Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 800, Robbnva wrote: Remind me. What was the town slip?
In post 199, BlackStar wrote: Hi, sorry that I haven't posted until now. I never got a link to the game so I didn't know that it started
In post 201, BlackStar wrote: I just looked at the role PM again and realized that the link to the game was in the title :facepalm:
This is too gimmicky and gutless to come from scum. The implication is that if he was scum, he would actually know that the game had started since the scum PT would be active and talking about the game.

I just don't think that two different players within the same slot would try to fake a town slip as scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 3:02 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 802, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 798, Roden wrote:
In post 731, GreedyBanger wrote: Robbnva, Roden, T3, awesomeming327 - Your votes right now are not going anywhere. Please either make a stronger case or be constructive elsewhere. Town WILL be led by scum with so many non participants.

Not_Mafia, Charles510 - I know you guys are going for a whole shtick thing here (And I do not wish to damage your glass houses) but the same can be said of yourselves. Find some way to incorporate your shtick into doing anything please.
I don't think either Hu Tao or Black are scum, I'd rather elim Awesome or LK today.
Can I have your reasoning on susing me? I know Black's reason so I want to understand yours
In post 572, Roden wrote:
In post 561, LoveKilling wrote:
In post 557, Black wrote:
In post 546, LoveKilling wrote: Black the reason I showed intent to hammer is due to the fact in many posts I wanted to hear some reason for the vibe reads HA had. I wanted to get a little more concrete reasons for these not having her out. That is my bad, but this is better than someone hammering without stating intent. I don't want that to happen to anyone for any reason. It sounds so shitty to have happen while your away or doing other things.
I agree that it's better to declare intent but the issue I'm having is I don't understand why you declared intent in the first place
I will say I was probably not going to vote her out. I want to put pressure on things so I can understand more HA's reads would have helped me a lot if I had specific quotes for them
Claiming intent to vote someone out while not actually intending to vote that person out is uh...not particularly townie. That's blatant role fishing. I can't think of any real reason why town would do this.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 571, Roden wrote:
In post 531, awesomeming327 wrote: I completely disagree with the idea that one needs to vote their scumreads. I recognize that some people might think so, but I think it's very silly that anyone would think that anyone who disagrees is scum.
In post 465, Black wrote: Mixture of me thinking he hasn't done anything particularly townie, wanting a wagon, and having a lack of better scumreads
Also very very silly
Who are you voting if not your scum reads??
Never got a response to this btw
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 849, Charles510 wrote: What is the vote count now? I kind of want to be the one who gets to hammer
Impossible, NM is in this game
LoveKilling
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
LoveKilling
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 3:24 pm

Post by LoveKilling »

Okay thanks for that roden
:] Love :] Killing :]
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:19 pm

Post by Roden »

...Is that the extent of your thought process to that?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:47 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 724, Hu Tao wrote: Greedy just seems a bit too. Theatrical for me. That's why I think they are scum
Yep. All drama 0 content. Can't even have the courtesy to answer a basic question about JV's posts that he replaced.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:48 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 851, Roden wrote:
In post 199, BlackStar wrote: Hi, sorry that I haven't posted until now. I never got a link to the game so I didn't know that it started
In post 201, BlackStar wrote: I just looked at the role PM again and realized that the link to the game was in the title :facepalm:
This is too gimmicky and gutless to come from scum. The implication is that if he was scum, he would actually know that the game had started since the scum PT would be active and talking about the game.

I just don't think that two different players within the same slot would try to fake a town slip as scum.
Scum can easily say that. Easily.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 824, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 818, Hu Tao wrote: Greedy if I was town how would that change any reads you have?
HA actually goes down towards town. Black goes up towards scum. RM goes up towards scum. Anyone on awesomes wagon who isn't you goes up as we are coalescing towards a terrible compromise candidate here in a hurry and it reeks.
I am not on awesime's wagon and this is not coherent at all. How does HT Town make me scum?

Black is probably Scum if you're Town and HT are Town, that's logical given events. I don't see how I am and I don't at all see how HA is likely Town if HT is Town.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:53 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 818, Hu Tao wrote: Greedy if I was town how would that change any reads you have?
HA actually goes down towards town. Black goes up towards scum. RM goes up towards scum. Anyone on awesomes wagon who isn't you goes up as we are coalescing towards a terrible compromise candidate here in a hurry and it reeks.
This honestly sounds made up. Can you genuinely cover that and explain why no first person changes?

GreedyBanger
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:55 pm

Post by GreedyBanger »

In post 860, RationalMadman wrote:
This honestly sounds made up. Can you genuinely cover that and explain why no first person changes?
What do you mean by first person?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:55 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 773, T3 wrote:
In post 494, Black wrote: VOTE: RationalMadman

Behaviorally I think Rational reads town but I'm starting to think that may just be a personality thing. The reads on me/ming/and LK feel manufactured

I think town!Rational would have an issue with LK going from 0 to 100 on halfasleep. If the thought process of "Black = scum due to halfasleep vote" is real then Rational would have found an issue with LK's progression too. Him completely ignoring it makes it possible that LK is his buddy and / was a coordinated push to get HA to claim

I also feel like Rational may be spewing ming as town here because the townread makes so little sense that it feels like it has to be informed, though there's a chance he's just coming up with awful reasons to defend his buddy. Regardless I think Rational is probably more likely to flip scum
I buy this

I'm gonna read more but I buy this and might vote RMM
Why am I Scum under your own reasoning?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:56 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 861, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 860, RationalMadman wrote:
What do you mean by first person?
I thought I wrote other, this website seems to make autocorrect go on steroids much more than normal texting.

I mean other reads on others don't alter at all, only those 3?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 731, GreedyBanger wrote: Robbnva, Roden, T3, awesomeming327 - Your votes right now are not going anywhere. Please either make a stronger case or be constructive elsewhere. Town WILL be led by scum with so many non participants.

Not_Mafia, Charles510 - I know you guys are going for a whole shtick thing here (And I do not wish to damage your glass houses) but the same can be said of yourselves. Find some way to incorporate your shtick into doing anything please.
Did all the people your first part warned earn a townread from you? Otherwise it's a strange warning.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:00 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 738, Gypyx wrote: i understeand why kay's ISO was so short now lol

UNVOTE:

i must go, i'll be pondering my orb
Very weird. This may be a scumslip not a townslip. You reread game and didn't take note who replaced who?

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 858, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 851, Roden wrote:

Scum can easily say that. Easily.
I mean, sure, they definitely can. But I'm not looking at those posts in a vacuum. Gypy's posts also line up with it being a true town slip due to her own town slip and generally townie posts. And I don't think either player are that gimmicky as scum.
GreedyBanger
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:01 pm

Post by GreedyBanger »

In post 863, RationalMadman wrote:
I mean other reads on others don't alter at all, only those 3?
I mean the statement also included everyone on the Awesome wagon which is a good 4 more at that point. It was a lazy response for sure, the premise was flawed to me at the time I answered it.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:02 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 865, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 738, Gypyx wrote: i understeand why kay's ISO was so short now lol

UNVOTE:

i must go, i'll be pondering my orb
Very weird. This may be a scumslip not a townslip. You reread game and didn't take note who replaced who?
I clicked on the ISO button and saw that kay was among the players to ISO
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:02 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 706, GreedyBanger wrote: Hey RM do you still want the taste of sweet sweet Black blood?
Well yes but I also scumread you tbph. I think Black is playing very opportunistically which as I said can be a personality trait rather than a scumtell for her. I default it to scummy and stand by that.

Can we get votes on her or are you just trying to survive?

GreedyBanger
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:02 pm

Post by GreedyBanger »

In post 864, RationalMadman wrote:

Did all the people your first part warned earn a townread from you? Otherwise it's a strange warning.
If I don't think that those are the exact three scum team then its meant for SOMEBODY. Scum will ignore it. I don't get the issue here, did you read it as performative, coaching or something else?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:03 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Black and Gypyx are not scum together, that would be over the top wifom.

That's one thing all can base the game on.

GreedyBanger
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
GreedyBanger
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:04 pm

Post by GreedyBanger »

In post 869, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 706, GreedyBanger wrote: Hey RM do you still want the taste of sweet sweet Black blood?
Well yes but I also scumread you tbph. I think Black is playing very opportunistically which as I said can be a personality trait rather than a scumtell for her. I default it to scummy and stand by that.

Can we get votes on her or are you just trying to survive?
Black has come out of my interactions overall pretty well for me actually. I couldn't really make a case when asked.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:14 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 580, RationalMadman wrote: Put greedybear on my scumreads list rn.
In post 582, RationalMadman wrote: Oh it's greedybanger not bear, I was confused by LK's message.

I am basing it on JV not GB.
Has this changed at all yet Madman? What's your view on Greedy at this point?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2024 8:23 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 870, GreedyBanger wrote:
In post 864, RationalMadman wrote:

If I don't think that those are the exact three scum team then its meant for SOMEBODY. Scum will ignore it. I don't get the issue here, did you read it as performative, coaching or something else?
I read it as survivalist, which I suppose is akin to performative. You wanted them to help you divert the vote from yourself.

I do wonder why you @d awesomeming though, maybe it wasn't survivalist.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”