White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:31 am

Post by White »

Lol. Wow. Fine, run me up, when i'm hung just remember how fast the latter half of my wagon is growing.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
booboodafool
booboodafool
Townie
booboodafool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:07 am

Post by booboodafool »

Erg0 wrote:
booboodafool wrote:We're all just going around in circles. Im going to keep my vote on yama unless something better comes up
You don't consider any of the other wagons to be "something better"? If not, why?
Not really. I not in the mood to bandwagon hop onto another person when i think that my vote has a greater chance to be mafia. That plus everyone will unvote eventually and ride another bandwagon
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Simenon »

More later. However:
@ Simenon - hey, with Fonzie's vote switch, you are now one of those suspicious players that are on a 1-2 person wagon!
Yes, you keep reinforcing this for some reason. Have you ever actually considered what I'm actually saying?

I'm very much opposed to the White lynch. Therefore:
Unvote
Vote TVZ
[/b]
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:19 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Lemming1607 (1) -- Setael
Mastermind of Sin (3) -- Flare, The Venerable Zorg, Zeppo
Yamahako (2) -- booboodafool, Lemming1607
White (8) -- JDodge, Toaster Strudel, Ether, ZONEACE, Niv, Sir Tornado, Mastermind of Sin, Yamahako
booboodafool (1) -- KaleiÐoscøpe
The Venerable Zorg (3) -- Erg0, Beastly, Simenon
Ether (1) -- White
Toaster Strudel (1) -- The Fonz

Not Voting: Flameaxe, Aimee
22 alive, 12 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:42 am

Post by White »

Sim, you said: "Yamahako, Setael, Flare and White are higly suspect." but now "I'm very much opposed to the White lynch."? I appreciate that you're not going to be part of lynching me but why the sudden change of heart?
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Simenon »

White wrote:Sim, you said: "Yamahako, Setael, Flare and White are higly suspect." but now "I'm very much opposed to the White lynch."? I appreciate that you're not going to be part of lynching me but why the sudden change of heart?
Because I didn't individually consider you of course. It was my way of prodding you people back in to wagonning.

TS apparently doesn't understand that. ):
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:30 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Sir Tornado wrote:1) You believe White to be a scum, and think he would false claim. In that case, we would get a lot of "information" which would actually be all false and harmful to the town. (probably leading to outing of another role).

2) You think White is a power role and thus the information he will have when he claims is real. In this scenario, I would ask you why you are pushing rather hard for his lynch at the moment?
Like many other players, I happen to think White may be scum. I have no reason to believe he's got a power role - I don't think anyone here has any reason to believe he might have a power role. Thus I indeed expect he will fake claim, but it's still going to be something to discuss. That's why I wrote "information" in quotation marks, if you noticed.

Besides. Day 1, already 35 pages. By the end of the day, someone is going to claim - it's nearly inevitable, unless we lynch a total lurker who doesn't realize he's at -1 and gets hammered or sum'thin'.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:41 am

Simenon wrote:I'm very much opposed to the White lynch.
Why? Why is that? Because he's not scum with you, you know his alignment? Is that what you're saying?

I can understand why a player might find some other player scummier than White, but I can't understand why someone would be violently opposed to a White lynch - a guy that votes players for "buddying up to lurkers."

Unless you're scum and you know something I don't.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:59 am

Post by White »

TS, still waiting on your scumdar.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Simenon »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Simenon wrote:I'm very much opposed to the White lynch.
Why? Why is that? Because he's not scum with you, you know his alignment? Is that what you're saying?

I can understand why a player might find some other player scummier than White, but I can't understand why someone would be violently opposed to a White lynch - a guy that votes players for "buddying up to lurkers."

Unless you're scum and you know something I don't.
Yeah, this post makes it pretty clear that YOU know white is town and you are trying to set up two lynches.

So just because I don't trust the White wagon makes me know he's town (which is funny, because that statement already implies that your vote is in the wrong place). Well, the minority of this game -1 isn't going to be on the White wagon and probably because they didn't think he was going to be a good lynch.

I'll switch if it doesn't pick up steam, but I honestly can't see why nobody would pick this up as well:
Unvote
Vote ToasterStrudel
[/b]
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Simenon »

And yes, the reason I distrust the White wagon and think White is town was the result of my interrogation. I thought that would have been obvious.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Zeppo wrote:
White wrote:Zeppo: Zorg, Lemming, Zeppo, Beastly.
I honestly haven't a clue what this means.
That's what scum does. Cause confusion.
Lame. It's easy enough to understand what he's saying if you've read the whole post (as you claim you have). You're just looking for reasons to call him scummy.
Toaster Strudel wrote:Since we appear to be stalling and people are complaining we're getting nowhere, here's a plan:

Only 3 more votes on White and we'll be in a range to get a claim from him - we'll have some "information" whose veracity we can discuss.
I'm not going to vote him unless I think he's scum. My opinion of White is gradually improving now that he's casting a slightly wider net. Keeping an eye on Zorg, but right now:

Unvote, Vote: Toaster Strudel
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by White »

Wow, glad to see some support. I'm going to
Vote Toaster Strudel
and I think my reasons are well documented.

I'm going to go ahead and reread Zorg in isolation to hopefully get some sort of read on him, 35 pages and no read is unacceptable.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Unvote, Vote: Zorg
Permanent V/LA.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Yeesh, make up your mind...
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:35 pm

Sorry. I was out drinking last night.
Permanent V/LA.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by Ether »

I was out while the fun stuff happened. ._. On the plus side, karaoke.

I still don't like White. I can assemble the exact exchange I had with him, exposing all of his evasions and breaks with reality. I really want to. I'm really going to when I'm bored enough. And optimistic enough of the town's willingness to read long posts.

In the meantime, though,
unvote; vote: Toaster Strudel
for 857. This is so unfair.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by Setael »

I've only finished a few more players, but I should be able to get to the rest tomorrow.

Lemming1607
– As I said on my JDodge/ckillor analysis, “My initial read gave me the impression that ckillor and lemming were possibly mafia together. The first hint of it is when ckillor posted that Niv and Lemming are mafia together and voted Niv. Looked like distancing from lemming and a vote on someone he knew would come up town.”

Lemming's 126, 127 & 129 against Zoneace look opportunistic. 176 & 357 give bad reasons to push the zoneace wagon. These “scum tells” he refers to are just playstyle idiosyncracies that he’s blowing out of proportion. 405 says he’s voting Zoneace “because he’s an idiot”, 484 Lemming does the exact opposite of erg0’s VERY pro-Town suggestion to not focus so heavily on Zoneace and seems to make every effort to keep the only discussion focused on zoneace. Says zoneace and MOS aligned and probably scum. 506 lemming anti-Town attitude wanting to lynch a player just for being annoying. At this point other players start pointing out that lemming is not scum hunting. Post 536 lemming is wishy washy on everyone White asked him about and leaves himself wide open to backtrack on all of them by saying he needs to look at them more.

Summary: Lemming’s insistence on focusing only on Zoneace as well as his willingness to vote Zoneace just because he’s obnoxious doesn’t seem at all like Townie play.
Probably scum

ZONEACE
– his Post 125 sounded very much like frustrated Town.
Zoneace wrote:Im ndone playing, i won't be answering anymore questions. Its clear no matter what I say you all are gonna lynch me with your ZERO LOGIC so why try? This 5 person mason claim could EASILY be the mafia's way to safe claim, or it could really be there, I don't know and I don't care. So getting the others to confirm you won't do anything to sway me. Not to mention it would be a TERRIBLE idea if in infact you aren't mafia. The town having more people reveal themselves on day one is stupid, but since I've recieved votes for god only knows what reason, I don't expect to town to do the smart thing.
I can understand players being frustrated and annoyed with Zoneace, but I have yet to hear a decent reason to believe he’s scum. Most the focus on him has felt more like scum trying to get a Townie lynched, knowing that a lot of Town players won’t be hard to convince since Zoneace’s play has been so unhelpful and unfriendly.
Probably Town

White (replacing Carrotcake)
- I wasn't sure about White at first during my reread, but he is feeling very Town to me lately. His pro-Town attitude in 507 was refreshing, annoyed but not going to lynch over it as opposed to all those willing to vote because someone is obnoxious. White repeatedly asks for a case and I haven't seen anything I'd call concrete yet. Asks for suspicion from players, seems to be actively scum hunting.

The only thing that’s made me think he might be scum is this sentence “Lemming: Sadly i'm completely unable to get a read on this guy which means I really should do an isolation read through but i'm lazy and don't want to, so I won't yet.” Because Lemming has seemed so scummy to me, I find it hard to believe others can’t get a read on him. If I’m right that Lemming is scum, I could definitely see this as a scum buddy distancing move. Regardless of this, the rest of his posts have all been very pro-Town.
Probably Town

I could definitely see Toaster being scum and I am wondering if Ether's vote was bussing. I need to reread the past few days (only had a chance to skim) and finish my player analysis and then I'll vote.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by Aimee »

vote: Toaster Strudel

Mainly for 857. It really makes her look as though she is blatantly setting White up as a mislynch.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:43 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Lemming1607 (1) -- Setael
Mastermind of Sin (3) -- Flare, The Venerable Zorg, Zeppo
Yamahako (2) -- booboodafool, Lemming1607
White (6) -- JDodge, Toaster Strudel, ZONEACE, Niv, Sir Tornado, Yamahako
booboodafool (1) -- KaleiÐoscøpe
The Venerable Zorg (2) -- Beastly, Mastermind of Sin
Toaster Strudel (6) -- The Fonz, Simenon, Erg0, White, Ether, Aimee

Not Voting: Flameaxe
22 alive, 12 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:21 am

Aimee wrote:

Mainly for 857. It really makes her look as though she is blatantly setting White up as a mislynch.
To tell you the truth I'm really torn now. White has set off a five-alarm fire in my head that he's scum.

Simenon's stated reluctance to vote White startled me.

But wait! Now I get it. Simenon is, after all, a mason.

unvote
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Aimee wrote:

To tell you the truth I'm really torn now. White has set off a five-alarm fire in my head that he's scum.

Simenon's stated reluctance to vote White startled me.

But wait! Now I get it. Simenon is, after all, a mason.

unvote
This post doesn't actually make sense to me.
I'm back!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:01 am

I understand where TS is coming from, but it doesn't makes sense to unvote.

I think TS is scum who felt an easy wagon on White and pushed it just a little too hard. However, I still think Zorg is more likely scum than TS. They could easily be scumbuddies, though. I don't remember either of them ever commenting on the other. Scum often forget to comment on each other because they don't want to be associated together.

On a side note, why are Zeppo and Flare still voting me? I understand that Zorg got caught spouting nonsense and realized he had to stick his vote on or he'd look like he would change his opinion under pressure. I don't understand the other two votes.
Permanent V/LA.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:05 pm

Sir Tornado wrote:This post doesn't actually make sense to me.
Simenon is a MASON... he's very opposed to a White lynch... put two and two together...
Giant FOS: anyone still voting for White

@MoS - I really, really don't see what's so special about Zorg. Whatever scent of scum he gives off, I must be immune to it. I read all the posts, and I just don't get it. But then again, I thought White was scum for sure, but obviously I was quite mistaken.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

isn't Niv also a mason???? he's voting White.

so your logic is flawed.
Late twenties, early Thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”