charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 am

Post by charter »

Kyle's Cousin Kyle: Ah-ah-ah-are wooden desks all that are available? I usually prefer the plastic ones because these give me splinters.
Cartman: Ugh, ugh!
Ms. Choksondik: I'm sorry, Kyle. You'll just have to make do. Now let's get back to the lesson.
Kyle's Cousin Kyle: Is it cold in here? I realize we're in the mountains, but do we have to freeze to death?
Ms. Choksondik: Now Kyle, I need you to be quiet. In my class you need to be able to concentrate.
Cartman: Oh!
Ms. Choksondik: Concentration is the key to succeeding in my class.
Cartman: Maybe we'll have to send him to concentration camp. AWGH! Damnit, damnit, damnit!
Kyle: CARTMAN!

Vote Count

dejkha - 2 (Spolium, caf19)
GhostWriter - 1 (Riceballtail)
Riceballtail - 1 (GhostWriter)
Empking - 1 (dejkha)
Xtoxm - 2 (EsoMonty, ZazieR)
caf19 - 1 (fuzzylightning)
EsoMonty - 1 (RestFermata)

Not Voting (3)

Xtoxm
nicoliosgotpolio
Empking

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:55 am

Post by Spolium »

ZazieR wrote:@Spolium
Is that a Post Restriction or not?
Yibbideawwh TIMMAH

Pretty much.

Yarrrgh! TIMMAAAAHHH
EsoMonty
EsoMonty
Goon
EsoMonty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:11 am

Post by EsoMonty »

[b][url=http://www.temple-of-lore.com/community/]Temple of Lore[/url] - Founding Player[/b]
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Spolium »

ScienTIMMAHlogy?

I know we're looking for scum, but they are external scum.

TIMMARGH... haaaagh

unvote, vote: EsoMonty
for attempted distraction

timmeh
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Zaz
- Fishing
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
EsoMonty
EsoMonty
Goon
EsoMonty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 am

Post by EsoMonty »

You shouldn't be using small text spolium. even if it is who you are role claiming.
[b][url=http://www.temple-of-lore.com/community/]Temple of Lore[/url] - Founding Player[/b]
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Well, I thought it was funny. But do be aware that the rules do state to avoid using small text. While I doubt that something like that would be against it, you should probably avoid it, mkay?
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Spolium »

Mmkay :(

TIMMAHAR
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:11 am

Post by caf19 »

Empking wrote:
- Fishing
Was that really fishing? A Timmy post restriction isn't exactly subtle, and I don't see what's wrong with asking about it. Fell free to enlighten me though.

For the record, we also appear to have a Mr. Mackie post restriction in the game. Naturally, such post restrictions have no bearing on the players' likelihood of being town or scum, but we should note them for information purposes anyway.
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:15 am

Post by caf19 »

caf19 wrote:
Empking wrote:
- Fishing
Was that really fishing? A Timmy post restriction isn't exactly subtle, and I don't see what's wrong with asking about it.
Fell
free to enlighten me though.

For the record, we also appear to have a Mr. Mackie post restriction in the game. Naturally, such post restrictions have no bearing on the players' likelihood of being town or scum, but we should note them for information purposes anyway.
EBWOP: feel*
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am

Post by RestFermata »

Hey, I'm really sorry for this. I will have very limited access on Thursday that will last for 10 days. I will probably be able to check the Internet every once in a while and post, but I'm not sure how often, so if it ends up that I need to be replaced this is a heads-up. I hope that I can remain somewhat active, but do what you have to do. I shouldn't have entered this game so close to my vacation time, I suppose, but I just wasn't thinking about the responsibility commitment when I did so--I was just thinking "Ooo, South Park, sign me up!" So if I don't post for too long, I guess I might need to be replaced because I will be out of the country for over a week.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:21 am

Post by charter »

nonny replaces Xtoxm
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 am

Post by nonny »

Hello I are the replacement...hopefully the only one *knock on wood* ^.^

First thing that I notice is the apparent "timmah" PR. Nothing else noticed, but really only skimmed since I need to get ready for my job interview.
*insert bad joke here*
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by dejkha »

Would there be any harm in saying which character you are? As far as I know, the effects of each aren't known yet, possibly except for obvious ones like Officer Barbrady or maybe Satan if they're in it. Not that I'm suggesting claiming your character is the right thing to do, but with Spolium repeatedly giving a Timmy reference, it doesn't seem like it's a big deal...
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by nonny »

Right now I would be against that idea personally. Since we have to order other than random to go in and it could give scum an advantage if there is a skew in roles. Such as satan or sadam hussien being in the game. They could give another name based on what was claimed so far. Right know the only advantage we have is the unknown. While sure we don't know each others status/role/etc niether do the scum.

As far as the PR I don't really put much stake in them either way. It could always be someone just wanting to look like they have a PR, or they started it as a joke and didn't drop it, or it's legit. In any circumstance it doesn't tell us any thing or confirm anything.
*insert bad joke here*
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

I'd rather no one character claim, just because assumptions will be made, whether or not its a truthful claim. Whoever has the actual character will know about the lie, and that could give the mafia wayy too much info.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:25 am

Post by Spolium »

Timmy?
dejkha wrote:Would there be any harm in saying which character you are? As far as I know, the effects of each aren't known yet, possibly except for obvious ones like Officer Barbrady or maybe Satan if they're in it. Not that I'm suggesting claiming your character is the right thing to do, but with Spolium repeatedly giving a Timmy reference, it doesn't seem like it's a big deal...
TIMMAH :x

There's a big difference between a TIMMARGHR post restriction and nameclaiming. Anyone familiar with South Park could probably make viable guesses about roles, though we'd have to wait until a power role flipped to be sure that the connections exist.

TIIIIIIIIIAJIBBARAH
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:26 am

Post by Spolium »

For the record, I do NOT support nameclaiming at this point.

Timmmmmmarajiiiy
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:26 am

Post by caf19 »

I don't see how character claims will help the town at this point. The mod will surely not have made it obvious who's scum just through role names. It'll probably give the anti-town players more info than the town.
EsoMonty
EsoMonty
Goon
EsoMonty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:38 am

Post by EsoMonty »

I have to agree with the assessment provided so far.

unvote
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Spolium »

Tim-Tim-TImmmy

Also, let it be known that dejkha smells slightly scummy:
dejkha wrote:Would there be any harm in saying which character you are?
Testing the water for an early nameclaim, are we?
unvote; vote dejkha

Possible rolefishing, much more so than the question about whether my insistence on typing TIMMAAHRHAHG and such was a post restriction (though that enquiry was also notable in that they could've waited a few posts and figured it out).

TIMMaRGAHG.. HAAAAAAAAA
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

I don't support the character name claims. In the game where it was done in which I played, it lead to a huge mod wifom game. But if you (dejkha) can give a reason why it could be useful, I will think about it. But right now, I say no.

Anyway, Spolium.
If you're wondering why I'm questioning, it's because I've been in games where PR's were faked. And looking at your answer, I'm really questioning it as it isn't a 'yes' answer. When I read 'pretty much', I can't help myself to put 'but...' behind it.
And why did you only vote Dejkha after a few posts?
Ignore the ''R''
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Spolium »

ZazieR wrote:If you're wondering why I'm questioning, it's because I've been in games where PR's were faked. And looking at your answer, I'm really questioning it as it isn't a 'yes' answer. When I read 'pretty much', I can't help myself to put 'but...' behind it.
TimmeghHAAAArgh

To clarify, there's no "but", and the only "restriction" is that I need to say TIMMY a lot, but it needn't take the place of other words or anything. Timarrrgh
ZazieR wrote:And why did you only vote Dejkha after a few posts?
Upon first read, I took it to be an innocent question. Something clicked when I looked back at it, and I was all like TIMMEH? Hrmmmm...
JIMMEH
. Seems worth investigation to me.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:12 am

Post by nonny »

See the problem with a Timmy PR is that Jimmy once made fun of Timmy during the cripple fight episode....and Jimmy can actually talk, which is the only problem I have but that is just over analysis right now.

I have seen fake PR's as well.

It is wierd that dejka, brought something like that up this earlier. We've all played mafia before. We all know that this is way to earlier for a name claim on any level. So I don't know if it's fishing with alternative motives, or just being naive.
*insert bad joke here*
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, I can't see NC working in a game modded by someone who loves NCs.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”