Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Paschendale »

Absolutely. I stand by everything I said in 864. Dessew is my top choice for scum right now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dessew and NS are my preferred lynches, I just can't see that ridiculous risk taking coming from a townie who was well aware we were in LYLO where scum had daytalk, regardless of how strong the read is. Also these two quotes...
In post 884, Dessew wrote:First of all, to clarify: we are at MyLo, there's no way scum (with daytalk!) wouldn't quicklynch if they can.
In post 898, Dessew wrote:2. (unlikely, though) he's town, then he might as well vote me but gets yelled at and unvotes, almost immediately (three or four hours or even less, nothing to worry about.)
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 893, Not_Mafia wrote:What do you think of his NS flip flop?
:shrug:
it's not like pasch was hard-core defending NS as town...it was more of an attack on luca + bubba. ( i guess maybe pasch could of agressively protecting his buddy )

pretty curious why you're asking me this though
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because if scum is who I think then it looks like this is going to come down to me v Pasch
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 10:18 am

Post by reinoe »

So dessew, why would you formulate a gambit scenario where I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't?

Maxous and dr pants, you both have some town cred. Would you be willing to lynch dessew today? If not why not.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Dr Pants »

Here's the deal:

It's pretty likely that Reinoe and Dessew aren't both scum, the last day basically confirms this. But you could both be town, leaving Pasche, NM, and NS as the scum team. Which means that even if I put the two of you side by side and vote the one who I think is more likely scum, there's a chance I'm wrong either way.

It's an unnecessary risk. I'd rather vote out one of my scum reads (NM and NS) than gamble on Reinoe or Dessew.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can you really see Dessew's vote baiting coming from town? He doesn't seem like the type of impulsive player I could see that coming from at all. Also the contradiction in these 2 posts I just can't see coming from town
In post 901, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 884, Dessew wrote:First of all, to clarify: we are at MyLo, there's no way scum (with daytalk!) wouldn't quicklynch if they can.
In post 898, Dessew wrote:2. (unlikely, though) he's town, then he might as well vote me but gets yelled at and unvotes, almost immediately (three or four hours or even less, nothing to worry about.)
Also NS has been posting elsewhere on the site but hasn't come back here with any content, just some prod dodge definition post. I know he's infamous for his active lurking but I'd like to think a townie who is a likely lynch in LYLO would pull their finger out their arse and at least
try
to do something. So I have to conclude he's just dodging associative tells at this point.

These two should be the next 2 lycnhes
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

But:

People on Bubba wagon: Max, Pasche, Reinoe, NM

People who think Dessew is scum: Max Pasche, Reinoe, NM

Hence the hesitancy.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Paschendale »

Do you think it impossible or unlikely that a) the Bubba wagon was all town, or b) scum are willing to bus one of their own today, and scum who voted for Bubba are also supporting lynching Dessew?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by reinoe »

Actually I have noticed something...

It seems like Dessew's wtfgambit pops up just as n_s becomes a lot less active. It's like Dessew is doing everything he can to distract from n_s.

Selkie
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

In post 908, Paschendale wrote:Do you think it impossible or unlikely that a) the Bubba wagon was all town, or b) scum are willing to bus one of their own today, and scum who voted for Bubba are also supporting lynching Dessew?
:facepalm: there are seven of us now. and there were five of us on bubba. So the bubba wagon isn't all town.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 899, reinoe wrote:The more likely scenario is that you're scum and you know your scum buddies wouldn't wagon you. It's nice that when I ask about scum motivation you provide a textbook example of such a post. I can't possibly see how town would be motivated to make such a gambit. Looks like an overconfident scum gambit. It's like you're doing everything in your power to get me to vote you. I'll vote you if there's a town consensus. That should make you feel better.

You want me to pressure pasch and not not mafia? Ok I will. But I'm on my phone now.

Not mafia&pasch-would you be willing to vote Dessew today? If not then explain why not.
I wasn't on your scummylist right after the daring, so... huh?
It's just a matter of taste I want to lynch you now and not Pasch (I'm still conflicted about N_M, but I'm kind of convincing myself.) You are the first I found, it's not hard to understand, I think.
In post 904, reinoe wrote:So dessew, why would you formulate a gambit scenario where I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't?

Maxous and dr pants, you both have some town cred. Would you be willing to lynch dessew today? If not why not.
I'm not sure what you meant by being damned, I haven't wanted you to vote me to determine you alignment, I have been just wanting to reduce today's lynchpool to two people.
In post 906, Not_Mafia wrote:Can you really see Dessew's vote baiting coming from town? He doesn't seem like the type of impulsive player I could see that coming from at all. Also the contradiction in these 2 posts I just can't see coming from town
In post 901, Not_Mafia wrote:
Also NS has been posting elsewhere on the site but hasn't come back here with any content, just some prod dodge definition post. I know he's infamous for his active lurking but I'd like to think a townie who is a likely lynch in LYLO would pull their finger out their arse and at least
try
to do something. So I have to conclude he's just dodging associative tells at this point.

These two should be the next 2 lycnhes
Contradiction? Are you implying N_M, that you're
always
online? I don't see that contradiction in that way, either but I see why you'd be confused.
In post 909, reinoe wrote:Actually I have noticed something...

It seems like Dessew's wtfgambit pops up just as n_s becomes a lot less active. It's like Dessew is doing everything he can to distract from n_s.
Less active? NS? Are you being serious? Less active would mean like, deleting his posts, or something.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 910, Dr Pants wrote:
In post 908, Paschendale wrote:Do you think it impossible or unlikely that a) the Bubba wagon was all town, or b) scum are willing to bus one of their own today, and scum who voted for Bubba are also supporting lynching Dessew?
:facepalm: there are seven of us now. and there were five of us on bubba. So the bubba wagon isn't all town.
So there are. So do you think that the scum on it are bussing Dessew, or are we looking in the wrong place?
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Dr Pants »

if dessew is scum then unless maxous and NS are the other two its a partial bus. I just think its a bad idea right now, when there are others who are more likely scum. As in NS.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 911, Dessew wrote:Contradiction? Are you implying N_M, that you're
always
online? I don't see that contradiction in that way, either but I see why you'd be confused.
You've said that scum will absolutely be able to co-ordinate a quickhammer as they have day talk and then you say it wouldn't matter if there was a townie voting for another townie because they'll get yelled at and the hammer would be only be open for 4 hours max. Obviously scum won't always be online but why would you take that kind of risk when you're well aware that they have the resource to co-ordinate a quickhammer?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 904, reinoe wrote:
Maxous and dr pants, you both have some town cred
. Would you be willing to lynch dessew today? If not why not.
considering it.
it will likely be himself or not_mafia, unless something changes.
what is the bold about? why are you mentioning 'town cred'?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 915, Maxous wrote:
In post 904, reinoe wrote:
Maxous and dr pants, you both have some town cred
. Would you be willing to lynch dessew today? If not why not.
considering it.
it will likely be himself or not_mafia, unless something changes.
what is the bold about? why are you mentioning 'town cred'?

If you recall I asked Not_Mafia and Pasch the same questions. They're fine with the Dessew lynch which isn't surprising because they never saw a wagon they didn't like. They're also on my "scummy/suspicious" list. Even though you're on my personal "null" list several other players consider you town so I said you and Dr. P have town cred. I wanted to compare your answers to theirs and the townier players are more hesitant about lynching Dessew. I mentioned "town cred" to emphasize the point. Mentioning that n_m and Pasch are "suspicious/scummy" may have defeated the purpose beforehand.

Selkie
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 878, reinoe wrote: 2) You're not in my "scummy" list. So...
In post 899, reinoe wrote:The more likely scenario is that you're scum and you know your scum buddies wouldn't wagon you. It's nice that when I ask about scum motivation you provide a textbook example of such a post. I can't possibly see how town would be motivated to make such a gambit. Looks like an overconfident scum gambit. It's like you're doing everything in your power to get me to vote you. I'll vote you if there's a town consensus. That should make you feel better.

You want me to pressure pasch and not not mafia? Ok I will. But I'm on my phone now.

Not mafia&pasch-would you be willing to vote Dessew today? If not then explain why not.
In post 904, reinoe wrote:So dessew, why would you formulate a gambit scenario where I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't?

In post 909, reinoe wrote:Actually I have noticed something...

I like how you're scumreading me because of something that happened
before
you called me not-scum.
If you don't dare to vote me, then I will.
VOTE: reinoe
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:57 am

Post by reinoe »

Just like I thought. As soon as you saw you weren't in my "scummy" list you used it as an opportunity to launch your gambit.

I hope everyone considers the scummy motivations behind Dessews behavior all day and how he's depriving town of information.
VOTE: Dessew

Selkie
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I really hope that you're not both town. There's no reason to be voting this early

Meanwhile NS's game avoidance continues
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Dessew »

IT'S ON!
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 918, reinoe wrote:Just like I thought. As soon as you saw you weren't in my "scummy" list you used it as an opportunity to launch your gambit.

I hope everyone considers the scummy motivations behind Dessews behavior all day and how he's depriving town of information.
VOTE: Dessew
Wait, wait... As soon as? Demonstrate it, please. I might as well say you're lying.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dessew I don't even understand what point you're trying to make in #917, he listed you as null and THEN you did your ridiculous anti-town gambit
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:44 am

Post by reinoe »

My reads list was posted at 858. Your "dare to vote me" was 876.

Selkie
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Dessew »

And in #878 you said I wasn't on your "scummy list." Answer #921.

Return to “Completed Open Games”