Mini 848 - Second String Muppets Mafia - Game Over.

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Zorblag »

Vote Count 1.1

The numbers by the voters indicate the order in which the vote was cast. If two or more players are tied for the most votes to lynch at the deadline the tiebreaker will be the player who has the earliest active vote.

The Incredible Hulk: 1: MonkeyMan576 (1)

Not Voting: Debonair Danny DiPietro, Ectomancer, ekiM, elvis_knits, ~Jordan`, Kirbyoshi, MacavityLock, Malcolm, Snix, springlullaby, The Incredible Hulk

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Currently The Incredible Hulk would be lynched at deadline. Deadline is 1:00 PM EDT/10 AM PDT on Wednesday, October 7th 2009.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:14 am

Post by springlullaby »

So let's cut down to business.

1)
~Jordan` wrote:
vote Ectomancer

what're you rushing for? Are you antsy in fear of the scum we get to put into a paper bag and slam against a wall tonite? YOU MAFIA SCUMMM!

A little too strong?
Vote:JORDAN

Cliche and jokey first vote. I'd like a wagon on him.

Note: no OMGUS from Ecto = do not like.

2)My role is a screw role, I have a PR which is apparently antitown, but my PM hints at possible protown effect if I use it. I've decided that the way I'm gonna play it is as follow: within this post is a cipher, if I decide to use my PR at any given time I'll use the cipher in one of my post so I can ref back to it.

The reason I'm softclaiming now is as follow: a)I'm not sure of the positive effect of my PR which is hinted to be huge b)but i'm pretty sure attracting a kill won't do too much harm to the town since there is a downside to my PR.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Spring, if your PM is anti-town, explain how you are not going against your win condition by revealing yourself to the town, even if your PR can result in a pro-town effect? (and seriously, a lack of OMGUS = bad? okie)

Jordan, what exactly is the source of your bad luck? (or more aptly put, what is it that you want us to believe you have interpreted as bad)
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Ecto's right, Jordan's confirm post seems like a premature scum softclaim O_o
Vote: ~Jordan`
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:02 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Unvote:
Vote: ~Jordan

Wagons are a good thing. Ending the RVS early is a good thing.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:03 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Unvote:

Making sure it's bolded...
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:33 am

Post by ekiM »

Vote: ~Jordan`
~Jordan` wrote:<sob> I have such bad luck.
Explain.
~Jordan` wrote:
vote Ectomancer

what're you rushing for? Are you antsy in fear of the scum we get to put into a paper bag and slam against a wall tonite? YOU MAFIA SCUMMM!
What does this mean? How is this scummy?
~Jordan` wrote:all sadness and anger must be vented, less one fall into a depression.

Its pre-Day 1; have some fun!

lol
Why are you trying to laugh off a serious question? Don't like attention?
Malcolm wrote:I will vote you when day starts.

Just so you know.
What is the point of posting this?
springlullaby wrote:2)My role is a screw role, I have a PR which is apparently antitown, but my PM hints at possible protown effect if I use it. I've decided that the way I'm gonna play it is as follow: within this post is a cipher, if I decide to use my PR at any given time I'll use the cipher in one of my post so I can ref back to it.

The reason I'm softclaiming now is as follow: a)I'm not sure of the positive effect of my PR which is hinted to be huge b)but i'm pretty sure attracting a kill won't do too much harm to the town since there is a downside to my PR.
You have a choice whether to follow your post restriction? What kind of downside? You won't be able to communicate certain types of information? How much can you tell us here?
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Unvote:

Why did you random vote initially? Jordan would be an obvious target for a non-random vote.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Unvote:

Why did you random vote initially? Jordan would be an obvious target for a non-random vote.[/quote]

Didn't see the post, obviously, but posting the obvious can be a good way for scum to avoid attention, also.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 am

Post by MacavityLock »

SL, you need to clarify like now. Does PR mean post restriction or power role? Do you have an anti-town role or anti-town power?

Kirby and Monkey, why did you not comment on SL and her softclaim?
Malcolm
Malcolm
Townie
Malcolm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Malcolm »

What is the point of posting this?
The point is I was making it clear I wasn't participating in the rvs, as I had already picked somewhere to place a serious vote.

Vote: Jordan
pffffft
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

MacavityLock wrote:SL, you need to clarify like now. Does PR mean post restriction or power role? Do you have an anti-town role or anti-town power?

Because I take a cautious approach to making attacks early in day 1. I find exaggerating what happens early in the day often leads to mislynches. Also I've been trying to determine the motives for the softclaim, the whole scenario seems a little strange to me.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 am

Post by ekiM »

Fair enough, Malcolm. What do you make of SpringLullaby?
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

i didnt think anything in the pre-game should be taken seriously.

Bad luck is bad luck, and has NOTHING to do w/ this game.

Sigh. You people lynch me before I get a chance to be serious and thoughtful?
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:10 am

Post by MacavityLock »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:SL, you need to clarify like now. Does PR mean post restriction or power role? Do you have an anti-town role or anti-town power?

Because I take a cautious approach to making attacks early in day 1. I find exaggerating what happens early in the day often leads to mislynches. Also I've been trying to determine the motives for the softclaim, the whole scenario seems a little strange to me.
There's a big difference between commenting and attacking, which is why I said "comment", not "attack". If the whole scenario is strange to you, why didn't you ask about it, like I did?
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

Question: am I already dead, or should I work up the energy to defend myself?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

~Jordan` wrote:i didnt think anything in the pre-game should be taken seriously.

Bad luck is bad luck, and has NOTHING to do w/ this game.

Sigh. You people lynch me before I get a chance to be serious and thoughtful?
You have five votes on you by my count, it takes seven votes to lynch, stop whining and play the game.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

ekiM wrote:
springlullaby wrote:2)My role is a screw role, I have a PR which is apparently antitown, but my PM hints at possible protown effect if I use it. I've decided that the way I'm gonna play it is as follow: within this post is a cipher, if I decide to use my PR at any given time I'll use the cipher in one of my post so I can ref back to it.

You have a choice whether to follow your post restriction? What kind of downside? You won't be able to communicate certain types of information? How much can you tell us here.
I'm pretty sure that PR = Power Role not Post Restriction in this context.
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:18 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

lol thx.

As said, I joked around b/c I literally didnt think pre-Day mattered.

Furthermore, the bad luck thing was out of context and was about something out of thread.

I'm a habitual spammer...but now its Daytime, and I promise to help you kill scum, however may it be done. But killing me is not killing scum or neutral or whatever you people can come up with that you think will help you advancement.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:13 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

~Jordan` wrote:l
I'm a habitual spammer.
..but now its Daytime, and I promise to help you kill scum, however may it be done. But killing me is not killing scum or neutral or whatever you people can come up with that you think will help you advancement.
What does this mean, you don't like to contribute?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
ekiM wrote:

You have a choice whether to follow your post restriction? What kind of downside? You won't be able to communicate certain types of information? How much can you tell us here.
I'm pretty sure that PR = Power Role not Post Restriction in this context.
I can't tell, I thought Power Role at first, but I see that Post Restriction could also conceivably fit. Need some clarity here.

You have 5 votes on you Jordan. Do you believe that scum is on the wagon? Which players are the most likely candidates?
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Ectomancer »

MacavityLock wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:

There's a big difference between commenting and attacking, which is why I said "comment", not "attack". If the whole scenario is strange to you, why didn't you ask about it, like I did?
If it was strange to him, he noticed it. Failing to discuss it indicates he is cautious. Day 1, we know nothing yet, why the need for caution Monkey? I also want to express dissappointment in Kirby.

MonkeySudo
MonkeySudo
Townie
MonkeySudo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:47 am

Post by MonkeySudo »

Ectomancer wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:

If it was strange to him, he noticed it. Failing to discuss it indicates he is cautious. Day 1, we know nothing yet, why the need for caution Monkey? I also want to express dissappointment in Kirby.
Because people often take things out of context on day 1 and are quick to assumptions, and like I said, prone to exaggeration. The rush for information and to appear pro-town often leads to mistakes. People often don't realize the advantage a successfull day 1 lynch can have or how badly a mislynch can hurt the town. So I like to observe as much as attack early in the game.
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:01 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
~Jordan` wrote:l
I'm a habitual spammer.
..but now its Daytime, and I promise to help you kill scum, however may it be done. But killing me is not killing scum or neutral or whatever you people can come up with that you think will help you advancement.
What does this mean, you don't like to contribute?
this means I have a bad problem with putting spam in my posts, not to be confused with:
i hate to think and just agree w/ others while making snide remarks.

@Ectomancer

Gimme a sec to look at them, and ill answer that lol.
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:19 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

[quote="MonkeySudo"]
Because people often take things out of context on day 1 and are quick to assumptions, and like I said, prone to exaggeration.
The rush for information and to appear pro-town often leads to mistakes. People often don't realize the advantage a successfull day 1 lynch can have or how badly a mislynch can hurt the town.
So I like to observe as much as attack early in the game.[/
quote]

And I like to start it.

My random vote (dont even remember who it was for), was to trigger the reaction which would occur. I hate it when its too strong, but note that I am new to this thing, though thats a moot excuse.

Now, for the question:

Kirbyoshi seems strange to me, as well as monkeyman.

eKim seem good, asking for facts.

Malcolm and the other, I can't guess, due to bias. (they voted 4 me just4that :[ )
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

~Jordan` wrote:
MonkeySudo wrote:
Because people often take things out of context on day 1 and are quick to assumptions, and like I said, prone to exaggeration.
The rush for information and to appear pro-town often leads to mistakes. People often don't realize the advantage a successfull day 1 lynch can have or how badly a mislynch can hurt the town.
So I like to observe as much as attack early in the game.[/
quote]

And I like to start it.

My random vote (dont even remember who it was for), was to trigger the reaction which would occur. I hate it when its too strong, but note that I am new to this thing, though thats a moot excuse.

Now, for the question:

Kirbyoshi seems strange to me, as well as monkeyman.

eKim seem good, asking for facts.

Malcolm and the other, I can't guess, due to bias. (they voted 4 me just4that :[ )
Gee, OMGUS much? I vote you and you finger me back? Without an explanation except that I seem "strange"?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”