counterclaim either of the cops, because with two days left both are lynched and I would lose. So I have to kill one of the cops or the investigation target of the good cop to leave enough non-confirmeds for me to have a chance. Or if the good cop chooses the other cop as the investigation.

Two cops plus a confirmed innocent (since with a scum death you'll know which cop result is good) makes it 3 vs 2 and no way for the scum to win at that point as the uninformed majority becomes the informed majority.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Post by Scigatt »

semioldguy wrote:I think I would have been much better off if I had just not done any of the vote switching toward the end of day one like I did and stayed steady with my Khamisa vote but not lurking into the end of the day. That'll teach me to drink and post.
If you're gonna beat yourself up about it, despite the fact that both me and the mod think you played fairly well D1, you should have voted for dram on post 174 and stayed there. That would put us in lylo and with no info as to which investigator is effective D2. Even if someone got a guilty result, on D3(if the investigators were different), your town cred along with the possible backlash against me and Ald. could be a deciding factor.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:54 am

Post by dramonic »

You evil evil semioldguy :lol:
semioldguy wrote: dramonic, your reads on me are usually very good. Though the two of us haven't appeared in many games, my alt has played a few games with you and you've always been pretty spot on about my alignment in those games.
May I know the identity of said alt? :3
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ha! Evil is destroyed once more! Trying to frame me for my lack of interest... Evil evil!

But, after all, this was a good game.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 am

Post by semioldguy »

dramonic wrote:May I know the identity of said alt? :3
No :P
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Scigatt »

Also, if I may bring this up, Mafia 102 is always looking for potential replacements. After the move I'll be doing a massive cleanup and some replacements would help.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Btw, this was a flawless game for town. Go town!
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by afatchic »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Btw, this was a flawless game for town. Go town!
Every game i have ever modded has been flawless for town. Lol, i think there must be something to that. :/
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:03 am

Post by MeMe »