TM 2023 | Masterchef MafiaScum (Game over)

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 823, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 659, Dessew wrote:
In post 658, McMenno wrote:
In post 640, Dessew wrote: The role is confirmable, so it'd take a very
special
player, like Menno, to hammer me
can you elaborate on that one chief
This comment was unkind, I apologise. It turns out, I was the most special player all along.

Anyway, at night I take a
random item
from a player. I wouldn't target furtive because he's my top scumread, but for the sake of the argument let's say that he survives today, and I target him. Then at the start of D2 I can say, "furtive, I targeted you", and he can confirm that he lost an ingredient. Alternatively, I could also say, "haha, furtive,
YEAST
, amirite?" if the first one doesn't do the trick. N1 I could pretend with a scumbuddy if I were mafia, but if I change my target for N2, then by D3 I'm 100% confirmed (because, as previously discussed, there's only two mafia), and even before that I'd only have one possible partner.

My role is practically a doctor, but it's been modified for the special NK mechanics.
Also note the bolded, Dessew knows what ingredient they would steal yet at the same time says they take a random item.

Dessew, what was the ingredient you stole from Aureal?
To clarify what I am saying.

Dessew is a more informed version of my role, they know what they are taking and how to 'redistribute' it

Which is why I want to know what two ingredients they gained overnight.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 824, Aureal wrote: Drew and Dessew could you kindly knock it off with this foolishness please and thanks? You're not even listening to your own arguments.

I remind you: Korina is lying about what happened with her ingredients, reacted like caught scum to being called on it, and now is doing nothing more than dodging questions and sowing confusion between you. There's not much reason to think there's going to be a third scum so maybe we can save this arguing for after taking out the second?
And you wonder why I always scum read you.

It really is you and Dessew isn't it?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by McMenno »

You know that 2v7 is already scumsided by default, right? 3v6 would be RIDICULOUS.
mafiascum is on life support
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by McMenno »

like can people in this game please stop speccing if they fucking suck at it
mafiascum is on life support
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 827, McMenno wrote: You know that 2v7 is already scumsided by default, right? 3v6 would be RIDICULOUS.
I can't explain the play another way lol.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 823, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 659, Dessew wrote:
In post 658, McMenno wrote:
In post 640, Dessew wrote: The role is confirmable, so it'd take a very
special
player, like Menno, to hammer me
can you elaborate on that one chief
This comment was unkind, I apologise. It turns out, I was the most special player all along.

Anyway, at night I take a
random item
from a player. I wouldn't target furtive because he's my top scumread, but for the sake of the argument let's say that he survives today, and I target him. Then at the start of D2 I can say, "furtive, I targeted you", and he can confirm that he lost an ingredient. Alternatively, I could also say, "haha, furtive,
YEAST
, amirite?" if the first one doesn't do the trick. N1 I could pretend with a scumbuddy if I were mafia, but if I change my target for N2, then by D3 I'm 100% confirmed (because, as previously discussed, there's only two mafia), and even before that I'd only have one possible partner.

My role is practically a doctor, but it's been modified for the special NK mechanics.
Also note the bolded, Dessew knows what ingredient they would steal yet at the same time says they take a random item.

Dessew, what was the ingredient you stole from Aureal?
Ingredient they DID steal, not WOULD steal
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 827, McMenno wrote: You know that 2v7 is already scumsided by default, right? 3v6 would be RIDICULOUS.
It could be not ridiculous if scum just couldnt kill well but now that we've seen them take out Norwe no issue I tend to not really think 3v6 is the case

Drew, why would Dessew think you are the biggest threat to him? So much so that he'd want to power eliminate you over anything else. I highly, highly doubt that. That doesnt even make sense really
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You were already ineffective ionce, you tried to protect Norwe and it didnt do anything

Scum has a game plan bigger than kill Drew, they'd need to somehow survive to the 3 man and win which means they would need to pull something that will make them look really good. They need to not die

I dont see how Dessew suspecting you means anything

I just saw that McMenno confirmed you took an ingredient from them, good to know.

I don't *really* think it's either you or Dessew I don't think any of your interaction with each other screams trying to win as scum it screams you both mechanically think it's each other for whatever reason
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Dessew »

@Aureal: did I take yeast from you? I can tell you, I didn't. I woke up with three extra ingredients, and that does narrow it down, though. So if we wanted, we could confirm me further with this knowledge.

Drew's entire case against me is absolutely fucking idiotic. Now he's started putting words in my mouth. I've never said Menno or Korina are his buddies. If he's the only mafia left, then evidently he'll need to take ingredients from town.

Also, what's his case at all, again? He hasn't made a case yet. It's been all just bloody nonsense, he's got literally nothing. His posts read like they were written by senile lunatic. He's obviously mafia.

And above all: Redistributor is not a town role.

About Korina, I want her to post. We can push her, but I've asked a question, she can explain herself, whatever. Keep in mind that I've only got three extra ingredients, not four, so she might've got her own item back.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

ALSO we should start pressing Korina more especially if you suspect that Dessew is trying to protect.. Korina (kinda like how I was trying to protect Dessew the previous day)

I dont think there's any scum protecting anyone at this point there wasnt much of that yesterday either from what i could tell

McMenno makes a particularly striking point that 2v7 is actually more winning for scum, so in a vacuum you'd expect town to receive some PR help. But I think the reason Drew/Dessew are crossvoting is more because their roles feel too similar to each others and scums.

I think it's quite possible town has a lot of roles because they aren't super powerful on town's side.. considering Drew doced Norwe and it didnt work. They're somewhat all RNG based so far. You all can't pick an ingredient, right? It just messes with random ones?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 833, Dessew wrote:Drew's entire case against me is absolutely fucking idiotic. Now he's started putting words in my mouth. I've never said Menno or Korina are his buddies. If he's the only mafia left, then evidently he'll need to take ingredients from town.

Also, what's his case at all, again? He hasn't made a case yet. It's been all just bloody nonsense, he's got literally nothing. His posts read like they were written by senile lunatic.
I think the case is that you're claiming scums ability as your fake role, and your role is too similar to his.
In post 833, Dessew wrote: He's obviously mafia.
His case on me was exceptionally ludicrous but I dont think that makes him scum.

I'm noot convinced this interaction happens if one of you is scum. You can believe someone is scum for an infinite number of reasons some very out there, what I think matters is why you or Drew would be bothering to have the argument as scum

Reading back on it, it seems like this is Drew's reaction to trying to understand your case. would not be surprised if your accusation affected his read. Doesnt really have to make sense if its how he feels
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:53 pm

Post by Dessew »

Sure, our roles are kinda similar, except that he can apparently move double the ingredients, and doesn't have to tank it. His PR is definitely much stronger than mine. However, the centrepiece of my case is that his flavour is similar to bianco's, but dissimilar to Aureal's and mine. Redistributor isn't a town role.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 817, McMenno wrote:
In post 813, Dessew wrote:Stealing and eavesdropping are behaviours a contestant on Masterchef could exhibit if they wanted to win the show. An inspector and a redistributor are people you'd find in the production crew. Point is, "you're a contestant and a thief/eavesdropper" makes sense thematically, while "inspector/redistributor" doesn't.

How does neighbouriser fit into the picture? I don't know. If it's true, then it looks more town than mafia, but either way it's a bit of a stretch. Furtive also might have just made it up.
if you're still married to the fact that scum are flavoured after judges after that bianco flip, I'm not sure what to say.
Scum are definitely not the judges (I'll go ahead and say it) Pretty sure one of the judges throws out bianco, which would suggest the judges/crew are moderation not scum

Scum *could* be stagehands but there is no reason to believe that other than it being an idea that you fancy. But stagehands being scum is a good idea, I like that

I'm not sure there's a need to invent a role name for furtive's neighbourizer because neighbourizer already exists you dont have to give it a name

Eavesdropper (steal ingredient and put it away) / redistributor (steal ingredientsx2 and give away x1) are unique to Masterchef Mafiascum TM 2023 and would have to be given a brand new name by virtue of being their own things

I am kinda wondering why furtive didn't neighbourize the first night though. Like.....
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 836, Dessew wrote: Sure, our roles are kinda similar, except that he can apparently move double the ingredients, and doesn't have to tank it. His PR is definitely much stronger than mine. However, the centrepiece of my case is that his flavour is similar to bianco's, but dissimilar to Aureal's and mine. Redistributor isn't a town role.
How do you know that scum!Drew even trueclaims Redistributor (as in, that's his actual scum role). He could be making that name up. You're seeing a connection where there isn't one, I'm pretty sure the role names don't have a common theme connecting them

Eavesdropper

Redistributor

Inspector

Neighbourizer

You're looking at these four and going "Redistributor fits with Inspector but not Eavesdropper" ?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Next you're going to say the scum roles all have an odd number of letters. id be able to notice something like that though. You're referring to the vibe of the words redistributor versus inspector versus eavesdropper? Like the flavour.

I think the role name just kind of describes what the role does. these role names dont stand out to me

What the role does can be scummy, true (Biancos role is really scummy)

i kinda think Drew doesnt claim the exact fucking scum ability as his role as scum but that would be HILARIOUS after
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:04 pm

Post by Dessew »

Aureal said that Korina lost flour, one of the three extra items I have is flour. And there's a flour on the shelf. So three flours are accounted for (because I started with one), and I doubt there's a fourth one. Tweet, how does this make sense in a world where Drew and I are both town? Drew claims to have given me two items, I took one from Aureal, and there's also the mystery item, which I may or may not have got, I'm not sure how to figure that out. Drew says he gave me ingredients from NB and Menno, Aureal has confirmed that she lost an ingredient, but I have flour and the flour must've come from Korina. Someone's lying, and it's Drew, also because Redistributor isn't a town role.

(Mind you, this puts a hole into the idea that Korina got her ingredient back, but I still want to hear from her. She should at least full claim.)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3, lilith2013 wrote:
SetupNightkills are replaced by
"redistribution,"
which moves around ingredients to/from players.
In post 758, Doctor Drew wrote: Also since we are all claiming.

I am a
redistributor.
I can take ingredients from two people(or the shelf) and give them to two other people.

This is why I don't believe Dessew.
Like is this not the funniest shit in the world if Drew is scum
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:06 pm

Post by Dessew »

Redistrubtor and Inspector are roles for the production team (in the theme). Thieving and Eavesdropping are things contestants would do. Neighbourising could be something a contestant in a reality show like Masterchef would do.

Redistrubtor isn't a town role.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:07 pm

Post by Dessew »

Tweet, you've just found a new clue! Come on, hop on the Drew wagon. Redistrubtor isn't a town role.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 840, Dessew wrote: Aureal said that Korina lost flour, one of the three extra items I have is flour. And there's a flour on the shelf. So three flours are accounted for (because I started with one), and I doubt there's a fourth one. Tweet, how does this make sense in a world where Drew and I are both town? Drew claims to have given me two items, I took one from Aureal, and there's also the mystery item, which I may or may not have got, I'm not sure how to figure that out. Drew says he gave me ingredients from NB and Menno, Aureal has confirmed that she lost an ingredient, but I have flour and the flour must've come from Korina. Someone's lying, and it's Drew, also because Redistributor isn't a town role.

(Mind you, this puts a hole into the idea that Korina got her ingredient back, but I still want to hear from her. She should at least full claim.)
It could be any of us lying. Scum definitely can affect the dang ingredients.

I feel its pretty likely its someone in the shadows more than you two

Okay, I will listen though. I do want to know what the deal with the flour coming from Korina is..? That's interesting

I just...... seriously Drew claiming redistributor with the direct ability to fuck with ingredients, it's the last place id expect to ACTUALLY be scum

Whenever I try to think about the ingredients I get more questions than answers, it's not helping me.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 842, Dessew wrote: Neighbourising could be something a contestant in a reality show like Masterchef would do.
What does this even mean?????
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Inspectors inspect the food. They don't judge the food.

Also you saw that the judges are the mods. Not the scum. You saw Borden Tansy kick out bianco personally. So

There is absolutely no reason to think the stagehands are scum other than a blind guess
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Inspectors work for the FDA

Neighbourizers definitely would sell real estate
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

My ingredients weren't changed at all by the way. Not that it really matters much
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by Dessew »

In post 845, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 842, Dessew wrote: Neighbourising could be something a contestant in a reality show like Masterchef would do.
What does this even mean?????
They could become friends with another contestant is what I mean. Lilith might've taken it to be analogous to womanising. If the claim is true, then it should be town. Of course, there's a chance that furtive just made the claim up.

What do you want to hear about the flour? I think I've said everything.

Redistributor isn't a town role.

PEDIT: we care for everyone in this town <3

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”