Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 4.3
InsidiousLemons (1) - Formerfish
Formerfish (1) - InsidiousLemons

Not voting (4) - undo, Faster Than Light, enomis, notSakura, mlearn2

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is 5/8, 21:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2014-05-08 21:00:00).
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:34 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

@nS: The 1v1 between mlearn and eno has got me confused.

What's somewhat interesting to note is that because me and FF have been voting each other this long it's clear that one or both of us is scum, since there's been no quicklynch.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:45 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 901, InsidiousLemons wrote:What's somewhat interesting to note is that because me and FF have been voting each other this long it's clear that one or both of us is scum, since there's been no quicklynch.
I know this much, mlearn2 was voting Yoshi for a while as well with no QH either so either or both of them are scum, which is why I was asking you about them, I know that from your PoV your target is confirmed scum so it's moot to ask you what you think of it.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:45 am

Post by notSakura »

*was voting enomis
I meant.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:46 am

Post by enomis »

@mlearn2:

No. You clearly changed your mind. Because if he was as scum as anyone else, he would have be on the lynch pool for you. But he wasn't. You say he has to wait until tmr.

And what is with that gambit.
Since no one jumped to quick lynch, whats your conclusion. Were you expecting a quick lynch?

And the case you gave on blue yoshi, i have commented and rebutted it for being a weak case. You did nothing about that and just continue saying my slot is scum. Well done.

I am trying to figure whether you are an obnoxious townie or just scum trying to bulldoze your way through.

And what work have you done. I will summarise your work:
" Give a weak case on blue yoshi. Ask us to iso Undo and former. Then as to why you are town, you ask us to iso your Predecessor."

hey, if you are town, could you like calm down and get this confirm bias off. And reread people.

Also, I talk very little about the previous days because very little went in my head. I tend to read people btr by interacting with them.
-----------------------------------------

And Faster than light,

Being confirm town doesn't mean sitting there and just watching the show and twiddling your thumbs. Cfm town status mean alot. Could you like get down here to question people and discuss your reads? This would help town alot and help you clarify your reads too.

----------------------------------------

Lemon,

My argument got you confused about what. I don't see anything to be confused about.

Or is that what scums say to sideline?

-------------------------------------------

Sakura,

Don't you think there's a possibility of me , undo and mlearn as a scumteam and we just couldn't coordinate the the quick lynch. Since a quick lynch, if miscoordinated, would pretty much reveal the scumteam.

I am curious why it is so confirmed to you?

I would like sakura to answer this before lemon. Thank You.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:48 am

Post by enomis »

undo, can you tell me who you think is scum and why?

I have trouble finding the motivation to iso you today. So i will iso you tmr.

And Wheres formerfish ??
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 7:12 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 904, enomis wrote:Don't you think there's a possibility of me , undo and mlearn as a scumteam and we just couldn't coordinate the the quick lynch. Since a quick lynch, if miscoordinated, would pretty much reveal the scumteam.
Actually i hadn't thought about that... I was just thinking of lack of QHs usually means that there's a scum in there, but thinking it over i've never been in a LyLo with 3 scum, i'm not sure how hard it is for scum to coordinate a QH with 3 people, the most i've seen is 2 people and that was fairly easy (I did it in one Greatest idea mafia game once upon a time, and it probably was the most stupid thing i did given possible multifaction but w/e)
mlearn2
mlearn2
Goon
mlearn2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:19 am

Post by mlearn2 »

In post 905, enomis wrote:undo, can you tell me who you think is scum and why?

I have trouble finding the motivation to iso you today. So i will iso you tmr.

And Wheres formerfish ??
I'm going to be busy today and some of early tomorrow, but what time should I expect your rundown of undo tomorrow? Morning/evening?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Prod pick up.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I think its funny that IL admits he could be scum in the situation we are in. I think that if even he thinks its possible, that we go ahead and find out.

ML is getting a scum read from me because of his insistence on reading me based off of prior inhabitants of my slot and others. He actually says ignore the people who currently hold the slots. What ate you going to gain from that? You can't pick anyone brains about what the thought process was there. He is claiming a link between Yoshi and I based off what exactly? The fact that we both believe there to be a 3 mab scum team? Jesus Christ he is reading me off some straight bullshit reasoning. All he is doing right now is spreading the mist as much as possible to confuse, misdirect, and frustrate the town as much as possible.

Enomis or however it is spelled is coming off town as fuck right now, or amazing scum. I'm going town.

If you had a gun to my head for the 3rd scum I'd have to say undo and that is purely a gut read.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm figuring here that IL is a goon and I am today's designated mislynch, so we go into a 1v1. If I get lynched good for scum and game over, we lynch IL and plenty of people have believable reasons why they were/weren't on the lynch.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Faster Than Light »

FF, what do you think about notsakura and her claim?
This is a Hydra of Metal Sonic and Varsoon. Be prepared.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Formerfish »

I need to go back and look at the complete context, but I have mixed feelings about it. It seems to be what drove the Emp lynch, well that and Emp being scummy as fuck, but now doesn't seem to make much sense after the Joat flip. It seems like a lot of protection power when we haven't really seen any sort of scum power other than a potential strong man, but that idea is pushed forth from the doc whose claim is in question.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 9:46 am

Post by undo »

In post 898, notSakura wrote:
In post 890, undo wrote:Can you answer mine now please?
Sure, the interesting part is... i had already answered part of it:
In post 857, notSakura wrote:Because if i'm wrong we lose.
But basically at the point he overreacted I guess I thought I was making a mistake and decided to quickly unvote before even finishing reading his posts
so I had the vote off before scum had any chance to QH.
You already knew scum had a chance to QH before you voted. Sorry, but I don't see any difference between this and the explanation you gave before.

And now this...
In post 906, notSakura wrote:
In post 904, enomis wrote:Don't you think there's a possibility of me , undo and mlearn as a scumteam and we just couldn't coordinate the the quick lynch. Since a quick lynch, if miscoordinated, would pretty much reveal the scumteam.
Actually i hadn't thought about that... I was just thinking of lack of QHs usually means that there's a scum in there, but thinking it over i've never been in a LyLo with 3 scum, i'm not sure how hard it is for scum to coordinate a QH with 3 people, the most i've seen is 2 people and that was fairly easy (I did it in one Greatest idea mafia game once upon a time, and it probably was the most stupid thing i did given possible multifaction but w/e)
You're seriously telling me you had never thought about the possibility of three scum not being able to coordinate a QL?

@FTL, you know Sakura, right? Is she normally this oblivious as town? She's behaving like she hasn't got a clue. "Oh we're in LyLo and scum can QL? Sorry, let me unvote then"; "Oh scum may not be able to coordinate a QL? I had never thought of that..." Seriously, I find this really odd. Add this to her contradictory posts of yesterday and you've got yourself a good case against her...
enomis wrote:undo, can you tell me who you think is scum and why?
I can tell you my townreads: FTL, mlearn and me.
That means scum is within these 4 people: notSakura, enomis, InsidiousLemons, FormerFish

Among these 4, notSakura and InsidiousLemons are slightly ahead in my scum-meter, but not by much. notSakura for reasons above expressed, InsidiousLemons because his play has become increasingly erratic since D2 (especially evident during D3) and because I don't buy that awkward VT crumb. Of course, FF's lack of activity is also suspicious.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Formerfish »

I actually think NS is scum. Full doc with a joat that is basically all protective is overkill.

So IL/ML/NS
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Formerfish »

And it looks like Lemon is pretty much on everyone's could be scum list, even his own, so let's lynch that and go from there.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by notSakura »

See FTL, this is exactly why you don't give ideas like this one:
In post 713, Faster Than Light wrote:Of course if there's still a roleblocker alive or strongman having multiple shots left, you're going to get framed. So yeah I hope emp is the roleblocker
to scum, notice how FF reversed his read on me and decided to attack my claim as soon as your read on me wavered and you asked him about it.
if IL is scum i'm pretty certain then FF is busing, FF tried to bait out a protect from whatever protective role town had on him when he kept refusing to do the massclaim, i found that as a PR tell and hence i protected him last night, why would he do that? Because scum has strongman they obviously knew that a doctor existed beforehand.

If IL is scum then FF is busing (considering how easy it is to get him lynched with his play), but i'm more sure of FF than IL atm because of that 180 when FTL's read on me wavered.
Vote: FF
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Lol why are you voting??? It's Lylo and you are putting someone at l-2?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by notSakura »

Because at this point i'm certain he's scum.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

If he is town he will get quick hammered by the scum :'(
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

My change in read had nothing to do with anyone else. Do you think it is more likely than not to have a full doc and a joat? What are the roles that are available to use for scum in mini normals? How much you wanna bet he flips scum doctor?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Let me get lynched and this game is over. Follow me on Lemon and we still have a chance here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And fuck it, triple post, when did I refuse to mass claim multiple times? I remember saying that I didn't like the idea yesterday for obvious reasons. We had an exposed mason and let's be honest him dying wouldn't really hurt us in the way of power.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Faster Than Light »

Is undo no longer a scum read?
This is a Hydra of Metal Sonic and Varsoon. Be prepared.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

He is the first alternate.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”