singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 am

Post by singersigner »

Do you really want to argue your "towniness" to make a loaded-point?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:54 am

Post by singersigner »

Fate, who are your top scum reads, and what do you think about my case on MasterSpy? Do I need to give you a tl; dr version, or did you actually decide to read it, unlike your sheepie buddy Gandalf.

I like tomatoes.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Sevei, can you be clear about EXACTLY what you do? You're being vague.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Fate »

Sevei wrote:I just wanted to be
absolutely
certain about the answers to my questions.

In the midst of all the bickering and fingerpointing, there is a low hiss. You all look over and see a wispy fog surrounding the pedestal upon which the One Ring is resting, and a low voice fills your ears. After your initial shock upon learning the Ring is female, you hear...

On N1, Quadz used his power to watch Edge; this everyone knows. However, his secret superpower which he did NOT reveal in the thread was that of roleblocker. He was able to choose one player to watch AND block.
He wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to block one of his scum-reads or to watch one of his town-reads, but in the end, he decided there would be
more benefit in watching a town-read and seeing who visited that night.

So, on N1, Edge was watched AND roleblocked by Quadz, who was most definitely Town.

Therefore, either a) another town blocker stopped the kill; b) there was no kill; or c) Quadz blocked the kill.

The Precious has spoken.

*Flavor was not written by the mod!
Ok Sevei needs to clarify shit RIGHT QUICK, because the BOLDED implies he gets to speak with the imbued at night.

VV's actions don't match up at ALL with being neighbored with Sevei last night. His LOLVOTEFATE (being fucking stupid as to think I would send in a kill as scum anyway) reaction ALSO shows that Sevei was not neigbhorized with him last night.

SO WHATS THIS TEAPARTY UP TO.

I also, repeat, that VV does not get the ring until he agrees 100% to who he is protecting so he will be accountable.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Fate »

singersigner wrote:Do you really want to argue your "towniness" to make a loaded-point?
No, I want to argue that AFTER your "FATESCUMBUSORZ" case went over like a pregnant pole-vaulter, you dropped it for some bullshit OMGUS case against MasterSpy, that NO, I haven't had time to read nor care.

I ALSO want to argue that the fate-scum droppage read makes no sense given Sevei's RECENT INFO and your lack of comment on all things considered is horrible.

I was just biased from MoCo on how dumB SStown can be, but this game she's pushed that envelope and is just spouting scum BS.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX, my tinfoil says that SEVEI/VV is the ACTUAL Hailmary lynch-case on me and this whole fakeclaim is elaborate and bullshit to get me lynched so that I can't abuse VV's fakeclaim anymore.

Especially given the OBVIOUS LIE that Sevei "neighborizes" the ring bearer (one being quadz, dead, the other one being VVscumbuddy who FUCKED UP and didn't pretend to have been neighbored with Sevei last night as he should have to support his buddy's fakeclaim)

But as I said,
Tinfoil.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 am

Post by singersigner »

Fate wrote:I also, repeat, that VV does not get the ring until he agrees 100% to who he is protecting so he will be accountable.
Just like you made him accountable yesterday? You dumb fuck.

I like tomatoes.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Sevei »

1. I have NO powers. None. Aside from being the ring, I am simply made a non-alignment confirmed neighbor at night. This is why I said a long time ago that I didn't want to be imbued "yet."

2. Neither VV nor Quadz knew who I was when we were talking unless they figured it out on their own. I signed into the QT as "The Precious." And I assume neither VV nor Quadz revealed the presence of the ring in the game because it's obviously a surprise mechanic.

3. I didn't TELL VV about Quadz's information during N2 because I wasn't completely sure of Quadz OR VV's alignment. Also, FATE, you gave out your magic list of you, Gandalf, and AGM, and then you started making a case on Quadz during Twilight. I had the thought you were trying to cover him with a modicum of protection as well, and you were thinking that if scum believed you found Quadz scummy enough, they would leave him alone.

My scum reads last night were SpyreX and MasterSpy, meaning from my viewpoint the only player left who hadn't been either protected or been labeled suspicious was...me. I didn't tell VV to protect me, I actually pretty much wrote exactly what is in this paragraph, only I said "SS and Sevei" were the only two left with no sort of covering if both the Spys were scum. I didn't know what he would choose to do, and until he revealed his list in the thread, I wasn't sure whom he would protect.

Neither did I tell Quadz what to do. He was debating using his ability to roleblock Hohum, who was his top scum read, or to watch Edge, who was his top town read, and in the end decided it was better to try to watch town with no claimed superpower in hopes that he would be able to narrow down scum suspects.

4. I'm not dancing around anything. I shared the information I have about the roleblock based on the fact that you were the only one I KNOW for a FACT was roleblocked on N1. I asked multiple times for clarification about N1 eventualities and basically the conversation was this:
Sevei wrote:3. Don't discount the idea of a town RB so quickly; however, I think that the most likely happening is that scum also targeted Katy;
Gandalf wrote:@Sevei: No, scum could not have also targeted Katy. Did you read the mod's response to that?
gandalf5166 wrote:Also, if there IS a town RB, he needs to claim, because he targeted scum N1.
Sevei wrote:Gandalf: I went back and looked but can't find where that was addressed atm. I need to be 100% positive that this has been mod-confirmed before I can say more.
Fate wrote:Check the votecouunt FOO. DOUBLE KILL EQUAL DOUBLE THE FLAVOR
Sevei wrote:Is there any reason to believe that more than two people visited Edge that night?
Fate wrote:OH HAI SWEVEEUVEUAU
Fate wrote:ITS BEEN 100% CLARIFIED. NOW SAY MORE OR YOU GET YOUR NAME ON THE DEATHLIST.
On D2 there was more discussion like this, but I explained in my last post my reasoning on that.

5. I didn't vote Fate because there is still the possibility that he was the target of the kill himself, even with yesterday's insistence that there were only two people who could have visited him, and I want to discuss that possibility. I also felt like it was time to share all of this information because the posting so far on D3 has left a lot to be desired in the way of actually getting anything done. D2 ended long before it could have, and today has been a train wreck, so yeah, it's time for some real discussion.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Fate »

Today is today, not yesterday. I believed VV as town yesterday, but he strategically lurked to avoid posting after plans were put in motion to give himself lee-way.

But I suppose you can respond to only one line, and go down in flames with this lynch of justice.

You're dead SS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Fate »

Sevei, thats all fine and good, but
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU AND VV TALK ABOUT LAST NIGHT
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am

Post by singersigner »

Fate wrote:
VOTE: MASTERSPY
Fate wrote:
Vote: Spyrex
Can you keep with this good posting shit?
Seriously.
If you run this game, and you are truly town, you will ruin yourself and the rest of us if you can't think rationally for once.

CONNECT. THE GAWDDAMN. DOTS.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 am

Post by singersigner »

And Fate, read the gawddamn thread. MasterSpy only voted for me AFTER I was like, oh look, this is why he's scum. It's just unfortunate that he's getting away with doing it before I actually got my case up.

You dumbfucktown, you.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Fate »

Who says I'm town though? I thought I was scum?

You're the lynch today. Not SpyreX, CERTAINLY not MasterSpy, the rest are crucial to my MasterPlan.

I'm guaranteed to live another three nights, or until VV drops this scum gambit and kills me and tries to backpedal his way out of it with "I didn protect fate cuzz cuzz!! CUZ!!" and gets lynched.

I have plenty of time to connect the dots.

I'm the one that caught Plumscum D1, so don't give me this "YOULL RUIN US ALL" fearmongering bullshit.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Sevei »

Well, I was role-playing a little bit and offered to make him the king of everything and all that jazz, and then in all seriousness, we discussed who we thought was scum, and basically I said what was in my point three of my last post, which are about the only useful thoughts I had on his role.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Fate »

singersigner wrote:
Fate wrote:This makes SS laughably bad at reading Quadz, and I suspect their relationship will fall apart after this game.
Andrius wrote:
quadz08, The Dark Marshal (Voyeur for Mordor), Shot In-between the Eyes N2!
I dare you to insult my knowledge of my fiance one more time.

And wow. You're bad scum.

Quadz said he saw more than one person target you N1. I'm gunna take a gander and say that you weren't targeted for a kill. Nor were you in threat of dying. Considering there was only one kill that night, made by a vig. Marshal implies some sort of cop ability, but watcher was only
part
of his ability with his superpower...

VV, you're either stupid town or stupid scum. I can't believe that with your imbuing power, you didn't protect the person who's given us the most information so far, and was pretty much confirmed town with Gandalf. Way to fucking waste your night action.

Fate, you had fucking ridiculous grounds for bussing Plum, but it worked, and now you have this "cleared town" nonsense about you.

VOTE: Fate

Gandalf, you know I'm right so help me god, don't cling to your besty best now.
singersigner wrote:And Fate, read the gawddamn thread. MasterSpy only voted for me AFTER I was like, oh look, this is why he's scum. It's just unfortunate that he's getting away with doing it before I actually got my case up.

You dumbfucktown, you.
Keep up with the insults, I think they're working.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Fate »

Sevei wrote:Well, I was role-playing a little bit and offered to make him the king of everything and all that jazz, and then in all seriousness, we discussed who we thought was scum, and basically I said what was in my point three of my last post, which are about the only useful thoughts I had on his role.
WRONG ANSWER.

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YUO DISCUSS WITH HIM WHO TO BODYGUARD?

AKA

"QUADZ AHD A ROLEBLOCK TO. SINCE HOHUM FLIPPED TOWN HE EXPLAINS THE NOKILL. KEEP HIM ALIVEEEEEEEEEE"

WHAT.
THE.

FUCK.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

This seems like an easy problem to solve. We imbue someone that we're SURE is town(sadly, the only person I can think of is me, but whatever) and then if Sevei neighbors with them, she's town and fate is scum. That said:

FATE YOU FUCKER BETRAYED ME

I WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOURE SCUM
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Sevei »

READ MY POINT THREE FATE. IT'S ABOUT WHO TO BODYGUARD.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 am

Post by singersigner »

Fate wrote:Keep up with the insults, I think they're working.
My vote for you did.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Fate »

Are you fucking high gandalf?

You think I"M SCUM?

Jesus hell. Its not like there arent a MILLIONZ other things that could explain the lack of a kill N1, aka your PROTECT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Fate »

singersigner wrote:
Fate wrote:Keep up with the insults, I think they're working.
My vote for you did.
Did confirm yourself as a liability to this town that hilariously even DARES to call me dumbfuck town?

Yeah.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 am

Post by singersigner »

One thing I can't figure out is how dumbasfucktown is trying to pass off something I did as "scummy" when he did the EXACT same thing...

:roll:

Preview Edit: Can you rewrite that sentence to actually make sense grammatically or something?

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Fate »

I already showed how your vote on me and subsequent unvote with no reasoning or explanation is just obvious "guess they won't go for a Fate mislynch"

Also you're playing to your scum meta of being a [REDACTED] in spades. I asked you to catchup last time you were scum and all you gave me was this backtalk.

So yeah, you're dead. You can even full claim if you want to make me chuckle.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 am

Post by singersigner »

I didn't vote and unvote for no reason. I had every reason to vote you for the lack of kill, and every reason to unvote you and vote someone else who's had more damning actions. Does that sound at all familiar? I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT MY CASE AGAINST MASTERSPY...(just watch them come back here and laugh it off because "Fate doesn't believe it so we're in the clear")

You expected me to catch up in a 40-page game and then give you a post just because "you said so"? Fuck that shit.

Actually, I won't claim until AGM gets in here and fucking tells me what I want to know.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 am

Post by singersigner »

Man, at least RC and I agreed on SOMETHING...

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”