Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Juls »

Hi. Sorry for not posting much this weekend. I have been doing some remodeling in my daughter's room. Some general comments on what has happened so far:

Locke wagon and Drench's questioning of it:
The Locke wagon was clearly non-serious but I think Drench's objections to it are getting blown out of proportion a bit. However, this is the game of mafia where a simple "hai guyz" can generate a 4 page discussion. @VP Baltar and all questioning Drench: Are you questioning him because you think he is scummy for asking about the seriousness of the wagon? If not, what is your motivation for continuing this pursuit?

ZoneAce's random vote/not commenting:
NOTHING major HAS HAPPENED yet this game. So I really don't get how Channel and Locke are acting as if we have had some major scum slips going on. @Locke: Channel has said he would have been content if Zone had said "nothing has happened". Would you have been content with that comment? Is your problem with the fact that his vote is random?

I have not problem with Zoneace random voting but I'm not going to random because I do find it a bit wasteful at this point. Some people just like to have their vote on somebody. I will, at this point at least, wait until someone does something that warrants a vote.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

LockeLamora - 2 - Drench, VP Baltar,
xReckonerx - 2 - JasonT1981, Jebus
ZONEACE - 2 - ChannelDelibird, Locke Lamora
Drench - 1 - curiouskarmadog
Jebus - 1 - canadianbovine
canadianbovine - 1 - xRecknonerx
VP Baltar - 1 - ZONEACE

Not Voting:
Juls
Last edited by Porochaz on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Agreed, nobody's come in shouting that they're scum and should be lynched. If you think Zoneace saying nothing has happened until someone makes a major slip is acceptable play, I'm guessing you're not expecting very much out of him at all. I don't think preceding his random vote by saying 'nothing had happened' would have made any difference. The fact is, something has happened. Maybe he thinks the reaction to the wagon was unwarranted, maybe he found someone scummy for attacking Drench about it, who knows. Maybe he even thinks everyone is completely neutral after the situation. Not telling us anything and random voting instead just looks like he wants to take us back to a trivial stage of the game instead of trying to make something of what we've got.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

Episode 1 synopsis completed on the start of Day 1
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:18 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Juls wrote:
NOTHING major HAS HAPPENED yet this game. So I really don't get how Channel and Locke are acting as if we have had some major scum slips going on.
Don't misrepresent me, that's clearly not what I am implying.

kthxbai

Also,
Mod:
just some pedantry - there should be two 'n's in my username in the Vote Count.
#greenshirtthursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

EmpTyger wrote:VP:
What do you think about Reckoner’s reaction to the LL bandwagon?
Anti-town at best.
Juls wrote:@VP Baltar and all questioning Drench: Are you questioning him because you think he is scummy for asking about the seriousness of the wagon?
I think it is anti-town to derail a wagon that could potentially move the game from the RVS.
Juls wrote:NOTHING major HAS HAPPENED yet this game. So I really don't get how Channel and Locke are acting as if we have had some major scum slips going on.
Just where exactly where they doing that? Anyone can see that the issue Channel and locke were getting at was zoneace KNOWINGLY extending the rvs when there was really no reason for it.

Maybe it should be put another way: Do you really feel that nothing had happened that was worth commenting on? If so, why did you have things to say in your post even if you didn't random vote?

I'm not saying it is a scumtell, but I think it is a reasonable argument to make this early in the game and I'm not sure why you would want to tear it down or stop it.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Jebus »

Drench wrote:CKD's was at the time I made that post, and CDB's looks serious too. Jebus says his vote is srs too, so it seems we are out of RVS.
Declaring we're done with RVS = more FoS: Drench
Juls wrote:Are you questioning him [Drench] because you think he is scummy for asking about the seriousness of the wagon?
(And Recokoner too) Because how in the heck could anyone take that wagon seriously? Only 3 votes (L-4), and with the reasoning (from me, at least) being 'obvscum diediedie', which before Locke has even posted seems outlandishly sarcastic. I do find it pretty funny that anyone could take it seriously :P
Juls wrote:I have not problem with Zoneace random voting but I'm not going to random because I do find it a bit wasteful at this point. Some people just like to have their vote on somebody. I will, at this point at least, wait until someone does something that warrants a vote.
You can unvote, remember, there's no reason not to random vote (or even regular vote) at this point.
ChannelDelibird wrote:
Juls wrote:
NOTHING major HAS HAPPENED yet this game. So I really don't get how Channel and Locke are acting as if we have had some major scum slips going on.
What
were
you implying?
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:51 am

Jebus wrote:
Juls wrote:I have not problem with Zoneace random voting but I'm not going to random because I do find it a bit wasteful at this point. Some people just like to have their vote on somebody. I will, at this point at least, wait until someone does something that warrants a vote.
You can unvote, remember, there's no reason not to random vote (or even regular vote) at this point.
I agree, it's my opinion that everybody should pretty much always be voting on Day 1.
Jebus wrote:
ChannelDelibird wrote:
Juls wrote:
What
were
you implying?
My implications were made quite clear in my original post.
#greenshirtthursdays
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ZONEACE wrote:
vote vp baltar
for being the last person to post before i posted.
We had been getting into serious discussion now, seems a bit weird to be a random vote knowing this... but shrug whatever really takes your fancy.
ZONEACE wrote:We're two pages into a game with 12 people, lets all stop acting like we're out of the random voting stage.
Well, random stage or not there was still alot of conversation that could be useful. Kinda seems you are trying to keep away from serious discussion and keep things random right here.. but thats just how I see things.
ZONEACE wrote:I just think its silly that you think its scummy for me not commenting on the fact that NOT A FUCKING THING HAS HAPPENED SO FAR.
I tend to disagree, a wagon formed, deformed and conversation had srtarted properly by the time you had posted this.

So yea right now I feel comfortable doing this, it seems Zoneace doesn't really want to acknowledge the goings on in the game and just wants to argue all is random and has no meaning, or nothing has happened... at least thats my take on things right now.

unvote
vote: Zoneace
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I also appoligize for not being about, had a few personal issues over the weekend there that prevented me from posting properly. Now I am back for the most part I am interested in Zoneace's postings as you can tell.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:36 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Well, hello noob scum

unvote vote jason

You just repeated exactly what someone else said and that something you repeated was clearly bullshit.

There is no case against me

Literally nothing of note happened before I posted. there was nothing for me to comment on. CDB and Jason have become my top two targets with Locke in third.

attempting to build a bull shit case, followe by jumpers onto the bullshit case. that's good enough for me.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Wow, Zoneace, you're certainly sensitive about people voting against you. I agree that jason's vote is just sheeping along, but you're certianly having a fit over nothing.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

EmpTyger wrote: Reckoner:
That’s not what I meant. I’m asking why you thought that Jebus’s declaration (on p2, within the first 24 hours of game start) that a player (who hasn’t yet posted) was “obviously scum” was significantly more serious than RVing.

Which I still want to know.
Jebus wrote:Hello, still on S1 here <3

And
Vote: Locke Lamora

Wagon gogogo!
Jebus wrote:Come on, guys, Locke is obviously scum. Get on this wagon GOGOGO!
xRECKONERx wrote:I also don't like the pushing for a Lockewagon. RV on Locke, okay. Pushing for a wagon on the basis of obvious scum, no.
Read. For. Yourself.
I never said I didn't like joke votes or anything of the sort, I said I didn't like how he was pushing for a wagon like that, especially since his first post was a confirm, his second was that random vote, and his third was just "Get on this wagon". I didn't like it.
green shirt thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:47 am

Post by ZONEACE »

VP Baltar wrote:Wow, Zoneace, you're certainly sensitive about people voting against you. I agree that jason's vote is just sheeping along, but you're certianly having a fit over nothing.
Im halfway to a lynch FOR NO FUCKING REASON. that's a little more than nothing.

I've had 3 people vote for me because apparently random voting on page 3 of a mini is a scumtell. Im suck of the bullshit i go through in every game. the towns just get more and more stupid every game i play in. Random voting is one thing, but voting for bullshit reasons? Its fucking frustrating. Im sick of it. MAKE A REAL FUCKING CASE IF YOU WANT TO MOVE OUT OF RANDOM VOTING INSTEAD OF JUST PULLING SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS AND CLAIMING ITS A CASE.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:20 am

ZONEACE, you have a few things wrong:

1) The case is NOT the random vote. It's completely ignoring everything else that was said.
2) 3 votes =/= a lynch. It's not even close.
3) You're suggesting that we all want you immediately lynched or not. I'm nowhere near certain enough that you're scum to want that yet. I just think your post was the scummiest one so far.
4) Games don't just lurch from the Random Vote Stage to the Concrete Case Stage. Early cases clearly aren't going to be enough for a lynch, and you're acting like we should either be random voting and shutting up or having cold hard proof that someone is scum.
#greenshirtthursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:38 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ChannelDelibird wrote:ZONEACE, you have a few things wrong:

1) The case is NOT the random vote. It's completely ignoring everything else that was said.
2) 3 votes =/= a lynch. It's not even close.
3) You're suggesting that we all want you immediately lynched or not. I'm nowhere near certain enough that you're scum to want that yet. I just think your post was the scummiest one so far.
4) Games don't just lurch from the Random Vote Stage to the Concrete Case Stage. Early cases clearly aren't going to be enough for a lynch, and you're acting like we should either be random voting and shutting up or having cold hard proof that someone is scum.

1, really, it looks like that's what the case is. That i random voted and didn't use anyhting form the previous page and a half to decide who to vote for.

2 In a mini, 3 votes is a LOT of votes. it's halfway to a lynch.

3 you may not have wanted me lynched immediately, but the 2 jackasses that jumped on the wagon pretty quickly certianly did. especially that last one.

4 I realize that, but there has been NO CASE MADE AGAINST ME. "you didn't comment on the random voting happening before you random voted" is not a case.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Zoneace, calm down please... while yes while alot of what I said had been said before I was just trying to put my own take on things into the game.. alot of times you will find people have the same things to say and just put them in their own words.

Zoneaces reactions since my vote haver eally interested me, it kinda feels like a rabbit caught in the headlights not knowing where to go... I don't know... just seems a bit like it to me.

Zoneace, there is nothing personal here, please stop the name calling etc.. I simply put what was used against you into my own thoughts and words. Is There anything wrong with that?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:08 am

Post by ZONEACE »

yes you're an idiot, that's personal.

my reactions are actually exaclty inline with my reactiosn ALWAYS. so, stop trying to claim that my reactions are scummy and do a little fucking research.

I'm sick of these fucking useless towns in every game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Zoneace, calm down.. this is a game, no need to turn it personal.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

What about the other 2 voting you Zoneace? anything to say about that?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 am

Post by ZONEACE »

iIts fucking frustring to deal with the same bullshit in EVERY GAME. It's not fun having someone who KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE SITE, start claiming people's reactions are indicative OF ANYTHING. especially after they've jumpe don a bullshit wagon without adding any reasoning. just RESTATING what has already be said. despite the fact what has already been said was clearly BULLSHIT.

you are noob scum

even if I die first, I will be vindicated when you are revealed.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 am

Post by ZONEACE »

jasonT1981 wrote:What about the other 2 voting you Zoneace? anything to say about that?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ZA, calm down...I agree (mostly) with you..

no one is going to lynch you on page 4.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:20 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ZA, calm down...I agree (mostly) with you..

no one is going to lynch you on page 4.
there are far too many people that haven't been here for very long for me to trust that.

all it takes is a couple of nublets getting overly excited.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ZONEACE wrote:iIts fucking frustring to deal with the same bullshit in EVERY GAME. It's not fun having someone who KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE SITE, start claiming people's reactions are indicative OF ANYTHING. especially after they've jumpe don a bullshit wagon without adding any reasoning. just RESTATING what has already be said. despite the fact what has already been said was clearly BULLSHIT.

you are noob scum

even if I die first, I will be vindicated when you are revealed.
I am sorry, all i said was your reactions where interesting.... The way you are getting on since my vote has made me really wonder about you here. Please stop the name callinfg and swearing. you say about things not making games fun for you, well simply put the swearing and insults when under pressure make for not a fun game for others also.

You say about its the same every game? well maybe you simply cant stand the pressure if this is how you react everytime?

Please stop making it personal and swearing, namecalling etc, it makes for not a very fun game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”