Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

woot good job town, and well played tubby you were a fun mason partner
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

also kudos on the fantastic setup tdc
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

Post by tubby216 »

roflcopter wrote:woot good job town, and well played tubby you were a fun mason partner
see i am cool to keep around lol
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 am

Post by iamausername »

I would like to thank both of my partners for being generally awesome, and in particular for both telling me that they had no powers besides our shared night kill. Real helpful.

Why me, X?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am

Post by X »

iamausername wrote:Why me, X?
Oh, right. I forgot to explain my kills.

N0 & N1, I suspected that Seraphim had the same role as me (SK w/2 Bulletproof vests). I would have shot him N2, but he told me that he was NK-Immune.
N2, I shot roflcopter because he pegged me as scum using his gut. It's impossible to argue against gut, so gut players really frustrate me - especially when they suspect me.
N3, I shot I Am because town was winning and he looked town...stupid me.
N4, I shot SpyreX because I hadn't read the game closely enough after my V/LA and I thought it would come out of left field. I kicked myself after reading the end of D3 more closely.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

x, i wish i could tell you what made my scum senses tingle in the broadest sense. i definitely thought you were a member of the ogb scumteam, so while i wasn't surprised to see you flip antitown (especially after i got nightkilled) i was surprised that you were sk. you played a good game.
soi soi soi

ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:33 am

Post by ekiM »

Oh, we won! Awesome :D

This game was very fun for me. Funnst game on this site so far, in fact. I think there were two reasons for this: the set-up and modding; and the activity of the town. This was my first large game and there were fewer lurkers and replacements than some of the smaller games I've played! Two "real" replacement in a game this size is great! And I think people stayed active because the set-up was very interesting.

I think it was a bit of a shame that so many of the scum got wiped out so fast, it made it more of a mechanical town win than a scumhunting exericse. X lynch was a natural plan, scum cop screwed himself over early on. IAUN did well but caught a stray bullet. I wonder if the cop-doc-godfather team was a bit underpowered. If I read the roles right, they didn't have a night kill unti only one was left? I'd much favor the gun-toting Russians, there.

Special kudos to Kison there. A great performance... in a doomed cause!

Oh, and one point I only noticed after the final flip... the cop just happened to investigate one of the scum's neighbourhood partner N0. This should have been a big red flag, but everyone missed it!

Many thanks to TDC and all my fellow players. Hope to play with you soon!

/pre-in for Roccisi winter...
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:32 am

Post by TDC »

ekiM wrote:If I read the roles right, they didn't have a night kill until only one was left? I'd much favor the gun-toting Russians, there.
Yes, you read that right. Of course with asymmetric mafias it's hard to get them even close in terms of balance. I don't think the Russians had it particularly easy though. They would've needed to avoid being investigated/tracked and there was very little room for them to bus (assuming they try to keep the 1-shots for as late as possible where they might end the game before the town suspects it's any close to LyLo).
Oh, and one point I only noticed after the final flip... the cop just happened to investigate one of the scum's neighbourhood partner N0. This should have been a big red flag, but everyone missed it!
Yeah, they did that entirely on purpose.
/pre-in for Roccisi winter...
This is likely to happen at some point.

I'm currently inclined to run it slightly deep southish, that is there are fixed deadlines, the town can lynch as many people as it wants during a day, "night" actions have to be sent during the day, but unlike usual deep south everything (all lynches, all actions) get resolved at the deadline (rather than "live") and then a new day starts immediately. So basically, just cuts away the night time without changing too much.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 am

Post by ekiM »

Any chance of quicktopics?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:32 am

Post by TDC »

I'm not going to post them on my own. Players are free to post their QTs though.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

The essence of pleasure is a last post.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”