Strange email - spammer?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Strange email - spammer?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:11 am

Post by molestargazer »

Just checked my email inbox now, and I found 4 of these emails...
HELLO,
My name is sussan,i saw your profile today on (www.mafiascum.ne) and it intreste me more in writing you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send a direct email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and my extend of intrest in you.Here is my email address (sussandaudi@yahoo.com ) I believe we can have a good relationship from here so pls pitty me handsome and write me on my mail id I am waiting.Remeber good relationship goes beyond distance and colour,honest,emotions,carer and kind that lead both lovers to fly highly on the wings of happines, and in all true love is all we need in life to be happy Thanks a lot for your kind attention (sussandaudi@yahoo.com)
sussan..
3 from 'sussan', one from someone else which is exactly the same.
Is this someone who is signing up purely to send junk emails? Or is my email somehow being accessed by a guest or trawler thing?

Anyone else got anything like this?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:26 am

Post by shaft.ed »

That's just Gurgi screwing around again. He's trying to see if he can get a naked catalogue of all the male players on site and then correlate flaccid slash erect penis size with mafia win percentage. Ultimately he wants to know if he goes through with the surgery will his mafia play improve and will his future wife love him just a bit more.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Susanmolestedme4paybackcuzmynamelookslikemolester wrote:Just checked my email inbox now, and I found 4 of these emails...
HELLO,
My name is sussan,i saw your profile today on (www.mafiascum.ne) and it intreste me more in writing you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send a direct email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and my extend of intrest in you.Here is my email address (sussandaudi@yahoo.com ) I believe we can have a good relationship from here so pls pitty me handsome and write me on my mail id I am waiting.Remeber good relationship goes beyond distance and colour,honest,emotions,carer and kind that lead both lovers to fly highly on the wings of happines, and in all true love is all we need in life to be happy Thanks a lot for your kind attention (sussandaudi@yahoo.com)
sussan..
3 from 'sussan', one from someone else which is exactly the same.
Is this someone who is signing up purely to send junk emails? Or is my email somehow being accessed by a guest or trawler thing?

Anyone else got anything like this?
I got one from Susan and two from Adrianna. Exactly the same thing. Was just going to post it in spam thread.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Cybele »

Weep not for me, for I am dead.
Last edited by Cybele on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Cybele wrote:My my, aren't you the stud?
Tell me when you get my email, hot stuff. ;)
Is this to me or MolestpplcuzIwanttheirbody?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:18 am

Post by Cybele »

Weep not for me, for I am dead.
Last edited by Cybele on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

shaft.ed wrote:That's just Gurgi screwing around again. He's trying to see if he can get a naked catalogue of all the male players on site and then correlate flaccid slash erect penis size with mafia win percentage. Ultimately he wants to know if he goes through with the surgery will his mafia play improve and will his future wife love him just a bit more.
Epic win.
Not a dayvig.
AClockworkMelon
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
AClockworkMelon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by AClockworkMelon »

Hey, wasn't sure where to put this- saw this thread was about email spamming so I'll just drop it here.
Nami wrote:Hey there...thought I'd refer you to a pretty cool Mafia forum that started up, plenty of games to signup on or make your own and get in the moderation queue, it's pretty fun. There's even a great Batman Mafia game up for signups right now. ;)
Anyway, [This message is spam, please ignore and report to mith.], I guarantee you'll enjoy it if you give it a chance.
Check it out:
[link removed]
Don't click on that link, lol.
But she's got zero posts so I assumed it's a spammer and I didn't see a doodad to report the message.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Oh. They're back. Again. Wrong thread, but thanks for not making a new one! Also, welcome to the site!
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.

Return to “Solved Requests”