InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Yes, if Equi is scum we're all fucked.

If we get any more support on Fluff, I'll switch. We're running out of time and I'd prefer to keep what banked time we have.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

InflatablePie wrote:We're running out of time and I'd prefer to keep what banked time we have.

:roll:
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Equinox »

InflatablePie wrote:If we get any more support on Fluff, I'll switch. We're running out of time and I'd prefer to keep what banked time we have.

"More support" for the LlamaFluff wagon can start with you! Yes, YOU!

Seriously, though, while I like the idea of pressuring Sevei's replacement with a wagon ready made, I'm not happy with this being an actual lynch wagon. Compromise wagons can be quite easily manipulated by scum, and they have a lot of incentive to do so in this setup.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Equinox »

Sotty7 wrote:I'm also not voting Sevei. Equi wants to see the replacement but will put the slot at L-2 in a town that is dying for a lynch. I don't understand that.

Hammer lust makes wagons much more rich and tasty. Granted, my unvote didn't give the Sevei wagon a chance to do things, but I'm pushing a much more awesome wagon right now anyway. That and Sevei wagon being at L-1 given how it built makes me shaky.

Sotty7 wrote:lol I just realized I read your question wrong Equi 2/3 out of ten for reading DGB, not 8/9

Hmm... That explains some of your behavior toward DrippingGoofball, at least. Why did you ask her about Llamarble on Day 1?

Sotty7 wrote:I ignored this question when you first asked it because it's pretty pointless now with her dead, but whatever. The fact you're asking it again suggests it's important somehow, I can't see it how.

The first time I asked it, it was addressed to DemonHybrid... :?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

D2VC16:

Sevei (4): Llamarble, Thor, DH, IP
DH (3): mith, Sotty, Chris
mith (2): Amrun, LlamaFluff
Llamafluff (1): Equinox
Llamarble (1): Sevei

Not Voting:

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Deadline with banked time is the 16th, deadline without using any banked time is the 9th.

Re: Request for deadline extension due Sevei's replacement
I am adding two days to the deadline bank pushing it to the 16th but due to overarching Team Mafia ruleset there are restrictions on how much I can delay it.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Equinox wrote:The fellow pony says that he really dislikes the fact that LlamaFluff has been focusing on people on the DrippingGoofball wagon given that he himself was off it. I haven't had the chance to look into this deeper, but it's something I'm definitely doing when I go home. However, I'm going to go with this.

Unlike other people who are trying to justify on or off the wagon though, your teammate is apparently forgetting that I am ACTUALLY making arguements for why people are town, not to mention forgetting that I am more suspect of marble and Sevei than half the DGB wagon. Amrun I have covered extensively why they are town, DH as well and Chris. You know who that leaves off the wagon? Sevei. Thats it.

So of course im pushing on the wagon, three of my strongest five town reads are off the wagon. I cant see scum refusing to bus there when there was no counterwagon that existed for such an extended period of time.

unvote
Vote Sevei

I can do this, as Sevei-town essentially puts DH in the same spectrum as Amrun, Chris and Equinox at this point and Sevei-scum is good for obvious reasons. Thats a win-win
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Equinox »

*twitch*
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Equinox »

Wait a minute.

I bring up a chain lynch of LlamaFluff and Llamarble, and LlamaFluff doesn't pause to say, "Equinox, you've got it all wrong! She's WIFOMing you!" or maybe even, "It's Llamarble!" Instead, he tosses an L-1 vote on Sevei despite defending her for most of Day 2 and then posts some if-then reads... and suddenly I'm obvtown if Sevei flips town despite not being so before...? What?

WAGON LLAMAFLUFF
WAGON LLAMAFLUFF NOW

I'll wall you guys to death if I have to.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Equinox wrote:Compromise wagons can be quite easily manipulated by scum, and they have a lot of incentive to do so in this setup.

BUT I WANT BLOOD, DAMN YOU

FINE.

BUT YOU OWE ME, EQUINOX.

Unvote, Vote: Fluff

I'm gonna be 200% more useless than usual until we get a lynch, dammit.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Equinox »

InflatablePie wrote:BUT I WANT BLOOD, DAMN YOU

WE'LL HAVE BLOOD

LLAMAFLUFF'S BLOOD

I HEAR THAT IT TASTES REALLY GOOD
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Equinox wrote:I bring up a chain lynch of LlamaFluff and Llamarble, and LlamaFluff doesn't pause to say, "Equinox, you've got it all wrong! She's WIFOMing you!" or maybe even, "It's Llamarble!" Instead, he tosses an L-1 vote on Sevei despite defending her for most of Day 2 and then posts some if-then reads... and suddenly I'm obvtown if Sevei flips town despite not being so before...? What?

First of all im not bringing that point up because of what you JUST said, it WIFOM. Thats what you call a distraction arguement. I could see DGB doing that if marble is scum or town, I can see her doing to MORE if marble is town for the exact reason that is unfolding. My prefered chain at this point is Sotty->Sevei->mith. Marble I lean to town actually given the lack of any other wagon that existed for the entire day. With DGB who is competent, and marble who is competent, is there REALLY no other wagon showing up? Ever?

Do I think Sevei is more likely town then a few players? Yes I do. At the same time though, its a very benificial lynch on a few levels. For one it gets rid of a couple paranoia pairings I have had that it can be something like Sevei-DH or Sevei-Amrun, which if are the pairing im going to just lead town to a loss. There are a few things that can point to a Sevei-DGB pairing as well. DGB really just vaugely called Sevei scum early in the game, and that was the enterity of the mention of DGB. Sevei was calling marble-DGB pairing for most of the first day, but tried to say that the marble flip was the right one to go with first until the last possible moment.

For what I keep having trouble with are some of my town reads, specifically Equinox and IP. Equinox I keep just getting this paranoia over, but as I look at it, there is no real good reason for me to continue to keep on you for the reasons that I am, because the only people you can be scum with im already going to power a lynch through of. Even those are stretches, for the most part. IP I actually continually have some stronger paranoia moves of, and one of my partners really doesnt like him at this point, but again really I dont think that I will run into a pairing where I am stuck defending two scum.

The conditional isnt a if Sevei is town you are town. That actually doesnt effect my read of you, what the Sevei town flip means is that DH is more town than before since thats basically the last legitimate chance for someone to be scum with him.

So there.

Im not going to pull a WIFOM frenzy mode on what DGB was saying since everyone has their own takes on a WIFOM arguement every time. I do reserve the right to change my reads if I feel that things have changed or I have reevaluated stances and will do so if events transpire. You dont like it? Tough.
Co-host of The USL Show
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:24 am

Post by mith »

LlamaFluff's Sevei vote is terrible... It seems to have escaped LlamaFluff's mind while making his "But
I'm
giving reasons for my reads, and I'm not
just
arguing for on wagon players" defense that Sevei was
on
the DGB wagon, and I find it really hard to believe that someone scumhunting and trying to figure out the game would forget that - particularly given that his original day 2 reason for Sevei-town had to do with her switching to DGB.

Looking back at his thoughts on Sevei, I'm getting the feeling that he was hoping the early Sevei wagon would go through without getting his hands dirty; see 501 where he feels the need to argue with IP's doubts over the Sevei vote.

Anyway, otherwise he seems pretty consistently in the Sevei-town camp, going so far as arguing against a renewed Sevei wagon (583)... until he puts Sevei at L-1 with some meh information-about-DH justification?

Would still rather lynch DemonHybrid[/obvious], and I can't believe he's being let off the hook. But I would vote for LlamaFluff over any other option.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

If no one is going to lynch someone that I actually want lynched badly im sure as hell going to push through the lynch of someone that makes me more confident over my top few town reads if they flip town, and will eliminate the chance of me just running around leading town to oblivion otherwise defending two town reads as scum.

There are reasons to call Sevei town, there are reasons to call Sevei scum. I like the information from the flip either way. I like a few of the reasons for callng him scum, especially the DGB to Sevei interactions. It matches with some of my town reads, and isnt out of the question with any of the town reads. Dont really care if you dislike my vote, but I think it just locks down the game even more than it already does. Also your big arguement now is that I mixed up marble and Sevei for who was off the wagon?

Sevei-Mith looks like a very high likelyhood pairing at this point. If I get lynched, just wipe out Sotty, Sevei, mith and thats the game. I can see
two
possible pairings that dont include one of those two people.
Co-host of The USL Show
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Llamarble »

We're getting fairly close to deadline.

I'll post actual content tonight.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:20 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

D2VC17:

Sevei (4): Llamarble, Thor, DH, LlamaFluff
DH (3): mith, Sotty, Chris
Llamafluff (2): Equinox, IP
mith (1): Amrun,

Not Voting:

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Deadline with banked time is the 16th, deadline without using any banked time was the 9th.

Last edited by TheButtonmen on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by mith »

~poke~ Where is everybody? I know it's the weekend, but we're losing time here.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

TheButtonmen wrote:Llamafluff (2): Equinox, IP
mith (1): Amrun,

Who thinks these are happening?
COULD WE JUST GET A LYNCH ALREADY?

I'm hammering the very next person put in hammer range.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Equinox »

There are 24 people on the replacements list. Why hasn't Sevei's replacement arrived yet? Her team had better be running down that list like BAM BAM BAM or they're seriously playing to lose.

We've got 4 days, so I am not moving anywhere. If it comes close to deadline and people are still insistent on lynching Sevei despite ALL THAT DEFENDING EARLIER TODAY COUGH COUGH I'll switch and then try to figure out a way to vig everyone in this game.

I'll address LlamaFluff's posts + other stuff later; right now I have more urgent matters. :/
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

SingerSigner replaces Sevei.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Equinox »

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask... Why singersigner?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Seveis team chose her to replace in.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

What terrible wagon choices.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Equinox »

TheButtonmen wrote:Seveis team chose her to replace in.

Heh. I appreciate the response. Thanks.

Though I'd like to hear from singersigner as well because that was an interesting pick out of at least one other choice that could have been made, not least because of a recently completed game.

TheButtonmen wrote:mith (1) - Amrun

Sotty7 wrote:mith isn't scum, of that I am pretty sure of right now, anyone else paying attention should come to the same conclusion.

Amrun, let's discuss why you think Sotty7's observation here is invalid. Also, I know you think LlamaFluff is town; if you vote him today, I promise you the reactions to the wagon would be totally worth it. Deadline wagons have magical properties.

Or maybe I'm really just hammering home my favorite lynch with mere days to the deadline, buuuut I have ice cream? :<
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Thor665 »

At the very least, Amrun, sidelining your vote - not helping much. Pick the lesser of 2-3 evils already.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by singersigner »

Equinox wrote:There are 24 people on the replacements list. Why hasn't Sevei's replacement arrived yet? Her team had better be running down that list like BAM BAM BAM or they're seriously playing to lose.

1. Excuse me, we were waiting on the mod's approval and double-checking rules, etc.
2. It sounds like you're saying you're fine with anyone and everyone on that list being a replacement for your team...I doubt anyone else could say the same.
3. If you think we're playing too lose, you should look at who you're trying to get lynched and for what reason, and then either rethink that statement or laugh at your reflection. I don't have time to deal with "oh this is easy, let's hop on that!" when there's an obvious lynch sitting in front of you.
Preview Edit:
(yes I forgot to post this a few hours ago before I went out)
4. It sounds like you think the choice is interesting because I was scum in another game, hmm? Actually, what does that tell you instead?
(out of curiosity, what "other choice" are you talking about?)

(for everyone)
Just look at the wagon. That should tell you something.

Brief thoughts for now:
Mith's ok.
DemonHybrid is not.

LlamaFluff is not.
Thor's an ish.
IP is fine.
Equinox is fine.
More to come.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”