Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

Yes, Emp, although I 100% disagree with the replacement thing, I felt you were an awesome mod and had really good flavor text.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Post by Brandi »

I still think furry is wrong, and that inHim was the scummiest player in the game, and I have no idea why he thinks that he shouldn't have been lynched.

I also have no idea why no one ever thought to question the mason claim. No claims such as that should ever go unquestioned.

I hate how I was lynched out of pure convenience. That was pretty terrible. We almost could have gotten veerus even earlier on if it weren't for how things were going. If it weren't for certain implimented rules, the town definitely would have had a better chance of wining.

Regardless, good job scum. I can't say you had it particularly difficult, other than the whole "lovers" thing making it easy for you to go down if one of you were killed. Brian was definitely very scummy, Tz not so much.

MafiaSSK could have done a better job, I kind of blame him for being lynched.

I think HP was my favorite player.
Tzeentch
Tzeentch
Goon
Tzeentch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by Tzeentch »

Brandi: The only reason I dared go for the Mason gambit was because we were lovers.

Normally, Masons is a terrible claim because as soon as one dies, the other scum is incredibly obvious. Given that we were lovers, though, there wasn't that much risk, so I felt it was a worthwhile gambit. Thankfully, it worked!

GG all!
Some people might remember me as Aelyn...

[b]No longer V/LA![/b]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11966]SSBB Mafia[/url]
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by Brandi »

I wouldn't have believed Brian if he had been the one to claim masons, especially if he claimed it with someone else. You did a good job acting pro-town. Brian was very lurky and seemed tunnel visioned and his attacks against me didn't make too much sense. :P
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Slicey »

Brandi, you were lynched because you were the scummiest player in the game by far. >_>
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Furry »

Brandi wrote:I still think furry is wrong, and that inHim was the scummiest player in the game, and I have no idea why he thinks that he shouldn't have been lynched.
I would of nearly bet the game on him being town. It was a mix of me not thinking most of the tells used against him were of merit to start, then mixed with how the core of the case against him was unchanged for a long period of time, there was no opposition to the lynch, and it became larger at deadline in the face of an opposing wagon that had less support. Most of those are signs of a wagon on town.

The end of the wagon felt similar to yours, rushed when there was not a full consensus on what had occured so far. You claiming vanilla was also obviously a town tell, in presence of a deadline, the highest vote getter claiming vanilla actually is a town tell. Go back and compare games that result in a deadline lynch, VT claims are usually truthful since they get lynched, scum wont claim it as often in that situation.
Temporary unretired alt
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:10 am

Post by Brandi »

Slicey wrote:Brandi, you were lynched because you were the scummiest player in the game by far. >_>
Um, thats completely wrong, if you read the game you'd know that I was lynched because it was preferable to no-lynch. They didnt WANT to lynch me. I wasn't scummy at all. Learn to read. Kthx.

Also, fair enough Furry.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 am

Post by The Fonz »

Wow. Inhim was so obvtown, and fishy so far off base. Does no-one understand why baseless bandwagoning is a good way to get reactions anymore?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Brandi »

If its to get reactions, maybe. But when all you do is form baseless bandwagons and then have an intent to have a baseless lynch? To lynch someone even if you think they are town just because it's easy? Because that is what inHim did. :P
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Slicey »

Looking back, InHim wasn't as scummy as I thought, it's just that I never found the point in bandwagoning for the purpose of bandwagoning. The claim didn't help either.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

The game has apparently passed me on in the years I've left. I think I was trying to apply old rules to what may be a new game altogether.

It was my stubbornness that actually led to my lynch, imo. But, yeah, I was obvtown.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I have to say, I really missed something on the Inhim lynch, and I'm going to go back and have a good look at that. I thought Brandi's lynch was an awful idea- however in that position I'd be quite prepared to deadline lynch a player I thought was 90% certainly VT, 10% scum- which was about the position.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:44 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”