Newbie 1143 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Thor wrote: If you had us read as scum so functionally you should have done a lot more to get one of us lynched sooner. Let's be honest, that's what you need to do with scum reads instead of letting them rampage around and lead lynches.

To quote Flay, as town, it's much easier to be catch scum then it is to lead a lynch on them. You were going to be lynched that day anyway, you did that yourself so I wouldn't say you played that great either. The lurking was intentional, lurking's stop scum night killing me before, it worked pretty well this time. You still make me annoyed.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

I apologize agin for this annoyed thing - this is the second time we've had it crop up and I've offered to talk over whatever it is and/or to replace out/avoid games with you in them. Please, stop sliding that in sideways at me (this is the third game, right?) and let's address it via PM or something - I'm not trying to be a jerk intentionally and I am not fond of feeling hurt every time you bring it up when I feel I've tried to address it. Let me know what I need to do to stop getting those remarks, please.

Without your cop report - I wasn't going to be lynched. I wasn't lynched with it and that was with my scumbuddy hard bussing ;)
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Last post.
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”