-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 924, davesaz wrote:
In post 903, -Grey- wrote: is the TL; DR of my case.
I see your case, but reading bang's iso with no preset alignment and making no assumptions about
correctness
, it looks reasonably towny to me.
I'm willing to go back to the "red flags" in context to see if a scum motivation is more apparent in that light.
Dude, he straight up admitted playing to his scum playstyle, lol.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 922, Spade_Ace wrote:I think scum's agenda is this.
Push for a lynch on grey on the pretext of it being favourable for town. Get him converted to town. Kill him at nighy. Push for a mislynch on spade the next day. This should be easier the next day with grey dead.
What are you saying, mate? Right now Grey is a scum. For scum, pushing for his lynch and then killing him is like wasting 2 possible opportunities of taking down townies. Instead preventing his lynch (what you are doing now, keeps their numbers high and also gives them chance to take down 2 townies. My guess is scum will keep Grey from getting lynched for as long as possible. When they cant prevent it, they will kill him next night OR when the numbers are about to reach equivalent of LyLo next day, they will kill him previous night.
In post 922, Spade_Ace wrote: @bang if you can clearly explain how exactly a grey lynch is beneficial for town, am willing to support it.
As above Plus-
From night 1 result, I feel there is only 1 killing faction or max 2 if a kill failed or a faction has only one or no kill. We dont know the number of scum. They know. So its better to convert Grey as early as possible. Who knows when town number will come down to their numbers?
In post 922, Spade_Ace wrote: Else i think it is best one of us gets lynched today. Thw flips would help town.
I am almost certain you are anti town the way you are preventing Grey lynch, trying to build my wagon even when i m V/LA.

Pedit: Grey, i m still thinking you are a blinded self complacent townie happy with your shitty reads on me. Dont push me to thinking you r not.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 926, bangthemafia wrote:Dont push me to thinking you r not.
You were doing SO WELL with your post until the little threat at the end.

I don't respond well to threats.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:32 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 917, -Grey- wrote:You still haven't addressed my case.
For that you need to be considerate and sensitive enough to realize i m still in V/LA. But forget it. Whats your case? The #841? Will try to respond to it tomorrow. But just mark my words. Be prepared to eat your words and the inflated ego oozing from your signature with it once I flip. For someone who knows this game better than me, you are just not ready to see the point.
In post 918, -Grey- wrote:
In post 916, bangthemafia wrote:And by the way scum defended me, I feel he is a townie too.
I don't even know wtf you're saying here.
It was a typo. I meant-
And by the way NM defended me, I feel he is a townie too. Same is true for daves now and alban.

Still I have to find time in next 2-3 days to ISO each one and decide whom I am gonna vote.

My plan is- scummiest player > Grey > Spade. Only problem is right now Spade is scummiest for me!

@ Mod,

1. Does saulus get converted to townie even on a night kill? Or is it only lynch?

2. Is it compsory to play by one's CURRENT wincon? If yes, hows Grey offering him for a lynch?

Guys, if mod's response to Q 2 is "its recommended but not compulsory" (I expect this answer else how is he allowing a saulus with scum wincon to offer himself for town conversion), I have a plan. If others also find Spade suspicious, why cant someone of us who has a night action (I dont have any, else I would hav definitely done this) target Spade. If they turn cult, they can reveal this to town since they were originally townie, i assume their loyalty will be with town. If nothing happens to them, we know Spade is a fakeclaiming scum. What do you guys say, please opine.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:34 am

Post by bangthemafia »

EBWOP-
In post 928, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 917, -Grey- wrote:You still haven't addressed my case.
For that you need to be considerate and sensitive enough to realize i m still in V/LA. But forget it. Whats your case? The #841? Will try to respond to it tomorrow. But just mark my words. Be prepared to eat your words and the inflated ego oozing from your signature with it once I flip. For someone who knows this game better than me, you are just not ready to see the point.
In post 918, -Grey- wrote:
In post 916, bangthemafia wrote:And by the way scum defended me, I feel he is a townie too.
I don't even know wtf you're saying here.
It was a typo. I meant-
And by the way NM defended me, I feel he is a townie too. Same is true for daves now and alban.

Still I have to find time in next 2-3 days to ISO each one and decide whom I am gonna vote.

My plan is- scummiest player > Grey > Spade. Only problem is right now Spade is scummiest for me!

@ Mod,

1. Does saulus get converted to townie even on a night kill? Or is it only lynch?

2. Is it compsory to play by one's CURRENT wincon? If yes, hows Grey offering him for a lynch?

Guys, if mod's response to Q 2 is "its recommended but not compulsory" (I expect this answer else how is he allowing a saulus with scum wincon to offer himself for town conversion), I have a plan. If others also find Spade suspicious, why cant someone of us who has a night action (I dont have any, else I would hav definitely done this) target Spade. If they turn cult, they can reveal this to town since they were originally townie, i assume their loyalty will be with town. If nothing happens to them, we know Spade is a fakeclaiming scum. What do you guys say, please opine.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:37 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 927, -Grey- wrote:

This is why you harm town. Come out of ur attitude and tell the town if u agree with me on something just the way you took pains to create that loong post to make a case on me.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 928, bangthemafia wrote:For that you need to be considerate and sensitive enough to realize i m still in V/LA.
I'm good with waiting as long as I know it's coming bro.

You were posting, so I mentioned it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:39 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 930, bangthemafia wrote:

This is why you harm town. Come out of ur attitude and tell the town if u agree with me on something just the way you took pains to create that loong post to make a case on me.
You don't get to claim the moral high ground after threatening me. :lol:
---
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:41 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Sorry about the signature part. Either you changed yours or it was someone else's.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:44 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 932, -Grey- wrote:
In post 930, bangthemafia wrote:

You don't get to claim the moral high ground after threatening me. :lol:
Not claiming anything. Just tell your thoughts on my post.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 933, bangthemafia wrote:Sorry about the signature part. Either you changed yours or it was someone else's.
Yeah like... a week ago.
---
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 6, Aristodog wrote:
Any and all PT's will be open throughout the course of day.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Let's check out the worst case scenario for town.

4 town vs 5 scum: what does this imply. There are two scum factions in the game. Again the worst possible case for town is one faction having a large majority and both factions having a nightkill.

Lets's suppose Scum A has 4 members and Scum B has just 1 and Grey belongs to A.

1) We lynch grey. Grey gets converted to town.
Night starts as 5v3v1 now. Suppose both factions use their kill on town. Next day starts as 3v3v1. Day3 could be a potential LYLO.

2) We do not lynch Grey. We mislynch. Night starts with 3v4v1. Suppose both factions use their kill on town. 1v4v1 and game is over.

@Bang you are right. It is best to lynch Grey. At least town is still in the game.
UNVOTE:

@MOD What happens to the Saulus when the rest of the mafia are dead? Does he inherit the ability to nighkill?
Aristodog
Aristodog
Townie
Aristodog
Townie
Townie

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Aristodog »

VC 2.4
Spade_Ace
(3): BangTheMafia , Alban , Not_Mafia
BangTheMafia
(2): Gamma Emerald , -Grey-
-Grey-
(1): Vaxkiller

Not Voting
(3): Kop, Davesaz , Spade_Ace

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch

The day will end on February 14th, 2017 at 3 AM EST. (V-Day ♥)
(expired on 2017-02-14 02:00:00)

Mod Notes:
BangTheMafia is V/LA until Monday
Gamma Emerald is V/LA until Monday
Vaxkiller is being prodded

In post 916, bangthemafia wrote:
@Mod, please explicitly clarify-If there were a black goo, what was their role PM? Do they convert everyone targetting them or only town PRs? This is what wiki page on Goo says- Black Goo: Whenever a player targets you with an action, they will join your cult as another black goo regardless of their original team.
In post 801, Aristodog wrote:
1. If a
kill
is attempted on a Black Goo,
the killer will not change alignment
. If
any other action
is performed, the
player's alignment will change
and they will lose access to their Factional PTs should they have any.
In post 929, bangthemafia wrote:
@ Mod,

1. If a Saulus is killed by either means, they are converted.

2. It is always proper to play towards one's wincon. Sometimes one's wincon is fluid, and it is thus up to said player to play towards what they deem to be their wincon.

In post 937, Spade_Ace wrote:
@MOD What happens to the Saulus when the rest of the mafia are dead? Does he inherit the ability to nighkill?
No, they would not gain a factional kill.
Hydra of Aristophanes and Transcend!
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by alban »

We are stalling. Take a decision and stick to it. I think everyone needs to present their list. Either make compromises, or go for no lynch. Waiting another week for some miracle to happen is a passive strategy. Not comfy with that.

My reads right now are (claims not withstanding coz they all seem fake):

Town
Vax (come back to the game)

Null
-

Scum/other faction lean
Not Mafia (opportunistic, deliberate absence, prodging),
Bang (too defensive, less contribution),
Grey (more interested in the lynch than the reasons for lynching),
Dave (Spade's wagon, pops up whenever mentioned, more interested in status quo than moving the game fwd),
Gamma (fake claim, discarded card),
Kop (deliberate absence, more interested in status quo than moving the game fwd)

Scum/Other factions
Spade (opportunistic, buddying and sheeping, interrogating others, divulging less, too defensive, less contribution even with so many posts, behavioural change from earlier games).
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Cool your jets, alban.

I for one am waiting on bang's response to my case. You know, since I'm not interested in the reason for the lynch and all.
---
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by alban »

:lol:
ok
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

Alban stop.with the tunnelling. Am not scum/ 3rd party. Also looking at the worst case scenarios, lynching grey is the best play for town.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 941, alban wrote::lol:
ok
Listen here you cheeky shit, I've done a hell of a lot more to lynch scum than you have, so you can lose the 'tude.
---
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:19 am

Post by alban »

:] Not laughing at you. It's just funny that I unintentionally annoyed you and you are swearing at me for that :lol:
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 936, Spade_Ace wrote:
Btw do keep in mind that scum have daychat.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 945, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 936, Spade_Ace wrote:
Btw do keep in mind that scum have daychat.
Okay.

What does that tell us?
---
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Maybe not to trust associatives too much.

In situations like lylo, scum can coordinate a mass lynch.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Btw didn't like Kop's catchups. He had been just reiterating what has been already said.

Dave, kop, and nm really need to contribute more.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 947, Spade_Ace wrote:Maybe not to trust associatives too much.

In situations like lylo, scum can coordinate a mass lynch.
1) Day chat suggests there will be less associatives because they don't need to crosstalk in game thread.

2) We're not likely to know when it's LyLo until it's too late anyway so we should treat everyday like LyLo.
---

Return to “Completed Open Games”