rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Your plan operates under having certainty one way or another that you are the SK. We don't know with absolute certainty that you are the SK. No one can know other than you. Most likely scenario, you are the SK. Small chance that you are not. Either way, we are not giving you the chance to live until LYLO. You are the most likely candidate for SK, so we lynch you.

You are simply OMGUSsing everyone who votes for you. Your behavior is barely doing anything to convince me to unvote. Instead of explaining why you are not the SK, you are simply proposing absurd plans hoping we will buy it and keep letting you live day after day.

A much better plan would be to lynch you and jail or investigate the next most suspicious player and keep lynching until we find the SK.

You haven't put forth a single defense as to why you are not the SK so I don't know HOW in the world you expect me to unvote on you.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by McStab »

If I am the SK, or it is very probable I am the SK, then my plan is tbe best course of action. If you think anything else don't vote for me. Simple enough.

OMGUS is valid scumhunting here. Why? Because I know I'm town and there is no other motive for a no kill last night than to frame me. No one except you and charter have pushed this very aggressively.

I have already put forth arguments tmyesterday as to why I am not the SK

. No one has put forth ANY arguments except the no kills (and I asked to be jailed, btw, as well as the fact that, HELLO, I am confirmed innocent by Pasch). Given the setup specs the chance of an investigation immune SK is extremely low.

I am being framed. Pasch is likely a totally valid cop. Charter or RC is the SK. If night results are the only reason people vote me, despite me having a foolproof plan, then they really ought to not dismiss the innocent results. If the SK is investigation immune then the balancing reviewers need to be ashamed of themselves, because 3:1:9 with a superweak cop, two shot (meaning super swingy) vig and a JK is outrageous.

Give me at least the honour of seeing RC and/or Charter being lynched. If they aren't the
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

The fact still remains that we cannot know with absolute certainty. You are simply the best option this day. We lynch the most likely candidate to be SK as opposed to lynch less likely candidates with the hope that you are guaranteed SK.

If anyone is not getting this - McStab is essentially saying this "If I am SK, let me live." It doesn't work that way. If he is SK, we lynch him. The plan works just as well by lynching him right away. I don't buy Charter as SK. He had the exact same reaction as me. Lynch the person that peabody jailed. Simple, easy to understand logic. I don't even know why McStab is still alive save the stupidity of Pasch who can't think straight for the life of him and the inactivity of Absta and Eidolon.

We can all keep assuming that McStab gets framed everytime he is jailed. best way to solve it is to lynch him.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by McStab »

Sk then I really have no clue. If I end up getting lynched you're playing into the SKs hands by letting him frame me. IF I AM THE SK THERE IS NO HARM IN LETTING ME BE JAILED AND LIVE TWO MORE DAYS. The cop would be able to investigate and confirm everyone and we could establish whether or not the SK is investigation immune, we can narrow the pool of suspects, and gather more information.

What will instead happen? If we don't lynch the SK today and I get jailex tonight the SK will have to kill because he will be running out of time. This leaves me as confirmed innocent, Peabody as confirmed innocent, Absta as virtually confirmed innocent and two suspects Eidolon+the surviving member of RC/charter to lynch/be jailed.

If you all lynch me despite the SK clearly trying to frame me, and have no reasonz beyond the jailing which the SK knew about and could plan a framing around, then town deserves to lose. I've been the most town player since Day One and my wagon is being pushed by dead-weight slot Guttersnipe on Day one.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

I'll tell you what, if you flip town, we will let you have the honor of either me, Charter or Eidolon being jailed.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by McStab »

What is the harm in following my plan? The harm in yours is you risk playing into the SKs hand by lynching me. I GOT CONFIRMED BY A COP. The attack of Sk being investigation immune makes no sense based on setup spec, and is meant to help you push an abst lynch later. The case on me is just based on jailing.

Also, news flash here, the SK won't try to continue framing me. He won't be able to survive my plan till LyLo if he does and every night risks an extra investigation on him.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

I cannot account for Guttersnipe's behavior
. All I can do is make the most rational decision. Lynch the player that was jailed when there was no night kill. Obvious = obvious. Why are we even quarelling over this. Everytime McStab is shown to be guilty, he claims to be framed. I'll bet that if just he, Peabody and Pasch are left, he'll claim that Pasch is the SK fake-claiming cop. This is absurd.

Sure, McStab has been anti-mafia. Serial killers are supposed to be - to get town cred. The fact that McStab believes knoching out mafia doesn't mean that he is an SK just shows how scummy he is. He doesn't even admit that killing mafia counts for nothing when we are looking for an SK. He is just OMGUSing whoever votes for him.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

It makes just as much sense to investigate unconfirmed players like me, Charter and Eidolon and lynch McStab potentially ending the game now. Why would we drag out the game until LYLO just to give him a chance to win? Lynch the most suspicious players and investigate the others.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by McStab »

No, you or charter should die today, the other investigated. According to you that won't be risky since I'll be jailed and no kill will happen. Eidolon shouksn't be suspected above these scum. The argument against me has only gotten worse since yesterday, with even shittier logic and blatant ignorance of basic facts. Present an SK case on me beyond the Jailkeeping results. Present a way it's harmful to stick with my plan. You can't.

Town, we have WON this game. Lynch Charter, RC, and, if it somehow comes to her, Eidolon. We win. This gameplan is the one that guarantees victory. Jail me everynight while Pasch investigates. It forces the SK to continue no killing till they ger lynched by following MY plan or to kill, thus confirming me as innocent.

Don't skimp out on a game breaking strategy because you want to take a chance on ending the game early.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

We could just keep going back and forth. I'll wait for Absta and Eidolon to post.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:49 am

Post by absta101 »

VOTE: Rapid

McStab wtf is wrong with you? You look scummy for trying to convince your scum read.
----

gg Rapid.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:50 am

Post by absta101 »

btw I stopped reading the posts after Rapid turned obv scum.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Vote count D-4 #2

McStab (2)- charter, rapidcanyon

rapidcanyon (2)- McStab, absta101

Not voting (3): Eidolon, Paschendale, Peabody

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is September 23rd, Midnight Central.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Paschendale »

Read back over Gutter's D3 activity. I really see no reason to ignore all of that evidence just because no kill occurred last night. Don't for a second think that McStab is entirely off the hook, but his actions are far more pro-town than Gutter's ever could be, and Rapid is not making it any easier on himself. Plus the idea of an investigation immune SK doesn't square well with the presence of a tailor. We may very well want to lynch McStab tomorrow, but today, I want to go with my strongest scumread.

Vote: Rapidcanyon
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:58 am

Post by absta101 »

gg all
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 863, Paschendale wrote:Read back over Gutter's D3 activity. I really see no reason to ignore all of that evidence just because no kill occurred last night. Don't for a second think that McStab is entirely off the hook, but his actions are far more pro-town than Gutter's ever could be, and Rapid is not making it any easier on himself. Plus the idea of an investigation immune SK doesn't square well with the presence of a tailor. We may very well want to lynch McStab tomorrow, but today, I want to go with my strongest scumread.

Vote: Rapidcanyon

Do you understand the concept of a serial killer acting pro-town and killing mafia? That is the way they are supposed to act. Siding with the mafia does them no good.

Gutter played badly. I cannot account for that behavior. That doesn't mean that I am scum.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Eidolon »

I'm okay with an RC lynch.

sorry buddy :P
Vote: RC

If RC is not the sk, i would consider jk going along with mcstabs plan to jk him. it's a win win. if mcstab is town, it puts the real sk in a tight spot. if he's sk, he can't kill. Then cop can target someone else.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:32 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 866, Eidolon wrote:I'm okay with an RC lynch.

If RC is not the sk, i would consider jk going along with mcstabs plan to jk him. it's a win win. if mcstab is town, it puts the real sk in a tight spot. if he's sk, he can't kill. Then cop can target someone else.

Isn't McStab obvious scum?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:45 am

Post by charter »

If RC is town, I would vote to jail Eidolon after that megascummy way too fast hammer after saying nothing all day and letting myself, Mcstab, and RC argue all day.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 867, rapidcanyon wrote:
In post 866, Eidolon wrote:I'm okay with an RC lynch.

Isn't McStab obvious scum?

nah.

he might be scum.

but i think you are more likely to be scum.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Eidolon »

In post 868, charter wrote:If RC is town, I would vote to jail Eidolon after that megascummy way too fast hammer after saying nothing all day and letting myself, Mcstab, and RC argue all day.

of course you would. scum.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:06 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 870, Eidolon wrote:
In post 868, charter wrote:If RC is town, I would vote to jail Eidolon after that megascummy way too fast hammer after saying nothing all day and letting myself, Mcstab, and RC argue all day.

of course you would. scum.

So, if you think Charter is scum, you should not have hammered me, right?

I really, really hope Eidoscum gets caught sooner or later...
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Eidolon »

Like i said, i think both of you are scummy, not sure which one is scummy, though charters last comment makes me think it's probably him. -_- too late now though.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:40 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

It is all right. You chose the right guy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 am

Post by charter »

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD MCSTAB BE JAILED AGAIN. WE ALREADY WASTED A NIGHT JAILING HIM A SECOND TIME, DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.

PEABODY IF YOU DONT GET A CHANCE TO POST AGAIN BEFORE TWILIGHT, JAIL EIDOLON. IF YOU GET KILLED TONIGHT, WE NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU JAILED. WE WILL ALL ASSUME YOU JAIL EIDOLON UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY SAY OTHERWISE.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”