T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by T S O »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5995396#p5995396]post 897[/url], Ner+Far wrote:
In post 2966, T S O wrote:This is literally why I pushed your lynch; you become so antitown so easily that I can't stand your shit.
Yes its so antitown of me to suspect you for the scummy shit you do. Now maybe you being abrasive for shit all reason makes you town, idk and idc.

So you wanna tell me why you hammered Kali before Kali got here to post?
*slow hand clap*
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 865, T S O wrote:It's probably time to step up, Venmar. Show your hand and explain why I'm scummy.
Lol, you're so cute.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by T S O »

"I have a scumread. I'd like you to lynch them, yet I will not give a case of my own volition, nor when asked for it! Clearly, you will all sheep me soon!"

Good luck with that, I guess.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wanna tell me why abomination is a bad vote?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shos also needs to explain what he was hoping to accomplish by lurking it up.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 904, Nero Cain wrote:Wanna tell me why abomination is a bad vote?
the hydra is obviously town.
-Marquis
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.15

shos 6 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla)

Nero Cain 5 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, AngryIcerink, shos)

xofelf 4 (geists, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Rhaego 4 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)

Abomination 2 (Katsuki, Nero Cain)

Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
beastcharizard 1 (Venmar)
TSO 1 (Young and Beautiful)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Young and Beautiful 1 (Birds of Prey)

Not Voting 4 (Clyton, The Goat, HighShroomish, xofelf)

15 to lynch.

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Egg »

Ok catching up.

Back on Page 10, back to back posts I don't like. Squirrel Girl's 689 is giving me bad vibes. Can't exactly figure out why. The very next post by Moogle is buddying to Nat and I don't like it at all.

Iec's post where he votes Nero is bad. He just picks out a post and says it's scummy without saying why. And that post by Nero was pretty logical. I mean, I compromised on shos earlier for that same reason. That's not to say Nero is town, but that's not a reason to vote him.

Ap's catchup was underwhelming. I was expecting this new original insight and just don't really see it.

TSO, pretty sure I saw you a couple times before N's game. The different read isn't coming from that game alone.

Mhork, why do you seem annoyed at Mastin's xofelf vote coming right as she goes V/LA? She is a new popular wagon. Is that supposed to die down just because her access is limited? If that was supposed to happen, more players would go V/LA JUST because a wagon forms on them. And I'm not saying that's what she's doing (I highly doubt she is), but it happens and it's because of people saying "well this person isn't here to defend themself so let's ignore them even though they could be scum and lynch someone else instead". It's worse with replace outs, but this annoys me too.

Mala, can you give me a list of reads that you and Mastin agree on? Names alone are fine. I don't need reasons for this.

Beast popping in just to reassert his rhaego read and do nothing else rubs me the wrong way.

Squirrel Girl's Shos vote just to make things exciting is pretty bad. She votes a softclaimed power role to make this happen? Nah, that's dumb.

Shos, you said you were claiming and only gave a character name. You don't get to do that and then call someone out for fishing when they ask for more.

What happened to the xofelf wagon?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 902, T S O wrote:"I have a scumread. I'd like you to lynch them, yet I will not give a case of my own volition, nor when asked for it! Clearly, you will all sheep me soon!"

Good luck with that, I guess.
All I said is I think you're scummy (while voting and focusing on beastcharizard?) and now you're smearing it out of proportion. Pump your brakes kid.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm irritated because xof is basically a lurker wagon and wagoning her as she goes V/LA isn't going to create any meaningful pressure there.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Egg »

I'm not voting her for lurking. Can't speak for everyone else
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 909, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm irritated because xof is basically a lurker wagon and wagoning her as she goes V/LA isn't going to create any meaningful pressure there.
Its not like she's going to get lynched before she gets back. she'll see al the votes on her Sunday/Monday.

egg, you think I am scum?

geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by geists »

In post 909, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm irritated because xof is basically a lurker wagon and wagoning her as she goes V/LA isn't going to create any meaningful pressure there.
I'm irritated that xof went v/la without acknowledging the already existant wagon of 5 she had prior to that post.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Egg »

Nero, I'm back and forth on you.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Young and Beautiful is obviously scum.

Now, I'm going to slip back into the weird status where I'm producing content but everyone pretends like I don't exist.

TSO, why is Abomination obvtown?

- Venus Fly Trap -
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Y&B's posts seem really vacuous to me. I would be OK with voting them. Not sure on AP's opinion.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

@Egg, will have to agree to disagree. I thought that post was so terrible that it overwrote my thinking that Nero was not a wise push even if somewhat scummy.

I would like to emphasize that part of it is how he expressed the idea rather than the idea itself. The idea that you would apply pressure somewhere new or supplement existing pressure to make it do something where you had suspicion is fine, but his language was really just egregious. YMMV I suppose.

I think it's relevant because scum and town can take the same kind of action for different reasons, and language can be relevant to the actual reasons for why they do whatever.

- Iec
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Egg »

I don't see it
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Yes, I read your previous post.

- Iec
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Aren't there multiple versions of Inuyasha? I am pretty sure he was evil at one point.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

shos, does your role PM say anything about demons? If so what? Do not quote.

- Venus Fly Trap -
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 907, Egg wrote:Beast popping in just to reassert his rhaego read and do nothing else rubs me the wrong way.
I have been phone posting for about a week because I had no wifi. Shoot me for only doing very little but still trying to contribute something to the conversation. I am on an actual computer now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 916, AngryIcerink wrote:I would like to emphasize that part of it is how he expressed the idea rather than the idea itself. The idea that you would apply pressure somewhere new or supplement existing pressure to make it do something where you had suspicion is fine, but his language was really just egregious
Translation: I had no good reason to vote Nero so I'm being overly nitpicky.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 921, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 907, Egg wrote:Beast popping in just to reassert his rhaego read and do nothing else rubs me the wrong way.
I have been phone posting for about a week because I had no wifi. Shoot me for only doing very little but still trying to contribute something to the conversation. I am on an actual computer now.
I've been phone posting all game. I think I only posted from a computer once.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Egg »

But anyway what are your thoughts now?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”