Mini 848 - Second String Muppets Mafia - Game Over.

MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:42 am

Post by MacavityLock »

ekiM wrote:Heh, just noticed this:
Zorblag wrote:Night Actions:

Night One:
elvis_knits (Zoot, mafia goon) kills kikuchiyo

Night Three:
elvis_knits (Zoot, mafia goon) kills kikuchiyo (blocked)

Night Four:
elvis_knits (Zoot, mafia goon) kills kikuchiyo
What you got against the lady, Elvis?!
You just noticed that? I thought it was hilarious. As I said in our QT, I felt kind of bad for her, but not too bad :} Sorry kiku, you took over player spots that made really good targets.

I have no problem passing along the QT thread. ekiM & EK?
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:46 am

Post by ekiM »

I'm fine with that.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:01 am

Post by MacavityLock »

Elvis consented in the QT. Here you go: http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/THf3mGauvRZ
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Wow, this was seriously the scariest scumteam I've ever played with. Awesome job, all three of you.

Sorry town, for asking such a bad question. If I hadn't been lynched, we might have won.

Zorb, I know you put the game complexity at 4/10, but I'd still like to see some more PRs. Personal preference ;)
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I don't really understand how ecto can whine about me going after him when he was lying about his role as town. This is about the scummiest thing you can do.

If Snix hadn't changed his rc(another lie) I would have stayed with Elvis.

I think overall my play was pretty good. Usually if you lynch town liars, you'll get scum, it just wasn't true in this case.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I meant charter, not ecto.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

When I voted, I had it in the back of my mind that Snix may very well be telling the truth. Tbh, I was just kind of following Ecto. I should have listened to my gut. A no-kill was not advantageous for scum in that situation and I actually disagree with Ecto's logical theorem in regards to that point. Not that I disagree with the "logic" per se, but I disagree in that one should always follow said logic in the game of mafia. Often times, the simplest resolution is the correct one. That said, I don't think Ekim could have lost this one anyway. The few times he did show up, his posts were dripping with towniness. :)

Good game all. No hard feelings on the nk's, as soon as I read SL's claim I just stopped reading. Kind of figured I'd get nk'd.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Ectomancer wrote:If you had believed your points so vehemently, then argue them, vehemently.
I had no special status in this game. Abilities aplenty lay in other hands. You have opportunity just as I have to make your opinions known and argue for them. If you believe that the leader of the town was inept, then I can only offer that perhaps it was your own fault for following.
I believe I argued quite vehmently when I tried to get you people to see reason when a paranoid cop claimed a guilty on me. But hey, everyone but Snix ignored me and then you lynched Snix anyways the one guy who was willing to listen to reason and trust his instincts.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:57 am

Post by ekiM »

Also, this game lasted just over a month. I don't know about you guys, but that made it WAY more fun for me, and easier to maintain interest. I've had some days last nearly that long in other games.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 am

Post by charter »

Monkeyman, I'm really not interested in who you blame. I want to know why you started accusing me of being scum when I stopped your lynch, since I defend people I think are town all the time, and I can't recall them ever accusing me of being scum for doing it. I want to know so that when I do this in future, I avoid bringing unnecessary suspicion upon myself.

In case you missed it, me claiming PGO made me not get killed night one, and then coming clean made me get killed night two. Hardly the apocalypse you make it out to be.:roll:

I agree ekim, the length of it was nice. It's nice when people don't think they have to use every single day before deadline.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

charter, you didn't know if there was a doc; if there was, the doc would have been more than happy to protect you if you had come clean to begin with, instead of being a filthy scummy liar.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Ectomancer »

I think that we had 2 issues with town fake role/flavor claims and both of those claims were unsolicited and gambits. In reflection I don't blaim you for trying it, it makes the game fun and interesting for you. It is something I might have tried a year or 2 ago. Not so much now, because they cause problems like the ones we got.

Ekim, I only play one game at a time now. It tends to make me focus and drive a game forward. I like the faster pace too, and my thoughts are more gathered. I didn't like the result this time, but I liked my pacing and thought processes. In regards to you, I'll remember to drag along through the muck to see if any sticks :wink:
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”