Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Whiskers »

Okay, fair enough-- But you still haven't accounted for two of the "blown to bits" kills. And I've given you a plan in which,
should
I be mistaken, you automatically win. You have an opportunity to win but you're saying you're going to vote me and lose and blame the loss on the mod. You're going to take the loss and blame it on the mod
even though there is still an opportunity to win
, and
if I am wrong about there being another killer, this plan lets you autowin

I DON'T understand why you are voting me. It is my sole job to win. Not to manipulate you. Win by whatever means. In this case, the only way I can win, is if you no lynch. Coincidentally, that's also the only way YOU can win-- unless you are the last scum, in which case it's the only way you can NOT win.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:49 am

Post by inte »

Klick? Waiting on you
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Klick »

Huh?
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by inte »

vote and end
Show

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Klick »

OH I thought I was voting.

Anyway, this officially proves that I am what I say I am. Which means we can now do this the safe way. I planned on having this done on myself since I was the most heavily suspected, but now I'm confirmed town.

I'm going to wait for the Mod's response before we do this.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Both mods are busy. Vote count asap.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Ugh, do I point out the flaw now, when I see it, and get lynched, or do I point it out tomorrow when it's too late, and get lynched?
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by inte »

point it out after the game
Show

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count
Whiskers
- inte, smashbard (L-1)

No Lynch-
Whiskers (L-2)

With Four alive it is Three to lynch.

~All D.N. games have the same power format of players only being able to preform one active power a night unless given special instructions otherwise.~
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 am

Post by Klick »

Alright. I was just making sure Whiskers couldn't possibly double-kill.

We no-lynch. Inte protects me. Whiskers kills who she thinks the "second killer" is (hint: if there is one, it's probably not Smash). We lynch Whiskers tomorrow, regardless of his shot.

Now, the only flaw in this is that the second killer may decide to shoot town. Their fate isn't decided by their own actions. I suggest that, if his kill really plays no factor in whether he wins or not, that he help the team that he feels deserves the win if he can't. ;)

Any objections?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Whiskers »

the only objection is, "what if you're the killer?" It's really a toss up for me, among all three of you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Klick »

I would have hammered you...
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Whiskers »

fair enough.
Works for me.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Since we're not going to be able to win via lynch because Klick doesn't want it to end yet, and Whiskers isn't going to hammer himself, we have no other choice but No Lynch. Great.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Klick »

No, I'm willing to lynch if both of you disagree.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Smashbard »

No, I hate to say it. But Whiskers is right. There's two flavors of kills that are happening on the same nights, so we know it can't be Mafia doing both. I really want to just lynch the scum and allow the chips to fall as they may, but it IS the most pro-town thing to do right now to no lynch and hope that Inte is who he says he is.

Which I am quickly doubting. Because I know I am not the killer, and Klick can't be the killer otherwise his motivation would of been to lynch Whiskers and win the game at this point. So I'm quickly coming to realize that Inte has fake claimed Doctor, failed to protect anybody from death as far as we know unless Melmond was targeting me instead of Whiskers, which there is no way to prove.

It's the only logical explanation that Inte is the last killer. But we can't lynch him or Whiskers because then the opposite side wins the game. But now that Inte knows this, and we know that if someone gets targeted by the same kill twice they wont be negated and the kills will go through anyway, ala DaJudge.

So Inte and Whiskers both end up targeting one of you or I, and it's a tie game for Mafia and the SK. Because we don't have a Doc. Inte won't target Whiskers knowing he can't kill him, and it would be stupid of Whiskers to target anyone but Inte because if he kills the SK successfully, Whiskers wins the game.

We literally have no way of winning unless Inte derps it up and calls Whiskers on his bluff and tries to target him with the kill. Lynching Whiskers will hand the game to Inte, and lynching Inte will hand the game to Whiskers. So we just have to let the nightkills decide which anti town side wins the game. All because we mislynched once. Great set up.

Unvote.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Smashbard »

EBWOP: He fake claimed doctor BECAUSE it's all too convenient that he's failed to protect anyone from death.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by inte »

I am the only protective role in a game with no investigative roles

Think about that for a sec and go ahead do whatever you please. My vote is not moving from whiskers and I am not posting unless its a prod dodge or end game
Show

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Inte:
Would you Target (with whatever ability you may have) Klick, should the game go into night?

My choice has become a coinflip so I am less worried about the whole thing.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Inte, cut the bullshit. It's process of elimination at this point. Klick can't be the third party killer because if he were, he would of hammered Whiskers and won the game by killing you if you were the Doctor, leaving just me and him in the end game. There was literally ZERO reason for him to NOT hammer if he were a third party killer.

He can't be the Town Vig, because once again, it would of been very easy to claim at the start of this day phase and once again, HAMMER Whiskers and win the game for town if he knew he was town aligned and there was no possibility of there being another killing role.

So you ARE the SK. There's literally NOTHING for you to lose by just admitting it at this point. We can't afford to lynch you, because then Whiskers wins knowing for sure we don't have a protective role, kills Klick or myself and wins the game.

We can't afford to lynch Whiskers, because then YOU win, knowing we don't have a protective role and killing Klick or I and winning the game.

No Lynch is the ONLY way Town has a chance. And even then it's like a 1% chance because the only way we win this game is if Whiskers kills you and you somehow fail to kill Klick or I by wanting to test Whiskers claim. Which is pretty farfetched odds at this point.

And that's perfectly fine at this point. Klick and I know that we have ZERO protection so we lose no matter what unless Whiskers kills you and you don't kill anybody else. Why hide it anymore? If we can't afford to lynch the FUCKING GODFATHER when he hands himself to us on a silver platter we certainly can't afford to lynch the Serial Killer. It's a lose-lose for town. Which I understand you not caring about because you're the SK and your motivations are not town oriented, so you have no reason to agree to a No Lynch.

However, if I understand the rules correctly it should always take one less vote to No Lynch than to Lynch. So if it takes 3 to agree on a Lynch, it should only take two to agree on a No Lynch. With Whiskers already voting for a No Lynch, all I have to do is vote No Lynch and end the day phase, FUCKING UP your chances at winning this, because you can't target Whiskers. The best you can do is tie.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So if our deadline is 2 weeks, it's only been 1 week since the thread reopend on the 19th. So we have plenty of time.

Considering that, Inte. I will be giving you til the end of this weekend to admit that you are the SK and stop jerking everyone around when there's literally ZERO point for you to do so. If by Monday Morning your very next post isn't an admittance to your role being the real Serial Killer or Town Vig than I will be voting No Lynch alongside Whiskers, ending this day phase and thereby SCREWING your chances at winning the game. Even if it means handing the game to Whiskers.

So I'd think long and hard about whether or not keeping quiet is still playing to your win condition. Because by refusing to claim at this point you'll be surrendering your chances of winning this game. Klick and I are the Kingmakers. Now it's up to you to decide whether or not you want to make a case as to why the Serial Killer deserves the win more than the Godfather.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:56 am

Post by Klick »

Inte, throughout the next post, I'm going to be assuming that you're the SK, a somewhat reasonable assumption from my PoV. If you're not, you can disregard this, and Smash, if you're the SK, you should read this as well. And if I'm right and there is no SK, this post is completely useless.

Your winning is entirely up to Whiskers' shot.
Shooting town or Whiskers will not affect your win condition at all, because your winning is decided upon whether Whiskers shoots you or not. Considering this, treat it like a Kingmaker with a chance of winning. Kill someone from the team that deserves the win less. If you can't win, let the team that lynched two of their scum in three days win insted of the mafia that was down to one by N2. ;)
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:57 am

Post by Klick »

instead*
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:50 am

Post by inte »

? lol you guys are listening to claimed scum

If I were scum why didn't I fake claim vig and force am end game scenario by getting whiskers lynched then?
Show

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:53 am

Post by Klick »

Because you're already a claimed Doctor.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”