Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

After a moment's hesitation following the lack of kill the night before, the villagers' accusations begin again, this time all over the place.

"TeChNoWC is lying to us!" Om of the Nom shouts out.
"No, it's ChaosOmega..."
"Hrm, I think it's Beyond_Birthday."

And so on, until...

"Elias_the_thief stole my spellbooks!"

The villagers suddenly stop arguing and turn to see Benmage with his elaborate hat balancing precariously on his head, his beard dishevelled. In a few moments, the town square is once again invaded by a flurry of arguments.

It is mid-afternoon when, to ChaosOmega's delight, the villagers decide upon Beyond_Birthday.
"No true villager would sleep through an
entire
day," they all agree.
"But..but..."
The villagers quickly gag him and drag him to the stake. Once they get there, the villagers wait for a moment in expectant silence.
"You know you could make this a lot easier for us by just killing yourself like Vijay did," BK201 says hopefully.
Beyond-Birthday rolls his eyes.
"Oh well. I guess that's a no then. Tie him and light him boys!"

Although only a muffled groan can be heard at first, Beyond_Birthday manages to force off the cloth covering his mouth so they all hear his scream.
"This is much nicer than yesterday's pitiful lynch, don't you think?" Slandaar says to Elias_the_thief.
"Oh... yes, yes it is," Elias_the_thief replies, hoping Slandaar won't notice the hand in his pocket.

Beyond_Birthday,
Town Jailkeeper
, has been lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 4. Deadline for night actions is 29th May, 8pm AEST.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Post by DeasVail »

On his way home, Om of the Nom spots a recorder left neglected in a bush. He picks it up, and after looking at it for a moment, continues to his house, recorder in hand. He knows he won't be able to sleep that night and could do with a distraction. He doesn't know who it belonged to, is unaware of the trauma it caused the inhabitants of Normalville back in the day.

Under the dim glow of his living room light, Om of the Nom begins to play a slow, melancholic tune, so absorbed by his music that he does not notice the unnatural rustle of leaves outside the window behind him, and of course does not think to look in that direction, where he might have noticed a man's silhouette.

The man lingers despite knowing he shouldn't, and enjoys the song, feeling somewhat regretful that he must kill the player. When Om of the Nom releases the recorder from his lips, the man knows the time has come. Dragging his arm up, he shoots one, two, three times. Just to be sure.

Om of the Nom,
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed Night 4.

Day 5 has begun! Deadline is 8pm, 12th June AEST.

Players alive: BK201, TeChNoWC, Slandaar, Benmage, Elias_the_thief, ChaosOmega

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Bahbuhhabahbabuhflabuh.

Go town :3
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 12:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

I dont see an argument against this;

VOTE: No Lynch
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 3:02 am

Post by BK201 »

yeah that's the best move actually.
VOTE: no lynch
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 3:49 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: No Lynch
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Benmage »

HOLY FUCKNG SHIT STOP RUSHIN THESE DAYS.

No more votes christ, someone unvote.

Wtf is wrong with u retards.

Look who quickhammered before.

Scum vijay.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 8:01 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Do you think No Lynch isn't the play today? If so, why? If not, what do you perceive as a gain from extending the day? And are you equating a quickhammer on a player to a quickhammer on not lynching?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am

Post by DeasVail »

Vote Count 5.01

No Lynch (3)- Slandaar, BK201, ChaosOmega

Not voting: Benmage, TeChNoWC, Elias_the_thief

No lynch has occurred Day 5.

It is now Night 5. Deadline for night actions is 1st June, 4pm AEST
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Despite his jolly exterior, BK201's mind had been shrouded in unease since shortly after arriving in Normalville.

He'd been overjoyed to discover Fat_Tony's wide selection of tunics, capes, hats, accessories, fashion magazines. Unlike in previous towns, he had not hesitated to flaunt his superior sense of fashion in front of his fellow villagers. After all, in as much danger of dying as he was, he had every excuse to enjoy himself.

It's a shame he had forgotten why he had never been so confident before.

Each night he lay still in bed, desperately clutching a bottle of cologne, sweat droplets forming on his forehead. What if they thought his heightened fashion sense meant... well, you know...? What if they all hated him because of it? What if all the other villagers were actually part of the mafia, and this was their idea of torturing him? What if they were on their way here right now to slowly rip each item of his clothing apart, one by one?

On the fifth night, nothing out of the ordinary happens at first. As usual, he hears a noise downstairs. As usual, he creeps down the stairs with his cologne, careful not to make any of them creak.

Later, BK201 lies slumped against the hard, wooden stairs, slowly bleeding to death, amazed that he was right. They were indeed out to get him.

BK201,
Town Paranoid Gun Owner
, has been killed Night 5.

However, it is not only BK201 that is found dead in the morning.

TeChNoWC,
Mafia Goon
, has been killed Night 5.

Day 6 has begun! Deadline is 5pm, 15th June AEST

Players alive: Slandaar, Benmage, Elias_the_thief, ChaosOmega

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

P.S. Sorry about the delay.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:13 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I knew TeChNoWC was scum. Wanted to lynch his ass D1 and everyone jumped off because of the VT claim. Anyways...

No lynch still seems like the way to go, but for Benmage, I won't vote right away so his panties don't get in a bunch.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

Nolynch is the play I dont see the point in prolonging it

VOTE: No Lynch

also

@DV: you should probably mention it only takes (3 yesterday) or presumably 2 today? to nolynch in your VCs
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Please don't rush today.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Pretty sure no lynch is the right play again. Honestly speculating on who we think is scum will make the NK easier. What exactly do you want to wait for BM?

Also, I don't see the point in following through on building a case at this point, because we're about to be down to three players. Assuming I'm alive tomorrow I'll post what I have.
I play the games rul gud.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote elias

You all can vote no lynch if you want. I am lynching noone else tomorrow save Elias.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Slaandar and Chaos are both town, if it wasn't obvious already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 55, Slandaar wrote:You win Quagmire, you, win.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chaos

I like this vote, PV is town very very likely... Ben thoughtprocess seems town so poe says chaos is scum.

Senjai vote is the next best thing

Choice is fine too

In post 99, Slandaar wrote:
Senjai why is ben scummy?

Why is he scummier than Chaos?

Why is Time now scummier than Ben?

also I think you dont understand the case, you were leaving the town to decide the course of action by making rvs vote during serious discussion time, its freakin scummy.

In post 121, Slandaar wrote:
Asher read on time?

Chaos read on PV?

In post 147, Slandaar wrote:I liked the voice post...

Asher is scum

BB is derpy not scummy

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Asher

post 153
post 158
In post 204, Slandaar wrote:It seems suicidal for a scum to try and compare pms to the other neighbours

Asher dropping his argument after 1 post and hopes it will go away; scum.

In post 205, Slandaar wrote:hrm

Senjai never did post his promised content
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Benmage »

This type of early play would be ridunkulous scorched earth/heavybussing/distancing. It's too extreme. Nope, Slaandar is town.

I think Chaos is town too. I lied to him last night in the QT to see if he'd nk me. I essentially told him I thought he was the last scum. I didn't at the time, but if he had been, he'd have killed me. Anyways. Like I said. Elias is the final scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 887, Slandaar wrote:@DV: you should probably mention it only takes (3 yesterday) or presumably 2 today? to nolynch in your VCs

Thanks for letting me know. It's mentioned in the rules, but just so you all know, no lynch only requires at least 50% of votes. I will include the number in vote counts from now on.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:34 pm

In post 893, Benmage wrote:This type of early play would be ridunkulous scorched earth/heavybussing/distancing. It's too extreme. Nope, Slaandar is town.

I think Chaos is town too. I lied to him last night in the QT to see if he'd nk me. I essentially told him I thought he was the last scum. I didn't at the time, but if he had been, he'd have killed me. Anyways. Like I said. Elias is the final scum.

This is of course ignoring the possibility of you being the final scum. It also presumes that Chaos would make the play to kill someone who thinks he's scum rather than a play based on who he thought might be a power role.

There is also absolutely no good reason to try to lynch someone today. 1/3 odds are better than 1/4. What are you thinking?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

If im alive tomorrow I expect I will be voting Elias

We no lynch today, there is no good reason not to and it just removes any doubts one might have on whoever dies. Then can reread with as much info as possible and make final decision. I mean its pretty basic, its stupid not to.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 895, Elias_the_thief wrote:
In post 893, Benmage wrote:This type of early play would be ridunkulous scorched earth/heavybussing/distancing. It's too extreme. Nope, Slaandar is town.

This is of course ignoring the possibility of you being the final scum. It also presumes that Chaos would make the play to kill someone who thinks he's scum rather than a play based on who he thought might be a power role.

There is also absolutely no good reason to try to lynch someone today. 1/3 odds are better than 1/4. What are you thinking?

Thank you for stating the obvious.

There's no good reason not to vote today. My mind is made. Why are you so worried about revealing information? Don't want to limit yourself tomorrow?

Who do you think is the final scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 am

Post by Benmage »

I want Elias to respond and a chance for myself to respond to whatever she says, before we no lynch this.

TY.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:38 am

If I was stating the obvious, then how are you so utterly convinced of my guilt? Even if we were to suppose that scum-Chaos weren't looking for a power role, and was making a kill to ensure he wouldn't be lynched the next day, he would not have been frightened by your little lie. I've been the top suspect since I went MIA (a little before memorial day weekend). I am the most likely lynch tomorrow and that would not have been hard to predict. Leaving me and you alive makes perfect sense for scum-Chaos.

I thought I made it pretty clear that I thought Chaos was the final scum, but its nice how you paint me as worried. To be honest I haven't been very into this game for the past month (obviously), and I'm not up to posting pages of back and forth. I don't see how you can think I'm the final scum, seeing as I was the only one who really wanted to lynch Vijay while everybody somehow got lead into dumb mislynches. I think the most accepting of the Cop + 1- shot was Chaos, based on a single example he had found. Not to mention his weak attacks on Vijay without any votes, then his mysterious jump to Peregrin. Reread 429 and on. I will admit I've played poorly this game, but I don't think I've played scummy. I've lurked and I haven't done nearly as much scumhunting as I'd like to. That's not nearly as damning as you make it out to be.

To be honest, I think any of you could be the scum. I've found Chaos the most suspicious for some time. Slandaar has played complacently all game, and was infrequent with actual content. Your argument for his play being too blatant to be bussing is fucking stupid. Read through my posts on Vijay, especially during the lynch that followed the 1-shot flip. If you think me and Vijay are partners after that, then you deserve to lynch me and lose. So convenient that you magically used PoE to implicate me, once everyone else has declared they think I'm scum. And its interesting that you are SO confident that you don't want to make the obvious move to reduce the pool to 3. There's no good reason to not vote today? Well yeah, if you're mafia there isn't one, because any mislynch is fine.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”