Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:29 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Quick readlist;
MarioManiac4- Town (confirmed)
Soapbar- Don't see a bus of the proportion he pushed Aristo at, which would not be needed
Nosferatu- D4 play was fluent. The thought evoloution seemed like it was coming from a town mindset
Maxous- Still cannot really get my head around Shadoxx. Everything else from Maxous is town.
Supercool- Posting D4 was awkward, filler and needless; do not remember taking a stance
Firesong- No way she believed what she wrote D4, Hindu tunnel was downright illogical, flowing between aristo and makara in what was a scum-like manner (bus when it doesn't matter, don't when it does.)

This slot was scum, is scum and will forever be scum.
VOTE: Firesong
Firesong
Firesong
Goon
Firesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Firesong »

In post 916, MarioManiac4 wrote:
I know I am town.

In post 925, MarioManiac4 wrote:

Firesong- No way she believed what she wrote D4, Hindu tunnel was downright illogical, flowing between aristo and makara in what was a scum-like manner (bus when it doesn't matter, don't when it does.)

Oh, dear, I must have missed it, exactly where was Mario confirmed Town?

And your post regarding me is one of Scumvenience.

I was going nuts trying to figure out which of the two were Scum. Hell, for all I knew they were both Scum, busing each other. Anyway, I was back and forth between the two trying as hard as I could to figure out which one was Scum.
My effort was genuine and honest as was my unfortunate final vote.

It's interesting that Hunduragi claimed Scum right before the lynch. He blew a few minds, didn't he? But he didn't blow everyone's mind. Someone knew he was lying.
Rent This Space
Firesong
Firesong
Goon
Firesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Firesong »

No rush, we have 11 days to figure this out.
Rent This Space
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:12 am

Post by supercool898 »

I agree with everyone saying that we have time to work things out and find the scum, but we are wasting it if we are silent. Please people, speak up. I am finding myself being inactive and I am going to change that right now. Town can snag a victory here so let's not waste our time.

In post 925, MarioManiac4 wrote:Supercool- Posting D4 was awkward, filler and needless; do not remember taking a stance

Was I not voting/siding against aristo D4? I wasn't voting him for a while since I thought he was at L-1 even though he wasn't, but I thought I made my stance clear.

I'm going to ISO Firesong and see if she looks as scummy as I remember her. I think I will also look back at what Hindu said about her and try to see if that is the case.
I go by Super for short
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Nosferatu »

does everyone just say they're going to ISO person X whenever they have nothing to say yet?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Maxous »

It seems unlikely that soapbar is buddies with Aristophanes, yeah.
Not impossible...but if they're buddies he really threw Aristo under that bus..HARD.
there didn't seem a need for it with the tracker gambit to win the game and all
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by supercool898 »

At this point, I think Firesong is probably noob town. The reason I think this is due to how she OMGUSed basically everyone who voted her after they vote and her indecisiveness during D3/4. I think if she were scum, she would probably care a bit less about her vote and not flip flop as much.
I go by Super for short
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 931, supercool898 wrote:At this point, I think Firesong is probably noob town. The reason I think this is due to how she OMGUSed basically everyone who voted her after they vote and her indecisiveness during D3/4. I think if she were scum, she would probably care a bit less about her vote and not flip flop as much.

I'm going to counter this by saying she could've been paranoid of getting caught by VCA and being careful of her vote for that reason.
last.fm
gtkas
Firesong
Firesong
Goon
Firesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Firesong »

In post 932, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 931, supercool898 wrote:At this point, I think Firesong is probably noob town. The reason I think this is due to how she OMGUSed basically everyone who voted her after they vote and her indecisiveness during D3/4. I think if she were scum, she would probably care a bit less about her vote and not flip flop as much.

I'm going to counter this by saying she could've been paranoid of getting caught by VCA and being careful of her vote for that reason.

I'm not such a noob that I could be "caught" by VCA. My votes are the real deal. By the way, Vote Count Analysis is only useful as applied to the entire playerbase on or after Day 3. In other words, you're doing Information Over Analysis.

I think looking at everybody's associatives might work better.
Rent This Space
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 933, Firesong wrote:
In post 932, Nosferatu wrote:

I'm not such a noob that I could be "caught" by VCA. My votes are the real deal. By the way, Vote Count Analysis is only useful as applied to the entire playerbase on or after Day 3. In other words, you're doing Information Over Analysis.

That's not even what information over analysis means. Information over analysis is speculating about the setup more than scumhunting, which is in no way what I just posted, but instead is a good example of your posts, with an overwhelming portion of your ISO consisting of setup spec.
last.fm
gtkas
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:15 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Prodding Soapbar.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Maxous »

you know what, I properly will read and make a decision tonight.

hold me to that^
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:54 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 934, Nosferatu wrote:That's not even what information over analysis means. Information over analysis is speculating about the setup more than scumhunting, which is in no way what I just posted, but instead is a good example of your posts, with an overwhelming portion of your ISO consisting of setup spec.

You are thinking of information instead of analysis, not information over analysis. I cant seem to find what Ioa actually means on the wiki other than "Ioa is similar to IIoa", so I could be wrong.
I go by Super for short
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:00 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 926, Firesong wrote:
I know I am town.

I was going nuts trying to figure out which of the two were Scum. Hell, for all I knew they were both Scum, busing each other. Anyway, I was back and forth between the two trying as hard as I could to figure out which one was Scum.

It's interesting that Hunduragi claimed Scum right before the lynch. He blew a few minds, didn't he? But he didn't blow everyone's mind. Someone knew he was lying.

1)- I got a town role PM. That's how I confirmed myself as town.
2)- Don't give me that. I've been scumreading you for a while, over even Aristophanes.
3)- Or you were going nuts trying to figure out which one you should jump on.
4)- What is the town motivation in saying this? Town have no reason to meddle in it, because they are genuine town and have genuine reactions. Scum will wonder why, because they could have fallen into the trap.

I'm ready for this.
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:08 am

Post by supercool898 »

xD Mario weren't you already voting firesong?
I go by Super for short
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:12 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 939, supercool898 wrote:xD Mario weren't you already voting firesong?

Oh.
Well maybe if I vote Fire enough times she will get lynched!
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:24 am

Post by supercool898 »

lol I think that might not work...
I go by Super for short
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 937, supercool898 wrote:
In post 934, Nosferatu wrote:That's not even what information over analysis means. Information over analysis is speculating about the setup more than scumhunting, which is in no way what I just posted, but instead is a good example of your posts, with an overwhelming portion of your ISO consisting of setup spec.

You are thinking of information instead of analysis, not information over analysis. I cant seem to find what Ioa actually means on the wiki other than "Ioa is similar to IIoa", so I could be wrong.

IIoA and IoA are the same thing iirc
last.fm
gtkas
Firesong
Firesong
Goon
Firesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Firesong »

In post 938, MarioManiac4 wrote:

[/quote]

You're a confirmed shit talker, that's for sure. Know what? I also got a town PM. So I guess that I'm confirmed town too.
Rent This Space
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:08 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 943, Firesong wrote:
In post 938, MarioManiac4 wrote:

You're a confirmed shit talker, that's for sure. Know what? I also got a town PM. So I guess that I'm confirmed town too.[/quote]
Please.
Hint: readlists are from my perspective.
Soapbar
Soapbar
Goon
Soapbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Soapbar »

In post 935, ChaosOmega wrote:
Prodding Soapbar.

Ah woops, sorry for not being around
MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 926, Firesong wrote:
I know I am town.

1)-
I got a town role PM. That's how I confirmed myself as town.

2)- Don't give me that. I've been scumreading you for a while, over even Aristophanes.
3)- Or you were going nuts trying to figure out which one you should jump on.
4)- What is the town motivation in saying this? Town have no reason to meddle in it, because they are genuine town and have genuine reactions. Scum will wonder why, because they could have fallen into the trap.

I'm ready for this.

Ok this has been bugging me all game.

Why do you feel the need to reiterate over and over again that your town? You've been doing it since the start of the game.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Maxous »

blargh

vote: supercool898

i said I would make a decision and here it is
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Maxous »

i think he's been overly passive and quiet during the last couple of day periods.
He joined Aristo to push Makara and when Hindu replaced in, super kinda just quietly slid on over to Hindu's side when it looked like Aristo was in trouble which seems like pretty typical scum partner behaviour
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 947, Maxous wrote:i think he's [Super] been overly passive and quiet during the last couple of day periods.
He joined Aristo to push Makara and when Hindu replaced in, super kinda just quietly slid on over to Hindu's side when it looked like Aristo was in trouble which seems like pretty typical scum partner behaviour

Alright, these points would be fair if they were true. When I first sided with aristo, it was because of makara's lack of knowledge on his role that made me believe he was fake claiming, but I then became a little unsure about my read and then justified it by how aristo voted makara on his first post (as seen in post 709).

When Hindu replaced in and argued that scum had daychat on D-2, I realized that the plan could have been made then allowing him to make a fake crumb. Since my belief of aristo's claim was anchored by that one point, I no longer had my proof that aristo was tracker and with the combination of hindu's points and townie feel, I decided to support him over aristo. My points are backed up in post 736.

In my post 736, I also mention that I didn't want to bring him to L-1 since then he could hammer himself and keep us from talking (I had that happen in my first game, so I was wary this time) but then fire got on anyway and I wasn't able to cast my vote without hammering aristo. I also didn't realize until after you voted aristo that his wasn't at L-1 anymore (as seen in post 896) and voted him afterward. So, as we can see I did not quietly slide onto aristo's wagon but instead was supporting Hindu.

In response to you saying that I was passive and quiet, I think these complaints mainly (if not only) apply to today. I have been quiet for most of today since not many people have been talking today, and I was more quiet yesterday since I was agreeing with what most people were saying and didn't want to clog up the thread repeating what everybody else had already said.

As for being passive, I have only been passive today. I attribute this to no longer scumreading firesong. I am still trying to figure out who is scum.
I go by Super for short
Firesong
Firesong
Goon
Firesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Firesong »

Where is everyone?
Rent This Space

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”