Micro 891 - Death List (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

pops is just good at scum and I underestimate her after having already seen her play scum because she feels natural
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

It is weird being the leader in Crown on the Ground and winning

Then being the leader in this game and winning.
But, as scum.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:21 am

Post by MariaR »

Playing behind an alt to call people bad when you didn’t even play well. Along with the fact you don’t have the balls to say it on a main. Pathetic.

Gg pops I didn’t have you as scum. I don’t know how a f3 with you me nymph would’ve gone but I’m sad we didn’t get to see it.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

Me too

I keep trying to get to LyLo with you MariaRawr, I just can't get all the way there somehow
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1, GuyInFreezer wrote: [*]If the deadline is reached before the lynch has reached, the day will end with
No Lynch
, unless mentioned otherwise.
Am I missing something or should Maria not have even been lynched?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Uh technically you are correct, but also you are missing something, lots of something. MariaR was not lynched. The setup description specifies we voted to rearrange the Death List "instead of voting for a lynch". That's why GiF called every death an elimination. The setup description also specifically mentions that if the deadline is reached an elimination occurs at that time
"Well, I..."
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

pops im gonna get you next time when you roll scum! :>
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I hope I never roll scum ever again tho
"Well, I..."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 952, MariaR wrote:Playing behind an alt to call people bad when you didn’t even play well. Along with the fact you don’t have the balls to say it on a main. Pathetic.

Gg pops I didn’t have you as scum. I don’t know how a f3 with you me nymph would’ve gone but I’m sad we didn’t get to see it.
I would of lynched pops. I really didn't want DDL/Azure in LyLo.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 958, Bitmap wrote:
In post 952, MariaR wrote:Playing behind an alt to call people bad when you didn’t even play well. Along with the fact you don’t have the balls to say it on a main. Pathetic.

You played as a secret alt and used meta of me to inform your play while I was unable to do the same.
If you were on your main I'd be less likely to position you to come to LyLo with me in the first place because Magical Girls already indicated you were paranoid about my scumgame.
Really doesn't really put me in the mood to hear about all these ways things could have been different where you could have won the 56% town EV nightless setup if certain things had been different. You were definitely part of the reason D3 didn't finish shuffling anyway.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

I mean aside from the fact that you're just flatly asserting you would have convinced MariaR to vote me in a M/p/N f3 when there's no proof of that
"Well, I..."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 959, popsofctown wrote:

You played as a secret alt and used meta of me to inform your play while I was unable to do the same.
If you were on your main I'd be less likely to position you to come to LyLo with me in the first place because Magical Girls already indicated you were paranoid about my scumgame.
Really doesn't really put me in the mood to hear about all these ways things could have been different where you could have won the 56% town EV nightless setup if certain things had been different. You were definitely part of the reason D3 didn't finish shuffling anyway.
In post 937, Bitmap wrote:I don't even think I played that well this game tbh.
I flat out admit I didn't play well. I never mentioned that I would be able to convince MariaR to vote you in F3. I just said what I would do if we ever came around to that situation. I revealed my main in the end out of respect. I played with an alt because I'm pretty sure everyone would immediately scum read me based on how I played this game if I was on my main.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Bitmap »

Like town bitmap going to D2/D3 being like "MariaR conf town" is asking my slot to get auto lynched.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 961, Bitmap wrote:
In post 959, popsofctown wrote:

In post 937, Bitmap wrote:I don't even think I played that well this game tbh.
I flat out admit I didn't play well. I never mentioned that I would be able to convince MariaR to vote you in F3. I just said what I would do if we ever came around to that situation. I revealed my main in the end out of respect. I played with an alt because I'm pretty sure everyone would immediately scum read me based on how I played this game if I was on my main.
You should have said "I would have voted" instead of "I would have lynched" then, lynched inherently implies you'd get her vote.
Miscommunication
"Well, I..."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'm not really good with words. I speak in computers. Computers have no feelings.

I think Azuresky should just reveal their main. Their attitude and reads were really bad.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:18 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I was azuresky-
In post 366, Azuresky wrote:Also Annie is fucking garbage
NVM azuresky is a trash scumbag Annie hater
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Azuresky did put energy into the game and I appreciate that. There is something to be said for that.

She is being very rude to the other players though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

real talk when I found out Azuresky was an alt I wondered if it could be RC for certain reasons but my first reason for discounting it was "I don't think RC would call Annie fucking garbage, even to keep an alt concealed"
"Well, I..."
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:21 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean even aside from that they're obviously not me but ya
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah there's some other reasons that was just the earliest one in my thought process

Would never townread me on tone

A bunch of posts she made you would never make

I just thought it was kinda funny
"Well, I..."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Bitmap »

Azuresky was clearly not RC because they couldn't control town and just threw pot shots.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah like that too
I'm a horribad althunter I have to use the really lame angles
"Well, I..."
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by volxen »

Nice job deepwolfing Pops!
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
"Well, I..."
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:12 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In retrospect this was townsided af
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”