elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Mini 770: Amnesia Mafia - Over!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

WELCOME TO THE MENTAL WARD! You all have brain damage and memory problems. Consequently, each night, the previous day’s posts will disappear. It is possible that some posts may survive, but don’t count on it.

Still trying to remember:
forbiddanlight
VP Baltar
farside22
roflcopter n
icoliosgotpolio

SlySly
Sotty7

Forgotten:
rajrhcpfreak - Psychiatrist - Lynched Day 1

julienvonwolfe - Mafia Godfather - Killed N1

Xdaamno - Bed Hopper (Hider) - Lynched Day 2

Cheifskye4 - Blackout Goon - Killed N2
Wall-E - Cafeteria Lady (SK) - Lynched Day 3

DrippingGoofball - Sponge Bather - (Role Blocker) - Killed N3

Waiting to replace any flakers:
roflcopter

MafiaSSK
Last edited by elvis_knits on Mon May 11, 2009 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

PRETTY MUCH STANDARD RULES (stolen):

- Only black, visible text is allowed in this thread.
RED is my color, and there will be modkilling involved if I see anyone else using it.

- If you wish to vote, your must bold your vote as such:
vote:Fabio
, or it will not be counted.
Unvotes
would be very much appreciated, but not necessary.
- Lynching shall be accomplished by simple majority. Once a player reaches the majority needed for a lynch, unvotes will stop counting and the day will end. Twilight posting is okay.
- You may
vote:no lynch
If a simple majority of people votes no lynch, the day willl end without one.
- No posting in the thread once you’re dead. “Bah” posts are okay.
- Don’t be a jerk.
- Don’t quote or fake-quote any Pm from me
- Don’t discuss the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows you to
- If, for any reason, I have to mod-kill someone, the day will automatically end.

SPECIAL RULES FOR THIS GAME (DON’T SKIP THESE!):

The spirit of the game: to play mafia without significant rereads. Trying to work around this feature of the game will result in modkill.
For example:
- You cannot quote anything from a post that has been deleted. (I realize that some of you may copy the day’s posts into another file, making your own private reread possible. That is fine, if you want to be a nerd about it. But you cannot quote anything from a post that has been deleted.) You may only quote from posts that are currently in the thread.
- You cannot string-quote the entire thread together into one post and hope that one post survives. If I feel anyone is abusing the quote feature to save information, I will manually scrub quote pyramids and the like.

*If you are in doubt whether something violates the rules, please PM me before doing it. I would rather not modkill anyone.

Vanilla Role PM:
Amnesia Townie Role PM wrote:You have been hit on the head too many times. You function normally during the day, but at night you forget everything, including where the potty is. You have no special powers. You win with the town.
DEADLINES:

Each day will have 3-week auto deadlines. This is to prevent you all from having a day go on forever so you don’t lose your memory. That would be against the spirit of the game. So there will be no extensions.
- For a deadline lynch to occur, one more than half of the votes needed for a normal majority shall be needed for a deadline lynch. (If you need 7 votes for a normal lynch, you will need 4 to lynch at deadline. However, in a situation where there are 4 or less players remaining, normal majority rules will still apply for deadline)

REPLACEMENTS:

Please do not flake. If you do, your replacement will have to come into the game without reading previous day’s postings (as they are deleted every night). Some players might like this, as they don’t have to spend time rereading. Others may not like it, and it may be hard to find replacements. Please only commit to this game if you can finish it.
- Prods will go out after 48 hours without posting. If you don’t respond within another 48 hours, I will hunt you down, kill you, and then look for replacement.
- Let me know if you will be absent more than 48 hours. In all likelihood you will not need to be replaced, so long as I know about the absence.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SlySly post 207 wrote:Looking back over this exchange, I think Wall-E was referring to DGB with his she-who-wont-support-her-claims(of any nature) statement. He was dogging you out about setting up a trap for rolf to give you his list of townies. He was dogging DGB out for answering a question you posed to rolf. Whether you truly misunderstood Wall-E's statement, I don't know, but it still seems obvious to me that you were trying to change the meaning of his word 'claims'. Here it is to see for yourself.

-----------------------------------------------
roflcopter wrote:ok that was easy

wall-e and julienwolfe are scum, chiefskye is town

vote: wall-e
-----------------------
Wall-E wrote:yay
----------------------
Wall-E wrote:So if there are any players in this game who want to justify the shit they talk, I'll come back.
-----------------------
forbiddanlight wrote:So, who's town rofl?
-----------------------
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Why, you want him to give you a list of players to nightkill? Do you want them in order of 'most townie' to 'least townie' to make it even easier?
-----------------------
Wall-E wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Why, you want him to give you a list of players to nightkill? Do you want them in order of 'most townie' to 'least townie' to make it even easier?
You have no tact. What if rofl had answered? We'd have TWO scummy players to attack. Now just forbiddan looks scummy and you've ruined it. Intentionally?
------------------------
Wall-E wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Wall-E wrote:You have no tact. What if rofl had answered? We'd have TWO scummy players to attack.
FALLACY ALERT

SCUMDAR READING ON WALL-E EXCEEDS CAPACITY

SCUMDAR DEVICE NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS

DEVICE IS FIRE HAZARD

PLEASE USE EXTINGUISHER IMMEDIATELY
I was more curious about roflcopter than interested in looking pro-town by pointing out a blatantly scummy and clearly trap-play by forbiddanlight, oh she-who-shall-not-back-her-claims-with-supporting-arguments.
-------------------------
forbiddanlight wrote:

I was more curious about roflcopter than interested in looking pro-town by pointing out a blatantly scummy and clearly trap-play by forbiddanlight, oh she-who-shall-not-back-her-claims-with-supporting-arguments.
What claims. I don't think I've made any thus far.
---------------------------

With your remark, I assumed he was referring to you, but I don't think he was after reading it over again. I think you browsed the statement lightly, assumed he was referring to you, changed the context of the meaning of what he was saying and asked him a setup question to attack him after his response. I wouldn't think so, as much, if you weren't so willing to get into a semantics war with me.

I doubt anyone would disagree with me that saying "I haven't made any claims" in this game implies (role)claim.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

rajrhcpfreak Post 425 wrote:ok i did a quick reread since i was busy easter weekend. and also the fact i neglected the game last week.

ok lets get one thing out of the way. im sorry to VP for my last post, my lack of concentration in the game casued me to confuse the person attacking me, slysly, and the person voting for me.

now lets clear this up...

i will go over what ive done. i thought the town needed info. so i bandwagoned someone. i thought that farside had more votes on her and that a shameless wagon on an experienced player will cause scum to foam at the mouth and jump on.

i was wrong i was only the second person. but to my suprise people did jump fast. and the good players of the town started questioning some of the badwagoners. and then we have one of them back off to avoid suspicion.

now that same person who was so loose to "random" bandwagon someone is a prude about voting anyone else. is she afraid of having to back her vote up? she is the lynch today.

not sure what to do next since i saw chief was caught. i posted this early in her bandwagon:
rajrhcpfreak wrote:
farside22 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
farside wrote:Raj I think was getting me back for the last game we were in.
Can you explain just a bit so we know where you are coming from.
There is 2 games I can think of. One was You are what you eat. I was pretty hard on Raj in that game. Then this game:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9412

Some people I know just vote because they know people. So Raj's vote didn't surprise me.

@Xdamm: I brought up my comments because of your comment implied I was scum with another player who voted for me.

i dont hold grudges. well maybe only on EK.
but i forgot that i was in both of those games with you.

i saw a good chance to bandwagon an experienced player early. i thought it would get some good info.

my scumdar is going crazy on ChiefSkye4. but i dont know if the farside bandwagon has reached it's full potential.
so my quick switch to chief later was not me being random and opportunistic of another bandwagon, i was acknowledging the fact that the bandwagon on farside indeed ran its course and when i said legitimate bandwagon has formed, i meant what is implied by those two post: farside vote was to gain info i feel chief is scummy, the latter is legitimate.

i beleive i mentioned that people were taking my votes out of context and that if you looked my my posts post-by-post then you would see my train of thought. walle soon does this.

before this i thought wall-e was passively attacking me which made me suspicious. since the fact i am a loose cannon, he wouldnt want to piss me off early.
but later, when he could have jumped on with the rest of the crowd, he didnt he actually did look at my posts by themselves and defended me. he is not the lynch today. and not because hes defending me and hes on my good side, its because scum would ahve supported me as an easy lynch.

slysly then attacks me and tries to get me in a catch22 since i am not allowed to clarify what i meant, this makes me very frustrated since i delt with a simmular problem in a newbie that just finished. since the newbie was near the end game i was putting my effort into that game. for the record i am fully committed to this game now.

VP jumps on my bandwagon... doesnt look like any reasoning at this point. kinda hypocritical since one of slysly's points was me borrowing evidence. and here we have someone joining and pretty adament about it with out any new info to convict me.

then i lurk, and give vp a reason. not to mention i confuse vp and slysly and call vp an douche. sorry again, that should have been directed at slysly.

now some recaps on some people....
DG has been very protown this whole game i dont approve of her lynch.
farside has been neutral to me.
walle like i said was townish.
slysly is not helping the town
vp is tunneling on me, and for a while now. not helpful to town.
roff and xadd has been quiet townies that solund protown for now.
sotty has been helpful to town.
jul needs to vote or hes antitown. if you dont vote then you arnt helping.
forb votes for the mod... multiple times, or mentions more than its needed. argues with walle for pages in walls of text that only he would read and its not like hes going to give up and say, "you got me, im mafia", she supports the walle wagon which i think is scummy. there is nothing there that screams to me that shes town so i think she is on the antitown side.

and then chief. her play is anti town. shamelessly bandwagons then in shame she removed. blames it on RVS, aka a copout. then metas it, and claims she doesn't vote until shes 90%. her actions in the beginning by throwing votes around and her claimed meta and her actions in the later part of the game contradicts each other. if you are leaning on the meta then make sure it is consistent. having inconsistencies doesn't make it a meta, it just makes it look like your using meta as a crutch for anything you don't want to explain.

ps. too many women in the game. usually when playing you all dont have names its female #1 and female #2. or old female (elvis) and hot female (darq). but this game has so many i cant keep track the sex of everyone. so if i messed up your sex in my recap, sorry.
im kinda joking, but guys are usually easier for me to remember because of the type of avatar. rof for the rest of the game will be a bunny to me and VP coach from survivor, that might be another reason i called you a douche.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

roflcopter post 481 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:ChiefSkye, who are your current, non-random main suspects and why?
If you don't answer by Friday, I'm LOCKING MY VOTE on you for the rest of the day. Thanks.
hmm. lynch ultimatums from dgb on someone i firmly believe is town. why am i suddenly reminded of your play in war in heaven II?
Maybe I lost faith in your scumdar.... ;-)
my scumdar may have sucked something awful in wih, but my towndar was as well tuned as ever - especially in the case of juls, who you went mindlessly apeshit on, as scum. your threat of going mindlessly apeshit on chief here is eerily similar, especially with the arbitrary reason given.

war in heaven II - dgb scum threatens juls with unthinking, unfeeling death if juls does not stop proxying her action to abr

amesia mafia - dgb (???) threatens chiefskye with unflinching, unchanging death if chief does not respond by friday

both reasons (proxy voting, not responding) are broadly anti town, sure, but not necessarily scummy

anyway,
unvote, vote: wall-e
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SlySly post 658 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:slysly, get with the program. we are lynching raj today no matter how hard you rail against fl. also she's obvtown.
raj may get lynched today, but it won't be by my hands. He is telling the truth about his claim. The truth of his claim makes him town in my eyes and I don't want to lynch town. I'm not looking for a convenient wagon to jump on like some others in this game.

-----------------------
forbiddanlight wrote: Oh, you don't know who all the scum are already, scumbag?
Nope, my protown pm only specifies my role, unlike yours which tells you your role and all the members of your group.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Wall-E post 505 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
wall-e wrote:You have given zero justification for this vote.
cry me a river, scum
If I die today I want roflecopter dead tomorrow or tonight. Not a false dilemma: rofl has no idea how to play mafia and he's ruining the game for the town regardless of his alignment. Nobody else I've ever played mafia with would get away with pushing a wagon with no justification for an entire day and get no negative attention for it, and the fact that he is getting away with it means people are 1 not paying attention or 2 letting him get away with it out of long-term exasperation, which is anti-town on everyone's part.

It's breaking my brain how nobody else agrees with this (or nobody has yet stated this same emotion)
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SlySly post 660 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote: And how do you KNOW raj is telling the truth? Are you the SK?
I have already stated enough reason as to why raj's claim is true. You even took offense to it.

I am not an SK. Did you miss my last post where I clearly stated my pm is protown? SK is not protown.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

elvis_knits post 738 wrote:
Vote Count:

rajrhcpfreak - 7 - VP Baltar, Chiefskye4, forbiddanlight, rofl, Wall-E, DGB, Sotty7

forbiddanlight - 2 - raj, Slysly
DGB - 1 - Xdaamno
SlySly - 1 - farside

Not voting:
julienvonwolfe

You gather in your feetsie pajamas and bunny slippers, and agree to collect all the ace bandages from your head wounds and make a noose. You string up rajrhcpfreak, and watch him hang.

rajrhcpfreak - Psychiatrist - Lynched Day 1

It is now night. Choices due in 48 hours. Posts will disappear when night ends.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

forbiddanlight wrote:
DGB wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:Because I have a different theory. But mine depends on your player.
Shall I reveal then?
Yes, please.
ChiefSkye wrote:
Any particular reason why you waltzed out and claimed without any suspicion? But, aside from that, yeah, you should reveal.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Wall-E wrote:I've seen two different people say something wrong here.

Roleblocking julienvonwolfe would've prevented julienvonwolfe from USING a power, not being the TARGET of a power. People saying that xdaamno didn't die because he hid with julien are just wrong, according to xdaamno's role. According to xdaamno's supposed role, he doesn't die if he hides with scum who are targeted to be NKd.

julienvonwolfe dies and conveniently a roleclaim appears that exonerates xdaamno right after DGB's claim... I don't buy it. The chances are too slim. Sorry.

Volunteering to be the hammer.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Wall-E wrote:roflcopter: What are your opinions on my posts?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

roflcopter wrote:what, today? i'll give you my opinion in a flowery narrative prose just for kicks

chapter 2

arriving late on the scene, wall-e spouts "oh my god, you suck!" at forbiddanlight before realizing that the eccentric but dangerously effective drippinggoofball caught his partner in the act of attempting to kill someone in the night. taking stock of his options, the adorable robot attempts to quell his fears of being left alone and takes the only route left to him - throwing his partner under the bus as hard as he possibly can. in order to legitimize this turn of event, mr. e attempts to spam his way into the wagon's driver's seat ex post facto. honk honk!

and don't miss tomorrow's thrilling conclusion, where the last member of the scum team is dragged kicking and screaming to the gallows. ratings hype go!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SlySly wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey guys

I'm a roleblocker.

I roleblocked a player.

There was (I assume) not mafia kill, but only a vig kill.

Any reason why we shouldn't lynch the player I targeted last night?
I have been a scum roleblocker before. You could be scum RB in this game. You could also just be a lying scum goon. Let's examine a few more things that happened after this...

First. you plant artificial SK suspicion to build town support to kill the vig if you are successful in exposing the vig.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually the vig kill may be the SK...
I ask once...
SlySly wrote: DGB, do you know for sure the action you blocked was a kill attempt and not that of a non-killing action?
Question ignored.

Finally, DGB reveals the target of her fakeclaim...
DrippingGoofball wrote:I blocked Xdaamo.
Now tries to lay the SK tag on me and fakeclaims to have RB'd X...
DrippingGoofball wrote:Yesterday, I suspected SlySly of being SK (especially after raj really was a psych after all), Xdaamo, and JVW. I name these players towards the end of the day yesterday. I didn't really suspect a third mafiate.
Now she fake claims to have coinflipped to decide between JVW and X. Then tries to paint her role on X as she was the disposable goon doing the mafia NK on X but she was enfuriated by his role blocking her kill so she comes out in day 2 with a guns blazing fake claim to frame X.
DrippingGoofball wrote: So with this in mind, I tried a wild guess that betweenf JVW and Xdaamo, Xdaamo would the the disposable goon to do the kill. Unless there were other role mechanics in play last night, he was the killer.
Then distances herself from the guilt of the town flip of X...
DrippingGoofball wrote:The only reason I'm not voting for Xdaamo is because you guys are doing a pretty fast job of it, and he still needs to claim.
I try to get an answer to my previous question again...
SlySly wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote: Unless there were other role mechanics in play last night, he was the killer.
If you know for sure his action was a killing action, I support X's lynch. I don't want to lynch him based on your claim if you don't know for sure that the blocked action was a killing action.
Once again, no reponse.

DGB then again imposes her will to put herself in the driver's seat so she can attempt to steer town opinion down the wrong path, as she did at the end of day 1...
DrippingGoofball wrote:We need to hear about everyone.

NO HAMMER.

After we everyone has checked in, we can discuss a course of action.
X finally chimes in telling everyone what to look at if he flips town...
Xdaamno wrote: Before you lynch me, make sure you read over DGB's claim and decide what could have gone wrong if I flip town.
Then he makes his claim...
Xdaamno wrote:Ah, roleclaim: hider

I share the fate of whoever I target, but do not die if I target scum. Targeted julienvonwolfe last night.
X gives his list of possibilities...
Xdaamno wrote:So, here are the possibilities:

1. I am scum
2. DGB is scum, lying
3. DGB is town, other role stopped kill
4. Scum has no kill

2, 3 and 4 are all reasonable, so yes, I agree that people should check in.
DGB discredits any possibilities that will discredit her fakeclaim...
DrippingGoofball wrote:Only 1 and 3 are reasonable.
Others understandably take some jabs at X's claim and X responds with...
Xdaamno wrote:
Wall-E wrote:Wait, xdaamno messed up!

Xdaamno claims that the reason he didn't die with julienvonwolfe last night is because he doesn't die if he hides with scum. But he was also roleblocked, and the necessity for that caveat to his fakeclaim is nullified. But he didn't think of that when he made up his roleclaim. What's the opposite of double-jeopardy?
No no no, I never claimed that. I meant I did not nessecarily die if I hid with scum. It's not like the scum would be likely to be NK'd, but that's irrelevant.

And... err... my role means if I'm targeted for a kill, I don't die. Sorry, I was a little dopey in my last few posts. I should have realised this.

Unvote, Vote: DGB

Still no other claims for the lack of a kill?
So, if what X is saying here is true "my role means if I'm targeted for a kill, I don't die" there is a strong possibility that ...
1. X targeted JVW and successfully killed the mafia GF
2. DGB is mafia targetting X for NK and X's role RBs DGB's kill attempt.
3. 1 + 2 = perfect explanation of N1's death count in an SK-less game.

---------------------------

I am not an SK. If I were an SK, VP Baltar would be dead.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

roflcopter wrote:
roflcopter wrote:what, today? i'll give you my opinion in a flowery narrative prose just for kicks

chapter 2

arriving late on the scene, wall-e spouts "oh my god, you suck!" at forbiddanlight before realizing that the eccentric but dangerously effective drippinggoofball caught his partner in the act of attempting to kill someone in the night. taking stock of his options, the adorable robot attempts to quell his fears of being left alone and takes the only route left to him - throwing his partner under the bus as hard as he possibly can. in order to legitimize this turn of event, mr. e attempts to spam his way into the wagon's driver's seat ex post facto. honk honk!

and don't miss tomorrow's thrilling conclusion, where the last member of the scum team is dragged kicking and screaming to the gallows. ratings hype go!
wall-e is apparently too dumbfounded by how right i am about everything to post since this, and in the meantime the thread has become cluttered with slysly's misinterpretations of the claims. remember folks, wall-e is the third scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

elvis_knits wrote:
Vote Count
:

Xdaamno - 6 - chiefskye, sotty, VP Baltar, farside, roflcopter, DGB

Not Voting:
forbiddanlight
Wall-E
Xdaamno
SlySly

With 10 Alive, 6 to lynch!

It was just another day in the mental ward. You all had a good time watching cartoons and to cap off a perfectly wonderful day, you decide to kill Xdaamno.

Xdaamno - Bed Hopper (Hider) - Lynched Day 2

It is now night 2! Choices in 48 hours por favor!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You wake up strapped to your beds. You can't remember what happened yesterday, but that's nothing new. There's a dead body on the floor:

DrippingGoofball - Sponge Bather (Role Blocker) - Killed N3

Is this good or bad? Who knows?

It is now Day! With 6 alive, 4 to lynch!
Last edited by elvis_knits on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk nerdy to me.

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Get off my lawn!

shakes fist
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Does this medical ward have any swine flu anti-viral meds?

On a serious note:

farside, how do you feel about SlySly now after the Wall-E and DGB flips?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Does this medical ward have any swine flu anti-viral meds?

On a serious note:

farside, how do you feel about SlySly now after the Wall-E and DGB flips?
The same but he was cleared as I recall. Still don't like where he has been this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Since I didn't keep notes and feel lost at this point. I'm looking at the vote count for help
Typically I see 1 or 2 scum on a townie lynch. raj had chief and X had chief. It's possible one person who is scum was also on part of that lynch. I see VP and sotty as the possible. Since VP has given me townie vibes throughout the game.

vote: sotty
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hmm well my gut is saying VP. The way he tired to make me being on Cheif's wagon as scummy yesterday just rubbed me the wrong way. Combine that with looking at the rest of the player list he is the only one other than maybe Farside, I could see as scum.

The only thing that seems to be against that line of thought is the actions of night one. slysly targeting VP and FL watching... So yeah. I'm not sure what to think right now.

Waiting for others to check in before jumping on any kind of vote.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Bah! Go... go... nevermind, I don't recall being in this game!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Question for people with more experience than me...is it common for games with a town roleblocker to be balanced with a scum roleblocker?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Question for people with more experience than me...is it common for games with a town roleblocker to be balanced with a scum roleblocker?
Depends on the mod. I have done both and I have done one where town has an RB and scum dont and one where scum had an RB and town didn't
It just varies from game to game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”