Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Process of elimination? She was the only one left to claim if I remember correctly.

Cass, the reason that I am refusing to consider your logic is that it is formulated on the foundation of SpyreX and myself being scum. Not formulated based on evidence then coming to that conclusion.

Also, I am going to spell this out once and for all.
Cass is only a confirmed mason, not confirmed pro-town
. I can't say why Cass is taking this as a reason to go insane.

Vote count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch before deadline)
(4) donkeyz12212 –SpyreX, Jebus, Lord Gurgi, Porkens
(2) Jebus – donkeyz12212, Cass
(1) raider8169 – farside22

Not voting:
cerebus3, raider8169, Septia

Deadline:
Saturday 9 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Process of elimination? She was the only one left to claim if I remember correctly.

Cass, the reason that I am refusing to consider your logic is that it is formulated on the foundation of SpyreX and myself being scum. Not formulated based on evidence then coming to that conclusion.

Also, I am going to spell this out once and for all.
Cass is only a confirmed mason, not confirmed pro-town
. I can't say why Cass is taking this as a reason to go insane.
What about my plan to have donkey watch me as I investigate someone. If I end up dead and he doesn't know why he should be lynched at that point. I believe him mostly because he knew what Cass was going to say she was before she said it. I dont' think scum would be that well organized.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Cass »

@Farside: nothing wrong with that. I could certainly be wrong.

But nobody has explained yet why my theory is
insane
. It follows a clear line of logic, and no impossible assumptions. Just tell me then which assumptions make no sense. (Not counting 'the fact that I'm scum'.)

And don't ask for 'evidence'. How the hell would I have evidence? Do you have evidence that Donkey is scum?

@Gurgi: what about the baseline: lynch Jebus? Gives you and Spyrex a chance to get confirmed.

@Spyrex: do you think it's possible Gurgi is a scum copycat? He claimed after you, after all, and has no breadcrumbing evidence.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:@Farside: nothing wrong with that. I could certainly be wrong.

But nobody has explained yet why my theory is
insane
. It follows a clear line of logic, and no impossible assumptions. Just tell me then which assumptions make no sense. (Not counting 'the fact that I'm scum'.)

And don't ask for 'evidence'. How the hell would I have evidence? Do you have evidence that Donkey is scum?

@Gurgi: what about the baseline: lynch Jebus? Gives you and Spyrex a chance to get confirmed.

@Spyrex: do you think it's possible Gurgi is a scum copycat? He claimed after you, after all, and has no breadcrumbing evidence.
I think my problem is I don't want to believe all scum is the black wolf. I think the scum might have had one wolf in sheeps clothing, but for the scum to have more then one black wolf would depress me to no end.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Farside - my watch ability is gone.

I can track you.

Would that mean, if you are cop, and I track you, I would know who you investigated?

I don't really understand tracker but I assume that is what it does?
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Cass »

Yes, I think that's what Tracker does. Sounds like a decent plan.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:56 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Sigh Cass, do YOU have any bread crumbing evidence? Yeah, not having it makes no difference. Also, your entire prediction earlier is buckets of WIFOM, and by saying it all you're doing is helping scum.

Yes, I DO have evidence, the guy keeps getting new powers. "I'm a JOAT, oh by the way I'm bulletproof, oh by the way I can roleblock, oh by the way there are penalties when I claim, oh by the way I'm alpha wolf, oh by the way I dunno where the penalties have gone."

Where are these mythical penalties donkey? And why is there only a penalty when you specifically claim it, not when you obviously go around it to say what you are?

Cass, I can't point out where your logic goes wrong, because there isn't any to begin with, you accuse us of being scum because you don't buy our claim, and yet on the next page you accuse me of lying because SpyreX was bread crumbing and I wasn't. That's a blatant conflict.

Consider this from the mod's perspective, do you tell the masons that there are two other town roles? Why not after all, the only downside is the possibility of
4 connected, confirmed, pro-town roles.
Can you come up with a single feasible reason that you would be told of the existence of the She-wolf(s)?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:56 am

Post by cerebus3 »

That plan is really easy to derail with no protection role.

if farside dies, there is no one to back up donkeyz claim of who she targeted.
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:59 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Sigh Cass, do YOU have any bread crumbing evidence? Yeah, not having it makes no difference. Also, your entire prediction earlier is buckets of WIFOM, and by saying it all you're doing is helping scum.

Yes, I DO have evidence, the guy keeps getting new powers. "I'm a JOAT, oh by the way I'm bulletproof, oh by the way I can roleblock, oh by the way there are penalties when I claim, oh by the way I'm alpha wolf, oh by the way I dunno where the penalties have gone."

Where are these mythical penalties donkey? And why is there only a penalty when you specifically claim it, not when you obviously go around it to say what you are?

Cass, I can't point out where your logic goes wrong, because there isn't any to begin with, you accuse us of being scum because you don't buy our claim, and yet on the next page you accuse me of lying because SpyreX was bread crumbing and I wasn't. That's a blatant conflict.

Consider this from the mod's perspective, do you tell the masons that there are two other town roles? Why not after all, the only downside is the possibility of
4 connected, confirmed, pro-town roles.
Can you come up with a single feasible reason that you would be told of the existence of the She-wolf(s)?
That is good evidence that your roles are over the top actually. one mason claims, the other mason confirms, the two she-wolfs know that they are telling the truth and confirm THEM, and then we have 4 confirmed townies.

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Cass »

@Gurgi: yes, actually I left a pretty strong hint, reread my posts please. Also, I'm basically a vanilla townie now, just trying to get the town through this. It is confusing, so I'm going with what makes the most sense to me and carries the smallest risk. Any issues with that? Do you think Jebus' claim is true?
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Cass »

@Porkens: four confirmed townies, in that case, who can all be killed in only two hits. So I'm not sure that's conclusive evidence. The drawbacks seem as big as the pros. (Disclaimer: This speculation does not mean I accept the claims.)
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:06 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Points for avoiding all my other questions Cass.

Cerebus: The thing is that if me and SpyreX had kicked it first, then one of those two would have died also, the way it is, there's only a 50% of Cass dying if the scum kills one of SpyreX and myself (Assuming that all claims are true). However given Cass' wonderful prediction, there is a chance that the scum will do something else to cause chaos.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Donkey you stated this:
donkeyz12212 wrote:My tracking ability is gone, as well as my rolecop ability.

The only thing I have left is my Watch ability.

And my 1x bulletproof vest.
Then said you tracked Cerebus. Now I really think you are making things up at this point if you can't keep your story straight.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

farside22 wrote:Donkey you stated this:
donkeyz12212 wrote:My tracking ability is gone, as well as my rolecop ability.

The only thing I have left is my Watch ability.

And my 1x bulletproof vest.
Then said you tracked Cerebus. Now I really think you are making things up at this point if you can't keep your story straight.
Is this proof Cass? Or is he just 'confused' so that he can't keep his story straight?
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 am

Post by cerebus3 »

I am fine with a donkeyz lynch. I think I speculated earlier that if donkeyz is town then SpyreX, Lord gurgi, and Jebus have to be scum.

vote donkeyz

cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 am

Post by cerebus3 »

EBWOP:
vote: donkeyz

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Okay how about this.

Cass - You are the Mason cub . Grimmy was either your partner or something.

Raider - you are telling the truth. Don't ask me why, because I know.

I am not going to claim. If I do, it means consequences for the town. That's what the rules depict.

I watched Cerebus the first night. Nothing happened.

I get to track someone tonight.

Porkens' close vote make it seem like he is town.

I can clear Raider, Cass, Porkens as a result.
He also said this and I called him out because I had sniffed/ checked Cerebus N1 and he should have seen that. He then clarified it was N2.
My problem with Donkey is that his story keeps changing.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:19 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Farside - Countless times I have made mistakes in confusing "track" and "watch". If you look at my posts I try to correct myself so many times.

I CAN TRACK TONIGHT, not watch. I used watch on Cerebus N2.

Let me find the posts that indicated me repeating this several times. i just make mistake of switching the two up
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You've also confused the nights in which these things occur. That many mistakes is not pure confusion.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:22 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

LG can't be scum. If he is then farside is scum as well since Farside said that LG is human cuz farside investigated him.

Cerebus - what benefit would you get from lynching me before I get to Track Farside.

Someone brought up the fact that farside has no protection that is true. But if farside hits scum, and I can verify that, then I am lynched next and it is revealed I am Alpha wolf, then you guys can take my word that I verified what farside said.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:23 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

She said I was not human. And that logic is easily derailed by any number of factors, including you being non-human scum.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:25 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Btw, this game is so stressful when you're under interrogation and you, yourself, knows that you're telling the truth lol.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:She said I was not human. And that logic is easily derailed by any number of factors, including you being non-human scum.
Jerbus says he has the same ability as Donkey right. Well then Donkey should track Jerbus, Jerbus (who claimed he hasn't used his ability) should watch me and I will investigate x player.
All we need is Jerbus to confirm all this.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Is that supposed to make me think you're town? It's not like YOU HAVE TO RESPOND THIS SECOND BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU'RE THERE. You can think things through and try not to make so many mistakes.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:28 am

Post by cerebus3 »

The plan has no merit. Farside would just die tonight, and even if you tell the truth about who farside investigated, you don't know her result.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”