Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:49 am

Post by Bins »

hmmm quick mobile reads

NM WW
Pasch prob town
Riddleton mafia
Klick/Fuzzy last mafia, probably fuzzy but I need way more from klick

I will look deeper and sort this better when in LYLO.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:34 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

._. can we come to a consensus on who we're lynching today please?
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The riddler
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 952, Not_Mafia wrote:The riddler

Wrong! We're lynching you.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 953, Paschendale wrote:
In post 952, Not_Mafia wrote:The riddler

Wrong! We're lynching you.

Yes, and let's not no lynch.

Klick is probably due for a replacement.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Bins »

Fuzzy, tell me what you need me to do to convince you Not_Mafia is most likely the woof woof.

gtkas
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Klick is being replaced.
You Are Worth It
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 955, Bins wrote:Fuzzy, tell me what you need me to do to convince you Not_Mafia is most likely the woof woof.

I just can't see NM as werewolf, but you guys are probably right...I don't know what to think.
If all else fails, we can lynch NM today and the rest will be in towns hands tomorrow.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Aegor has replaced Klick.

Deadline has been extended to Sunday Evening which is (expired on 2014-09-08 01:12:40) from now. If no majority is reached, a no lynch will take place.
You Are Worth It
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Aegor »

wazzup
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Aegor, bud, you have 1 day to do what your slot hasn't done in the past 6. Please don't let us down.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 38, Bins wrote:Past your bedtime, tsktsk.

Both of you aren't making sense much sense at all. Sns' vote 'cause selfvote was bad. Reinoe's vote in response to that was bad.
So if it's any consolation to you, I like reinoe's vote less.

The flashwagon point doesn't make sense. If I understand correctly (I'll try and translate what sns was saying)... wagons don't usually work like that from a scum's perspective. For example, if you have two votes on you, and mafia hops onto the wagon, werewolf is going to be more likely to hop onto the people who hopped onto the wagon rather than you (I think this was what Sns was trying to say, but I'm not sure, he didn't really make sense in that post). That might not make sense, I'm tired, forgive me. In any case, no matter how the wagon would have played out, I don't think the flashwagon fear should have actually been mentioned. The five scum aren't going to all opportunistically wagon that.

And the fact he didn't mention town for those sentences means nothing whatsoever. He wasn't talking about town... that's why...

And other than that, he didn't look scummy in the first place for voting you that way. :shifty:

In post 48, Bins wrote:really fast post cause i'm late

Okay, I was kind of confused. I've also never exactly experienced a flashwagon before, so I was more trying to understand the likeliness.

And I understand the perspective thing now. I don't think it's a strong point, but I get what you're saying and it clicks.

Also. Wait. Hold up. So I understand. Couldn't that also be said about bjc's vote?

In post 79, Bins wrote:don't tell me what to do, reinoe.

VOTE: sns

really? i was waiting for a better defence than that -- not "go meta me." that makes you look worse.
meh, i probably will but i don't have time right now. so take this vote because i expected more.

In post 253, Bins wrote:VOTE: bulge

That's not how you should be reacting to ONE vote on you.

In post 274, Bins wrote:Your points against me don't even make sense. At least with Wicked I could see where he was coming from and I could respond with points. But how was "posting with clarity" scummy? And I don't see the problem with my vote on Bulge.

I definitely think Bulge is scum but he can be lynched tomorrow.

VOTE: Pasch

In post 302, fuzzybutternut wrote:^That never has and never will make someone scum. Useless town =/= scum. Doesnt mean they shouldn't be lynched, but we should take out scum before we worry about useless town.

In post 304, fuzzybutternut wrote:Guise, please stahp. :(

The town v town arguments get us nowhere.

In post 312, Desperado wrote:
unvote
vote: the bulge

the composition of that paschendale wagon is absolutely awful

In post 456, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 455, reinoe wrote:that's a scum replace out.

Replacing out isn't scummy. He claimed V/LA and then posted saying he was replacing out because he wasn't going to be able to post much. If anything, that's town.

In post 490, Bins wrote:I'll be online until the lynch.

I'll switch my vote if I have to, chances are more than one of {Titus, Splash, Pasch, Bulge} are scum so I'll definitely try my hardest to prevent the no lynch.

I strongly prefer Pasch. Titus and Splash are probably a tie for second. Then Bulge because I don't think the lynch on him is happening.

In post 502, Bins wrote:Welp. This sucks. To address your question, Titus, I don't really scumread Splash or you at all. Your slot definitely more than Splash's, but I wish I could have given you a chance to actually play the game.

If you're online, any chance you're going to claim Seer? Because I have pretty big intent to hammer.

I might not wake up in time to deliver it. So, I'll do so tonight before I sleep. Which could be very soon.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Aegor »

Whoops. I was collecting scummy posts and accidentally pressed Submit instead of Reply.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Bins »

Great.

gtkas
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Paschendale »

Bins does look scummy early on, Aegor, but it's faded over time and she's definitely not the scummiest looking right now.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Bins »

I hate using this as a quick defence, especially since you haven't said anything yet. But this was the second game I actually joined on this site. I have now played 8 games in between. My reluctancy to vote, how easily I was pressured to sheep, etc were due to how new I was w/ the game. I was a pretty scared townie.

gtkas
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 964, Paschendale wrote:Bins does look scummy early on, Aegor, but it's faded over time and she's definitely not the scummiest looking right now.

I will make that determination for myself.

All I see from Day 1 is sheeping and leaping from wagon to wagon. Perhaps subsequent days have produced less scummy content.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 544, Paschendale wrote:Looking at the votes that weren't on Titus, Fuzzy's is the most suspect. SNS is a townread for me, as is Desperado, though a weaker one. Titus already flipped. It does seem very unlikely that Titus was bussed, based on the multiball setup, so looking for his teammate off his wagon seems quite reasonable. It could also be the BJC/Unsight slot. Unsight will need to work very hard to rehabilitate that slot.

Also, because missing important setup details is apparently my thing lately, I just noticed that the mafia sample PM does not include a factional kill. So it is not, in fact, noteworthy that there was only one kill. We know that there should only have been one.

The question is, is it better strategy to pursue the werewolves first, or the mafia first? On the one hand, werewolves have a kill, on the other, we have a seer to track them down.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards werewolves.

VOTE: Bulge

In post 606, Not_Mafia wrote:The wolves mafia hunt in this most nights anyway depending on the numbers, that's nothing revolutionary. And leaving mafia in the game for the sake of it leads to murky endgame situations where we have to lynch a particular faction or lose.

Wolf lynch is still optimal today though, and this is our best candidate, would be too much wifom moving forward regardless.

VOTE: The Bulge

L-1

In post 620, Paschendale wrote:It's so cute when they accuse me of being scum simply because I'm being mean to them. Keep one thing in mind, mafia will likely have a much harder time winning without WWs around doing night kills, and I was one of the first to push this game in the WW-killing direction. My play is wholly inconsistent with what mafia's priorities ought to be.

I would be very surprised if Bulge does not flip WW. If he doesn't, then Bins almost certainly will. I stand by my conclusions from the beginning of the day. I think they're spot on. The BJC/Unsight slot is probably mafia. That would explain BJC's play and the attempts to frame me. Unsight's persistence looks like a deliberate attempt to push an incorrect read, rather than an honest mistake.

In post 647, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll let Unsight respond but that case isn't as impressive as it seems to look to others and is largely window dressing, and Wicked's personal opinion of the "fake crumb" is largely meaningless when it's obvious a significant enough portion of the town are going to get hung up on it and why more people don't seem to be aware of why us extending out a lynch centered on someone crumbing our only PR is bad is beyond me.

If Bulge flips town it removes any future wifom of that crumb and hopefully redirects wolves kill to Fuzzy, but that possibility is dwindling more and more the longer this goes on and more of us figure out who the seer is. This lynch should have gone through 2-3 pages ago.

In post 844, fuzzybutternut wrote:Alright, so, despite inherent WIFOM, I've been looking at Klick (shaded) as possible WW, but I haven't really found anything from the slot that really speaks WW to me. The way Desperado tunneled on the slot right around his death is odd and I can't really make anything out of it. Could Klick be WW, I see no reason to rule that out.

Riddletons latest post kind of worries me a bit. Lynching someone other than WW today gives them another NK, meaning tomorrow it would be a 1v1v2, assuming we lynched mafia today and they didn't kill the other tonight. I'd feel a hell of a lot safer going into tomorrow knowing there are no more WWs and that town have the advantage.

Bins is probably town based on Days 2-4 posting.

VOTE: fuzzy

Someone explain to me why this has not happened already.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Aegor »

Will review NM.
M A S Q U E R A D E
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:07 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

...are you stupid?

"I'm going to die tonight anyway"

There's no point in wasting a lynch on me.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:12 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'm going to a party tonight (my cousin is turning 22, I'll probs be drunk), so I won't really be around much.

Seriously, be smart about this. I don't give two shits if you think I'm scum or not. I'm
guaranteed
not Werewolf, meaning SOMEONE out there can still kill something. If we lynch WW today, you can lynch me tomorrow for all I care, but I'm not the correct lynch today.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Aegor »

Why do you think that you are going to die tonight?

Or, more specifically, why would you think that your being cleared by Wicked means you will die tonight? Am I missing game-breaking info here?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Aegor. He'salive because we've been wolf hunting
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 970, fuzzybutternut wrote:Seriously, be smart about this. I don't give two shits if you think I'm scum or not. I'm guaranteed not Werewolf, meaning SOMEONE out there can still kill something. If we lynch WW today, you can lynch me tomorrow for all I care, but I'm not the correct lynch today.

I really do not care about nightkills at all. As long as they do not end the game, they are just ways to reduce the lynchpool the next day. I am fine with that. And if I lynch a mafioso today, then the remaining WW becomes an ally trying to get rid of the last mafioso.

And I am confused: will you die tonight or get lynched tomorrow?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Bins »

If we don't lynch WW, a nightkill might end the game.

gtkas

Return to “Completed Open Games”