Mafia Scum

Mini 799 - One Flew Over A Cuckoo's Nest, Abandoned for Real

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by Stef »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... One flew east, one flew west,
One flew over the cuckoo's nest...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You find yourself alone in a long corridor but you don't remember how you got here... In front of you lies the bloody corpse of
Ellsworth
. He has a terrified look on his face.. poor man probably got caught by the
machine
. You look around scared. The floor under you seems to be fluid but somehow it's holding you. So weird.. you hear someone mumbling. Is it from behind you? Your left? Your right? Where is that voice coming from? The walls seem to be closing in on you, surely a conspiracy by the black machinery of death, humming hate and death over hospital secrets. Arghh.. that damn voice again.. WHERE IS IT COMING FROM?!?!

*You stop breathing and moving and wait... the voice becomes clearer..you can almost hear it*

Heeeey! Come on... I know you can hear me! Stop pretending you don't because I ain't goin' anywhere. Hahaha... you little fool.. You're wondering if you're crazy right now, aren't you? You probably are...

* you hear the presence laughing demonically and that scares you, makes your bones feel like jelly and your heart pound like it's going to explode *

... You should listen to me, you know. Don't be scared coz' I ain't gonna hurt you. See Ellsworth down there? Somebody killed him, isn't that fun? Haha.. who do you think did it? The Big Nurse surely must have killed him because he didn't obey the rules. Or did she?! Delightful naive mind...

* the fear freezes you completely while you hear the evil laugh fading slowly, oh, so very slowly ... till it stops. Are you alone now? Will it come back? Even more so.. who killed Ellsworth? So many thoughts, so many questions...head... hurts...*

Deadline: July 3'rd

Still surviving the
Machine
:

1. VP Baltar
2. Starbuck
3. imaginality
4. Kid Know Nothing
5. Platypus_Dude
6. Crazy
7. molestargazer
8. Kise
9. alexhans

Escaped this cruel world:

Ellsworth -
Ward patient
(NPC)

Josh Lyman -
Mr. Turkle, Mafia RoleBlocker
, Lynched Day 1
camn -
R.P. McMurphy, Vanilla townie
, killed by an overdose Night 1
skitzer -
Charley Cheswick, Town One-Shot Vigilante
, death by suicide Night 1
Last edited by Stef on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by Stef »

RULES

(Stolen and modified from Mirth who stole and modified them from all the other people who post rules)

• Only
    black, visible text
    is allowed in this thread.
    Blue
    is my color and will be used for game related information and
    Dark Red
    is also my color and will be used for flavor. There will be modkilling involved if I see anyone else using them.
  • No
    quoting or fake-quoting any PMs from the mod. This is a modkillable offense. It will result in me having to lobotomize you.
  • If you wish to vote, your must bold your vote as such:
    vote: Stef
    , or it will not be counted. Unvotes are not necessary.
  • The will be
    no
    discussing this game outside of this thread unless your role specifically permits you to do so.

• Lynching shall be accomplished by simple majority. Once a player reaches the majority needed for a lynch, unvotes will stop counting and the day will end.
  • If you're one of them tree-hugging hippie types and wish to avoid a lynch, you may
    vote:no lynch
    If a simple majority of people votes no lynch, the day shall end without one.
  • No
    posting in this thread once you're dead. If you want to gripe about dying, please wait until the game ends, y'all may however, post during twilight, dead player included.
  • No
    editing or deleting posts. If I catch you, there shall be modkilling.

• If, for any reason, I have to mod-kill someone, the day will automatically end.
  • Night choices
    must be submitted by the deadline given to each night phase. If I do not get a night choice from you and/or your partner(s), nothing will happen.
  • I would appreciate it if y'all didn't take forever. All days shall have a
    deadline of three weeks
    after they start, but if you wish to end them earlier, normal lynch/no-lynch rules apply. Deadlines can be modified based on the activity in the thread or by request if you state some valid reasons.
  • For a
    deadline lynch
    to occur, one more than half of the votes needed for a normal majority shall be needed for a deadline lynch. (If you need 7 votes for a normal lynch, you will need 4 to lynch at deadline. However, in a situation where there are 4 or less players remaining, normal majority rules will still apply for deadline)
  • Please
    be active
    . If you're going to be unavailable for more than 2 days, either post a note in this thread or
    PM the mod
    . Thank you.
  • Prods
    shall be sent after 3 days of unexcused inactivity and be given a 3-day window of response. Then I will start looking for replacements. If you want prods sent sooner, ask me in thread. If you want to ask me a question in thread, please bold it.
  • Play nice!
Game specific rules:

• There are special mechanics in this game and they activate each game day.
  • There might or might not be a secret player in the game.
  • There might be some rules not specified yet.
Last edited by Stef on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.