Micro 633: Marvel Dual Universes uPick - Game over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Are we even going to get more meaningful interaction out of today? I'm thinking just moving onto lynching would be for the best.
Current game: Witch Trials Mafia, in Mini Theme Queue. 2/6 Pre-ins.

Next D&D game: In design stage.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:37 am

Post by PantherPunt »

watch it be lilith

flashes of towniness from both xk and clumsy

still probably leaning toward lynching xk
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:40 am

Post by PantherPunt »

so question that's probably for the mod but moreso just looking for what the site meta here is

say we mislynch today and somehow nobody dies tonight

tomorrow we are in f4

we mislynch

at that point game is still not over bc it hinges on vig shooting correctly when we go to night with 3 still alive

answered my own question by writing it out I think
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:41 am

Post by PantherPunt »

though I can't see us mislynching twice. but if it is lilith, she's currently 3rd in that poe. so it gives me some outside chance hope that if it's her this isn't a lost cause even if we just speed lynch this to endgame
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:42 am

Post by PantherPunt »

VOTE: xkfyu
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:06 am

Post by PantherPunt »

yall suck
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 806, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 3.8

Alabaska J (5) - lilith2013, Fire Assassin, Xkfyu, TellTaleHeart, Clumsy
PantherPunt (2) - Alabaska J, McMenno
TellTaleHeart (1) - PantherPunt

Not voting (0)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2016-09-12 21:12:00) remain until day end

Alabaska, confirmed scum, was voting against Panther. Panther was off the main wagon and was on TTH, who was town. McMenno, town, was on Panther.

Lillith was first on Alabaska wagon, Xk was in the middle, and I hammered. I'm gonna have to go back and look at what pushed those votes, but I'm at work. Will do tonight.

Lillith, thoughts on the above?

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:42 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I mean, Panther pointed out he was away for the entire weekend leading up to the lynch, so he physically wasn't present to move his vote to alabaska. If anything, Xk's vote is the most suspicious because I never moved my vote away from alabaska, and you didn't need to hammer if you were scumbuddies.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:11 am

Post by PantherPunt »

I pegged Alabaska right out of the gate of the game if you read the posts. lilith voted with me shortly therafter.

then I made a push on TTH that really didn't leave me feeling like it was where I was going to end up voting. then I was gone. if I had checked in when there was the slightest sniff of momentum against Alabaska I would have been ramming it down everyone's throats

being "off wagon" is a product of timing and if you can't apply context to that, you're bad or pushing an agenda
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:14 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 882, lilith2013 wrote:I mean, Panther pointed out he was away for the entire weekend leading up to the lynch, so he physically wasn't present to move his vote to alabaska. If anything, Xk's vote is the most suspicious because I never moved my vote away from alabaska,
and you didn't need to hammer if you were scumbuddies
I staunchly disagree with the emphasized. If the writing is on the wall and it doesn't look like there's a viable counterwagon, I hammer my buddy every single time

what are Alabaska's partners other options really other than to bus him when the game was stagnated and there was a move toward thread consensus to just lynch and move on. the fact that it was on alabaska warms my steely heart bc I like being right

along those same lines, xkf can put that L-2 vote when he sees the thread dead and likely going that way

bottom line I think we win this game with xkf > clumsy lynches but obviously with my vote where it stands I expect the game to end on xk lynch
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 883, PantherPunt wrote:I pegged Alabaska right out of the gate of the game if you read the posts. lilith voted with me shortly therafter.

then I made a push on TTH that really didn't leave me feeling like it was where I was going to end up voting. then I was gone. if I had checked in when there was the slightest sniff of momentum against Alabaska I would have been ramming it down everyone's throats

being "off wagon" is a product of timing and if you can't apply context to that, you're bad or pushing an agenda
-_- Really?
In post 881, Clumsy wrote: Alabaska, confirmed scum, was voting against Panther. Panther was off the main wagon and was on TTH, who was town. McMenno, town, was on Panther.

Lillith was first on Alabaska wagon, Xk was in the middle, and I hammered.
I'm gonna have to go back and look at what pushed those votes, but I'm at work. Will do tonight.

Lillith, thoughts on the above?
I was simply making an observation about where votes were at the time of that vote count. I said I hadn't looked at what exactly was going on at the time that those votes were cast. Why are you jumping on calling me bad or pushing an agenda when it was very clear that these were observations and that I hadn't gone back yet? It seems overly defensive and jumpy to me.

Also, I have definitely seen scum immediately push on their partners right out of the gate. In fact, I could very much see it as early pushing for distance, then looking for another wagon to hop to. If one of you flipped scum, the other could point at that and use it as a defense. Objectively, could you see that happen too?

PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:55 am

Post by PantherPunt »

if you're using "being off wagon" as a scum point without other context, yes, you are bad.

and yes I've come out of the gate going at my partner. you are correct that it is an objective possiblity in the realm of potential things that can happen in the game of mafia. in fact, I just did it recently in a game on another site.

this game hinges on reading written words in part to determine genuinness. it's up to the uniformed player to make a determination on whether they believe something to be genuine/real or faked/theatrically agenda-driven.

so if you had to give a play by play of the votes to organize your thoughts, that's fine. if you're using a play by play of the votes to justify your reads, that's not fine.

when you've gone and read for context to make judgement on my interactions with alabaska, I look forward to your justification of your conclusion
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 886, PantherPunt wrote:if you're using "being off wagon" as a scum point without other context, yes, you are bad.

and yes I've come out of the gate going at my partner. you are correct that it is an objective possiblity in the realm of potential things that can happen in the game of mafia. in fact, I just did it recently in a game on another site.

this game hinges on reading written words in part to determine genuinness. it's up to the uniformed player to make a determination on whether they believe something to be genuine/real or faked/theatrically agenda-driven.

so if you had to give a play by play of the votes to organize your thoughts, that's fine. if you're using a play by play of the votes to justify your reads, that's not fine.

when you've gone and read for context to make judgement on my interactions with alabaska, I look forward to your justification of your conclusion

Panther, please direct me to where in post 881 I say that it's a scum point. If you can't, then this article may be relevant.

In post 881 I posted a string of facts without any indication as to whether I thought it was scummy for it to be that way or not and asked another player their thoughts on that string of facts. You were not the only one I mentioned in that post. I think the only thing you could argue had any kind of alignment pushing to it is me saying that I was the one who hammered, but that's not what you were drawn to. You're immediately assuming that I'm pushing an agenda because I'm raising scum points against you that you don't agree with, when
I said nothing about it being scum indicative.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

I also inferred your post to mean that you thought it was scummy for Alabaska to be voting Panther who was off the wagon and voting TTH and also being voted by Mcmenno who was killed that same night. All of those things being about panther imply that he's your main point of consideration in that post. So...
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Part of me is feeling extremely lazy.
I kind of think it might just be Xkyfu or Lilith. I have been feeling townie on Panther so far on this day (though the openning I did feel he was the worst out of everyone).

VOTE: Xkyfu

Lets do it.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:34 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 887, Clumsy wrote:
In post 886, PantherPunt wrote:if you're using "being off wagon" as a scum point without other context, yes, you are bad.

Panther, please direct me to where in post 881 I say that it's a scum point. If you can't, then this article may be relevant.

In post 881 I posted a string of facts without any indication as to whether I thought it was scummy for it to be that way or not and asked another player their thoughts on that string of facts. You were not the only one I mentioned in that post. I think the only thing you could argue had any kind of alignment pushing to it is me saying that I was the one who hammered, but that's not what you were drawn to. You're immediately assuming that I'm pushing an agenda because I'm raising scum points against you that you don't agree with, when
I said nothing about it being scum indicative.
1) I'm aware you didn't EXPLICITLY award me a scum point in that post
2) I acknowledged that the point of that post may be NOTHING AT ALL and rather serve as a vehicle for you to ORGANIZE YOUR THOUGHTS
3) SUBTEXT IS A THING and when you read that post, the subtext is there that you are calling me into question for a variety of points

So what do you actually think? You appear to be now clarifying that you were only providing a recap of what happened, seemingly to better organize it in your mind so that you could analyze it later. Did you do that? What have you got for us?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Clumsy »

Well I was going to, but I got called back into work. I also work all day today too. >_<

I suppose if Lillith also took that as how you took it, then my point is moot. I thought it was an interesting reaction, but it would seems it was tainted. Which is annoying.

Right now I think Panther and Xk hanging wins the game. So I'm willing to put my vote on XK. I think he's at l-1 though. Xk, I have intent. Claim?

PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:08 am

Post by PantherPunt »

Xkfyu 3 days 1 hour

@mod xkfyu due for a prod I'd say
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 891, Clumsy wrote:Well I was going to, but I got called back into work. I also work all day today too. >_<

I suppose if Lillith also took that as how you took it, then my point is moot. I thought it was an interesting reaction, but it would seems it was tainted. Which is annoying.

Right now I think Panther and Xk hanging wins the game. So I'm willing to put my vote on XK. I think he's at l-1 though. Xk, I have intent. Claim?
I'm an Odd-night Cop.

Checked FA last night. It was obviously green.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 892, PantherPunt wrote:Xkfyu 3 days 1 hour

@mod xkfyu due for a prod I'd say
Had no idea it had been that long.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:51 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 813, Xkfyu wrote:Surely Lilith and FA are town here.

So, it has to be between Panther and Clumsy.
In post 852, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 830, PantherPunt wrote:

Didn't leave your check clearly here if you were to survive the day and be killed at night.
When I read this again idk why you say surely to either of them at the time

Why surely Lilith

Why surely FA
Because of their placement on the wagon. Lilith never moved off Alabaska, and FA was the one mostly responsible for the lynch.
And why would you check the person you deemed to have been mostly responsible for the scum lynch?
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:52 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 895, PantherPunt wrote:

Didn't leave your check clearly here if you were to survive the day and be killed at night.
In post 852, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 830, PantherPunt wrote:

When I read this again idk why you say surely to either of them at the time

Why surely Lilith

Why surely FA
Because of their placement on the wagon. Lilith never moved off Alabaska, and FA was the one mostly responsible for the lynch.
And why would you check the person you deemed to have been mostly responsible for the scum lynch?
EBWOP. had my commentary embedded in quoted post accidentally
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 895, PantherPunt wrote:And why would you check the person you deemed to have been mostly responsible for the scum lynch?
If it had been anyone other than FA, I wouldn't have.

Three words. Legend of Zelda.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Basically, I knew I was gonna be paranoid of him bussing for the rest of the game.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 896, PantherPunt wrote:Didn't leave your check clearly here if you were to survive the day and be killed at night.
I had originally meant to spread it out, and say that FA was town, in multiple posts, over the course of the entire game day.

But when FA claimed Vig, there was no reason to continue with it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”