Votecount 4.03
SeeEmpty
(2) Not_Mafia, zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan 
(1) SeeEmpty

Not Voting
(2) CrashTextDummie, Singersigner

With 5 Alive, 3 vote are required to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday, July 10, 2014, at 00:30 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2014-07-14 21:41:05)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@CTD,

i mistook something about the setup. sue me. if you think that has any bearing on my engagement in the game, then wow. like... wow. wow is all i have to say about that if you're not trolling with that entire paragraph. i checked the setup. i overlooked an aspect of it. that's literally all there is to it. seeempty _is_ twisting something that is actually nothing and the fact that you're even entertaining the idea that was actually a slip is lose-all-faith-in-humanity levels of derp. the fact that you agree with scum is hilarious.

what about my play looks like i "just want to make it into tomorrow"? i don't even think there's going to be a tomorrow if seeempty is lynched, but even if by some miracle he's actually town, what good would it do a hypothetical scum-me to play like this?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also looking over that interaction analysis, it reads like you've already decided i'm scum and you're trying to make the evidence fit the theory

you clearly have no idea how to read scum interactions
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ctd wrote:In contrast, he had SeeEmpty as a top town read for practically the whole game, didn't interact at all with him and went out of his way to defend him at a point where he was no where near under the threat of lynch (not that he ever really was until today), and that all looks like buddying a townie who wasn't really problematic in terms of reads
like, you acknowledge he gave seeempty a town read with little real interaction and was quick to diffuse any signs of trouble there............... but you think that's indicative of scum buddying town.

? ? ?
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

I have nothing more to add on zMuffinMan's case.

I don't like the fact that Not_Mafia is being inert for most of today. This is not helpful to town and might give scum more chance to manipulate things. The fact that he is actively posting in other games while ignoring this one concerns me about his absent today.

singersigner's has yet to come up with her top 2 scum picks, which is also most concerning. The fact that there is no alternative scum pick to prepare for the possibility of a mislynch is worrisome.
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 976, zMuffinMan wrote:what about my play looks like i "just want to make it into tomorrow"? i don't even think there's going to be a tomorrow if seeempty is lynched, but even if by some miracle he's actually town, what good would it do a hypothetical scum-me to play like this?
Just for the sake of completeness, who do you think is scum if I'm town?
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 976, zMuffinMan wrote:...what good would it do a hypothetical scum-me to play like this?
This is actually funny.

"What good would it do if scum survive another day?"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:who do you think is scum if I'm town?
the phrasing of this question makes me all the more certain you're scum

i'm not second-guessing myself today
seeempty wrote:"What good would it do if scum survive another day?"
what good would it do? everyone thinks it's between me and you, if i were scum, what use would it be to survive today when i would clearly just be lynched tomorrow (if not vig killed tonight)
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 974, singersigner wrote:I am definitely not great at interpreting things, but think I do a pretty good job at pointing out things I should know mean something, lol. In any case, I felt like having one scum as town/ish and one scum as scum/ish is a pretty standard reads list from scum. That's why I felt gut that SeeEmpty could be scum.
Like I said, we can afford another mislynch. If you're very sure that it is {SeeEmpty - zMuffinMan} scum, and if I'm lynched today, then you can vote zMuffinMan tomorrow and never look back.

The problem is that you're not sure, no idea even, about the state of the game. I'd hope you can seriously consider reading the game in full at least once. I won't blame you if you came up with the same conclusion that I'm scum, but at least you know who to choose if you're wrong.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like you're planning your whole play around this game reaching a tomorrow, which shows you know i'm not scum

posts like 979 are preparation for a tomorrow that you really shouldn't think will be coming if you genuinely think i'm scum like all your posts suggest

(inb4 CTD comes in here and call that town-motivated)
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 982, zMuffinMan wrote:the phrasing of this question makes me all the more certain you're scum

i'm not second-guessing myself today
Scum level confidence.
In post 982, zMuffinMan wrote:what good would it do? everyone thinks it's between me and you, if i were scum, what use would it be to survive today when i would clearly just be lynched tomorrow (if not vig killed tonight)
*IF*
everyone thinks it is between me and you then I'm totally cool. The problem is that is not the case. singersigner and not_mafia still haven't made up their mind yet. You, being the last scum, will definitely want to survive as long as possible, and get the possibility to manipulate the town to your win.

I'm not sure if the vig will actually kill anyone tonight. I'm not even sure if the vig killing someone tonight is a good move, unless he is so confident that he will hit scum. If he fire and missed then it is all on him. A better play is to establish the final lynch target tomorrow, for we know the vig will be killed tonight if we mislynch today.
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 984, zMuffinMan wrote:like you're planning your whole play around this game reaching a tomorrow, which shows you know i'm not scum

posts like 979 are preparation for a tomorrow that you really shouldn't think will be coming if you genuinely think i'm scum like all your posts suggest

(inb4 CTD comes in here and call that town-motivated)
Yes, my whole play around this game reaching a tomorrow, but with
*my*
mislynch. There will be no tomorrow if you're lynched, hence I'm pushing your lynch.

Post # is me trying to get the remaining town to make up their mind on their read. Being L-1 myself and you L-2, I'd definitely want to prepare for the worse.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:Scum level confidence
yes, yes, it's funny how cheeky you think you can be
seeempty wrote:You, being the last scum, will definitely want to survive as long as possible, and get the possibility to manipulate the town to your win.
right. statements like this completely contradict the seeds you're sowing in 979

you sound so confident that i'm scum here, but you write things to undermine the players who are going to be around with you tomorrow, so that you can go back to them and say, "oh, hey, guess it's one of them because of all the scummy stuff they were doing yesterday!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:Post #979 is me trying to get the remaining town to make up their mind on their read.
. . . . .
seeempty wrote:The fact that he is actively posting in other games while ignoring this one concerns me about his absent today.
this is not you trying to get town to make up their mind, it's you laying the groundwork for future suspicion
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:singersigner's has yet to come up with her top 2 scum picks, which is also most concerning. The fact that there is no alternative scum pick to prepare for the possibility of a mislynch is worrisome.
words like "concerning" and "worrisome" are not something you say to someone you want to make up their mind, they're the words of someone again laying the groundwork for future suspicion

you're not playing like you think my lynch will end the game, you're planning ahead
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 989, zMuffinMan wrote:words like "concerning" and "worrisome" are not something you say to someone you want to make up their mind, they're the words of someone again laying the groundwork for future suspicion

you're not playing like you think my lynch will end the game, you're planning ahead
Of course I'm planing ahead. I know I'll probably be lynched today, I know that will be a mislynch, and I'm sure you're scum. I'm concerned and worried that these 2 new joiners will lose the game for town, when now they're showing lack of interest or ignorant to the current state of game. I don't see how that is laying the groundwork for future suspicion.

You on the other hand, is just defending yourself and twisting what I was trying to say.

Not that it matters.

Here's what I think is best:

If
CTD, Not_Mafia and singersigner all agree that it is {SeeEmpty - zMuffinMan} scum
, and you all have a stronger scum read on me, go ahead and lynch me. If it is a mislynch,
make sure your first post tomorrow is a VOTE: zMuffinMan post. No discussion.

This plan only works if your have no doubt at all on the possibility of {SeeEmpty - zMuffinMan} scum. Even there's a slightest doubt, you might give a chance for scum to manipulate your thought after I'm lynched.
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 987, zMuffinMan wrote:you sound so confident that i'm scum here, but you write things to undermine the players who are going to be around with you tomorrow, so that you can go back to them and say, "oh, hey, guess it's one of them because of all the scummy stuff they were doing yesterday!"
You're the one contradicting yourself. I'm so confident that you're scum, that if you're lynched, there will be no tomorrow, so "undermine the players who are going to be around with you tomorrow" will never happen.

I'm preparing for my lynch. If anyone failed to see that, I have nothing else to say.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the simpler solution is to ask CTD to vig me if you were magically town
seeempty wrote:If it is a mislynch
btw, again, this is not what a town player says

poor attempt
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote: so "undermine the players who are going to be around with you tomorrow" will never happen.

I'm preparing for my lynch. If anyone failed to see that, I have nothing else to say.
yes, now you're doing it, after i ruined your attempts at sowing seeds of suspicion elsewhere. it's a valiant effort, i probably would have just given up already if i were in your shoes.

and if you do manage to lynch me today, i'll bet good money you'll be in thread right after the night deadline ends making promises that you're really not scum and it must have been one of the lesser active players all along!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, CTD, even though it's theoretically unsound, if by some miracle seeempty is lynched today and isn't scum, i wouldn't even fault you if you vig killed me. i mean, it would result in a loss and it's disappointing that you're so blind to the fact that i'm town that it's almost painful to read what you write, but i don't really see how it can be anyone but seeempty here so i'm not particularly worried about that situation actually arising.
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 992, zMuffinMan wrote:the simpler solution is to ask CTD to vig me if you were magically town
That would work too if all of Not_Mafia, singersigner and CTD agrees with that. The decision shouldn't be from CTD alone.
In post 992, zMuffinMan wrote:btw, again, this is not what a town player says

poor attempt
Quoting out of context. Not even sure what you're getting at. This is beyond pointless.
In post 993, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, now you're doing it, after i ruined your attempts at sowing seeds of suspicion elsewhere. it's a valiant effort, i probably would have just given up already if i were in your shoes.
The "sowing seeds of suspicion" idea again. I have no more comment on that. I'll just see what other thinks.
In post 993, zMuffinMan wrote:and if you do manage to lynch me today, i'll bet good money you'll be in thread right after the night deadline ends making promises that you're really not scum and it must have been one of the lesser active players all along!
Really not sure what you're trying to get from this. Pointless posts one after another.

If you're lynch today and you're "magically town", I would definitely look at the remaining slots, especially my second top scum pick, singersigner's slot. However I highly doubt that I'd need to, since I'm pretty sure your lynch will win us the game.

From the way you're putting this, it is as if you wouldn't do so if I'm lynch and flip town. The truth is, from what I see, you're planning exactly this. When asked what is your second scum pick you flat out refuse to answer. Yet, your post # never really reads any one as town. You're leaving yourself with options for later.

Hence my plan for my mislynch is not to let you have a chance to further manipulate the town in any way.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:Quoting out of context
no?

if you were town, you wouldn't be saying "
if
i'm a mislynch" - you'd know you were a mislynch

thus a poor attempt
seeempty wrote:If you're lynch today and you're "magically town", I would definitely look at the remaining slots, especially my second top scum pick, singersigner's slot.
right. so what you said in 990 is for if you're lynched, but if i'm lynched, people shouldn't auto-vote you tomorrow and allow you time to look at other slots?

jesus christ you're so obviously scum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

seeempty wrote:You're leaving yourself with options for later
what options am i leaving myself with? i literally said no one makes sense as scum but you

yeah, wow. lots of options for me there.
SeeEmpty
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
SeeEmpty
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by SeeEmpty »

In post 996, zMuffinMan wrote:no?

if you were town, you wouldn't be saying "
if
i'm a mislynch" - you'd know you were a mislynch

thus a poor attempt
Oh my going into English now are we?
In post 990, SeeEmpty wrote:If
CTD, Not_Mafia and singersigner all agree that it is {SeeEmpty - zMuffinMan} scum
, and you all have a stronger scum read on me, go ahead and lynch me.
If I'm scum, town wins.
If it is a mislynch,
make sure your first post tomorrow is a VOTE: zMuffinMan post. No discussion.
You're so desperate that you're nitpicking every small things and calling them scummy. I'm amused by your even poorer attempt.
In post 996, zMuffinMan wrote:right. so what you said in 990 is for if you're lynched, but if i'm lynched, people shouldn't auto-vote you tomorrow and allow you time to look at other slots?

jesus christ you're so obviously scum
I started to doubt if you're even thinking logically.

Why would I propose people to auto vote me? What is the point to give scum the auto win? I know what my alignment is. But if they firmly believe that it is {SeeEmpty - zMuffinMan} scum I see no reason why they wouldn't auto vote me without me telling them to do so.
In post 997, zMuffinMan wrote:what options am i leaving myself with? i literally said no one makes sense as scum but you

yeah, wow. lots of options for me there.
"no one makes sense as scum" ≠ "no one else is scum".

But if I'm not scum? You said nothing about what you will think if I'm not scum. Why? So can fabricate new things as you go.

Endless options there.

Admit it. You're scum and you're going to lose if they follow my proposal. Now I'm just waiting for them to respond on it. Again, I don't mind if I'm the first one to be lynched, and long as you're next.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you call it nitpicking, OK. pointing out the lack of town mindset in the phrasing of your posts could technically be classed as nitpicking, i suppose, but that doesn't make it any less valid.

i am aware you're not proposing people auto-vote you. i was illustrating the contradiction - you're apparently so confident i'm scum that you're willing to say i should be lynched no discussion, but if i do get lynched today, you'll be scrambling to throw suspicion elsewhere; in other words, the proposal you suggested isn't actually a proposal you're willing to follow through with if it goes the other way around

and if nitpicking is such a bad thing or something, then why are you nitpicking my statements?

Return to “Completed Open Games”