charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:17 am

Post by charter »

Maury: Well, let's bring him out. Here's Eric Cartman!
Cartman: Wha'evah! Wha'evah! Maury, my mom can't control me, I'm tough! Go on, aks hurh!
Maury: Ms. Cartman, what does your son like to do?
Liane: Ooo, he loves playing with his Clyde Frog and Wellington Bear.
Cartman: Mom, we're pretending, remember? Sex and drugs.
Liane: Oh, I mean, sex and drugs.
Studio Audience: Oooohhh!
Cartman: What-evah! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
Vanity: Oh, what-evah. You ain't tough, ho! I roam with gangs!
Cartman: Oh yeah?! I roam with twelve gangs! We only commit hate crimes! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
Vanity: What Evah! You ain't bad! You ain't nothin'! I ditch class and go shoot heroin in the school bathroom!
Cartman: What-evah! I ran for Congress and won. Then I had sex with an intern, killed her, and hid her body! What-evah, I'll do what I waunt!

Vote Count

dejkha - 1 (caf19)
GhostWriter - 1 (Riceballtail)
Riceballtail - 1 (GhostWriter)
Empking - 1 (dejkha)
nonny- 1 (ZazieR)
caf19 - 1 (fuzzylightning)
EsoMonty - 2 (RestFermata, Spolium)

ZazieR - 1 (Empking

Not Voting (3)

nonny
nicoliosgotpolio
EsoMonty

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Also deadline is march 23 midnight EST. Can be extended if people request closer to deadline and I feel there's discussion to warrant it.
Last edited by charter on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Spolium »

Empking wrote:Yeah, I can't see NC working in a game modded by someone who loves NCs.
This is a
very
relevant point IMO. Trying to outguess charter in particular would be a terrible idea.

Also, TIMMAAH Tim TIIRYSGDtimmy
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Riceballtail »

I'd be more inclined to believe that there were others in this game that had a post restriction, since that would make us seem to fit together better, mkay?
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:42 am

Post by nonny »

It's possible, but I don't see how it really makes a difference at this point.

Agree with empking, but then again trying to assume how the mod would do it only gets us so far. Also it can lead us in the wrong direction. Or even just make people assume it will be a certain way, no matter what, based on that.
*insert bad joke here*
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:46 am

Post by dejkha »

dejkha wrote:Not that I'm suggesting claiming your character is the right thing to do,
Did everyone purposely ignore that part of my post or is it just a coincidence that everyone missed it?

Spolium, you hopped on an opportunity to vote very quickly and on something quite minor and I love your reasoning as to why. That reasoning being... "I was all like TIMMEH"

Vote: Spolium

Consider it OMGUS if you want, it don't bother me none.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:47 am

Post by dejkha »

Mod
: Sorry. I forgot to
unvote
up there^
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Empking »

Riceballtail wrote:I'd be more inclined to believe that there were others in this game that had a post restriction, since that would make us seem to fit together better, mkay?
Can you just claim or not?

Dejkha: Personally, I didn't ignore it, just put it in my notes where it says Dejkha's scummy behaviour? (Its scummy because he was floating it but not wanting to make it seem like he wanted it, when it messed up.)
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 am

Post by nonny »

If you are of the opinion it's not the right thing to do then why suggest it? Why did you feel inclined to get poeple's opinion on the matter?

At this point I would think your more upset that spoilum voted for you rather than the fact that he voted for "something quite minor" He is the only one so far that has really given any reason for voting. What is there out there that isn't minor at this point to vote for?

I personally didn't notice that part either, but it doesn't change the fact that you brought it up, for essentially no point. Especially this point in the game.

Empking, are you fishing. Or are you just not liking RBT's very unsubtle attempts to show a possible PR on their end? Or some option 3 i'm not aware of.
*insert bad joke here*
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Empking »

I want RBT to either unarguably claim PRed or stop it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:52 am

Post by dejkha »

nonny wrote:If you are of the opinion it's not the right thing to do then why suggest it? Why did you feel inclined to get poeple's opinion on the matter?
Quote me on where I suggested it.
nonny wrote: At this point I would think your more upset that spoilum voted for you rather than the fact that he voted for "something quite minor" He is the only one so far that has really given any reason for voting. What is there out there that isn't minor at this point to vote for?
Like I said, it don't bother me none.
nonny wrote: I personally didn't notice that part either, but it doesn't change the fact that you brought it up, for essentially no point. Especially this point in the game.
I mentioned why I brought it up. You seemed to have missed a few parts of that post.

Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Spolium »

Timmeh? :(
dejkha wrote:
dejkha wrote:Not that I'm suggesting claiming your character is the right thing to do,
Did everyone purposely ignore that part of my post or is it just a coincidence that everyone missed it?
Neither. If I were scum testing the water I'd likely throw down a similar disclaimer, I think. Haargh.
dejkha wrote:Spolium, you hopped on an opportunity to vote very quickly and on something quite minor and I love your reasoning as to why. That reasoning being... "I was all like TIMMEH"
TIMMAAAAA

Actually, the reasoning was a reference to the episode where Jimmy is taking steroids to cheat in the special olympics, Timmy catches him, realises something is up, then
...Jimmeh.

The point was that I saw reason to be suspicious, and I clarified this seperately from the reference explained above. As such, I especially dislike how you've painted said reference as my sole reasoning for the vote in order to justify your own.

As for voting based on something "quite minor", what can I say? If only the majority of D1 cases were built on minor tells, then my vote might not be so super suspicious. :roll:

Heh... haaargh, jibarooTIMMAHR
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 am

Post by RestFermata »

dejkha wrote:
dejkha wrote:dejkha wrote:
Not that I'm suggesting claiming your character is the right thing to do,

Actually, that makes it worse, because you're playing to both sides of the debate before the debate even starts. Looks like you're trying to leave it open for interpretation, which is pretty scummy because then you don't have to take responsibility for anything.
Unvote, Vote: dejkha
. I don't like double-speak. What is your position on name-claiming, dejkha? Tell us clearly, please.

Name-claiming most likely won't work, and might actually hurt the town. In South Park, just about every character has turned antagonist at least once, plus theme games in general just work better when scum have protections against NC, so we should probably assume that's the case here.

I don't think Empking is fishing at this point. If you have a PR (or perhaps plan to stick to a fake PR) it will become painfully obvious anyway as the game goes on. There's no pro-town reason for hiding it. I can't think of many pro-scum reasons to hide it either, except for one remote possibility which would probably get its user into more trouble than it's worth. I nevertheless agree that RBT should plainly admit to being post-restricted.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 am

Post by dejkha »

Spolium wrote:Timmeh? :(
dejkha wrote:
Neither. If I were scum testing the water I'd likely throw down a similar disclaimer, I think. Haargh.
dejkha wrote:Spolium, you hopped on an opportunity to vote very quickly and on something quite minor and I love your reasoning as to why. That reasoning being... "I was all like TIMMEH"
TIMMAAAAA

Actually, the reasoning was a reference to the episode where Jimmy is taking steroids to cheat in the special olympics, Timmy catches him, realises something is up, then
...Jimmeh.

The point was that I saw reason to be suspicious, and I clarified this seperately from the reference explained above. As such, I especially dislike how you've painted said reference as my sole reasoning for the vote in order to justify your own.

As for voting based on something "quite minor", what can I say? If only the majority of D1 cases were built on minor tells, then my vote might not be so super suspicious. :roll:

Heh... haaargh, jibarooTIMMAHR
Maybe I should rephrase what I said. Rather than you voting on something minor, it was... silly, I suppose. I wasn't justifying my reason with yours, only supporting it.

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 am

Post by nonny »

that makes next to no sense dejka. Also I too would like to know your stance on name claiming.

And bringing up the subject is suggesting it. Even if you didn't say "hey guys we should do this!" you did bring up the subject asking "Would there be any harm in saying which character you are?" With the very vague "you" not mentioning who you want to claim. Also you mentioned just because spoilum has an "obvious" PR for timmy that it couldn't harm anything. Where, as I already said, a PR doesn't really mean anything at this point.

You aren't committed to any position, which is very annoying.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 am

Post by nonny »

EBWOP: also I just want to say I'm kind of annoyed deadline is on my birthday cause I probably won't be on that day.
*insert bad joke here*
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:18 am

Post by dejkha »

nonny wrote: And bringing up the subject is suggesting it.
So you're saying if I randomly said, "I don't like butt sex" that means that I'm suggesting we all do it? An odd example, I know, but it gets the point across. I'm sorry, but that was a very wrong statement on your part.

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 am

Post by nonny »

dejkha wrote:
Would there be any harm in saying which character you are?
As far as I know, the effects of each aren't known yet, possibly except for obvious ones like Officer Barbrady or maybe Satan if they're in it. Not that I'm suggesting claiming your character is the right thing to do, but with Spolium repeatedly giving a Timmy reference,
it doesn't seem like it's a big deal..
How is that not suggesting it? Sure you phrase it as a question at first but by the end you say are saying what could it hurt since we have all already assumed what 1 person is. Yet you back track by saying that you aren't saying it's the right thing to do. Nothing you say is solid so that if you are voted or attacked for it, you can say "nah ah cause i put this tiny disclaimer in there"

Now once again what is your actual opinion on nameclaiming?
*insert bad joke here*
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:27 am

Post by dejkha »

nonny wrote: How is that not suggesting it? Sure you phrase it as a question at first but by the end you say are saying what could it hurt since we have all already assumed what 1 person is. Yet you back track by saying that you aren't saying it's the right thing to do. Nothing you say is solid so that if you are voted or attacked for it, you can say "nah ah cause i put this tiny disclaimer in there"
Why would I say anything solid about something when I'm unsure of it? No really, I'd like to know.
nonny wrote:Now once again what is your actual opinion on nameclaiming?
I answered that already in a response to Rest's post, but apparently it didn't go through, as far as I can tell. People answered my question on the matter, so I'm against it.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Dejkha
- oooks to me that he changed his mind when he saw the town against it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 am

Post by nonny »

For one you never said you were unsure of it, asking people's opinions and asking poeple's advice are two separate things. Secondly usually people put their own opinion in when they ask a question like that. Because now it appears you are only against it because everyone else is.

Why did you feel it was important to clarify the situation at that juncture? It's not like we were stuck for conversation yet since the game had only been open what a day?
*insert bad joke here*
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:34 am

Post by dejkha »

nonny wrote:For one you never said you were unsure of it, asking people's opinions and asking poeple's advice are two separate things. Secondly usually people put their own opinion in when they ask a question like that. Because now it appears you are only against it because everyone else is.

Why did you feel it was important to clarify the situation at that juncture? It's not like we were stuck for conversation yet since the game had only been open what a day?
Why would I ask if I had an opinion on it? I'll be honest, I'm getting tired of arguing this, so if people want me lynch for this, then I'll just go ahead and claim now to get everyone of my back sooner, so we can concentrate on something that will get us somewhere.

And depending on if everyone else seems to be as close minded as nonny, I may or may not change my vote to her.

Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Spolium »

dejkha wrote:So you're saying if I randomly said, "I don't like butt sex" that means that I'm suggesting we all do it?
Would there be any harm in all having butt sex? As far as I know, the effects of this aren't known yet, possibly except for obvious ones like sphincter pain or maybe tearing if someone's too tight. Not that I'm suggesting us all having butt sex is the right thing to do, but with Spolium repeatedly offering butt sex, it doesn't seem like it's a big deal...

<3 Timmmeeehhhhyy <3
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:00 am

Post by dejkha »

Is that a yes to my claim? Or is there someone with an ounce of open mindedness in them. If there's anyone like that, I would expect it to be caf, so I'll wait to see what he thinks.

Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Spolium »

dejkha wrote:Is that a yes to my claim?
Timmeh?

You're on 4 votes by my count, that's only L-3. Why are you so eager to get a claim on?

TIMMMMMeh!
dejkha wrote:Or is there someone with an ounce of open mindedness in them. If there's anyone like that, I would expect it to be caf, so I'll wait to see what he thinks.
"
You're ignorant, you're all ignorant!
" (dejkha = Mr. Jefferson?)

Quit whining about people being closed minded, it's a silly defence. "You're misinterpereting me" is an easy stance for scum to take because it turns the argument into a battle over semantics.

Howsabout you do some actual scumhunting instead of buddying up to caf and pointing out everyone else's shortcomings?

TIMMEHARH whooo
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 am

Post by dejkha »

Oh I am scumhunting. And you and nonny really seem to pushing this, so you can bet I suspect you both. You more than her BTW and for more reasons than one. Buuuuut, none of which I'll say now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”